A Werewolf's Delight (Lesbian...

By Alec_Winters

His movements were liquid, predatory. Silver eyes flooded with hatred and malice. Fear coiled in the pit of m... More

Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.

Chapter 1.

24.4K 500 72
By Alec_Winters

(Rewritten)
Sasha's P.O.V

Time decides who you meet in your life. Heart decides who you want in your life. And your behavior decides who will stay in your life.

The air was alive with the howling of wolves.

Brothers and sisters raced behind a female with ears of silver and a pelt of starless night. In their hunt she was the leader, her cries that were the loudest and fiercest, her hunger that forced them ever deeper into foreign territory. This night was her first as lead huntress, and she believed with all her heart it was the first of many to come.

The female was cunning, but young.

And knew not the death her pack had waiting for them.

oOo

"Goooooood Morning Shadow Cross! It is a cool 58 this morning, chance of rain low, chance of a perfect autumn day? 100% Hope you all have a great day! And now sports with Joyce..."

I pulled my quilt over my head. My body trembled slightly, the vividness of the dream replaying over and over behind my closed eyes.

It had felt so goddess damned real.

"Would you get up already!" My younger sister called. Brittany waited for a reply, getting none, she shouted again. "I will throw your cat out, get up!"

With a defeated sigh, but I pulled off the blanket and glanced towards my alarm-clock, it read 7:06

Oh shit!

I was up and out of bed, half dressed, teeth brushed, hair braided in five minutes flat.

I darted through the lightening living room and cut into the kitchen. I glanced around, swearing when I realized Brittany wasn't there. No breakfast then. Rushing outside, I sighed in relief to see Brittany was still standing in the driveway. Albeit impatiently. She leaned against her white Kawasaki, her arms crossed over her chest, her booted foot tapping against the cobblestone driveway.

She let out a long sigh as she slipped her phone into her back pocket, glancing over her shoulder as she swung her leg over the bike. She handed me a helmet, clipping one on herself. "What am I going to do with you?" She asked mockingly, her green eyes shining playfully. I took it, chuckled softly before hopping on behind her, my arms automatically wrapping tightly around her waist. "Feed me. Love me, actually, just feed me. Your love's probably poisonous anyways." I replied just as mockingly.

She rolled her eyes, before turning her attention forward, kicking back the kickstand. I screwed my eyes shut and took a deep breath. I would never admit it out-loud, but I was deathly afraid of motorcycles.

We pulled out of the long driveway, turning onto the main road. We weaved in and out of lanes, dodging cars, red-lights, and stop signs as we went. The cold morning air snapped at my jacket, bringing back the vivid memories of my dream.

I waited until Brittany had circled around the road that surrounded the pond which lay directly in front of the school, pulled into her parking space, and turned the motorcycle off, before I dare to open my eyes. The distantly rising sun blinded me momentarily. Once my eyes adjusted, I glanced down towards my sister.

Brittany was looking back at me, leaning against her helmet, green eyes gleaming with amusement. "Too fast for you?" I got off the bike with a huff, unclipping my own helmet, "Eat me."

She made a face, "Just because we don't have the same parents doesn't make that any less incestuous. You're a freak," A creepy smile split her face. "I like it."

"Oh my Goddess, shut up. Now come on, we need to get to class!" She rolled her eyes, mussing up her hair. "I still don't understand why we should have to go to a human school anyways," Now it was my turn to roll my eyes. "Because mom said so, and because I need money to support my pack, so I need a good human job. And you, as my Beta, will have to be by my side suffering through the same shit I do."

She opened her mouth to say something, but a peculiar sadness entered her eyes, and I knew better than to say anything else about our pack. "Let's just get to class. Mr.B is gonna be pissed anyways." Slinging on my bag, I started the trek to the front door. Footsteps followed close behind me, showing Brittany had caught up to me.

We threw open the glass doors that led into the main hallway. The receptionist glanced at us through the glass door that lead into her office. Her expression was one of disapproval, but she merely shook her head and waved us on, scribbling our names that she knew by heart on the tardy list. Brittany and I exchanged a relieved glance, before we took a sharp left. Nothing but the sound of the air-vents filled the deathly quiet hallway.

"What time is it?" I called softly behind my shoulder. Brittany reached into her back pocket pulling her phone out. She pressed on the power button, her expression remained bored. "7:28, man fuck everything, Mr.Blake is gonna give us another lecture. This is like the fifteenth time we've been late to his class, and it's only October," Britt said with a sigh, dragging a hand over her face in exasperation.

I swallowed dryly, before returning my attention to where I was walking. I stumbled to a halt when I saw Mr.Blake's door. I leaned down-since at nearly six foot I was apparently a giant and too tall for this school- looking through the small glass window of the wooden door. Mr.Blake had his back turned to us, he was busy scribbling away on the smartboard. A science textbook opened in his other hand.

Brittany and I looked at each other at the same time. We knew what this situation meant. Our hands shot out at the same time.

"Rock!"

"Paper!"

"Scissors!"

"Shoot!"

I clenched my hand into a fist for rock. She threw her hand out flat, for paper. She fist pumped the air before giving me the finger. I growled through clenched teeth, before blowing out a puff of air. I turned and opened the door. Mr.Blake was one of the more lenient teachers. But when he was pissed, it was pretty damn terrifying. Like waking up mom early terrifying.

The damned old door made sure our presence was known. It let out a loud groan of protest as I pushed it inward. Mr.Blake heard the door, and glanced over his shoulder. A broad smile stretched across his lips, but it didn't reach the grey eyes that watched us behind round glasses. He snapped the textbook in his hand shut, the sharp clap filling the hushed silence of the classroom.

"Well, well, so wonderful for you girls to actually show today!" He said in a voice practically dripping sarcasm. I felt my cheeks burn as the eyes of nearly twenty-two students became focused on me. "Do tell, why were you late, today?" he asked, emphasizing the word 'today'. A familiar snicker directed my attention towards Liem, who coughed awkwardly as he realized I had heard him. With a huff, I ignored the sentinel, and returned my attention to Mr.Blake, who was still awaiting a reply.

I searched my brain for a good excuse, but I couldn't form anything. Brittany nudged my shoulder urgently, "Yeah sis, tell him why you made us late," She invited sharply.

I looked back at Mr.Blake who was looking at us with expectant blue eyes, "Well?" He prompted, crossing his lean arms over his chest. I sighed, slouching and rubbing the back of my neck. It was hard to feel intimidated when I was A) not human, and B) almost a foot taller than him. "We got caught behind a trailer so we had to take a back way. I'm sorry. It wont happen again." A lie, I knew it and so did he.

Mr. B sighed dramatically, "Oh alright, just try not to get stuck behind too many trailers in the future. " I let out the breath I didn't know I had been holding. Silently thanking the goddess we got off the hook.

We both said our thank you's and walked to our desks in the back of the class. I plopped down in my seat, not making a move to take off my bag. Brittany looked over her shoulder at me from her desk. Which was right in front of mine. She gave me a thumbs up, before returning her attention back to Mr.Blake, who stood with his body faced towards the class. "As I was saying," He began, "Today we were to receive a transfer student, but it appears she's late. No matter, when she does arrive, I expect you all to be courteous and friendly to her. Any questions?" He inquired, grey eyes searching for raised hands. But, seeing none, he turned on his heels, the textbook reopening. "Moving on then,"

I tuned him out after that, I always copy Brittany's work anyways, she's better at anything to do with science. Slowly, my thoughts began to drift. Transfer student? School restarted two months ago, who jumps into a new school months into the semester?

I leaned back in my chair, settling my head on the back of it. The gentle lull of Mr.Blake's voice coaxed me farther and farther from conscious. The familiar smell of pine needles and old textbooks giving me a sense of ease. But as I drew further and further away from reality, my dreams began to take over. And suddenly there was wind whispering through my fur, the playful yips of pups as they tousled echoing faintly in my ears, the tickle of praire grass beneath my paws. I took a deep breath, smelling a strangeness in the air. It was blurry, but in the distance I saw what was once my home. I took another breath, but was startled by the reek of it. Suddenly it was full of death and rot, the pups yipping turned to blood curdling wails, the grass turned brittle and crunched unnaturally under-paw. Slowly lowering my eyes, I recoiled in horror, it wasn't grass beneath my paws, but bones. Leg bones, spines, teeth, skulls, they were everywhere. Jerking away, I stumbled over the half-rotted skeleton of an Omega, half of its skull bare and stark white, the other half full of maggots and flies. Its ragged gray fur clinging by a few wisps of skin. It's single amber eye looked up at me, and a soft, broken voice rang through my mind. You left us to die, left us, left us, left me!

Dusty!

I bolted up in my chair, my breathing heavy and uneven, shivers running through my body. But there were no bones, only humans, and the only smell in the air was pine needles. Taking in a shaky breath, I slid down in my chair, wrapping my arms tightly around my trembling torso. "It was just a dream, just a stupid dream," I whispered to myself. A hand laid itself on my shoulder, causing me to look back. Concerned green eyes met frightened amber. "You okay?" Brittany asked softly, her eyes searching mine. Letting out a shuddering breath, "I'm fine," I replied, using all of my willpower to keep my voice steady. A small frown spread across her rosy lips, disbelief plain on her pale face. "You don't look so hot-" She suddenly broke off, confusion painted across her features, "Do you smell that?" She inquired, taking a deep breath.

Curious, I did the same, and sure enough, something did smell different. A delicious kind of different. Glancing around, I realized the two other wolves were catching onto the scent. They shared confused looks, but remained silent. I took another breath, letting the new scent bathe my senses. It smelt...good. Really good. Brittany scrunched up her nose, irritation spreading across her face, "Wolf definitely, a girl from the smell of it, I swear to goddess if this transfer is another prissy, stuck-up bitch I'm going to turn her werewolf ass into a fur carpet," She growled under her breath, settling herself back into her chair. I ignored her comment as I took another deep breath, my head feeling dizzy. I felt like I was getting drunk off the scent, and my body was tingling. Wierd, I thought to myself, but I ignored the rational side of my brain and took another breath. Heat blossomed in my chest, slowly it spread throughout my entire body. From the tips of my fingers to the soles of my feet my body felt like it was on fire. A sweet, comforting kind of fire that I wanted to kindle and embrace.

My mind felt foggy and my tongue felt thick and heavy in my mouth, but I didn't feel any kind of panic. Something was wrong, terribly wrong, but.....I didn't really care.

Suddenly, the familiar creak of the old wooden door opening drew my attention towards the front of the class. My eyes shot towards it, landing on a short blonde hair girl who peaked shyly from behind the door. Her blue eyes were full of nervousness. Yet with her the scent swamped my senses, drowning me in its blissful fires. Upon hearing the door open, Mr.Blake stopped mid-letter, his marker still pressed against the smartboard. After a moments hesitation, he waved the girl inside, a friendly smile on his lips.

The girl flashed him a small, shy smile, before quickly entering the class room, shutting the door as gently as possible behind her. Through the jumbled haze of my thoughts, I felt my wolf go ridged at the sight of the blonde.

Almost ridiculously perfect gold hair framed rounded features and a pearly smile. Natural makeup highlighted the curve of her cheeks, with the soft pink on her eyelids making the blue of her eyes pop. Her lips were glossed in a shade just darker than her eyes. She was cute in a timid, almost doe-like way. She wore a creamy white skirt that just barely brushed the top of her knees, above that she wore a low cropped white tank-top. Which she covered with a ripped denim jacket.

But, halfway to Mr.Blake, the girl suddenly stopped, her entire body stiffening. As if controlled by invisible strings, her head snapped towards the class, nostrils flaring. Her intense eyes studying each and every person for several heart-beats, before looking to the next person. Her brow creased in concentration, nose scrunched adorably. Whenever her eyes shifted to the next person, her shoulders sagged a little bit more. As if they were held down by invisible weights. Yet, after searching the entire twenty-three student class, her defeated blue eyes flickered towards me. A sudden shiver passed through her body, the defeat in her eyes vanishing like morning mist. Those steady eyes seemingly staring into my very soul. The savory fire burning throughout my body turning into a full fledged firestorm, setting each and every nerve in my body ablaze. Until it felt like my body had just been thrown into a forest fire, the flames both bliss and pain.

Brittany gave a groan, "Fucking bubblegum pop barbies taking over the school,"

My wolf threw back her head and howled with joy beyond comprehension.

Mate!

My mouth dropped open in shock, while the blonde looked like she was about to burst with happiness. Unable to choke it back, a strangled gasp rose from my throat. Unable to handle the heat burning throughout my body, I dropped my eyes down to my desk. A sudden terror overwhelming the happiness pulsating from my wolf. I screwed my eyes shut, and clenched my teeth so hard I felt like my jaw was going to shatter. Aware of my mate's eyes on me, I squirmed uncomfortably, squeezing my eyes shut tighter. My hands knotted themselves in my hair. This can't be real.

No. No. No.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52 0 5
"You can't resist me forever, Rhiannon," he pressed me against his bedroom door. His chest brazed my back in irratic rythms. His lips lingered under...
106K 4.5K 30
"Silly boy - you dare ask me that question?" I frown at him instantly - taken aback when he gripped my chin. Yanking me close enough towards him, ou...
3.5M 83.9K 30
"You're ours," they whispered in my ears simutaniously. I swallowed loudly in response. "But- but-" I tried to state. "No buts little mate," Daniel s...
936 13 14
"You are mine cherry, only fucking mine do you understand that?" his words were like music to my ears . I looked so small in his embrace I wanted to...