Together Forever?: Book Two (...

By Soccer_9

This is the sequel to Love Silently if you have not read it read that before you start this. Mia and Carson a... More

Together Forever?
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 34
The End

Part 33

4.4K 117 17
By Soccer_9

Together Forever? Part 33

Mia’s p.o.v

Jenna gently kisses my forehead and runs her fingers through my hair and moves to go to the bathroom to get ready but I grab her arm and pull her back into bed with me. 

“I don’t want you to go” I say frowning at her

“I know you don’t but I have to go to my meeting then you have me the rest of the day” she says pecking my lips and getting off the bed

I pout at her as she stands back up and looks down at me. Smiling slightly she leans down and gives me a soft kiss. Taking advantage of it and wrap my arms around her neck pulling her still naked body closer to mine. She leans down further and puts her hands I either side of me to brace herself. I let one of my hands rub the back of her neck while the other moves to run my nails along her shoulder.

I hear a low moan rising in the back of her throat when I gently pull on her hair. She moves to lay on top of me, pressing her body to mine. I wrap my legs around her waist pulling her tighter against me. Her hands run down my sides and hold my hips as she begins sucking just below my ear on my sweet spot. I moan softly and hold her head there. Her hands run along my thighs as she gently untangles herself from me to kiss down my chest and abs.

I push the hair out of her face when she’s at my center, looking up at me with those enchanting brown eyes that got me the first time I met her. I tilt my head back and bite down on my lip when she slowly runs her tongue up my slit. She pushes her tongue inside me and rubs my clit with her thumb. Her tongue swirls inside me getting me closer and closer as she picks up her pace. 

I pull on her hair as my moans become louder and my breathing heavier. My body tenses as I arch my back cumming in her mouth with a shudder of pleasure rippling throughout my body. She takes out her tongue and slides two fingers in easily with me dripping wet. She immediately moves her fingers in and out, fast and hard, going so deep inside of me. My loud moans turn into cries of pleasure. She sucks hard on my clit as I reach my breaking point. I try to hold out as long as I can but when she bites down I scream out and squeeze her fingers as I cum. She slowly licks me clean, gentle enough to allow me to calm down.

When she finishes she moves up to give me a soft kiss and pulls the covers over me as I let out a yawn. Hey even if its not full blown sex, the things this girl does to me is exhausting. She gets out of bed and leans down to give my lips one last peck.

“Now go back to sleep. I should be back in a few hours” she says smoothing back my hair and kissing my forehead

I merely nod my head and close my eyes snuggling into the blankets and feel her smooth back my hair and kiss my forehead. I drift into a deep dreamless sleep. I wake probably a couple hours later and decide to shower. When I get out I throw on some boy shorts and a tank top then put my hair up in a bun and put my glasses on. I hear a buzz for the front gate and walk over to the intercom.

“Who is it??” I say cheerfully into it

“It’s me, Carson. I really want to talk to you about something”

“Umm alright then…” I reply a bit confused

I open the gate for her an head downstairs to get the door for her. I hear a light knock just as I get to the bottom of the stairs. I open the door to see Carson standing there with a shy smile that quickly changes to a look of lust as her eyes freely roam my body. I blush slightly and cross my arms over my chest, remembering I forgot to put on a bra and its not helping it’s a bit cold in the house.

“Umm..come in” I say stepping away from the door and letting her in

She smiles as she walks in and I close the door behind her. I walk over to the thermostat and turn the heat up. Sheesh, its winter and Jenna has us freezing our asses off. I rub my arms trying to warm myself up and turn my attention back to Carson.

“Oh here, let me take your coat” I say walking back over to her

“Thanks” she says taking it off and handing it to me

I hang it up and look back at her, hugging myself as I nervously shift from my heels to my toes “Soo what’s up Car?”

“Umm I wanted to talk to you about something important”

“Uh sure. Lets go talk in the living room” I say motioning for her to follow me

We sit awkwardly on the couch as she avoids my eyes and looks around the room. I sigh and turn to her, putting my feet on the couch and bring my knees to my chest, hugging them tightly. 

“What do you want to talk about Car?”

“I’m worried about Carly” she says turning to face me

“What do you mean?” 

“She’s been so upset lately an it kills me to see it. I know she doesn’t like me very much because of how things ended between us but I do love her. I’ve loved her since the first moment I saw you holding her in your arms. I saw how much you loved her and I knew I had to love her just as much as you did because she was that important.”

I don’t say anything. I merely look down and fight away all the unresolved emotions that I still had for her. I couldn’t show her what I really felt hearing all those things. She sighs before speaking again.

“I’m not here to talk about us. I want to talk about Carly. Look Mia, she’s worried about you. She doesn’t want you to turn into who you were. That empty person that tried to fill dome sort of void with cheap meaningless sex. She doesn’t want you to be that and neither do I. I don’t want you to change.” she says putting her soft hand on top of mine

“I don’t want to become that either. I’ve always tried to shield Carly from that side of me but there’s not much I can do when reporters are all over my ass about it. I can’t promise that I won’t do stupid things but I’ll try not to.” I say looking her in the eye

“That’s all I ask. I hate seeing her hurt as much as you do. You know she became really attached to Jenna. I think you should at least remain friends with her even if things don’t work out relationship wise. I think it’d be a good thing” she says smiling weakly and giving my hand a squeeze “And I hope we can be at least friends, I know you think I may have screwed up before but I really want to talk to you about tha-”

“Stop. I don’t want to talk about what happened before. Let’s just be friends.” I say giving her a half hearted smile as I feel the painful tug at my heart from the thought of what happened that day

“But Mia just let me explain what happe-” 

“No Carson. I don’t want to talk about it”

“But-”

Scruffy was laying quietly on his bed across the room but runs over and jumps on Carson’s lap barking.

“See he wants you to shut up too” I say laughing and scratching his back

“Fine, I drop it for now” she says giving me her ‘this isn’t over’ look “Hi scruff, I haven’t seen you in such a long time” she says turning her attention to him and scratching him behind the ears

We laugh and joke around, actually having a really great time. I get hear her cute laugh and see that breath taking smile again after such a long time and those eyes, the eyes that followed the smile that got me. I missed all this about us, it was just so simple before. Scruffy paws at my ribs making me giggle in response and Carson gives me a devious smile.

“Oh no Car, I know that look”

“What look Mia?” she says continuing to smile as she moves closer to me

I try to back away but she grabs me and pulls me back over to her, beginning to tickle me. I squeal and try to get away kicking my feet at her. She straddles me and keeps going until I’m gasping for air. After having me yell mercy she stops and lets me catch my breath.  We just sit there smiling at each other. I feel my heart race from seeing the smile that I could never get enough of. That oh so familiar feeling begins to rise but suddenly we’re broken apart when we hear someone clear their throat. I turn around and she Jen with her arms crossed as she looks between us.

“Uh Jen what are you doing here??” I say getting up from the couch 

“I was in the neighborhood and wanted to see how you were doing because of the whole Jenna thing. I used the key and stuff you gave me incase of a emergency…I’m sorry was I interrupting something?” She says looking between Carson and I again

“No no, I was just about to leave” Carson says getting up “It was nice to see you Mia, I’ll see you soon” she says smiling at me then walks to the front door, grabbing her coat and walking out of the house

“Ummm what was that?” Jen says confused and sounding a bit jealous

“Nothing, she just came over to talk to me about Carly”

“Ya, sure” she says rolling her eyes at me

“Anyway, why are you here?”

“Just wanted to stop by I guess”

“And if Jenna had been here when you just decided to walk in?”

“Then we could’ve had a sexy ass three way. Hey why don’t you call that other chick back? She was HOT”

“Oh shut up Jen” I say chuckling and shaking my head

We go into the kitchen and talk for awhile. I ask her to help me make Jenna’s favorite cake. Chocolate cake with strawberry frosting. I figured it’d be a nice little thing to do for her. After the cake is in the oven and we clean up we sit down and she begins to talk about Jenna.

“So what’s going on with you and her? Are you going to stay together?” she asks

“As of now, no…”

“Oh so after she leave there’s room for me again?” say says seductively and brushes her lips against my ear then leans away biting her lip and scanning my body hungrily with her eyes

The doorbell rings and I quickly jump out of my seat to go answer the door. How is everyone getting past the gate? Don’t I have it there for a reason? Shaking my head I answer the door and see Tori standing there rubbing one of her arms nervously and just like Carson her eyes roam my body. God I need to put a bra and some pants on.

“Um hi Tor..” I say crossing my arms over my chest again

“Hi, can I come in for a bit?” 

“Ya, sure…” I say stepping back and letting her in

“I hate to drop in unannounced but I wanted to talk to you”

“About what?”

“I just want to see that you’re ok” she says gently rubbing my arm “I heard about Jenna, and I just want you to know I’m here for you” she says giving me that gorgeous smile to follow the eyes that first got me

“Thanks Tor” I say smiling and move into hug her

“I’m always here for you love” she says kissing the top of my head and hugging me tightly “So tell me what’s on your mind?”

“I’m really going to miss her” I say starting to tear up and bury my face into her neck

“Oh shhhh don’t cry Mia” she says gently rubbing my back

I begin to sob and she picks me up, carrying me into the living room where Carson and I sat just about an hour ago. She holds me in her lap, softly cooing to me as she holds me tighter. I cling to her as continue to sob into her chest. I feel the familiar comfort and the slight relief I get from being in her arms.

“You’re too beautiful to cry, please stop Mia. It kills me to see you cry” she softly in my ear

I gently move away from her as my tears begin to stop. She gives me a soft smile and gently wipes away my tears with her thumbs. I give her a weak smile. Smiling back at me she kisses me forehead and looks at me with her captivating moss green eyes. We merely stare at each other. Just taking the moment in. I hear someone clear their throat again and I look up to see Jen with her arms once again crossed and glaring.

“Am I interrupting something?” Jen says

“No.” I say quickly getting up out of Tori’s lap

“I was just about to leave.” Tori says standing up and smiling at me “I’ll catch you later Mia” she says walking out

“What on earth is up with your exes coming here today??” Jen asks

“I have no idea…” I say shaking my head and rubbing my face exasperated 

I hear the front door open and see Jenna walk in. She looks over at me smiling brightly then sees Jen and her smile fades to confusion. I slowly walk over to her as Jen looks around nervously. Jenna really doesn’t like Jen all too much. I take Jenna’s hand and gently peck her lips. 

“Hi baby, Jen just dropped by to say hi. She was just on her way out” I say reaching over and grabbing Jen’s coat and handing it to her

“Ya, bye Mia, and bye Jenna. I hope you have a nice trip” Jen says with a fake smile as she says the last part kind of bitchily 

When Jen is out the door Jenna looks back over at me with the smile back on her face. She leans down and gently kisses me with a smile. I slightly smile back and take her coat to hang it up.

“Mmmm what’s that smell?” 

“Your favorite kind of cake” I say looking over at her with a smile

“Yummm” she says walking over to me and wrapping her arms around my waist “Did you have a nice nap baby?” she asks gently kissing my neck

“Mmhmmm’ I tilt my head to give her more room as she begins to suck my neck

“Why don’t you let me take care of you again” she says moving one of her hands up to massage one of my boobs

I hear the oven go off for the cake and untangle myself from her to go to the kitchen. After I take the cake out and put it on the cooling racks Jenna pulls me into her and kisses me deeply. I wrap my arms around her neck and pull her closer to me. She picks me up and  sets me on the counter.

“When is everyone supposed to get here?” she asks

“About an hour and a half”

“Then I have enough time for this..” she says kneeling down between my legs and pulling down my boy shorts

I moan softly and she runs her tongue along my slit. I pull off my tank top and lean back letting her have her way with me right there on the kitchen counter. By the time we finish about forty five minutes later, a our clothes are scattered around the kitchen and a mixture of both my cum and hers is on the counter. We quickly get dressed, do our makeup and hair, then clean up the kitchen just in time before everyone starts showing up…

.....................................................................................................................................................

So there's the new chapter please let me know what you thought about the chapter and what you think is going on/what will happen. So please remember to VOTE, FAN, AND COMMENT!!!

Remember the last chapter will be either 34 or 35. So be on the look out for that. I'll try and get the next chapter up as soon as i can. Night my good peoples<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 1.8K 42
[Book 1 of the Mia Series] This story is about Mia and the struggles she deals with throughout her senior year in high school. Unfortunately, she has...
58.5K 1.2K 36
ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO ALICE OSEMAN (Takes place in between books 3-4 and Nick is aware of Charlie's eating disorder) Charlie has been struggling a...
614 174 18
"Were we a lie? Were we even real?" Every teen goes through that stage through life where they are trying to find themselves who they are really some...
83.8K 3.4K 27
Emery Randolph swore she would never return to her hometown the day she graduated and left for college, but its eight years later and her father is g...