Protector Of Worlds ~ Teen wo...

By cinderpixle

One family over the whole multi-verse is picked to connect the whole of the multi-verse. How they do that tra... More

Cast and copyright
Trailer
How We Got Into This Mess
They Just Had To Be Drunk
Between The Wolf and The Moon
Dropping the game, Explaining the Magic
Murder Victim, Wrong Killer
No Moon Still Violence
Dreams, and Stiles Sweet Talk
Lunch, Dates, Phone Calls, and School Busses
The Danger of Wolves-band
There is a Reason Blockbuster is Closed On My Earth
Maybe He Can Live With This
Weakness Is The Key
He gave him an hour
Getting Drunk, and A few Panic Attacks
Fighting the Moon
He followed us
Confrontation
The Teenage Equivalent of a Ball
Part Two
Morphine and Funerals
New Wolf on Block
Good Girl gets Fangs
Lone wolf gets a pack
New Information
Crystal Clear
Hisses Everywhere You Go
50 Feet
Rave, I Think
One Life Lost a Seconded Reborn
'Well That's New'
Because I'm Freaking Out
The Key To Saving Him
Three Not Normal Teens Enjoying A not Normal Night
Part 3a
Open Wounds Can Heal
The Start Of The End
A night with Homicidal Werewolves
Don't think about The bug
Bus Ride Headed For Hell
Motel California
He Is The True Alpha
The Life Story Of Derek Hale
The Banshee Tell
Life in A Cell
We Don't Know What To Do
The Sixteen Hours
Pro nostrum officium potest non evenire non auxilium tuum
What Is The Doppelganger?
Part 3B
Hallucinating
Malia
[Insert John Mulaney Quote Here: One About Feeling Crazy Please]
Let the nightmare begin
I Swear to God
Giving Me Hope
A world without Color
My mind is Pinned to a Wall
Nightmare
Chaos and Strife
Bandages in the White Room
I fear for You Allison Argent
The Ones You Can't Save
The plans for our Lives
Part Four
A Sea OF Sand
Rain On His Parade
The Bite of an Innocent
While I'm Still Here
Devenford Prep
Not an update
Well, Well, Well
Pestilence
Knocking on death's door
Banshees and Doppelgangers
Into The Fire
We Can Save Them
sleep. You Lose Fear.
May The Truth Come To Bite Me In The Ass
A Real Date
Going berserk
One Last Dance
Homecoming
Epilogue
This is not the end (Author's Note)
Extras
Incorrect Quotes
Tattoo
If I Die Young
Love Vs. In Love
Look To The Stars
Inter-Dimensional Conversation
Kiss Me
You can Have It!
The Dangers Of A Flame
Senior Scribe
Author's Note

Car Chase and Symbolism

46 4 0
By cinderpixle

Chapter Eighteen : Car Chase and Symbolism

"Scott can you drive any faster!" I say from the back seat. I'm still not sure how we got into this mess, but here we were. Getting chased by Kate Argent.

"Cait is there anyway you can slow her down?" Stiles asks turning to face me from the front seat.

"I can try!" I tried reaching out trying to find anything to slow the car behind us down.

"Scott I don't think you are grasping the concept of a car chase!" Stiles yells breaking my concentration.

"If I go any faster I'll kills us!"
"If you don't they'll kill us. So pedal to the metal McCall!" I yell back. Scott makes a hard turn to the left cutting Kate's car off from following us. "They're gone." I say exhaling breath.

Stiles plays the radio signal from the sheriff station. All Units, suspect is on foot. Heading into iron works. Damn It. We speed into the iron works filitly. I open the back door to Derek's car. "GET IN!" I yell moving the arrow that Chris Argent just shot so it fell out of the air. Derek climbed into the back of the car with me and Scott speeds off.

"WHAT PART OF STAYING LOW DON"T YOU UNDERSTAND!" Scott yells from the front seat.

"DAMN IT! I had him!"

"Who the Alpha?" Stiles and I ask at the same time.

"YES! He was right in front of me, and then the frggin' police showed up."

"They were just doing their job dick-wad." I retaliate.

"Yeah thanks to you three who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire damn State."

"Can we get past that!" Scott says.

"Yeah we made a dumbass mistake!" Stiles adds in.

"DOESN'T MATTER! Who the hell did you even find him?" I ask.

"Can you trust us for like half a second." Scott places into the conversation.

"Look the last time I talked to my sister, she was close to figuring something out. She found two things. First was a guy named Harris."

"Our chemistry teacher?" Stiles makes a face of pure discussed at the mention of Mr. Harris.

"Why him?" Scott asks.

"I don't know yet."

"And the second thing is?" I ask from the back of the car.

"Some kind of symbol." Derek unfolds a piece of paper. It was a crest of some sort. A horse looking cat was in the center of it, and what looked like a firework was in the top corner.

"I've seen that before." I say before I can stop myself.

"Where?"

"Allison Argent has a necklace with that symbol on it." The night got less crazy from there.

The next day at school was just plotting to get the necklace from Allison. That plan get Scott and her close. Then just ask for it.

"HOW THE HEEL WOULD HE KNOW!" I yell more than ask Scott and me him and Stiles plow down the halls of the school.

"I have no idea!"

"Did he say it outloud? The word?" Stiles inquired. Let's be real integers.

"What word?" Scott asked still frantic.

"Werewolf. Did he say werewolf?" Stiles whispers this time. "Did he say 'I know you are a werewolf.'?"

Scott shook his head, "No but he implied it pretty fricking clearly."

"Maybe it's not as bad as it seems." I say hopeful that he was just messing with Scott's head and he didn't know anything. "I mean he doesn't have any proof. Right?"

"Yeah and even if he did who would believe him anyway?" Stiles helps my case.

"How about Allison Father?" Scott resorts running his hands through his hair.

"Okay yeah it's.. It's bad." I say.

"I need a cure right now." Scott says, hitting Stiles' shoulder.

"Scott do we even know if the cure is real?" I ask, hands slipping down the cover of the textbook I'm holding.

"Does Jackson even know about Allison's Father?" Stiles asks both ignoring my question.

"I don't know."

"Okay where is Derek Now?" I ask.

Scott looks at me, "Hiding like we said to, why?"

"I have an idea. But it will take some time. And a lot of finess, though."

"We have a game tonight Cait. It's the quarterfinal and Stiles first game."

"I know. I'm sorry. Hey do you have a plan for Allison yet." The three of us were just standing in the hallway.

"She's in my next class."

"Just get the necklace." I say walking away from my two friends.

I walk not 40 feet before running into Lydia. "Hey Caitlin!"

"Hey Lydia."

"So do you have a date yet?"

"Date for what?"

"The winter formal."

"No. Why?"

"I know a guy."
"And I'm turning him down. I gotta go. Bye Lydia." Dear god was she a piece of work. And I mean that in the best way possible.

Lunch was a disaster. Did Scott get the necklace. No. Are Scott and Allison on the track of getting back together. NO, she told him never to talk to her. Did Stiles or I found anything out about how Jackson knew Scott was a werewolf. NO. Hell I even reread my journal, it didn't say anything on how Jackson knew. At the very least we have a plan 'b' from Stiles. Which is just stealing the dmn necklace. But that still doesn't solve anything with Jackson.

Mr. Harris is under protective detail. So that's a bust all we have is Allison's necklace. Jackass watched the three of us the whole damn lunch.

"Scott what's wrong?" Stiles asks after Sscott zones out.

"Jackson, he's talking to me. He knows I can hear him." I fight every urge to turn around and flip the dick off but Scott told us to just talk to him as if nothing was happening.

"One of the two of you say something!" Scott takes up my ability of whisper yelling.

"I can't think of anything." Stiles complains. "My mind's completely blank."

"How in the world is Stiles Stilinski's mind blace." I say.

"You're not saying anything either. FYI he's not even sitting with them anymore." This time I do turn to look at the table Jackson was once sitting at.

"Where the hell is he?" I ask, my heart skipping a beat when Scott's eyes widen. "Scott?" All he does is put a finger to his lips telling me to shut up.

"Yes." Scott whispers.

"Damn it Scott what is he saying?" Stiles says like me forced on Scott who seems a universe away. Scotts hands began to shake, holding onto his water bottle. Slowly he lifts the bottle to his lips.

"Scott listen to me.." I start.

"Scott you can't let him do this, you can't let him have this kind of power over you, okay?" Stiles tries to help my case like he did earlier. From the way Scott is acting, he's fighting off a shift.

Scott hands shake against the lunch tray he has. Till Scott brakes the tray in thirds. The whole lunch room looks over to the three of us. I let a breathy laugh leave my mouth before awkwardly waving to my sister, Allison and Lydia who were extremely focused on us.

On my way home I hear Lydia screaming down the hall after someone. "Seconds actually. SECONDS!"

"Whow Lydia take a few of those seconds to breathe. What were you just yelling about."

"He broke up with me. Jackson broke up with."

"Do you want to talk about it.? I Mean I know we aren't all that close but I still have ice cream at the house."

"No! I'm over it. That's why I was saying seconds. That's how long it took me ot get over it." With that she stormed away.

"Oh. uh okay." That was weird.

I knocked on the door to Stiles house. Waiting on the step I did a full girly thing and checked my makeup, why I have no idea. Was it fun? Kinda of. Staples dad opened the door for me.

"Cait hey. Uh he's upstairs."

"Thanks Sheriff." I ascending the stair case walking to the room that I thought was Stiles. The door was closed.

"Stiles?" I knocked. "Stiles, It's me Cait."

He opened the door only peeking his head out. "Hey Caity is anyone with you."

"No just me. Who the hell did you think I would bring, my sister?"

"No..NO just get in here." I walked into the room Derek Hale was standing in the corner.

I looked Derek in the eyes, before just taking an annoyed breath in, "I'm not even asking, did Scott get the necklace?

"No he's working on it. But there is one thing we can try."

"Which is?" Derke asked, crossing his arms.

"The other night when we were trapped in the school with the Alpha. Scott sent a text to Allison telling her to meet him there."

"So?" Derek uncrossed his arms placing them in his pockets.

"So. Scott didn't send the text." I fill Derek in on what happened and how Allison, Lydia, Evlynn and Jackass ended up at the school.

"Well Stiles can you find our who sent it?" He asked.

"Me no. But I know someone who can."

Stiles started to text Danny asking him to come over. I thought it was a dumb idea considering the accused murder in the room. But bring Danny here was better than bring Derek to my place.

15 minutes later Danny is questioning everything Stiles is asking him to do.

"You want me to do what?"

"He wants you to trace a text." I say from the bed as I do my English homework.

"Why would he want me to do that. I thought he need me for lab work because that's what lab partners do."

"And we will once you trace this text for me." Stiles argues.

"What makes you think I know how?"

"He looked up your Arrest report. Some benefits to being the Sheriff's son I guess."

"I-I was 13 they dropped all charges."

"We're not accusing you of anything we just need you too trace the text." I sass back still working on my English work.

"No we are doing lab work."

"Fine." Both me and Stiles drop the subject.

"Who is he again." Danny refers to Derek.

"Uhh Stiles' cousin."

"Miguel. Yeah that's my cousin Miguel." Stiles finishes my lie.

"Is that blood on his shirt?" Danny Questions.

"Uhh yeah he gets these really bad nose bleeds. My Miguel, I thought I told you that you could borrow one of my shirts." Great cover story Stiles. I roll my eyes with Derek as he gets up and walks over to Stiles closet.

I couldn't help but stare at Derek as he changed his shirt. I had to hand it to him, he was ripped and It was hot.

"Stiles." Derk said clearly annoyed

"Yes?"

"This, " Derk pulled on the material of the shirt, "No fit."

"Then try something else on." I saw Danny checking Derek out more than I was. "Hey that one looks pretty good. Right Danny?"

"Huh?"

"The shirt."

"He looked better shirtless." I mutter. Stiles looks at me like I just lit him on fire, "What it's the truth."

"Yeah Caitlin's totally right." Danny says, his bottom lip gone into his teeth.

Stiles and Derek roll their eyes at me. All I do is shrug. "You swing for a different team but you still play ball don't you Danny boy?" My turn to roll my eyes.

"You're a horrible person."

"I know It keeps me up at night." I laugh at that. "Anyway about that text."

"STILES!"

"Jesus christ, thanks for the jump scare." I retorted, done with all these man bullshit.

"None of these fit."

Danny just blinks a free time trying not to ruin the view. "I'll need the ISP, the phone number and the exact time of text."

"Isp: Samsung, number it was sent too (+1) 234-678-0009 and the text was sent at 8:56 pm." I fill in because I know Stiles doesn't have the answer to any of that.

"There the text was sent from a computer." I leaned closer to Danny's screen. "This one."

"Registered to that account name?" Derek asked.

"No, no, no, no. That can't be right." Stiles says.

"Stiles, is right that's impossible." I look back at the read name on the screen. Melissa McCall.

Three hours later I was sitting the back of Stiles Jeep. Stiles was on the phone with Scott about Allison's necklace. Derek said something about the back of the necklace. Asking if it had an inscription, or some kind of opening.

"Stiles get to the game, me and Derek hand handle this."

"Caity are you sure?"

"Yes, now give me the damn keys. You are playing tonight." Stiles and I switched places in the car as I headed to the school. I dropped Stiles off yelling about good luck, before turning to Derek.

"So what's the plan?" I ask Alreadying pulling out of the parking lot.

"Head to the hospital we will work it out from there." Derek says sitting abc in the passenger seat. When we got to the hospital. I near sprinted out of the car.

I head into the building Derek on the phone. Mrs. McCall is no wear in sight. "Derek Like I said I can't fing her."

"Then ask for Jennifer, she's been looking after my uncle."

I walk into Peter's room, "Well he's not here either."

"What?"

"He's not here he's gone." I was about to be attacked my an Alpha. This was such a bad idea.

"Caitlin get out of there right now! It's him. My Uncle's the Alpha. Get out!" I hang up the phone and look over to Peter who now stood in the doorway

"You must be Caitlin." He says smugly.

"That would be me, yes." I start walking backwards. Just because I can scare him with fire doesn't mean that he doesn't scare me.

"What are you doing here?" A very feminine voice asks from behind me. "Visiting hours are over."

I turn to see the nurse Jennifer standing behind me. "You're the one who sent the message. Aren't you?" I ask, my confidence getting lower by the second. At that Second a see the swift movement of Derek punching the nurse to the ground.

I lit my hand, the flame moving with the small wind of the AC in the building. "That's not very nice, she's my nurse." Was all Peter said.

"She's a psycho bitch helping you kill people." Derek says. "Get behind me." Derek tells me but I only move one of two steps.

"You think I wanted to kill Laura. One of my own family?" Peter asks the rhetorical questions.

Derek and Peter start fighting. I feel helpless not being able to get a shot without hitting Derek. The Alpha and Beta break the wall to the left of me. The blur of red and blue eyes fighting one and other. They pulled one or two of the banisters off of the wall.

Peter Hale gripped his nephew in a choke hold. "My mind, my personality were literally burned out of me. I was being driven by pure instinct."

"What does your instinct tell you about this?" I move the air around him taking his feet out from under him. "Derk Run!" Derek gets off the floor making his way back to me and the two of us up and out the building.

The Beta was badly bruised and had blood coming from his nose. "You'll heal right?" I ask as we speed out of the parking lot.

"Yes, just drive."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 5.9K 23
Their love is unconditional, bounded by hundreds of years together. An Original vampire and an Original hybrid put together makes the world a dangero...
1.1M 41.8K 89
When her mother announced they were moving once again, this time to a small town in Virginia, Emma assumed it was just one more search for a fresh st...
36.4K 1.2K 22
Delaney likes to keep to herself and she has a good reason to. Her family isn't exactly normal, they're not even human. They're witches. No, they're...
304K 9.5K 55
** COMPLETED ** In some parts of the world, Fallon Perez is about as famous as the Hale family. With her connection to the moon, life and death and s...