Protector Of Worlds ~ Teen wo...

By cinderpixle

One family over the whole multi-verse is picked to connect the whole of the multi-verse. How they do that tra... More

Cast and copyright
Trailer
How We Got Into This Mess
They Just Had To Be Drunk
Between The Wolf and The Moon
Dropping the game, Explaining the Magic
Murder Victim, Wrong Killer
No Moon Still Violence
Dreams, and Stiles Sweet Talk
Lunch, Dates, Phone Calls, and School Busses
The Danger of Wolves-band
There is a Reason Blockbuster is Closed On My Earth
Maybe He Can Live With This
Weakness Is The Key
He gave him an hour
Getting Drunk, and A few Panic Attacks
Car Chase and Symbolism
He followed us
Confrontation
The Teenage Equivalent of a Ball
Part Two
Morphine and Funerals
New Wolf on Block
Good Girl gets Fangs
Lone wolf gets a pack
New Information
Crystal Clear
Hisses Everywhere You Go
50 Feet
Rave, I Think
One Life Lost a Seconded Reborn
'Well That's New'
Because I'm Freaking Out
The Key To Saving Him
Three Not Normal Teens Enjoying A not Normal Night
Part 3a
Open Wounds Can Heal
The Start Of The End
A night with Homicidal Werewolves
Don't think about The bug
Bus Ride Headed For Hell
Motel California
He Is The True Alpha
The Life Story Of Derek Hale
The Banshee Tell
Life in A Cell
We Don't Know What To Do
The Sixteen Hours
Pro nostrum officium potest non evenire non auxilium tuum
What Is The Doppelganger?
Part 3B
Hallucinating
Malia
[Insert John Mulaney Quote Here: One About Feeling Crazy Please]
Let the nightmare begin
I Swear to God
Giving Me Hope
A world without Color
My mind is Pinned to a Wall
Nightmare
Chaos and Strife
Bandages in the White Room
I fear for You Allison Argent
The Ones You Can't Save
The plans for our Lives
Part Four
A Sea OF Sand
Rain On His Parade
The Bite of an Innocent
While I'm Still Here
Devenford Prep
Not an update
Well, Well, Well
Pestilence
Knocking on death's door
Banshees and Doppelgangers
Into The Fire
We Can Save Them
sleep. You Lose Fear.
May The Truth Come To Bite Me In The Ass
A Real Date
Going berserk
One Last Dance
Homecoming
Epilogue
This is not the end (Author's Note)
Extras
Incorrect Quotes
Tattoo
If I Die Young
Love Vs. In Love
Look To The Stars
Inter-Dimensional Conversation
Kiss Me
You can Have It!
The Dangers Of A Flame
Senior Scribe
Author's Note

Fighting the Moon

44 4 0
By cinderpixle

Chapter Seventeen : Fighting The Moon

"Stiles why the hell do you have a key to his house? And what is in this bag it's heavy?" I sigh as Stiles unlocks the door to Scott's house.

"Just shut up will you?"

"Wow, how spit you out?"

"Scott kissed Lydia." Yeah I know but how do you.

"How do you know that?"
"I just do." With that he opened the door.

"Scott?" I heard Mrs. McCall called out from the other room.

"Stiles."

"And Cait." We both say sheepishly.

"Key!?" Mrs. McCall says as she points to the small brass object in Stiles hand.

"Uh yeah I had one made so.."

"Why did you make a key to someone else's house?" I ask in disbelief but he shrugs the question off.

"Yeah that doesn't surprise me as much as you would think Cait. Though I'm glad you don't just go with the crazy things your friends do."

"Thanks."

"It scares me but dosen't surprise me." I drop the duffle bag on the floor. The chains inside make a harsh noise. "What's that?"

"Uh school project." Stiles lies.

"Mmm. Stiles he's okay right?"

"Who Scott yeah!"

"Well I mean his been better." I should have kept my mouth shut, "BUT he's okay. Nothing a night with us idiots won't sove." I gave a small smile as a breathy laugh left my lips.

"He just doesn't talk to me that much anymore. Well not like he used to."

"He's had a bit of a rough week."

"Thanks Stiles." She paused, "Oh Cait I heard you had a panic attack today are you okay?"

"I'm fine now. It was just weird being back in the building after..everything."

"Umm okay uh.. Be careful tonight."

"You too." Me and Stiles say stepping away from the door.

"Full Moon." We both freeze.

"What?" "huh?"

"There's a full moon tonight. You should see how the E.R gets. Brings out all the nut jobs."

"Oh." Right, of course." Me and Stiles exclaim.

"Yeah, it's where the term Lunatic came from."

As soon as she left the house to heed out for work, I let out a breath. Thankful she didn't know about her son. (at least not until a crazy person shoots him later in the year.)

We went upstairs to Scott's room. "Oh MY GOD!" I say as he sits creepily on the chair in the corner of the room. "Jesus Christ you could have given me a heart attack!"

"Scott your Mom said you weren't home." Stiles explains also recovering from the jump scare.

"I came in through the window."

"Okay, so you ready to do this or, you just gonna sit there." I say already opening the bag Stiles brough.

"I'm Fine. I'm just gonna lock the door and go to bed early tonight."

"You sure about that?" Stiles asked.

"Because that's not creepy at all." I say under my breath.

"I mean Scott you got this kinda serial killer look going on. In your eyes and I'm hoping it's the full moon taking effect, 'cause it's really starting to freak my out."

"Yeah what Stiles said."

"I'm fine." Scott repeated the horses to his voice. "You guys should go, now." I dropped the bag's zipper.

"Fine we'll leave." I say standing back up, hopeful that Stiles has a plan.

"But first just look in the bag and see what I bought." Ohhh. I know what he was up to. "You know maybe you use it maybe you don't. Sound Good?" Scott got out of the chair, the moon very clearly affecting him. I just have to hold out hope for in a few months for when it would all be fine.

Quick update on how stuffing the multiverse works. Every time you tavell you skip seconds on your earth. So say like in our case you left earth 33 to go to earth 40 then you would skip 7 seconds on earth 33 but when you go back to earth 33 the only time you would miss would be thoses seven seconds. So that's how we can live in a different earth for over a year and not affect our lives. Okay back to the full moon.

Scott bent over teh duffle bag, pulling out a set of chains, "You think I'm gonna let you put these one me and chain me down like a dog?"

"Actually no." Stiles gripped Scott's hands, and brought out a pair of handcuffs and cuffed him to the raidorter. I grabbed my own pair cuffing his other arm to the bottom of the chair he was sitting in. With that me and Stiles left the room.

I could hear Scott yelling at the two of us. My head felt heavy as I leaned against the wall outside his room. I got a million texts from Chloe. I couldn't even pick up the phone, the sound of Scott and Stiles arguing over Lydia spinning in my head. I covered my ears cupping my head in my legs with my arms. My back slumped forward.

Stiles came back out of Scott's room sitting next to me. I looked up hitting my head on the wall behind me. "I hate this." I breathed out.

"Yeah me too." Scott started to beg realizing that yelling wasn't getting him anywhere. I started to play with fire. Moving it from hand to hand trying to draw out the noises Scott was making. I soon was making flame animals. But it was hopeless. Scott's crys still flooded my mind.

I looked at the time the apex of the moon was in 30 seconds. Scott started to yell louder as the werewolf took over. I pushed myself against the wall harder. Fighting off tears, I looked over to Stiles who was biting his nails. Then it stopped the roaring and screaming everything.

"Scott?"

"Scott you okay?"

No one answered. The two of us jumped off the floor looking back into the room. I pushed open the door. Scott wasn't even in the room. Both pairs of handcuffs were broken and splotches of blood covered the floor. The blood lead from the floor to the open window.

Me and Stiles tripped over our own feet as we descended the stairs. I barely had time to shut the door to his house. Soon we were running in the woods following a set of footprints. A flame on my hand is the only light source. We keep running. Stiles was a few steps ahead of me seeing as he knew the woods better.

"Stiles! STILES STOP." I pant. "We aren't going to find him." I take in another breath. "We just have to trust that Scott can do this."

"No cait we have to go after him!"

"We have been running in circles for almost 10 minutes, at the very least let me catch my breath." I take another painful breath in.

"But-okay." I leaned against a tree taking less and less painful breaths in. "Okay are you okay?"

"Yeah, let's keep going." I relit my hand pushing off of the tree. We started to walk this time Stiles leading the way through the woods. Our footsteps made a shit ton of noise in the mud. "Stiles, what if we run into a hunter?"

"Why would it matter if we're human."

"No you're human."

"Cait, you're going to be fine." By the time we finish the trail of footprints there is a bunch of EMTs walking around in the parking lot. "Oh no."

"You don't think he killed anyone do you?"

"I don't know what to think, Cait." Sties and I run up to the EMTs, "Dad?" Stiles now had fear rushing his body. I could tell just by the way he was moving, "Dad? Has anyone seen my Dad?" Stiles and I were pushed towards a bloody life less body on a gurney. It was covered so I couldn't see a face. It felt like my lungs collapsed for the second time today.

"Stiles, Cait?" The voice of Stiles Father came from behind us. I felt my breathing become normal once more. "What are you guys doing here?"

Stiles turned, bring his Dad into a death grip bear hug. The Sheriff soon respracited his son's actions. I closed my eyes thinking about everything that could have been avoided by not giving in to my friend. Then again this is all real it just only happened on earth 40. There was no way to avoid this.

We started to explain why we were out so late considering the last time we were almost murdered by the Alpha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 205 10
I always sucked at descriptions, so let's give this a try. ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐Ž๐ง๐ž? ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐“๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 41.8K 89
When her mother announced they were moving once again, this time to a small town in Virginia, Emma assumed it was just one more search for a fresh st...
11.5K 629 38
They were just two friend probably too obsessed with The Vampire Diaries, but can you blame them? It was a normal night, the moon was out, but both M...