Protector Of Worlds ~ Teen wo...

By cinderpixle

One family over the whole multi-verse is picked to connect the whole of the multi-verse. How they do that tra... More

Cast and copyright
Trailer
How We Got Into This Mess
They Just Had To Be Drunk
Between The Wolf and The Moon
Dropping the game, Explaining the Magic
Murder Victim, Wrong Killer
No Moon Still Violence
Dreams, and Stiles Sweet Talk
Lunch, Dates, Phone Calls, and School Busses
The Danger of Wolves-band
There is a Reason Blockbuster is Closed On My Earth
Maybe He Can Live With This
Weakness Is The Key
Getting Drunk, and A few Panic Attacks
Fighting the Moon
Car Chase and Symbolism
He followed us
Confrontation
The Teenage Equivalent of a Ball
Part Two
Morphine and Funerals
New Wolf on Block
Good Girl gets Fangs
Lone wolf gets a pack
New Information
Crystal Clear
Hisses Everywhere You Go
50 Feet
Rave, I Think
One Life Lost a Seconded Reborn
'Well That's New'
Because I'm Freaking Out
The Key To Saving Him
Three Not Normal Teens Enjoying A not Normal Night
Part 3a
Open Wounds Can Heal
The Start Of The End
A night with Homicidal Werewolves
Don't think about The bug
Bus Ride Headed For Hell
Motel California
He Is The True Alpha
The Life Story Of Derek Hale
The Banshee Tell
Life in A Cell
We Don't Know What To Do
The Sixteen Hours
Pro nostrum officium potest non evenire non auxilium tuum
What Is The Doppelganger?
Part 3B
Hallucinating
Malia
[Insert John Mulaney Quote Here: One About Feeling Crazy Please]
Let the nightmare begin
I Swear to God
Giving Me Hope
A world without Color
My mind is Pinned to a Wall
Nightmare
Chaos and Strife
Bandages in the White Room
I fear for You Allison Argent
The Ones You Can't Save
The plans for our Lives
Part Four
A Sea OF Sand
Rain On His Parade
The Bite of an Innocent
While I'm Still Here
Devenford Prep
Not an update
Well, Well, Well
Pestilence
Knocking on death's door
Banshees and Doppelgangers
Into The Fire
We Can Save Them
sleep. You Lose Fear.
May The Truth Come To Bite Me In The Ass
A Real Date
Going berserk
One Last Dance
Homecoming
Epilogue
This is not the end (Author's Note)
Extras
Incorrect Quotes
Tattoo
If I Die Young
Love Vs. In Love
Look To The Stars
Inter-Dimensional Conversation
Kiss Me
You can Have It!
The Dangers Of A Flame
Senior Scribe
Author's Note

He gave him an hour

91 5 2
By cinderpixle

Chapter Fifteenth : He Gave Him An Hour

Stiles Scott and I pulled into the school parking lot. "I hope you know that this is a terrible idea." I say as we exited the car.

"Trust me Cait, I know."

"But we're still going to do it?" Stiles asked.

"Can you think of something better?"

"Personally I'm a fan of ignoring a problem till it goes away."

"Sorry Stiles that won't work this time." I say patting his shoulder.

"Just make sure the three of us can get inside." Stiles grabbed a set of bull cutters from the trunk of his car as Derek pulled up from behind us. This was going to be a long night.

"Where's Scott's boss?" I ask trying to convince Derek that I know as much as Scott does. Lucky after our last encounter he didn't seem to know I was the doppleganger. Hell I know more than Derek does but that is information left better unsaid.

"He's in the back." The three of us start to the school. "Woh hey what are you doing?" Derek spoke with more concern in his voice than I thought possible.

"You said I was linked to the Alpha." All of us turn to the school, "I'm gonna see if your right." Scott, this is still a really bad idea. I just ended up keeping my mouth shut and going with it.

We broke into the office. A million questions are moving through my head. I started to set up the mic as Stiles integrated Scott and his plan.

"Okay Scott I'm set up. But what's the grand idea here?"

"Stiles once told me that a wolf howls to signal its pack?"
"Okay thats all well and good, but if you bring him here does that make you part of the pack?" Stiles ask moving the mic so Scott could use it.

"God I hope not."

"Thats what all three of us are hoping." I switch on the mic. "All you McCall."

Scott cleared his throat before letting out a howl that sounded like a dying cat. It was almost cute, seeing as the poor guy was truly an omega rather than a beta. "You know what? do it again but like you want to threaten someone." I say giving my fellow teen a smile. Scott takes in a sharp breath. His eyes shifted to the off yellow color, before he truly howled. It shook the room a bit. I smiled, this was a man meant to be a true Alpha, and even as a small beta he could scare the crap out of you.

When we got back outside ready to celebrate Derek was ready with a threat, "I'm going to kill all three of you! What the hell was that?"
"Was it more powerful than you." I sass back placing my arms over my chest.

"Sorry Derek I just didn't know it would be that loud."

"Uhh yeah Scott it was loud. And It was AWESOME!" Stiles finished a smirk made its way to my face looking at the black leather covered beta.

"Shut up!" Derek said with a tone that sent a shiver down my spine.

"Don't be such a sourwolf."

"Stiles really shut up." I restored, uncrossing my arm bring a hand to the air ready to make a flame.

"What did you do with him?" Scott asked looking in the ack of Derek's car where his boss no longer lay.

"What?" Derek supn to look into the car, only to be meet with nothing, not even the tape from his hands. "I didn't do anything."

I saw the red eyes before I could say anything, "DEREK LOOK OUT!" but it was too late the beta was in the air claws in his back blood spinning over his mouth. Scott Stiles and I headed back into the school in hopes of an escape. I heard Derek's body hit a wall. As I forced the doors of the school closed with a wave of my hand. Scott and Stiles holding them closed as We sat below the small windows on them.

"Someone lock the doors!" Scott was frantic.

"Does it look like we have a key?" I respond fear and adrenal already pumping through my body.

"Then grab something!"
"What?"
"ANYthing!"

Stiles shoots up to see the bull cutters still on the step of the school. "STEILS don't you dare!" I start. "Stiles no!" Scott aggress.

"Yes." With that Stiles slips out the doors of the school. I watch the red eyed beast come closer. Me and Scott start bangging on the doors trying to get our friends Attention. "STILES!" We are both soon screaming Stiles name.

He makes it back into the building before Peter Hale could come any closer. Stiles boltes the door close with the bull cutter, as all three of us pant on the ground. "Guys where is it?" Scott asked scared out of his mind.

My eyes widen, " I don't know."

"Stiles that's not going to hold will it?"

"Probably not." We hear a second howl and sprint to get inside a classroom.

"Scott it's your boss!" Sties says as we start to push a desk to block the door.

"What no it can't be." I keep my mouth shut not saying anything about Peter Hale or Deton.

"Deaton the alpha? Your boss."

"What no."

"Yes murdering psycho, werewolf."

"Would you two shut up? I think we should really focus on staying alive not who is behind the fur." I state pushing the desk farther.

"Cait's right. What do we do?" Scott asked his best friend.

"We get out of here. Get to my jeep and make a run for it." Stiles says fear written all over his face.

We started to open one of the windows before Stiles stopped us. (We and us Being Scott and me). "The school is climate-controlled so they won't open"

"Then we brake it." I say lifting a few textbooks into the air with hopes of smashing them into the window."

"No we would make to much noise." Stiles said, as I place the books down.

"Then what the hell do we do?!" I'm back to whisper yelling, that seems to happen a lot now.

"We uhh run really fast." I twist my head at Stiles and Scott.

"That's almost a half a mile counting turns."

"Really fast." My mouth hangs open. This was the ground plan.

I took a seconded look out the window, '"HEy Stiles, what's wrong with the jeep?"

"What are you talking about?"

"It's bent, like ripped apart."

"What the hell!" Stiles' body was now pressed against mine, trying to see his car.

Just then the window next to us shattered, I did the only thing that came to mind. Duck and cover. My arms folded around my head, chin placed in between my legs until glass stopped raining down on us. I looked up to see Stiles' car battery in the middle of the floor. Claw marks visible.

"We have to move." I say the addreally slowly covering the fear.

"He could be right outside." Scott aggured.

"He is right outside!" Stiles said, defending my claim. We all poked our heads up to see the bottom of the window. There was no sign of the Alpha. No red eyes, no odd fangs, no monster that looked like bad CGI. There wasn't even Derek's body. (Well Duh! You know he's not dead.)

"Move now?"

"Move now."

"This way." Scott said.

"No somewhere without windows."

"Every room in this place has windows Stiles."

"Not the locker room." I say sprinting to the room on the other end of the hall, Scott and Stiles not far behind.

To my discuss the boys locker room was much closer than the girls so we ended up there. "Stiles call your Dad." I say foucering the door to the room shut with magic.

"And say what?"

"Anything, a fire, a gas leak, anything. If that thing sees this place crawling with cop cars then it will take off." Scott tell his friend a hint of anger in his voice.

"What if it doesn't Scott what is it goes ballistic and kills every cop in sight, including my Dad?"

"They have guns."

"None that will help Stiles is right. If we do this we call the Argents."

"NO! Cait are you crazy we can not bring hunters here they'll kill Scott."

"Then back back to plan A of 911, Stiles."

"No, you said it yourself those guns won't work."

"Then we-we need to make a run for it get out of here." Scott says breaking Me and Stiles up.

"That won't work either. There is nothing near the school for at least a mile." Stiles chines in.

"Then we take Derek's keys and Steal his car." I say hoping it will work.

"Wait that could work." Stiles says. We were about to leave when Scott stopped us his ears perked. "Scott what?"

"I think I heard something."

"Like what?" I ask fear sewing its way into my voice.

"Quiet." Was all he said before we shoved ourselves inside of lockers. I started to hold my breath as to not make any noise. But when each locker is opened It was only the janitor. I mean he was piss like Satat on friday the 13 but just the janitor. But as soon as the janitor shoves us out of the locker room the three of us watch in horror at his body being ripped open behind the glass. "GO!" I shout As we take off down the hall. I check my phone. 8:56 pm. Allison was going to be pissed.

By the time we get to the back exit where the bus drop off the doors won't open. I couldn't even magic it away because I couldn't see the item blocking the door.

"I'm not dying here. I refuse to die at school."

"Stiles we're not gonna die!" A school girl tone climbs up my throat.

"What does it even want?"

"Scott." "Me." Me and Scott say bluntly at the same time, still power walking our way through the school.

"Derek claims all werewolves are stronger with a pack." Scott explains not really caring that a pack had to be at least three people to even have the power of an Alpha. (Not that he would know that)

"That's great Scott, A psychotic werewolf who's into teamwork."

"Or just really kinky." I say trying to tear my mind away from the impending thought of death.

"Well that too." Stiles says. Clearly thankful that his mind could go elsewhere. (Not that an Alpha and his beta going at it was a great elsewhere). The Alpha was now making it's way to us after seeing us through one of the windows to the hallway.

"SHIT!" I scream as the three of us start back down the halls. The alpha not far behind. I was too focused on running to scare it with fire seeing as that was always Peter Hales weak point. We tumble down one of the stairwells heading back to the ground floor.

(After a second Stop to the locker room trying to cover our sent) "We have to do something." Stiles said arms flailing around.

"Like what?" Scott asked as the three of us walked backward full scooby doo Style.

"Kill it hurt it, Inflict mental pain."

I remembered the man behind the fur. "Lit it on fire?" I asked my hand now ablaze.

"YES! Just like that." I still couldn't do much seeing as We had no clue where the Alpha was. Stiles pulls out his keys, throwing them across the room to create a distraction as we start to run again. We were able to temporarily trap in a room with a desk but It wouldn't hold long. We were back on the run.

Down the hall, two the left. Three right turns, one left, four time going straight. I swear this school was a maze meant to trap people in. Scott stopped us the middle of hallway 24. "Do you two her that."

"Hear what?" "Scott neither of us can hear what you hear."

"It was a phone ringing."

"What? Whose phone would be ringing?" I ask half out of breath.

"I know that ring. It's Allison's phone."

Stiles pulls out his phone calling Allison himself. The phone rings twice before she answers, clearly pissed.

"Stiles?"

"Hey It's me where are you?" Scott says into the phone

"I'm in the school looking for you, why weren't you at my place." Oh thanks for asking, we are just almost dying.

"Allison where are you right now?"

"On the first floor." Yeah not very helpful.

"Allison what room are you in?" Scott tries hoping his girlfriend will understand that.

"The natatorium."

"Get to the lobby. GO NOW."

"Okay, yeah I'm coming." Me Scott and Stiles were running aging now also trying to save Allison's ass.

When we got to the lobby Scott and I started to peper Alison with question. All she said was that Scott texted her to come.

"Allison Scott never sent that message."

"Okay Allison did you drive here or is someone with you?" Scott asked his brown puppy dog eyes full of fear.

"No Jackson did."

"Jackson's here too?" Stiles asked.

"And Lydia and Evlynn. What the hell is going on?" Allison asked, trying to keep her voice clear. The doors open from behind Allsion, Scott Stiles and I tense up only to be met with my sister, Lydia and Jackass.

"Caitlin Mom is about ready to kill you." She's not the only one.

"Is that why you're here for me?" I asked still breathless, the question targeted at my sister.

"Yes can we go now." We heard the thud of the Alpha travelling through the ceiling tiles. The claws of the beast scraping against the metal lining. I grabbed Evlynn's hand. "RUN!" Soon all six of us were dogging down the hall. The Alpha fell from the ceiling behind us.

There was a set of doors that thankfully lock at the end of the hall. When Scott locked them Evlynn let go of my hand pulling me into a hug. Then pulling away and Slapping my arm, hard. "What the hell was that thing?" Lydia asked voice cracking. Then everyone started yelling. I moved over to Stiles, both of us studying the floor to ceiling windows.

"Guys." Stiles tried.

"Hey guys." I said a bit louder.

"Would you listen to us?"

"GUYS!" I yell this time getting everyone to look at me,

"Thats all great but what are we going to do about the 40 foot windows!" Stiles yelled The door was now block so there was no leaving the way we came.

"Someone please explain to me what is going on, because I'm freaking here. And I would like to know." Allison asked, turning to her boyfriend. Allison meet your family history.

"Stiles took a few steps forward, "Somebody killed the janitor." He said, way to calm for someone dying but hey.. Better than yelling.

"What?" Lydia asked, scared out of her mind.

"Who?" Evlynn said a silent sob shaking her body.

"Yeah the janitor's dead." I say taking my sister into a hug trying to calm her down.

"Scott what are they talking about, Is this a joke?" Allsion once again directed the question to her boyfriend.

"We don't look like we're laughing Allison." I say with a bit of pity.

"Who killed him?" Jackson asked again.

"No. NO. NO. this was meant to be over the mountain lion." Lydia was near a full on panic attack.

"Don't you get it there wasn't a mountain lion."

"Who was it?" Allison asked as Evlynn let out another choked sob onto my shirt. "What does he want? What's happening?"

"Look Allison we don't know, we were too busy fighting for our lives to find out okay!" I say trying to stop any more damage from being done.

"Cait's right. All we know is if we go out there he's going to kill us." Scott stutters on the words.

"US! He's going to kill us?" Lydia asked.

"Who?" Allison asks again. "Who is it?" Evlynn let go of me her mascara running down her cheeks.

"It's Derek. It's Derek Hale." Scott says. Wow way to make the night worse than it is. I give Stiles a look saying not to correct him.

"Wait Derek killed the janitor?" Jackson asked. I was really getting tired of all the different questions about what we already told them.

"Scott are you sure?" Allison chocks out.

"I saw him." Yeah get stabbed by a werewolf but sure let's go with this cover up.

"So there was never a mountain lion?" Evlynn asked more then said wiping away the last of her tears.

"No derek killed them. All of them Starting with his own sister. It's been Derek the whole time." Scott was breathing way to hard to stay in control. Maybe he was fighting it. I walk over to my friend rubbing his back as if her was about to throw up.

"Hey we'll make it out of here you said so yourself." I whisper only loud enough for a werewolf to hear.

After a small stand off of no one saying anything Jackso finally speaks, "Call the cops"

"No."

"What? Stiles call the cops."

"No."
"What do you mean no?"

"I mean No you want to hear it in Spanish Noh. Look Derek Killed there people we don't know what he's armed with."

"Your Dad is armed with an entire Sheriff's department."

"I'm calling." Lydia said, "Yes hello we are beacon hill highschool were trapped.. But-. She hung up on me." Lydia said whit a sigh.

"The police hung up on you?"

"She said they got a tip warning them that there are gonna be prank calls about a break-in at the highschool. She said if I called again that they are gonna trace it and have me arrested."

"Then call again."

"No they won't trace a Call and they would send someone to your house before they send someone here." Stiles states as of it was common knowledge.

Evlynn started to walk to the windows in a trance like state.

"Evlynn?" I asked my sister.

"Didn't you used to keep a set of old sheets under your bed all tried together, so if there was ever a fire in the house you could just climb out the window?" She turned to look at me.

"Evlynn your brilight. Stiles get me the fire blanket Scott break open one of these windows everyone else, take off your shit. AND don't question it. It's our only way out right now." Everyone did what I asked. Me Scott and Stiles were the only ones still with a shirt on, (I also had Lydia's scarf.) I started to make knots with the different pieces of fabric the glass behind me shattering from Scott. I made the long rope as strong as I could with the little resource. I tied my jacket to the bottom of it as well, Allison Liydia and Evlynn keeping their as a cover up.

I kicked some of the shaper glass away with my boot, the sound was drowned out from the six of us breathing heavily. I threw the damn thigh out of the window. "Okay Evlynn you go first Scott and I will hold it from this side." Scott came next to me as Evlynn started to climb out the window. A bangging on the door makes me drop the set of clothing pieces (as well as the fire blanket that was tied in too.) Scott's eyes went yellow for a second. I turned to Stiles as Scott walked over to the door.

"OH God!" evlynn was crying again, Lydia not far behind.

"The door in the kitchen leads to the stairwell." Stiles said Scott comes back to the rest of us.

"Stiles that stairwell only goes up!"

"Up is better than Dead." I say breaking of the lock, well more melting of the lock but whatever. I push everyone inside. We start to climb the stairs skipping one or two at a time. By now Allsion Lydia and Evlynn have zipped up the jacket's they had on and are still shivering from a lack of shirt. I managed to get Jackson his shirt back, seeing at It wasn't tied to anything else. So yes we all had some form of a shirt on and yes we were planning this like it was a tsunami and not a werewolf.

All seven sets of foot straps made louch harsh noise on the ruberlined stairs. The air temperature seemed to drop around me, the hair on my arms standing up. The third story was much darker than the second but we still broke into a chem lab as soon as we got out of the stairwell. Placing a chair under the door handle so no human or werewolf could get in, well without us getting the chance to get out first.

We all hide from the small window in the door. Scott Stiles and I on one side of the door, Lydia Jackass and Allison and Evlynn on the other side of the door. All of us were panting, the adrenaline fueling me all night started to die out. If we had to do this for more than an hour more I would crash and burn and It looked as if everyone other than Scott would do the same.

Scott closed his eyes, his head falling. I wanted to pull Evlynn into another hug, make her feel safe. The Alpha made his way past the door, for some reason he didn't smell us but no time to question that. I exhaled a breath I had been choking on since we got to the third floor.

"Jackson, how many people can fit in your car?" Scott asked.

"Just four, maybe five is someone squeezed in and half sits on someone's lap." My first thought was Okay everyon but me and Scott we can defend our selves but that was dumb Scott has almost no contol and I'm not better because I can't jut will anything to happen I need to think about it hard. The only thing I was good at was lighting up my own hand and then throwing the damn fireball.

"Five I barely fit in the back." Allison whispered, back still pushed against the wall next to the door.

"It doesn't matter, it would be to ovise one of us would be dead."

"What about this." Scott walked to a door behind Him Me and Stiles. "It leads to the roof. We can go down a fire escape to the parking lot in, like seconds."

"That's a deadbolt." Great and I can't just melt the lock off because more than half the people in this room don't know the supernatural are real.

"The Janitor has a key." Scott says his brown eyes glowing more than if they were golden.

"You mean his body has it."

"I can get it." Scott says i look of determination covering his face.

"Scott are you crazy? That thing still wants you to kill for it." I say my heart crawling up to my throat at the thought of Scott going out alone.

"Caity's right that sounds like a incredibly terrible idea."

"Unless I go with you." I say bring my head up to face my two friends.

"What you too? Are you two Crazy?"

"Stiles you were the one who said we can do things no one else can, that we no longer have a chance unless we help. So that's what we would be doing to help. All you have to do is make sure no one dies." I argue hoping to push both Scott and Stiles over the edge.

"She's right. Cait let's go." We walk off to the door.

"Caity you can't be thinking about that." My sister was back on the verge of tears.

"It's the best plane Lynnie." I say the nickname hoping it will strike a code that will convince her to let me go. Evlynn and Chloe might have been the oldest of the group but I was alway the one walking into the line of fire. This world would be no different.

"Well you and Scott can't go unarmed." Well to be fair we aren't you just don't know that.

"I'm sure Lydia can cook something up."

"Yeah." She nodded to the lab area where a shit ton of chemicals were. "Like a fire bomb, a self-igniting Molotov cocktail."

"It ignites on impact right?" I ask as everyone gives the two of us odd looks.

"Yeah."

"Well martin what are you waiting for I need your brain to keep us all alive."

Lydia started to make the concussion, pouring powder then liquid and then powder once more. That was until Jackson switch the bottles, his hand almost going for the right one before pulling back and switching them. I guess we would do the OG plan of just getting mad and I start throwing fire. Lydia caped the bottle handing it to Scott as I started to move the chair.

"No this is insane, you can't do this."

"Allison is right. I can't lose you Caity."

"Evlynn you won't. No one else died tonight." I pused, "You ready Scott?"

"Both of you can died. Don't you get that I mean he's already killed three people." Allison said before Scott could answer.

"Allison I can't just sit here waiting for Stiles to check his messages. Yeah Cait I'm ready." Scott was soon by My side.

"Scott just stop. Do you remember when you told m, you knew weather or not I was lying? That I had a tell?" Scott nodded as the tears spilled over my sisters eyes for one last time that night. "So do you. You're a horrible liar. And you've been lying all night." I didn't want to watch this. Evlynn was now glued to Stiles side stent tears shaking her body every few seconds as Stiles held her close.

"Scott we got to go." Was All I said.

"Stiles lock the door behind us." Allison pulled her boyfriend back kissing him with such passion I could almost feel it. Scott's doe eyes flew around the room before I removed the chair from the door.

As soon as the room was too far to see, I lit up my hand. The blue and red flame lay flat in the palm of my hand providing both protection and a light. Me and Scott walked the halls looking for the boys locker room where the routine body of an old man still lay. We pushed past many doors, four or five sets of stairs. We even went though the gym to get back to the locker room. Much to both my dismay and pulsar we didn't happen upon the Alpha.

We slipped under the bleachers when a cold liquid hit my face. I reached up to look at the scarlet copey blood now resting on both my hand and check. I looked up to see the janitor hanging under the bleaches, scared and bloody. But dead and bloody he still had the keys. Scott reaches up ass I kept the flame lit being it was our only light sources right now.

I hear the bleacher start to close with us still under them. "SCott!" My voice shook. He got the keys as we started to move faster than I thought I could. The wheels of the bleachers screeched every once and awhile. I grabbed onto Scott's jacket as he was in front of me and fast. He helped me move faster only getting out of the bleaches as soon as they snapped shut.

We were now met with the Alpha, Peter Hale, in front of us. Scott moved slowly. I brought my hand closer to my body that way I could throw the fire if need be.

"Come On." I say.

"Come get us." Scott whispers all well. As the Alpha starts to move Scott throws the molotov and I throw what I can only describe as a fireball. Scott's molotov doesn't ignite and My flame only hits the top layer of fur on the beastly man.

"Plan B." He said grabbing my hand pulling me behind him as we started to run.

We didn't get very far as the Alpha knocked Scott to the floor as well as me. It growled, shaking the inside of my head. I watch Scott's soft brown eyes turn into a hardened gold and the ground below me shook from the growl. Then the Alpha ran. I tried to stand but my head hurt too much. As if the growl somehow affected me. I watched almost paralyzed as Scott struggled to fight the shift the Alpha was creating.

"Scott." I crooked out.

My eyesight started to blur but I was able to get up. Every Step I took to my struggling friend I gained vision then would lose it again. It felt like my brain was running up and down my spine. I couldn't tink, I couldn't help, I could hardly stand. I fell forward catching myself with my hands before my face hit the gym floor. A drip of blood left my nose. I whipped it away still crawling to my friend on the ground.

"Come on Scott you can fight this." I struggle to get the word out of my mouth.

I watched as flames danced up my arms. I couldn't stop it. It was like when you turned over a match. The flames just climbed up rather than turn upside down with the rest of the match. The blue bruining part came from my hands as more orange and red lights moved around my hands.

Scott lost the battle with himself as I was about to. Scott let out a growl of his own. His wolf coming out. The fangs blurred with the rest of my vision. Black and white dots covered everything I was looking out, like it was all a buried memory the outside of the couture cut up with tiny blck dots as the main picture was a colorful mess. Everything had a blend shape as I still struggled to stand. I watched Scott leave the room in a trance like state his Alpha now in parshale control.

"Scott." I coughed as it still felt like my brian was melting away. The fire on my arms had left but everything else was the same. I finally pulled myself off the floor with one of the arm guards on the bleachers side. I pushed my hand against the wall as I filled Scott from what I could see. Once again my hands caught fire. At this point I coin't tell if I was imagining it or if It was all an illusion.

I fell back to the ground, rolling over to my back. My whole body was now covered in the blue, red, and orange light. My eyesight started to come back starting with the removal of the black dots, then shapes became clear. The fire subsited and I felt normal. I could stand without thinking about it. I could see fine. It was as if when I gave into the pain the fire healed. Like a phoenix rebirth.

I followed the low growls of Scott down the hall staying at least 20 feet behind him that way if he goes full wolf on me I could fight back. His claws scraped up one of the wooden doors. I slipped in behind him. His own shadow covering me. We started up the stairs. The low scarp of his claws against the wooden banister. He stocked around the corner of the floor we left everyone on. He moved down the hall now fighting every instinct in his body. I watch my best friend struggle with the beast and boy once more, but he counted down the hall. His breathing is getting heavier.

He placed the key in the door. Standing there he thought. Quickly he broke the key right in the lock. I stood watching as he snapped the key. No one was getting out of that room anytime soon. The boy one this time. Keeping his friends safe.

He walked back over to me. I was so forced on the fact that he locked everyone in the room. I could hear Evlynn scream my name, Allison screaming Scotts. Stiles screaming both and Lydia just screaming. I couldn't move. Scott pushed me against the wall. The cold lockers freezing my arms which as of one minute ago were on fire.

"Scott, can you hear me?" I took a few sharp breaths in. "If you can hear me know that you are the only person in control of your body." I said as he twisted my head exposing my neck. "Scott the Alpha has no control over you." He moved my hair to the side still in a trance. "SCOTT!" I screamed and he let go of my neck and hair but kept me pressed to the wall. "Scott listen to my heart beat. Do you hear that how fast it's beating? That's because I'm scared of what you're going to do next. You can prove that no one has control over you by letting me go. I need you to fight this Scott find you anchor. Think of Allison. JUST FIGHT THIS SCOTT!" I yelled the last part shaking him off of me.

Scott stumbled back as he became human once more. Panting he fell to the floor. "Caitlin what happened?"

"You fought it, The Alpha and you won." I took a seat next to my friend pulling him into a hug. He could have killed me tonight but he didn't. Everyone was leaving this building alive. Well almost everyone.

We both looked up at the faint sound of sirens coming closer to the school. I smile helping Scott off the floor. Both of us were ready to crash from the lack of adrenal running through us. I huffed out a laugh pushing my body against the cold metal lockers once more. I wiped at the sweat resting on my forehead.

"Are you sure it was Derek Hale?" The Sheriff questioned as His son and two best friends filled the man out of the building.

"Yes."

"All three of us saw him." Stiles said. I could still only form fragments of a sentence so I let the boys do most of the talking.

"What about the janitor?" I ask almost ripping down the stairs of the school from fatigue.

"We're still looking."

"Did you check under the bleachers?" Scott asked know that was still where the body was.

"Yes Scott we looked. We pulled them out just like you and Caitlin said to. There was nothing." What?

"Neither of us are making this up." Scott agures.

"And i believe you, I do."

"No you don't"

"Scott." I huff out in a warning tone.

"You have this look like you feel bad for me. Like you want to believe me but I know you don't."

"Scott." Stiles tries this time.

"Listen.. We are going to search this whole school. We are going to find him. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Sheriff." Someone calls for the officer and he leaves.

I watch Chole Lottie and my parents walk out of their car. I give Stiles and Scott a quick hug before staggering over to them. Evlynn was already half asleep, the fear and rush having left her body. I was about to be grounded for a month.

"Caitlin Cheryl Homles, why were you here in the first place?" My father asked, wrapping me in a hug.

"It doesn't matter as long as you're okay." My Mom says pulling me into a hug as well.

"Right now all I know is I want to go home and take a long shower and sleep for even longer." I laugh out respecting the hugs from my parents.

In my time on world 40 so far, the fake parents have truly been there for me and it's nice to know they care. Lottie, Chloe, and Evlynn soon joined the group hug as the Homles family did more family pie than hug.

"Can we go home now?" Evlynn says a hint of fear still in her voice.

"Please." I say as we start to the car

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note

Well that was a fun chapter to write but now my finger hurts from hitting the key lol. Well I remind you that none of this book is edited it's really just for my own fun.

Okay well I hope ya'll are swell.

Love,

R&D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 5.9K 68
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗒𝗻𝗲: π˜‹π˜ͺ𝘒𝘳π˜ͺ𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 π˜”π˜ͺ𝘹𝘦π˜₯ π˜‰π˜­π˜°π˜°π˜₯ 𝘚𝘦𝘳π˜ͺ𝘦𝘴 "π™ΏπšŠπš’πš—πšπš’πš—πš πš’πšœ 𝚊 πš‹πš•πš’πš—πš πš–πšŠπš—'𝚜 πš™πš›πš˜πšπšŽπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš—. π™·πšŽ οΏ½...
1.2K 34 15
yn travels to different universes trying to find her true loves and her family but what happens when she gets stuck in a universe and can't leave til...
36.4K 1.2K 22
Delaney likes to keep to herself and she has a good reason to. Her family isn't exactly normal, they're not even human. They're witches. No, they're...
354K 5.9K 23
Their love is unconditional, bounded by hundreds of years together. An Original vampire and an Original hybrid put together makes the world a dangero...