| S N A P S H O T S |

By sanguinary_dagger

"So you want to dance amongst the stars huh?" "Yeah" "I promise you. Once we leave the Earth we will go up th... More

Author's note
Aesthetic and Playlist
Prologue
Climbing Fences
Slayer of Dragons
Peacock's call
Dancing amongst the stars
Carousel
Sparkling
All things sweet
Flower Prince
Floating clouds
Epilogue
✧In Between the Lines✧
Author's Note because I can

Author's note: I can explain

35 7 4
By sanguinary_dagger

Hello, thank you for reading my story. It means alot to me.
Thank you for supporting me throughout the journey of Trevor and Noel, they are my babies and it hurts to part with the story knowing that there is no scope left to continue, but that's ok, it was meant to be a small story. I'll be fine.
*Cries in fangirl*

•˚。・*.˚✧˚.*・。˚•

Incase you were wondering, this was how I felt while writing this book.

•˚。・*.˚✧˚.*・。˚•

Before you guys start planning my murder for killing off Trevor and Noel I would like to say something.

I can explain...

I was not in a good mood when I thought of this story so I decided that people should suffer my pain, so I did the evilist thing possible-
Go to a place with fangirls and fanboys and well... whatever you recognise as, make them fall in love with a character and then kill them.
What I didn't realise was that I ended up hurting myself in the process after killing them, but that was how the story was supposed to go so...
Remember that you might have lost a character but I basically lost my babies and it hurts so bad.

So yeah,
That's it, that's what I wanted to apologize for.
I'm sorry.
😔

Go ahead and ask questions. Maybe we can have a little Q/A later.

•˚。・*.˚✧˚.*・。˚•

Anyways,
Know that you are loved.
I love you
Peace out
❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 80.2K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
1K 31 60
Book 1 (A series of beauty) It's simple, a love story. All over the place. (: WARNING: IF YOU DO NOT APPROVE OF SAME-SEX INTERACTION THEN PLEASE MOV...
185K 5.7K 15
Disclaimer: this book ended up being more fluffy than smutty coz I lost inspo...I'm sorry 🥺👉🏾👈🏾 MORE IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: this book is a mess...
17.7K 306 26
Catnap and Dogday were best friends for a long time. Well, they were always best friends. One day, a meteor shower falls, so they all plan a vacation...