| S N A P S H O T S |

By sanguinary_dagger

"So you want to dance amongst the stars huh?" "Yeah" "I promise you. Once we leave the Earth we will go up th... More

Author's note
Aesthetic and Playlist
Prologue
Climbing Fences
Slayer of Dragons
Peacock's call
Dancing amongst the stars
Carousel
Sparkling
Flower Prince
Floating clouds
Epilogue
Author's note: I can explain
✧In Between the Lines✧
Author's Note because I can

All things sweet

27 8 6
By sanguinary_dagger

Song: I like me better
~ Lauv

•˚。・*.˚✧˚.*・。˚✧˚。・*.˚✧˚.*・。˚•

| A L L T H I N G S S W E E T |

•˚。・*.˚✧˚.*・。˚•

Trevor Vásquez was a stubborn baby

•˚。・*.˚✧˚.*・。˚•

Trevor had a problem that day. The problem was too much energy. He was hyperactive. The source of the problem? Sugar. Lots and lots of sugar. Trevor had a sugar rush.

What was worse was that he wanted more sweet snacks and stopping him from it was taking a toll on me.

If you ask him what exactly started it, he would deny the existence of the problem as a whole. If you ask me the same question, I would pin point it to the night before.

It had been 3 am in the morning and Trevor was sitting covered in a blanket, between a mess of art supplies.

~•~

"What are you doing?"

He looked up at me with sunken eyes. He held a cup of coffee to his lips. He looked dead onthe inside and outside.

"Painting"

"I can see that. I mean why now? It's what? 3 in the morning."

"Why are you up then?"

"I came to get myself a glass of water when I found a certain zombie in the living room wearing a bandana, sitting huddled up in a blanket in front of a canvas. Sound familiar?"

"No, I can't say I do. Otherwise I would have been talking to that zombie about how similar we are."

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. "You need help."

"Yeah, can you help me?"

"No, that's not what I me- surrreee. How can I help?"

"I need energy"

"What am I supposed to do? Plug you to a socket?"

"I wish, but it won't work. Could you get me some coffee?"

"How many cups have you had?" I asked slowly.

"Not much, just like four maybe five."

"What? Absolutely not. You're not getting any more coffee."

"But I need energy", he pouted.

I couldn't resist. I sighed and kissed him on his lips. "You don't need energy baby, you need to sleep. Want to sleep with me today?"

His eyes perked up. He looked at me and gave me an innocent smile. "Can we have ice cream together?"

"Of course"

We sat down on the bed, eating ice cream when something seemed to click on his brain. He looked at me and gave me a bright smile. "Sugar!"

"Yes?"

"No, not you. Sugar"

"I don't get it but I'm jealous"

"You said I can't have coffee so I'll have something sugary instead like oooooh that cake in the fridge."

"No we're going to sleep"

"No!", he shouted and ran out. So much to get him to sleep. My eyes got heavy and I fell asleep.

~•~

The next morning I woke up to a hyperactive Trevor jumping on my bed and shaking my shoulders.

"Wake up!", I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

"Hey, what's got you so excited?" My morning voice was raspy.

He pulled my shirt off and pushed me towards the bathroom. I stood at the door, confused. For a solid minute I just stared at him with a raised eyebrow, standing shirtless with grey sweatpants hanging low on my waist and hair ruffled up from the pillow.

"You look hot today", he said, his mouth slightly open. I just shrugged and walked into the bathroom.

After completing my morning routine I walked out with a towel around my waist since I had been pushed into the bathroom without any clothes to change into.

I walked into Trevor as soon as I came out. "Ngh", I grunted. "What are you doing here?"

"You're wearing a towel", he pointed out.

"I know"

"Why?"

"Trevor leave, I need to change."

"No", he jumped onto me and wrapped his legs around my waist. I tried to catch him but the act was so sudden that we fell onto the bed with me on top of him.

The towel threatened to fall off. I looked at him with wide eyes and bit my lip.

"Shit", he said. His eyes were wide.

Blink!

His face became a part of my memory.

I tightened the towel again and got off, even if I didn't want to. "Trevor, I need you to go out of the room. I need to change."

"Bu- yeah", he blushed and left.

I walked over to my closet and started looking for what to wear since it was freezing outside. We were supposed to hang out with our friends from uni today so I took out a full sleeve light grey shirt, black jeans, a dark grey overcoat and a red, black and grey checkered muffler for a pop of colour. I paired the outfit with combat boots and looked into the mirror. I was happy with my choice.

I walked out of the room to find paint tubes littered everywhere and empty chocolate wrappers. I walked into the kitchen to find the cake tray empty.

"Trevor?", I called.

He walked out of his room wearing a grey woolen sweater and black skinny jeans with Chelsea boots. He had lost the bandana from his hair which now rested on his forehead in soft brown curls.

"What happened here?"

"I stayed up all night"

"Wow"

"Yeah"

We walked out and sat in the car. The care ride to the cafe consisted of Trevor animatedly talking about anything and everything while I sat and listened. I laughed at his childishness every now and then.

We reached the cafe and I met up with Daphne and Laurent who were already seated. I shipped them, but Laurent was already dating a girl named Aurelia from our uni.

"Hey!" Laurent got up and gave me and Trev a bro hug. We sat down and started talking.

"So, you know Aaron Beckett? The one who is majoring in Math", said Daphne. We nodded. Aaron was this really hot guy who everyone liked. "He asked me out yesterday"

We all stared in shock. Laurent broke the silence. "You're telling me that a guy willingly wants to kiss you? Geez, I thought I would grow old waiting for that day." We laughed. Daphne pouted and slapped his arm.

"Chill Daffy, I'm just kidding. Not." We laughed again. Daffy was what we called her when she pouted. Laurent came up with that name because he said pouting makes people look like ducks, so from that day onwards, Daphne was Daffy duck.

When it was time to order, we all ordered a few sandwiches, except for Trevor. He ordered pancakes, a cupcake and ice cream.

"Trevor, you can't only eat sweet stuff."

"I can and I will. All things sweet are mine."

I sighed.

Once our order came, we all started eating. Trevor was bubbling with energy. He chomped down on his food. Laurent decided to steal some of his ice cream.

"No!", he snatched away his ice cream, hugging it like it was a baby.

"Trev, you need to calm down", said Daphne. "No!", he replied.

While the others fought, I laughed and took a picture of the possessive Trevor in front of me.

Click!

All eyes turned to me. "What? You guys look adorable like that." Daphne rolled her eyes, Trevor narrowed his eyes at me and pouted while Laurent flicked his hair dramatically," I'm always adorable."

After a while of talking and eating, I had to drag Trevor home before he ordered another cup of ice cream or cookies. He was such a baby sometimes.

I dropped him in the car and we drove home.

•˚。・*.˚✧˚.*・。˚•

I looked at the photograph stuck on the page and smiled.

Such a stubborn little baby.

It reminded me of his flustered face that day when he almost saw me naked on top of him. I laughed at the memory and closed the diary.

🍭🍦🍡🍧🍨🍩🍪🎂🍫🍬🍰🍮

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 31 60
Book 1 (A series of beauty) It's simple, a love story. All over the place. (: WARNING: IF YOU DO NOT APPROVE OF SAME-SEX INTERACTION THEN PLEASE MOV...
76.4K 3.1K 27
Felix's past still haunts him. After the events that happened almost 10 years ago, He finally decided to talk it through with someone. Someone that c...
13.6K 453 13
Book 2/3 ( Happening during Far From Home) 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘒𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯�...
49.1K 3.9K 28
"You are and always have been my whole world." He started by answering his first question, looking at the blanket he was covered by. He will speak th...