The Alpha's Desire

By authormiakerr

A whimper slipped past my lips as he backed me to the wall, with every step he took further, my heart pounded... More

The Alpha's Desire
1 | pericolo
2 | guerriera
3 | luna rossa
4 | alfa
5 | catturata
6 | invia
7 | domande
8 | porzione
9 | passata
10 | giocherellando
11 | richiesta
12 | un bacio
13 | viaggio
14 | red walkers
15 | uccisione
16 | scampare
17 | partenza
18 | punizione
20 | lo prese
21 | cindy
22 | suo arrivo
23 | flirtare
24 | battaglia
25 | punito
26 | piacevole lui
27 | ubriaca
28 | rebecca
29 | combattere
30 | lupa
31 | rivelazione
32 | guarigione
33 | minaccia
34 | combaciamento
35 | sesso
36 | fratello
37 | segreti
38 | hugh
39 | triste
40 | respingere
41 | cerimonia del sangue
42 | fanculo
43 | guerra
44 | morte
45 | vendetta
46 | funerale
47 | incinta
48 | genitori
49 | ha sostenuto
50 | rovinato
51 | assassinata
52 | ostbridge
53 | solitaria
54 | lettera
55 | casa
56 | minaccia
57 | quasi ucciso
58 | royal
59 | buio
60 | visione
61 | ricordi
Author's Note

19 | cedric

207K 6.1K 1.3K
By authormiakerr

"Seduction always get the evil out of me."  

Myra

The warm water ran down my body as I showered. I struggled with removing the blood of Alpha Landon from my body—it had stained me—forever. Once clean, I stepped out, dried myself and wore something comfortable. My whole world was whirling since the moment I was caught by the Iron Banes, I wasn't able to think about anything except for survival. I was grateful that Bane had let me live after what I did in Bleakburn but a part of me broke when he told me that he didn't want me.

Maybe I was expecting something else.

Maybe I wanted him to desire me.

I rubbed the towel through my wet locks and dropped it aside. The packhouse was quite silent as if all the wolves were gone. It was almost four when someone knocked on my door. I was respected here by everyone except for Bane and Roger. My stomach churned at the thought of Roger—at least his paws were off me.

"Come in," I said, getting up from the bed.

Cedric walked inside the dark room, his eyes wandered around and then landed on me. "I was wondering if you wanted to eat something. You haven't eaten for a while now,"

I was going to say no until my gaze locked with his. Bane's words rushed through my mind. I was free. He stated he didn't want me, I had the option to be with whoever I wanted and Cedric wasn't bad at all—instead, he was the only good one around here.

"Of course, I'm starving," I smiled.

"Come with me," He said, in a gentle tone as he stepped out of my room and waited.

"How are you feeling?" Cedric asked, secretly glancing at me after every second.

"I'm good,"

"If you don't mind, may I ask something?"

"Of course,"

"What happened last night—between you and Alpha Landon?" His voice had hesitation. I had told Cedric what had happened but I didn't go in detail. "I mean, did he say something?"

"Yes, he was just assaulting me, trying to force himself upon me and calling me names. Before it went too far, I kicked him and then I killed him." I explained, reimaging what I had been through last night. It was usual for Alpha's to attack weaker and younger females—especially rogues. However, I was the first female rogue in a long time.

"I'm sorry,"

"It's all right, he's dead."

"You do know he's married, right?"

I stopped walking and froze. Wait. "What?!" I exclaimed, creases forming on my forehead with confusion. I thought he was unmated.

"Alpha Landon, he was a married man,"

I shook my head as an icy chill ran down my spine. I had killed someone's husband. That was going to consume me for the rest of my life.

"Does he has any children?" I asked Cedric, hoping for a no.

"Not that I know off but I have heard that he has been married for a few years now. When you told me that he forced you, I didn't believe."

"Because he had a mate..."

"Yes,"

There were only certain cases a mate would cheat on its other half. If Alpha Landon had a mate—then he deserved every single thing I gave him yesterday. I shuddered, realizing what kind of a wicked man would cheat on its mate.

"I'm sorry that you had to go through it. If you ever need anything, I'm here, Myra." Cedric said, swinging an arm over my shoulder and pulling me into his embrace.

"Thank you for all the help," I mumbled, pulling back. "I don't know what I'd do if it weren't for you handling everything that has gone down in the last few days. I really appreciate it,"

Cedric softly smiled, and I noticed the intimate air between us, however, it vanished away as quickly as it appeared. Once he showed me the kitchen, he left without saying another word. For some absurd reason, I expected him to stay a little longer.

After releasing a deep breath, I twirled around and went inside the kitchen where I found no one. A few questions fumbled through my head. Who did the dishes here? Who cooked? I quickly studied around the area and noticed that the kitchen's marble top was clean and empty, the dishes were untouched and everything else was shining like no one had been here for a few weeks.

I motioned towards the refrigerator, hoping to find something I could binge on as I was starving. I stared, tongue-tied as the I found bottles of beer and Heineken stacked over each other, covering up almost half of the fridge.

These wolves certainly had a problem.

"Glad to see that you're still alive," The man with a cigar on his hand said, curling his lips into a smirk and moving his eyes thoroughly across my body. My nose scrunched with disgust and I stepped back. Who even allowed him to smoke in the house?

"Fuck off, Roger." I spat out.

The smoke releasing from his cigar curled around me. "Careful, bitch, we don't want the Alpha to kill you for disrespecting his pack members." he pouted, blowing another large smoke on my face and almost choking me to death.

My hands swung on the air and I groaned. How long was I going to deal with this bastard? I ignored him and simply walked away, not wanting to ruin my evening. The past week had already been quite hectic, dealing with another problem such as Roger would drive me crazy.

I felt a strange comfort in this house as if this was the place where I belonged—it couldn't be—I was a lone wolf. Just as I laid down on the bed, someone knocked on the door.

"Fuck off, Roger, I am not going to deal with your bullshit!" I exclaimed in a rush of words. Might just take him to the battleground and end his life if he kept disturbing me.

"It's me, Myra," Cedric said.

Fuck.

I got off the bed and quickly unlocked the door, "I'm so sorry, I thought it was Roger," I said, shaking my head.

"It's okay. Is he disturbing you?" he asked, looking across the hallway. The scent of smoke was still lingering around but Roger was long gone. He was here to only tease and torment me. The men here were quite unpredictable—especially Bane.

"No, just the usual, but it's all right, I can handle it. I don't want Bane to know that I have been cursing him," I replied, holding onto the cold handle tightly. My bottom was sore and aching after what he had done. I didn't want another punishment.

"Are you sure, Myra?" Cedric asked.

"Yes, yes, it's fine."

Cedric pushed his hands into his pocket and pulled out a phone—that belonged to me, "The Alpha had asked me to give this to you," he said, handing it over me.

I quickly swept it away from his hands and switched on with a grin on my lips. My demands were being met and soon, I could be out of here.

"I should warn you that all the calls will be tracked and recorded so be careful using it," Cedric said and my smile immediately disappeared. I had no privacy at all but it was okay. I didn't have anyone to call except for Cindy, she needed to know where I was before she reported me for a missing person and before my face would be on TV.

That would alert everyone I had vendettas with.

And that list was too long to deal with.

I lifted my head to meet Cedric's warming gaze. "Thank you again, and I will be careful," I said, breaking the silence.

"You're welcome," He gave me a small smile.

Cedric stood on the doorway for another minute, his eyes were studying mine and soon, his mouth was consuming mine. 

What do you think will happen next ;) 

Read the full book on patreon or chapter 20 on inkitt; both miakerr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

691 5 21
Everyone talks about how precious is the mate bond, how it is the most important thing in the life of a werewolf, and how it should lead us, shape...
134K 3.1K 27
Everyone wanted to be her. The girl who lived in an a apartment by herself with no company and still be so sweet and nice they called her Crystal the...
7.6K 234 44
"Are you afraid?" she taunted, "big, strong man scared of me?" she gave me a sly smile. On her in an instant my hand was around her throat and she wa...
44 0 12
The closer we got to their pack, the more my wolf became restless. I glanced at my beta to my right. Her fierce gaze matched mine. I knew she wanted...