๐–’๐–ž ๐–•๐–Š๐–†๐–ˆ๐–Š

Per patt_sz

"๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ... Mรฉs

i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxviii.
xxix.
xxx.
xxxi.
xxxii.
xxxiii.
xxxiv.
xxxv.
xxxvi.
xxxvii.
xxxviii.
xxxix.
xl.
xli.
xlii.
xliii.
xliv.
xlv.
xlvi.
xlvii.
xlviii.
xlxi.
l.
li.
lii.
liii.
liv.
lv.
lvi.
lvii.
lviii.
lvix.
lx.
lxi.
lxii.
lxiii.
lxiv.
lxv.
lxvi.
lxvii.
lxviii.
lxix.
lixx.
lxxi.

xxvii.

1.3K 37 55
Per patt_sz

quinn

i'm so happy zion and i sorted everything out yesterday and we can go back to normal, so i hopped out of bed happily and changed into a dress i prepared last night before heading to dante's room.

my baby was still sleeping peacefully so i gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and walked to the bathroom, i brushed my teeth and washed my face then applied some makeup and styled my hair before heading down the stairs to let camila in.

"did you sort everything out with zion?"

"yeah and we're back to normal."

"don't let him make you cry again quinn, he's a human not an onion."

"i get it, it was just a moment of weakness."

"okay good, we don't cry over clowns."

"no ma'am."

we nodded at each other before i headed out the door and hopped into my car then made my way to work with a smile on my face, when i arrived i spotted zamira, reign, yasmin and sasha all in reception talking so i hopped out my car and joined them.

"hey."

"sup miss skipping work to fuck boss for four days."

"i'm not fucking boss for four days, maybe."

"there's always a chance so don't doubt it."

"i'm not, i hope it happens but i'm not going to get my hopes up too much."

"but you look very professional today."

"right? i found this dress in my closet last night and decided to wear it."

"it looks like you're naked from afar."

i shrugged and smiled because i didn't really care if i looked naked plus i liked the dress, "are you excited to spend four days at a mansion?" reign questioned with a smirk, "very, i've never even seen his house so i'm curious." i smiled happily, "just don't come out with a positive pregnancy test by the end." zamira chuckled before yasmin turned to me and nodded.

"nah i say do exactly that, you'd be set for life."

"everyone says that, what if he doesn't want a kid then i'm a single mother with two kids?"

"oh please zion's obsessed with dante and it's not even his kid so imagine if it was his, he'd probably be making a nursery for the baby within two weeks of your pregnancy."

"i don't know."

"i can tell, so if you get pregnant he'll be running into work bragging about it like a motherfucking tanzanian devil from looney tunes."

i chuckled while the girls nodded agreeing with reign and maybe she was right but i'm definitely not trying to get pregnant again any time soon, then the guys walked up to us smiling but i could see they were tired.

"sup."

"hey."

"so what's the topic for today?"

"quinn's possibility of getting pregnant by zion."

"very high, this fool will be so excited he'll probably forget to wear protection."

"it's fine i'm on the pill."

"that's not alway successful."

"whatever."

"how do you guys think zion would react if quinn got pregnant?"

"i don't know for certain but i'm sure he'd be happy, the guy loves kids and animals so if he found out quinn was having his kid he'd probably want to put even more inside her."

"alright, definitely not, for now anyway."

"but later?"

the guys turned to me curiously while the girls smirked and winked at me as i chuckled before zion walked out the elevator, he glanced at me and made a weird face then walked towards me and smiled, "i thought you were naked for a second bubs." he mumbled as he walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"bubs?"

"yeah apparently i needed a nickname."

"so i have bubs for quinn and she has daddy for me."

"alright, why bubs?"

"she didn't want wifey."

"that's a very marriage term."

"i said we'd just skip dating and get married but we can't."

"who said you can't?"

"i don't know."

"then what's stopping you?"

"the fact that i don't have an engagement ring on me right now."

"wait, hold on, quinn calls zion daddy?"

zion nodded and smirked proudly while i chuckled at brandon's confused expression, "so she is freaky? and yasmin said she wasn't." nick blurted out with a sigh, "i never said she wasn't, i said you'd never experience it." yasmin stated correcting nick, "and neither would brandon, unless it didn't work out with zion and she'd get with one of them." reign added causing zion to turn to me a bit confused.

"no i said they'd be possible options, but zion and i are perfectly fine right now so there's a low to no chance of that happening."

"exactly, so if i see any flirting towards quinn from your asses we will be fighting."

"i don't know if that's cute or a bit scary."

"both."

"okay then."

"well enough chatting, everyone to work."

so zion and i walked to the elevator and stepped inside then headed up to the top floor before his hands gripped onto my hips and pulled me closer so i wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled, "you're so beautiful." he said looking straight into my eyes and i nearly melted, "you're so cute caleb." i chuckled causing him to raise a brow.

"caleb? i thought we discussed this."

"discussed what?"

"that i'm daddy, not caleb."

"you're both actually, you're also zion and my boss."

"exactly so as your boss i demand you call me daddy instead of caleb."

"i thought you would of taken the hint?"

"what hint?"

"that i don't obey all your demands, like bringing you coffee and calling you daddy."

"you called me it first."

"kiss me."

he chuckled before he leaned in and connected our lips so i tightened my grip around his neck to deepen the kiss as it slowly turned passionate, his hands obviously snaked around to my ass and gripped onto it as he smirked into our kiss.

and because we wasted time discussing his nickname the elevator doors opened at the top door prettymuch after our lips touched, "see you at lunch." i smiled as i walked out the elevator and made my way to my office, i immediately got to work when i sat down.

the more papers i do before lunch the less i have after lunch then i can spend more time talking to zion before i head home, so after two hours and an extra ten minutes before lunch i managed to finish three papers and start my fourth one.

when lunch arrived i rested my back and head on the chair from slouching for over two hours as i typed out all the papers before zion walked in and chuckled at me, "you ready to go bubs?" he asked smiling so i smiled and nodded before i got up and walked over to him.

then we intertwined hands as we walked to the elevator and stepped inside before heading down to the ground floor, "how do you want it to go after lunch?" he asked confusing me, "what?" i questioned as i looked up at him a bit puzzled.

"do you want to wait for me to finish my papers then we'll drive to your place, or do you want to go to your place when you finish your papers and i'll pick you up later?"

"pick me up, i'll need to pack some clothes for me and dante."

"okay, this is going to be so fun."

"i can't wait."

"and i'm sure dante will love my house."

"what makes you so sure?"

"trust me, i have a trampoline, a built in pool and a small basketball court in my backyard, he'll love it."

"i already love it."

"do you want your own room or sleep with me?"

"what kind of dumb question is that? of course i want to sleep with you."

"then dante can have the biggest guest room."

"how many rooms do you have in your house?"

"four bedrooms and each has it's own bathroom."

"and it's own kitchen? and living room?"

"no, one living room, one dining room and one kitchen."

"you have a dining room?"

"yeah, separately from the living room."

"alright relax, i didn't ask for the flex just because mine is joint with my living room."

he chuckled and kissed my head as we got to the ground floor and spotted the guys and girls in reception so we joined them with our hands intertwined, "you two married yet?" yasmin asked with a chuckle, "we've been married, just in my imagination." zion stated smiling.

"quinn kuwonu does sound nice."

"quinn audrey kuwonu if anything."

"your second name is audrey."

"yeah, like zion's first name is caleb."

i smiled and turned to him while he sighed and dropped his head, "so i might change his nickname to cute caleb instead of daddy, cause that's basic." i stated smiling, "then change up the language, you know spanish." he said as he turned to me.

"you know spanish?"

"yeah i'm cuban so it was the only language spoken in my house."

"zion got himself a latina?"

"yeah and his ass referred to me as mami without knowing it."

"it was the day i found out actually, and you called me papi so you did it too."

"i was actually predicting the future."

"are you going to teach dante spanish?"

"he already knows some stuff but he's still young so i don't know, probably."

"he's gonna be a ladies man for sure, walking around school calling girls mi amor and princesa like the charming boy he is."

"but he's gonna be respectful unlike his father."

yasmin nodded knowing james very well and understanding it fully, "oh and i forgot to tell you yas and reign, and zion i guess, james asked if we could get back together the day we hung out." i said with an awkward smile before yasmin and reign started laughing.

"why would he think you two would get back together?"

"because he wanted dante to have happy parents so dante would be happier."

"dante is the happiest little boy so how the fuck would you having to be with a piece of shit like james make him happier?"

"dante was hiding away from him the whole time too, even when i told him that james was his father but he didn't seem to care."

"good on him, did james even try to hang out with him?"

"eh, he was more interested in knowing who zion was after dante asked if we could go see him."

"dante was asking about zion?"

"the whole time we were with james, but zion got mad instead."

i turned to zion with a raised brow while zion smiled awkwardly, "well either way james is dumb thinking you two being together will make dante happier when dante doesn't even like him." yasmin said with a shrug while i nodded, "i don't know what he's on about, quinn and i can be dante's happy parents." zion stated happily.

yasmin and reign nodded with raised brows as they looked at me while i chuckled, "well that's enough james talk before i throw up, let's go get food." i smiled before we walked to the restaurant, zion and i were still holding hands so we all ended up sitting at the same table after we got food.

but because there's nine of us so we all couldn't fit around the table so i sat on zion's lap plus he insisted i did anyway, his arms were wrapped around my waist the whole lunch while he occasionally kissed my bare shoulders which was nice.

then lunch ended zion and i walked to the elevator together with our hands intertwined once again, we got into the elevator then headed up to the top floor and our hands only separated when we got to the floor and went to our own offices.

i only had three quarters of my fourth paper to do which after an hour was completed so i sent it off and closed my laptop before i got up and walked to zion's office, as i opened the door to his office he was standing up from chair so i walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck while he held onto my hips.

"you've finished all your papers?"

"yeah so i'm going home to pack clothes."

"then i'll pick you later, i've only got a half of a paper to do."

"okay i'll see you later then."

we exchanged a quick kiss before i walked towards his door while he started looking through some papers on his desk, "bye daddy." i called out as i waved causing his head to sharply turn to me so i winked before i walked to my office and grabbed my bag.

as i exited my office he was by the doorway making me chuckled while he smirked before his hands snaked around to my ass and gripped onto it, "so no caleb?" he questioned with a raised brow, "you're still caleb but look what you do when i call you daddy, it's like a word that gives me free attention." i smiled with a chuckle.

"that's why you should call me daddy and not caleb."

"but caleb annoys you and you're hot when you're bothered by something i said."

"really?"

"yeah, but no time for talks, you go finish that paper and i'm going home then i'll see you later."

i pecked his lips before i flashed a smile and stepped into the elevator while he put his hands in his pockets as he waited for the elevator doors to close so before they did i winked at him then the doors closed and i headed down to the ground floor, yasmin was on the phone so i did what i do when she's on the phone then i waved as i exited the building.

then i headed home to pack some clothes for dante and i before zion picks us up later, when i arrived and walked into the house camila was already ready to leave and looked very stressed, "thank god, i need to rush because there's an emergency at work, i'll see you on sunday." she stated quickly, "you don't need to come over to babysit dante till tuesday." i said as she slipped into her shoes.

"why?"

"i've got the weekend off and spending it at zion's place with dante."

"oh, good for you."

"right? i'll see you on tuesday."

"bye love you."

"love you too."

she walked out the house before dante ran downstairs with a smile on my face, "hi mommy." he said before i picked him up and kissed his cheek, "hi baby, come on we need to get ready we're going to zion's house." i said as i put him down and took off my heels then we walked upstairs.

"sleepover?"

"yeah for four days baby."

"and simba?"

"yes, with simba too."

"yay."

i went to dante's room first and got his little backpack out before i folded a few shirts and pants then put them into the bag, i obviously then put his toothbrush into a his toothbrush box and put it in the bag along with a few socks and his pajamas before we walked to my room.

dante was helping me to pick shirts and he obviously picked the blue ones because that's his favorite color, then i packed a few jeans and a pair of sweatpants along with my oversized shirt that i wear for bed and then i walked to the bathroom to pack my makeup and hair stuff.

when everything we needed for the sleepover was packed we walked back downstairs and dante put on his shoes then waited on the couch with the bags while he played on my phone, i quickly ran upstairs to changed into something more comfortable than this dress.

then i walked back downstairs and as i did the doorbell went off so i opened the door and saw zion standing on the other side still in his suit so he clearly came straight after work, "ready?" he asked happily, "zion!" dante called out excitedly as he ran up to zion so zion picked him up and chuckled.

i walked over to the couch and grabbed our backpacks before we walked out the house and hopped into zion's car then we made our way to his house, "are you excited buddy?" zion asked as he looked in the rear view mirror to see dante in the back, "yeah." dante smiled happily.

twenty minutes later we arrived at zion place and my jaw dropped at the sight of his house, it was huge and beautiful, then he parked before we hopped out the car and i looked around, "woah." dante said as amazed as i was while zion chuckled.

i grabbed our backpacks while zion and dante walked to the front door before i joined them a few seconds later then he opened the door and we walked in, i was speechless from it all, it was modern and so beautiful that words weren't even forming in my mind as i admired the house.

then simba came downstairs and immediately to ran over to dante so dante of course hugged him while zion walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, "come on i'll show you to my room and dante's." he mumbled against my neck while he left little kisses before we walked upstairs.

i was still in awe as we walked around the house because everything's amazing in this place, "dante this is where you're going to be sleeping." zion said and opened the door to a big ass room with a king sized bed inside and a very modern design, "wow." dante mumbled as he walked in and looked around which was adorable but i was shocked too.

then we walked to zion's room and obviously dante followed with simba by his side before we entered an even bigger room, i didn't even know what to say so i just looked around in awe which made zion chuckle, "oh my god." i mumbled not knowing what to look at anymore.

"the bathroom is there and dante's bathroom is on the left of the room."

"your whole house is beautiful."

"thank you but it's just a house, dante you want to go on the trampoline?"

"trampoline?"

"yeah buddy, where you jump really high."

dante cheered and nodded before we walked downstairs and into the backyard where a massive trampoline stood a few meters away from a small basketball court and then a pool around the corner, "trampoline." dante cheered before he turned to zion, "go on, have fun." zion chuckled then dante ran off and climbed into the trampoline.

he firstly zipped up the net he climbed through then started jumping and laughing which made both zion and i smile, "i'm gonna go change then i'll be back." zion mumbled and kissed my cheek before he went off while i watched dante.

"mommy look i'm fly."

"yeah you're flying, is it fun?"

"yeah, look simba i'm fly."

i watched dante as he jumped around so i decided to go check up on zion, "mommy's going to see zion okay? don't hurt yourself." i said happily, "okay mommy." he mumbled and continued jumping around so i walked inside the house and headed up to zion's room.

when i peaked around the door i noticed him taking off his shirt which left him in only his suit pants but he was facing away from me so he couldn't see me, i walked in quietly and walked up behind him before i ran my fingertips down his back before i heard a chuckle from him.

then he spun around so i smirked before he grabbed onto my waist and pulled me closer, "you're hot." i mumbled smirking before he leaned down and connected our lips, i brought both my hands up onto his cheeks while our lips moved against each other.

his hands slithered onto my butt and lightly squeezed so i smirked into the kiss then grazed my nails down his torso to his pants before i undid the zipper and button, then i pulled away from the kiss and pushed him so he'd sit on his bed before i straddled his lap while he smirked.

then we reconnected our lips and i wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss while his hands gripped back onto my ass before i slowly started rolling my hips against him, his hands moved with my hips and it turned really heated.. before dante walked into the room so we pulled away from the kiss and turned to him.

"mommy come to trampoline."

"i'll be there in a second okay?"

"and zion?"

"yes, and zion."

"okay."

he then happily walked out the room while i sighed and zion chuckled, "it's like he knows when we're up to something and has to disturb." he mumbled and he probably was right but who knows, "well get changed and then we have to jump on the trampoline with dante." i sighed and got off his lap before he stood up.

"we're carrying this on later."

"we'll see."

"it wasn't a question."

i scoffed before i walked out the room and headed downstairs then out to the backyard where dante was jumping around on the trampoline, "mommy come on." he called out so i climbed into the trampoline and zipped up the net, "jump mommy." he cheered as he continued to jump around, "okay baby." i chuckled and jumped with him.

obviously i could properly jump otherwise he'd go flying up in the air so i just did some light jumps, "bubs your sexy is showing." zion said randomly as he walked out of the house so i looked down at myself trying figure what he meant.

"what are you talking about?"

"now notice how you looked at yourself when i said your sexy is showing, so you know you're sexy."

"shut up and get on this trampoline."

he chuckled and climbed into the trampoline while dante cheered and i rolled my eyes with a smile, "dante show me your coolest jump." zion said smiling before dante nodded happily, he started jumping so zion and i stood on the side before he landed on his bum and tried to get up but didn't go very well, "that's so cool, high five." zion said and ducked down to high five dante while dante smiled proudly.

"your turn."

"really? i don't know if mine is as cool as yours."

"go."

"okay."

dante came to stand by my side while zion started jumped obviously a lot high than dante before he did a backflip and landed on his feet like it was nothing, "woah." dante said amazed while zion and i chuckled at his cute expression, "do you want me to teach you how to do that?" zion asked as he ducked down to dante's heigh.

"yeah."

"be careful."

"we will."

"yeah mommy."

"okay i'll just watch."

so i sat down on the side while zion got dante to stand sideways before he grabbed onto his legs and back then flipped him over and made him land on his feet again, "mommy i did it." he cheered while i smiled, "congrats baby." i chuckled as the happy boy smiled at himself while i stood back up, "now mommy." zion stated and smirked at me.

"definitely not."

"mommy turn."

"no baby, mommy's not doing it."

"please?"

"no, maybe later."

"okay."

dante kept jumping around and did some rollie pollies while i cheered him on and zion joined him so those two just did random rollie pollies on the trampoline, "okay i'm going inside." i chuckled at the two boys before i climbed out the trampoline, "me too, you coming dante?" zion asked with a smile, "yeah." dante mumbled and they followed me.

we all walked back into the house and simba joined us before zion closed the door to the backyard then we sat down on the couch and decided to watch a movie, dante saw the scooby doo movie so he got excited for that and we ended up watching it.

when that movie ended the second scooby doo movie started playing so we ended up watching that one too because dante wanted to, but right before the movie ended dante fell asleep so i went to put him to bed while zion stayed downstairs to turn off the movie and the tv.

then i came back downstairs and straddled zion's lap while he smirked and placed his hands on my ass, "we're not doing this here." he mumbled and stood up as he picked me up with him so i wrapped my arms around his neck and chuckled before he walked up the stairs.

when we got to his room he shut the door with his foot then laid me down on the bed and started kissing my neck while i tangled my fingers in his hair, "we're wasting time." i mumbled before he pulled away and took off his shirt so i took off my zipper hoodie and the crop top.

then we slid under the covers and he hovered above me as he kissed down my body while his hands pulled down my sweatpants before they were totally off my legs then he started kissing my inner thighs, "you're wet already mamas." he mumbled and that nickname will officially drive me crazy.

he came back up and kissed up my chest before his hands slid under my back and unclasped my bra then removed it off my chest, "this might actually happen." he mumbled and i smiled before he kissed down my chest.. but then dante walked in rubbing his eyes so zion quickly fell beside me and i pulled the covers up to cover my chest.

"dante you have to knock."

"sorry mommy."

"what's up baby?"

"bedtime story?"

"okay i'll be there soon, go back to bed."

"okay."

so he walked out the room and i sighed as i looked up at the ceiling while zion chuckled, "you jinxed it." i said pointing to zion before i reached for my backpack and took my oversized shirt out along with my shorts then put them on, "sorry bubs." he mumbled with a pout so i gave him a kiss and made my way to dante's room.

he was snuggled in his bed so i sat down beside him and rubbed his back as i began telling him a made up story, simba was laying by dante's side which was adorable, "mommy can i sleep with you?" he mumbled with a pout, "sure baby, come on." i sighed knowing zion and i won't be able to do anything tonight.

we walked to zion's room and simba came with us then as we walked into the room zion sat up on the bed, "he wants to sleep with us." i stated so he sighed and nodded before dante climbed onto the bed and i slid under the covers beside zion.

dante laid down on my chest while simba laid his head on my belly before zion rested his head on my shoulder as he laid on his stomach so i wrapped my arm around his neck and played with his hair, i rubbed dante's back with my other hand and kissed both to their heads before we started dozing off.

i have a suspicion that zion and i won't be doing anything any time soon.

a/n:

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

108K 3.5K 16
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฐ. ๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๏ฟฝ...
1.2M 10.8K 73
โ€น โ˜ผ โžถ ใ€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ใ€ž โคท ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐š โ˜† โœง ๐ž๐๐ฐ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
497K 3.9K 41
- ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ด