My BAD BOY in LOVE ✔️

By VirulentFelicia

Highest rank:- #13 in Tortured on 24/03/2019 # 18 in Romance. WARNING: This story conta... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chaper 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Author's Note! Please read!

Chapter 8

9.4K 261 7
By VirulentFelicia

My BAD BOY in LOVE

CHAPTER 8

Caitlyn:

I was ready soon. So, thought it would be better if I talked to Ash. It's been a very long time since we talked. I was about to end the call and heard the door bell ring. I mumbled a fast goodbye, threw my phone on my bed and went down stairs. It must be any of Arthur's friends.

When I reached the bottom of the stairs, I saw Arthur's back towards me. He was wearing an acid washed jeans and a white t-shirt. He was talking to a man who was faking hurt. He was pretty hot! He had grey eyes and dark hair. He was tall, but not as tall as Arthur.

He was looking directly at me with his jaw dropped, which made me blush.

"Hi." I awkwardly greeted.

That man passed Arthur and walked towards me, extending his hand. "Hi, honey. I'm Custer, Arthur's best friend."

I shook hands with him, blushing. The way he was looking at me, was making me blush. "I'm Caitlyn Russell, Arthur's ... uh...." I let my sentence hang, looking at Arthur for help. Last time I did this, I got no help from him. In fact, he increased my troubles. This time though, his eyes were set on my any Custer's joined hands. Strange!

I don't know, how to introduce myself. Should I say Arthur's childhood best friend or family friend or new apartment mate? "Oh, no! Don't tell me you are dating Arthur!" Custer slapped his  his free hand to his mouth, widening his eyes.

I chucked at his reaction. "We ain't."

He sighed dramatically and kissed my knuckles. "It was pleasure meeting you. Hope to get to know you soon." He winked at me making me blush, again. I'm doing that a lot these days.

Arthur cleared his throat, walking towards us. "She is not interested in Playboy-Assholes like you." Arthur smacked the back of Custer's head, making Custer leave my hand and rub his head, turning towards Arthur.

"Look who is talking." Custer's voice was playful, but I felt disappointed.

Arthur was about to say something. I wanted to listen to him. Him saying he is not a playboy. For some reason, I was waiting for him to defend himself. But, the door bell rang, again. He looked at me. "Lock your room and keep the key safe with you." He left to take the door, leaving me frowning.

"You are living here with him?" He sounded beyond shocked.

"Yeah." I shrugged. "Got any problem?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Me?" He pointed at himself raising his eyebrows and grinning. "Hell, no! I would love it. But, it's the first time Arthur is letting someone stay with him." His face turned serious. "I wonder what could be the reason." He was frowning, thinking.

"Well, we were neighbours and also best friends back at Syrine falls." I smiled at him.

He thought hard for sometime, took me from head to toe twice, hitting his forehead. "I should have known." He grinned, pointing his index finger at me. "You are Meow, ain't you?"

"Uhh, Arthur calls me that." I blushed. How does he know? Does Arthur talks about me to him?

"He is right about the door, though. You wouldn't want drunk and horny people fucking on your bed by the end of this party." He shrugged giving me a playful grin.

I was disgusted. "Yuck!" Was all I could make.

He slapped both of his hands on his mouth, widening his eyes. "I'm sorry, for disgusting you out." He frowned. "I will try to behave from now." He grinned at me. I couldn't see the new guest, Arthur was covering the person completely.

"It's ok." With that, I went upstairs to lock my room. I could sense someone following me. I turned to find Custer following me casually. I raised my eyebrows at him.

He smiled. "Just curious, how would a beauty like you keep her room."

I chuckled at him, continuing my way to my room.

When we reached my room, he opened it stepping inside and taking in my room completely. He turned to me, impressed. "Oh. My. God. This is an extremely clean room." Amusement clear in his voice. He turned towards me grinning. "I give you 12 out of 10 points for this."

I again chuckled at him. He is pretty funny. I took the keys from my drawer and gestured towards the door. "Shall we?"

He nodded extending his hand. "Allow me." I handed him the keys, he locked after we went outside the room and dropped them in his pocket. As I arced my eyebrow at him. "I think, it's safer here." He shrugged with a grin and I ignored him.

---------------------------------

It's been 3 hours since the party started and almost everyone is sweet to me. This huge living room is completely full and half of the people here are drunk out of their mind while they dance like their life depends on it. But, they seem to know that they can go any where, but upstairs. No matter how drunk they are.

Custer is really a sweet guy. He does flirt with me. But, makes me laugh a lot and I like it. No doubt he is hot.

I think Arthur is acting quite differently. As he glances at me every now and then.

Me and Custer were just talking, when I heard a female voice ask, "Are you Caitlyn Russell?" I turned to my side and saw a green eyed brunette with tan skin, unlike other girls in this room who were glaring at me. She was grinning her face of at me. I saw her somewhere. But, where? She might have seen the confusion on my face. "I'm Rain Santon." She extend her hand eagerly at me.

Then it hit me. I got up from my chair and slipped my hand in Rain's. "It's nice to meet you." I grinned shaking hands with her.

"I never thought, I would see you here. What are yoy doing here?" She practically yelled due to the loud music playing.

"Well, this is where I'm staying." I yelled back. She gave me a 'You better not be lying to me', look making me give her 'What's wrong?', look.

"You mean to say your staying at Mr. Lancaster's apartment?" She raised both of her eyebrows at me waiting eagerly for my answer. She knows Arthur and calls him Mr. Lancaster? Funny.

"Mr. Lancaster? Seriously? He's just Arthur." I frowned at her.

"You mean you know him already?" Her eyes were practically golf balls by now as she cups both of her ckeeks.

"Yeah. Sue me." I chuckled nodding.

"You mean, you don't know?" She giggled.

"Don't know what?"

"Do you remember the name of the company you are hired for?"

"Yeah, it's Lancat's group of hospitals and laboratories limited." I said in a duh tone frowning.

She giggled again. What's with her giggled so much today? I know she is very girly, but yet! "And, do you have any idea what Mr. Lancaster does for his living?"

Shit! I hope he isn't a gangster, or turned in to a murder or worst, a sex worker.

"What's going on?" I was snapped out of my wild imaginations, thanks to Custer beside. Oh, he is here beside me. I totally forgot about him.

"I don't know! Ask her! She is confusing me!" I nodded towards Rain looking at him.

She was about to open her mouth and clear my confusion, hopefully. But, Arthur came to us. "What's up?" He popped out of nowhere between me and Rain.

"Good evening, Mr. Lancaster." She smiled at him.

"Evening, Mrs. Santon." He smiled back at her and they shook hands, making me frown. What's with them using their last names?

"Will anyone tell me, what's going on?" I groaned in frustration.

"I want to know the same." Both Custer and Arthur said at the same time, making me groan again and flop on the stool.

They had some conversation, I couldn't hear due to the loud music. I was thirsty due to the yelling. "I'm gonna go grab a drink." I popped my head in between them and left for the kitchen.

As I reached the kitchen, I saw a couple making out. Yuck! I wanted to tell them to get a room, but then I realised they were forbidden in to the rooms which made me chuckle.

"Anything funny here?" The girl from the make-out-couple snapped at me.

"Nothing, please continue." I brushed it off with a wave of my hand, walked to the fridge without sparing them a glance.

As I grabbed a beer can and emptied it in to my throat. I felt better. But, still had the confusion. How do Rain and Arthur know each other? On top of that, why were they addressing each other with their last names?

"Hello, honey." I heard a deep voice whisper in my ears and made me jump out of my skin. I was held in strong arms which were stopping me from falling on my butt, as I held the beer can to my chest.

I first worked on regulating my breathing and then hit him on his chest. "You scared me, Custer."

"Opps." He chuckled not letting me go.

I turned and elbowed him in his gut. "Opps, my ass." I walked towards the living room leaving him back in the kitchen with my head held high. He soon followed me, he's does that a lot.

"Hey." He had no problem in keeping pace with me. He grabbed my wrist, turning me to face him. "Dance with me?" He raised his palm releasing my wrist. As I slipped my palm in his, he leads me to the place where the people were dancing.

A slow song was playing, we started dancing as he circled his arms around my waist, resting his hands on small back. I intertwined my fingers at his nape, circling them around his neck. As we move slowly according to the beat, talking and laughing.

He pulls me closer with a swift motion, snaking his arms around my waist. I had to snake my arms around his neck. My breath hitched due to the close proximity of our faces. I felt his gaze on me so, I looked at him. He was staring down at me, with a sweet simle of adoration? It somehow made me smile.

But, I was aware of the lack of distance between us. I felt good and got comfortable in few moments. I could still feel someone's gaze on me. I looked around and found Arthur glaring at me or is it us? Though, he had a blonde bimbo on his lap, rubbing herself to him. It somehow made me nauseous.

---------------------------------
Well! With this chapter, I want to thank my first voter rockerchick1112. ♥ Thank you for appreciating my story! ♡ :)

Picture of Custer in the cover.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 474 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...
106K 3.2K 53
Nathan Howland. Not your average everyday student. Unless having the title of 'The Demon' is average. An aggressive nerd is not one you'd meet any d...
5.9K 500 19
Alina: I've been playing the part of the picture-perfect daughter for years. My whole life has been planned for me since I was born and I was groomed...
1.7M 52.3K 94
#4 in romance #1 in jealous, passionate, hot #3 in rejection, hot #5 in badboy, funny #9 in wattpad, steamy #55 in werewolf (Highest rankings) "You a...