I Won't Let You Go

By agnethabjornabba

It's 2019. 40 years have passed since Agnetha Fältskog and Björn Ulvaeus have long but separated and divorced... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue
Writer's Note

Chapter 45

248 5 10
By agnethabjornabba

A few days have passed since Agnetha was released from the hospital as a result of her accidentally opening up her surgical wound. She was now feeling better as a result of being surrounded and loved by her family and friends, especially Björn, Linda, Christian, Kaylee, Danielle, and of course, Tilda, Esther, Signe, and Nike. Kaylee and Danielle especially were now nearly a month old and Agnetha was feeling very sentimental because of it. She and Björn and the rest of the family were already planning something special in honor of the occasion and for Father's Day which was coming up soon.

Today, the family decided to head out to a local diner for breakfast. The diner itself was only about a 5-10 minute drive from the farmhouse and it was the exact same diner Agnetha took Björn to for his birthday last year. The family got settled in their table, which was a booth right next to the window and began looking at what they wanted to eat when the babies started to get fussy. Agnetha sighed as the girls began getting fussy, it wasn't just time for the family to eat but the girls needed to eat as well. With that being said, Agnetha took Danielle out of her baby carrier and covered her with a wrap as she began breastfeeding her.

Meanwhile, the others managed to calm Kaylee down while her sister was being fed. Nobody else didn't really mind the fact that Agnetha was breastfeeding her babies in public, after all breastfeeding is one of the most natural things in the world, no matter how old the mother is. However, there was one person at the diner who didn't approve of this at all and is still getting away with all of her wrongdoings especially when it comes to making Agnetha miserable in any way possible. Can you guess?

Agnetha handed Danielle over to Björn before she began breastfeeding Kaylee while Björn was burping Danielle. In that moment, Lena found that this was the perfect opportunity to do what she was wanting to do as usual since she was reduced to going back to Plan A when it comes to causing Agnetha physical and emotional pain. Lena walked over to the table where Agnetha, Björn, and the family were sitting and her presence immediately startled them, as they knew her reputation within the family and because Lena keeps popping up whenever the family least expect it.

"I'm surprised you haven't been arrested yet," Lena remarked sarcastically to Agnetha as Kaylee continued feeding.

"What do you mean?" Agnetha asked with a frown on her face as she turned to Lena.

"You should be arrested for indecent exposure," Lena replied calmly. "Showing your boobs off in public is against the law."

"Not if you have two newborn babies that need to be fed," Agnetha replied firmly. "And besides I had covered them up."

"So you're a wannabe porn star I see?" Lena replied. "Why didn't I think of that?"

"ENOUGH!" Agnetha exclaimed as her fist hit the table as Kaylee finished feeding. Björn gently took Kaylee from Agnetha and began burping her while Danielle was in Christian's arms. Agnetha fixed her outfit really quickly before standing up and facing Lena herself.

"ENOUGH BEING A FILTHY WHORE AND A SLUT IS WHAT YOU MEAN!"

"I'M NOT A WHORE OR A SLUT! I'M DONE WITH YOU CALLING ME ALL THOSE NAMES AND YOU TRYING TO PUBLICLY HUMILIATE ME LIKE THIS! I'VE DONE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO YOU FOR ME TO FOR YOU TO TREAT ME LIKE THIS FOR THE PAST 41 YEARS AND THE FACT THAT BJÖRN AND I HAD GOTTEN BACK TOGETHER AND WE JUST HAD BABIES TOGETHER AT OUR OLD AGE DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TREAT ME LIKE SHIT EVEN MORE! AND FOR FUCK'S SAKE LEAVE ME CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN OUT OF THIS! THEY ARE INNOCENT, DON'T YOU SEE?! PLEASE JUST GET OUT OF HERE AND LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Agnetha sat back down afterwards, feeling exhausted as she had a hand on her forehead and broke down in tears. Everyone else at the diner immediately felt for Agnetha at that moment and as Björn held her, he stepped into the conversation, knowing that Lena wasn't done and wanted more drama.

"STOP CRYING FOR FUCK'S SAKE! YOU'RE SUCH A PATHETIC LITTLE WIMP! A TOTAL COWARD IS WHAT YOU ARE! I CAN'T STAND PEOPLE WHO ARE ALWAYS CRYING AND CLAIM THAT THEY ARE SO SENSITIVE!" Lena exclaimed as Agnetha cried.

"LENA!" Björn exclaimed. "THAT'S ENOUGH! FIRST OFF, SHE CAN'T HELP BUT CRY. SHE'S JUST NATURALLY REALLY SENSITIVE AND YOU KNOW THAT VERY DAMN WELL BUT IT HAS NEVER GIVEN YOU THE RIGHT TO TREAT HER LIKE THAT! SHE CAN'T HELP BUT CRY SOMETIMES AND THAT'S OK! AND I DOESN'T MAKE HER A COWARD OR A WIMP, SHE'S STRONGER THAN THOSE! AND YOU BETTER GET OUT OF HERE OR ELSE!"

"OR WHAT?!" Lena challenged.

"Or we are going to ask you to leave," the owner of the diner replied as he had witnessed the entire conversation. "This family have clearly asked you to leave them alone along with the fact that you've been very disruptive in general."

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" Lena replied.

"OH YES I CAN! THIS IS MY DINER AND I CAN HAVE THE COPS CALLED IN AN INSTANT AND YOU WILL GET ARRESTED! NOW ONCE IN FOR ALL, GET OUT!"

Lena huffed as she finally left the diner at last. The owner of the diner went over to the table where Agnetha, Björn, and their family were sitting. Agnetha was still in floods of tears after what had happened and she couldn't stop crying. She was so broken by what Lena had said. Out of sympathy, Christian handed her Danielle and Tilda handed her Kaylee and she laid both babies on her chest, still sobbing her heart out. The owner couldn't help but feel bad for Agnetha.

"Hey I'm really sorry about all of that," the owner of the diner said. "I kicked her out now and I totally don't expect her to come back anytime soon. Anyways, is there something I can get you guys? Water?"

"Don't worry about it," Björn replied with a smile on his face. "It's all good, thank you. But yes we can have some water."

"Ok," the owner nodded as he went back to get some water for the family.

"Anna, it's ok älsking," Björn gently whispered in Agnetha's ear as she continued crying. Agnetha's cries were starting to subside but she was still really hurt. "She's gone and I don't see anything else happening."

Agnetha nodded in response as she shook her head in response and wiped her tears. The waiter came with their waters and took their orders for breakfast, and it turned out to be a really lovely family breakfast together at the little diner in Ekerö, despite Lena publicly humiliating Agnetha as usual. After the family left, they had left a huge tip for the waiter and the owner of the diner and had even managed to write a personalized thank you letter to the owner of the diner for defending the family and kicking Lena out of the diner. Agnetha, even though she wasn't crying anymore, was still feeling very upset and was feeling very reserved at this point. Luckily, Björn found the right way to cheer her up.

"How about we get the girls some new clothes?" Björn announced. "They are almost a month old."

"Sounds like a great idea," Tilda replied. "And maybe it will get Mormor's mind off of Lena."

Agnetha nodded gently in response to Björn's suggestion and with that being said, next thing you know, they were headed to the department store in Central Stockholm. Once they got to the department store, the family watched as Agnetha and Björn picked out some new baby clothes for the girls. With the help of the others of course.

"Björn, what do you think of this one?" Agnetha asked as she turned to Björn, holding a bright pink onesie.

At this point, she was all smiles. Tilda was right. Shopping for new baby clothes did get Agnetha's mind off of Lena for sure as Agnetha was now in a very happy and positive mood. And when Agnetha's happy, everyone's happy. Her smile and happiness had always been very contagious. Agnetha was beaming with joy at this point compared to earlier today in the diner.

"It looks amazing my love," Björn replied. "It suits them very well."

"We should get that Mormor," Esther suggested.

"I think so too," Agnetha replied.

Agnetha ended up getting the bright pink onesies for both Danielle and Kaylee, along with a few other baby outfits including three new dresses and matching bows. The girls were going to look cute indeed. Well they have always been cute. Babies are cute, ok?!

Afterwards, the family headed back to Ekerö after a long day together out and about. Linda and Tilda had been planning to do something special with the girls now that they were back home. Linda and Tilda took Danielle and Kaylee to the stables and slowly began introducing them to the horses with Björn and Agnetha proudly looking on and beaming with joy from a distance. They wanted Linda and Tilda to have their moment with the girls while also making sure that the girls were safe, while the others went off and did their own things now that they were back home after a long and exhausting day.

At one point, Agnetha's heart melted when she saw Tilda laying Danielle's hand on Holly's forehead before slowly walking over to the stall where Jasper was and did the same thing. Both babies looked really happy and relaxed throughout. As Linda and Tilda were still introducing Kaylee and Danielle to the horses and showing them around the stables, Esther and Signe decided to join their grandparents outside as they watched Tilda and Linda. After a while, Esther decided to join her mother and older sister in showing the babies the horses while Signe stayed behind with her Mormor and Morfar. Signe really wanted her Mormor to hold her since it has been a really long time.

"Please hold me Mormor!" Signe exclaimed.

"I can't sweetie," Agnetha sighed. "I really want to but I physically can't."

"Why?"

"I have stitches from when the girls were born. Remember?"

"But you haven't held me in a really long time! Please?!

"Signe, I can't älsking."

"Please," Signe begged with puppy eyes.

"Fine, you can sit on my lap but you have to be very careful," Agnetha sighed as she gave into Signe's pleas.

"You're an amazing Mormor," Björn replied as he whispered into Agnetha's ear. "I hope you know that. And an amazing Mama as well."

"I know Björn," Agnetha replied, whispering back. "I know that now."

After a little while more, Linda, Tilda, and Esther came back to where Björn, Agnetha, and Signe were sitting with Linda carrying Kaylee and Tilda carrying Danielle in their arms. Agnetha immediately grabbed Danielle from Tilda's arms and Björn grabbed Kaylee from Linda's arms as Signe immediately got up from Agnetha's lap and sat on her mother's lap instead. Agnetha repeatedly kissed Danielle's tiny forehead as the baby slept before putting Danielle in her baby carrier and then doing the same to Kaylee.

Agnetha had sensed that her granddaughters were getting jealous so she kissed their foreheads as well before ultimately kissing Linda's forehead even though Linda didn't mind that her mother was kissing Tilda, Esther, Signe, Danielle, and Kaylee's foreheads rather than hers. But Linda was Agnetha's first baby and gave Agnetha and Björn their first grandchild and two more grandchildren, so therefore Linda deserves a kiss on the forehead, despite being 47 years old and middle aged.

The family got back inside and continued with their somewhat normal daily routines, which had been slightly altered due to the ongoing pandemic but were starting to get back to normal as things slowly started to reopen. While Agnetha took a shower, Björn decided to watch the evening news which were about the same old things: places starting to reopen along with the Black Lives Matter related protests that have been taking place all around the world especially in response to the deaths of Breonna Taylor and George Floyd as a result of police brutality.

This alone infuriated Björn as he found it very hard to believe that racism and police brutality still exists in many parts of the world, including the US. In his 75 years of existence, he had never seen racism to that extent and especially in Sweden. He was angered by recent events along with the fact that he had two tiny infant daughters and young grandchildren and he didn't want to see any of them growing up within those types of negative environments. As a result, he had publicly spoken about his support for Black Lives Matter and fighting racism as a whole recently and was very proud of himself for doing so. After all, Björn was the only one out of the four members of ABBA who is often willing to speak publicly about strong and sensitive topics.

After Agnetha finished with her shower, Björn decided to turn off the TV and take a shower as well to get his mind off of recent events that have been happening worldwide. When he finally came out, he noticed Agnetha sitting on the bed wearing her robe and breastfeeding Danielle, now that she had breastfed Kaylee as well and was smiling at Björn. Björn walked over to the bed and smiled back at Agnetha.

"You were so fucking brave earlier I hope you know that," Björn whispered as he moved over next to Agnetha.

"Thank you Björn," Agnetha replied, almost sounding choked up. "I really mean it. From the bottom of my heart."

"And you deserve all the happiness in the world."

"I love you Björn."

"Love you too Agnetha."

Danielle finished feeding at that particular moment and Björn gently grabbed her and began burping her as Agnetha got up and gently took Kaylee from her bassinet. Luckily, Kaylee wasn't asleep yet because Agnetha, with the help of Björn, had decided to give them a relaxing massage. Both girls were wearing nothing but their diapers and as Björn finished with Danielle, he laid her on a warm blanket in the middle of the bed that Agnetha had already laid out before grabbing Kaylee from her bassinet.

Agnetha hummed a familiar tune as Björn gave her some baby lotion and she began rubbing it all over Kaylee's tiny body as Björn did the same with Danielle. After a while, Björn and Agnetha switched places and it was Björn massaging Kaylee and Agnetha massaging Danielle. Both babies were very relaxed as their parents gently massaged them and soon enough, both girls were asleep. Björn and Agnetha sighed in awe as they watched their daughters sleep.

They gently carried both babies back to their bassinets without waking them up and took one last look at them before heading off to sleep themselves. At this point, there was a lot for the family look forward to and they couldn't be anymore excited. They were a happy family indeed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354 30 7
October 1983. Agnetha Faltskog is on a promotional tour for her first solo LP for several years. As she prepares to leave London to return to Sweden...
I Wonder By Anne

Fanfiction

3.4K 173 26
Agnetha just separated from Björn and questions her whole decisions with ABBA and her children. She begins to regret many things in her past. But whi...
7.3K 379 21
On the brink of divorce in the early 90's, Stevie and Lindsey receive some unexpected news.
5.2K 123 10
Thirty years of misunderstandings, thirty years of miscommunication, thirty years of loving each other. They needed a miracle to bring them to their...