๐–’๐–ž ๐–•๐–Š๐–†๐–ˆ๐–Š

By patt_sz

"๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ... More

i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
xxx.
xxxi.
xxxii.
xxxiii.
xxxiv.
xxxv.
xxxvi.
xxxvii.
xxxviii.
xxxix.
xl.
xli.
xlii.
xliii.
xliv.
xlv.
xlvi.
xlvii.
xlviii.
xlxi.
l.
li.
lii.
liii.
liv.
lv.
lvi.
lvii.
lviii.
lvix.
lx.
lxi.
lxii.
lxiii.
lxiv.
lxv.
lxvi.
lxvii.
lxviii.
lxix.
lixx.
lxxi.

xxiv.

940 40 85
By patt_sz

quinn

monday never felt so good for some reason and i was happy as hell so i hopped out of bed with a smile on my face and changed into a quick outfit then headed to the bathroom.

i brushed my teeth and washed my face then applied some makeup and styled my hair before dante walked into the bathroom rubbing his eyes, "hey baby." i smiled and picked him up then kissed his cheek, "hi mommy." he giggled and wrapped his little arms around my neck.

"what do you want for breakfast?"

"um- toast."

"okay let's go."

"is zion coming?"

"not now baby, maybe later."

"okay."

so i walked downstairs with dante in my arms and walked to the kitchen then began making him toast while he talked to me about his toy cars, he's such a happy boy and i love him so much for it because he can cheer me up so quickly.

then i sat him down around the table and placed a plate with two toasts in front of him before he began eating while i sat with him and drank coffee, he obviously continued talking about his cars but i didn't mind.

when he finished his toasts i put the plate into the sink while he went up to brush his teeth before the doorbell unexpectedly went off, so i walked to my door and opened it with a smile but that quickly dropped when i saw the person on the other side.

i was shocked and lowkey angry that he was here but more confused, i was debating whether to slam the door in his face while he just smiled at me blankly, "what the fuck are you doing here?" i questioned with an annoyed tone, "to visit my son." james mumbled bluntly with a soft smile.

"why?"

"because i've not seen him in so long, and i've not heard from you in awhile."

"why would i have to talk to you to visit your son? that's your job not mine."

"i'm not blaming anything on you i'm just saying."

"well? what do you want?"

"to see my son, and maybe spend the day with him, and you."

"why on earth would i want to spend even a second with you?"

"i know you hate me but i'm here for a good reason, please?"

he looked genuinely upset so i sighed and rolled my eyes then dante walked down happily before his smile dropped when he saw james so he stayed behind me, "hey buddy." james smiled and dante immediately looked disgusted mainly because zion calls him that too and that wasn't zion, or even close.

james ducked down to dante's height and opened his arms for a hug as he smiled but dante just stayed behind me then looked up at me confused and i nearly laughed, "you really expected your son who you've not seen properly for over a year to run to you with open arms?" i questioned sarcastically.

then james stood up and nodded while dante just looked at him like he's never seen this guy before and i'm not surprised, "do you want to go to the park together?" james asked a bit awkwardly, "dante do you want to go to the park?" i asked dante as i looked down at him, "yeah." he said happily, "we'll be right back then, he needs to get changed." i stated before james nodded as dante and i headed up to his room.

i picked out a simple outfit for him and helped him change, "mommy?" he mumbled as i put his shirt over his head, "yeah baby?" i asked with a smile as we both stood up, "where's zion and simba?" he questioned which made me smile, "at home baby, we're hanging out with daddy today." i said and nearly threw up from it.

"daddy?"

"yeah that's your daddy baby."

"oh."

"come let's go."

we walked down the stairs to see james still standing in the doorway and i'm still very tempted to slam the door in his face, "ready to go?" james asked dante excitedly, "yeah." dante said bluntly as he walked past him and i nearly laughed again but kept it in and walked out with him, then we hopped into james's car and not so nice memories flooded my mind.

he's had the same car for however many years and it's not a bad car but it's just not connected with any good memories for me, nobody said anything during the drive until we arrived at the park started walking around.

dante stayed by my side the whole time and away from james, he suddenly went back to being shy and hiding away from people so clearly james is a bad influence on him and i'm not surprised since he basically abandoned his own son.

"so how has he been?"

"he's been amazing and you missed a shit load, i don't know why you suddenly want to be a father."

"because he's my son and i'm trying to make an effort."

"don't you think you should of been doing that for the past three years of his life and not just now? after you haven't seen him for a year?"

"i know i messed up but i'm trying to fix it."

"doesn't look like it to me."

he sighed like he was annoyed at me and i wanted to slap him but i held myself back as we continued walking around before i received a text so i reached for my phone, it was zion so i smiled down at my screen.

zion 🦁

yo sexy u wanna hang out?

i'm sorry i can't right now

why? 🥺

i'm hanging out with james

oh

yeh sorry, but i'll talk u later

ok
read

i'd so much rather hang out with zion right now instead of james but if he's trying then i guess we'll see how it goes, although so far it's awkward and dante's just bored, "mommy can we go zion?" dante mumbled as he looked up at me causing james to turned to me a bit confused, "not now baby." i sighed and shook my head which caused dante to look down in sadness.

"who's zion?"

"none of your business."

"clearly it is if my son is asking about him?"

"your son? doesn't look like it."

"who's zion?"

"a man who treats dante like his son unlike you."

"excuse me? you've got other guys in dante's life?"

"don't fucking question me about this, if you stepped up as father than dante wouldn't be asking about another man who cares about him."

and that seemed to have shut him up as he just looked away from me clearly pissed but i didn't give a shit and i was only speaking facts, when we arrived at the playground dante went off to the slide while james instead of playing with his son sat down with me on a bench.

"so you're not going to play with your son?"

"he's clearly scared of me."

"that's what he does with strangers."

"i'm not a stranger."

"you turned into one for him when you left, don't act surprised cause you did it to yourself."

"okay so what if we got back together?"

i nearly threw up at the thought, why the fuck would i waste another year or even a minute with him again? fuck no, "in your dreams." i scoffed and shook my head, "why not?" he questioned like he was shocked by my answer, "because you're a dumbass who treated me like shit for a year then cheated on me multiple times, that's why." i stated without a stutter.

"but then dante would have happy parents?"

"happy? you think i'd be happy with me?"

"yeah? i'd change."

"you're fucking delusional, dante doesn't need his parents to be together to be happy."

"so he's happy now that we're not even talking to each other?"

"yes, you missed so much of his life that he's forgetten about you and has been smiling everyday."

"but wouldn't he prefer to have both his parents?"

"then step up and he will, but we're not getting back together."

"please? just give me a chance."

"no, that's final."

he rolled his eyes and turned to dante so to avoid myself from swinging at him i stood up and walked over to dante, "mommy look i'm so high up." dante said happily as he stood at the top of the slide, "yeah, you're a giant." i chuckled at the happy boy, "like zion." he mumbled and i nodded with a smile before he went down the slide and i cheered.

this boy is so happy without his father so for james to think that he isn't makes me sick, he hasn't done anything in a year to be a better father to dante and suddenly he tells me what's best for my son, in his fucking dreams.

dante then went onto the swings so i went with him and even james joined us so we swung together, "dante you're going so high." james cheered but dante didn't seem fazed, "mommy look, i'm fly." dante called out so i chuckled as he jumped off the swings but it wasn't actually swinging high so he landed on his feet then turned to me and smiled.

so i jumped off the swings too and smiled at him while he cheered, "yay mommy." he smiled before i picked him up and kissed his cheek causing him to giggle as james got off the swings and walked over to us, then he suddenly leaned in to try and kiss my cheek but i quickly backed up.

"what the hell?"

"what?"

"don't do that."

"why?"

"because i said so."

he rolled his eyes before we walked out the playground with dante still in my arms as he rested his head on my shoulder, "dante do you want hugs from daddy?" james asked with a smile but dante just shook his head and nuzzled his face in my neck, "no." he mumbled while i rubbed his back, "okay." james said awkwardly.

then we hopped back into james's car and he drove back to my place before we arrived and got into my house, obviously james stayed in the doorway while dante and i walked in, "mommy i go play cars." dante mumbled happily as he took off his shoes, "okay baby." i smiled before he ran upstairs so it was just me and james.

"so? you spent a day with your son and me."

"yeah but he clearly hates me."

"he doesn't hate you, he just lost the connection he had with you, are you visit again soon?"

"i don't know, i can see you don't want me around."

"of course i don't but this isn't about me, it's about dante."

"if you don't want me around then what's the point?"

"the point is to spend time with dante and catch up on what you've missed, it's your choice, become a father and visit him or be a shithead like you are now and live your fucking single life."

"can i have dante around anyone i want?"

"no, definitely not your girls."

"then unless you get rid of zion then i don't find a reason to visit dante if he's going to be taking my son away from me."

"are you fucking stupid? you're the reason dante's close with zion, you left that little boy and don't fucking blame zion for taking care of him now when you didn't put the effort in."

"whatever, unless you get rid of zion then it's fair that i have anyone i want around dante."

"then don't fucking visit, go suck a dick."

then i slammed the door in his face and it felt amazing before i took off my shoes and walked upstairs to dante, he was happily playing with his cars and making car sound effects before he saw me and smiled, "can zion come?" he asked excitedly, "i'll text him." i said and sat on dante's bed while he continued playing.

zion 🦁

hey zion ☺️

what?

dante's asking if u wanna come
over, so?

i can't

why not? 🥺

i'm busy

oh ok sorry for bothering
read

i don't know why but i got a weird vibe from that, like he's annoyed at me but that could just be my mind messing with me so i left it alone, "zion's busy now, do you want to go watch movies?" i asked happily and he nodded excitedly before we walked downstairs and cuddled on the couch.

we watched jungle book first because he loves animals and jungle book is a classic masterpiece, so we watched that for nearly two hours then he saw bugs life while i scrolled through other movies so we watched that next while he laid on my chest.

i love this boy with every bone, blood drop, everything in me and i won't ever stop because even in worst times he's the reason i smile, i couldn't imagine my life without him and i'm so happy for once in my life that i had a one night stand with a dickhead.

when the bugs life ended it was getting to around 5 p.m. so i just decided to order takeout for dinner so we got mcdonald's, dante obviously loved it and we had a few laughs from literally nothing.

while we enjoyed our nuggets i decided to try and talk to zion again to see if he wants to hang out, i really hope he isn't mad at me because i don't even know why he would be in the first place.

zion 🦁

zion?

what?

are u still busy?

yes, what do u want?

to talk

go talk to james
read

i didn't even want to respond so i put my phone down and let it go, i was annoyed and even upset from it but i just took a deep breath and smiled for dante as he ate his nuggets.

if he's actually pissed at me for hanging out with james then i don't want to talk to him, i was lowkey hurt but i tried not to show it because i don't want dante worrying so i faked a smile and a few laughs to hide it.

looks like zion isn't what i thought he was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.5K 16
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฐ. ๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๏ฟฝ...
581K 16.7K 51
IN WHICH EX LOVERS RECONNECT AND REMINISCE OVER THE LOVE THEY SHARED IN HIGH SCHOOL. BOOK ONE. PLOT BY BABYBAZZI ยฉ COVER BY 38BLADEZ ยฉ
5.9K 417 50
๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—…๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—‚๐—†๐–บ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐—€๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–บ ๐—€๐—…๐—‚๐—†๐—‰๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‡๐—๐–บ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ
86.4K 1.8K 79
a love story that all started with a breakdown; prettymuch