Sunlight ¥ Dean Winchester [1]

By Sweet_Sydney14

Jessica Wilson, just a normal twenty five year old. Well, she was trying to be normal. But, she knew she was... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Authors Note
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
Authors note
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
Authors Note
117
118
Authors note/IMPORTANT
119
120
121
122
123
124
Character Art
125
126
127
Authors note - SHORT
128
Look for...

100

737 14 1
By Sweet_Sydney14

Sam sat on his bed as he watched Dean pace the motel room. The place was trashed. No sign of Bobby or Jessica anywhere.

"Dean—"

"I mean, where is she?!" Dean muttered to himself. "First Bobby goes AWOL and now Jessica hasn't been seen or heard from for at least eight hours. She hasn't answered my calls or texts..."

"Dean—"

Suddenly, Dean stopped pacing. "My god, what if she's dead?" He turned towards his brother. "We gotta go."

Sam sighed heavily and followed his brother out of the motel and to their car.

~<•>~

Hours later...

After summoning Crowley and getting his blood, the brothers went to work with their plan.

They had all the ingredients now. The blood of a fallen angel. The blood of an alpha vamp. The blood of a demon king. And a bone from Sister Mary Constant. All they had to do was a ritual and everything would be set.

As Sam began the ritual, Dean had walked away and pulled out his phone.

Jessica had now been gone for a day. Dean was starting to worry.

"You better pick up this time." Dean dialed Jessica's number and hit the call button.

"I hope this worked." Sam said as he held a bone covered in blood. His eyes locked onto his brother.

"Anything from Jessica?"

Dean growled frustratedly as Jessica's voice mail filled his ears.

"Nothing! Where the hell is she?!"

Surprisingly after Dean's shout, his phone began to ring. He looked down at the device and saw that Jessica was trying to video call him.

Dean answered quickly.

"Jess, thank god I—"

"Hello, Dean." Dick smiled as he stood in front of the camera.

Dean's heart sank. Then, anger built up inside his chest. "Where the hell is my wife!"

Dick chuckled. "Oh, she's right here." He moved out of the view of the camera and showed Jessica.

"Dean..." Jessica groaned.

The woman's face was covered in blood, cuts and bruises. Her left eye was swollen and her lip was split.

"Don't come after me!" Jessica's hands gripped the chair. "What ever he asks you, don't do it! Don't—"

Jessica was hit with the end of her angel blade. Blood came out of her mouth and splattered on the floor.

Dean clenched his hands into fists.

"Now Dean," Dick cleared his throat. "I've got something you want and I know you have something that I want." He appeared in front of the camera now. "How about we do a trade, huh? Your wife for the bone."

"Don't..." Jessica's voice was a whisper. But Dean could hear it.

He shut his eyes. Dean was already thinking of a plan. "Alright, fine. We'll meet tomorrow."

Dick kept the smile on his face. "Excellent." He went to leave but stopped himself.

"Oh and Dean," Dick walked towards Jessica with her angel blade in his hand. "If you try anything, your wife gets to be our next meal."

Dean felt his nails dig deeper into his skin.

"Adios." Dick ended the call.

Dean instantly began to pack a bag.

"Are we doing this?" Sam asked his brother.

"You bet we are. He's got Jessica, Sammy. And I—" Dean cleared his throat as he noticed his voice shaking. "I can't lose her. We're gonna go get her back."

Sam nodded his head.

"Let's do this."

~<•>~

Several hours later... (Guess the plan didn't work out after all.)

Sam and Dean had returned back to Rufus's cabin. There little plan at Sucrocorp had failed thanks to Bobby. The man had appeared in the body of a maid the brothers had seen back at their motel.

Bobby had apologized for almost killing Sam and becoming a vengeful spirit. He asked the boys if they could just "throw his flask into the fire and send him off." And that's what they did.

Now Sam, Dean, Castiel, and Meg were on their way to Sucrocorp ready to attack Dick head on. But they weren't going to get there without riding in style.

As Sam and Dean headed inside the Sucrocorp building, Meg made a little distraction with Dean's 1967 Impala.

"I already hate this plan." Dean muttered as Sam and him entered the building. Castiel appeared next to Dean.

"Let's go."

~<•>~

Sam had gone off to find Kevin. Evidently, the kid was never taken home. What a surprise.

Dean and Castiel on the other hand went to find Jessica and Dick.

"Is that him?" Dean asked quietly as he watched Dick in a meeting room.

Castiel looked at the man and shook his head.

"Alright, come on."

The two ran down the hallway and to the lab.

"Hmm." Castiel hummed as he stared at the lab. "I sense something."

"What is it?" Dean asked.

"Dick and Jessica are both in that room." Castiel replied.

"Let's go then." Dean ran forward and threw open the lab doors. Then, he took out a machete and sliced off the head of a leviathan that stood closest to him.

"Dean!" Jessica looked at the man with shock and hope in her eyes.

"Ah, here he is!" Dick smiled. "I thought you'd never show." His eyes travled down to the doctor on the floor.

"Hand her over." Dean demanded.

Dick smirked. "Or what? You're gonna kill me?"

Dean pulled out a bloodied bone. "Yeah, that's exactly what I'll do."

Dick laughed. "You really think you can stop me?"

Dean held the bone in front of him. He did not reply.

"Fine." Dick advanced and Castiel pushed Dean out of the way.

Castiel went to strike but Dick threw him against the wall. The man turned back towards Dean and gasped. The bone had been pushed through his chest. But nothing seemed to happen.

"You really thought that was going to work?" Dick said as he pulled out the bone and snapped it in half.

Jessica's heart dropped.

Dean smirked. "Actually, I was counting on it."

Suddenly, Castiel came behind Dick, grabbed his head and held it back. Dean then whipped out the real bone and sent it through the man's neck.

Dick began to choke on his own blood. Well, I should say his own goo. His body twitched and he had a smile on his face.

Jessica watched in confusion as she saw something pulse from his body. Almost as if it were a shock wave.

Then, in the blink of an eye, Dick Romans body exploded and covered the whole room in black goo.

"Jess!" Sam came running into the room and quickly untied the woman.

"Where's Kevin?" Jessica asked.

Sam shook his head. "Crowley took him after he told me Dick Roman was dead." He began to look around the room.

"Where's Dean and Cas?"

Jessica had forgotten about them for a split second.

"Dean!" Jessica called out. "Cas!"

There was no answer.

"What the hell." Jessica muttered.

Now it was her turn to worry.

"Sam," Jessica turned towards the man. "Are they..."

"They can't be." Sam shook his head. "Crowley told me that 'god' weapons have a bit of a 'kick' to them. So they can't be dead." He sighed and looked at the black goo that stained the walls and the floor. "Right?" Sam thought.

Jessica felt her eyes begin to sting. Then, the tears began to fall.

Dean and Cas had come to rescue her. Jessica had been waiting to be back in her husbands arms or just even by his side. Now, Dean and Cas were gone and no one knew where they were.

They might as well be on a different planet for all Jessica knew. That, or someplace far more dangerous.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 2K 24
After living her life as a hunter for almost a year now, Emma Winchester thinks that nothing can surprise her. But she's wrong. When a new threat ris...
7K 327 47
It had been one year since Alexis had been in the hunting world. One year since Sam had pushed Lucifer back into the pit and stopped the apocalypse...
5.3K 359 37
When she finds herself back in Sioux Falls on a job, a twist of fate puts Evelyn Marshall in the path of the Winchesters and Bobby Singer. With nowhe...
170K 4.3K 25
When you met Sam at Stanford, you knew your life would be filled with friendship and support. But you're pulled into the world of the supernatural a...