I Love You More Than Everythi...

By wwatermelonsugar

"It's hard" "Then leave, please stop!" "I cant! Although it's painful, I'm happy with this way" "I don't dese... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 1

12.5K 160 9
By wwatermelonsugar

LISA POV

"Oh yeah good good right there"

Click

"My god you're so good miss"

Click

"Don't stop"

"Lisa!! Can you fucking shut up you look like a teenager enjoying her first ever sex in life"she said giving me a disgusted look.

That's the mighty jisoo my chicken addict best friend.

"Time's up let's have a break, go get retouch first miss" I said to the girl then divert my attention to this chicken.

"When it comes to being a photographer of course you need to let your feelings take over it and that's what I'm doing duh" I said and rolled my eyes then proceed to my table and look at the shots that I got.

"Whatever" she said.

By the way I'm lalisa manoban a professional photographer who owns a famous photography studio in seoul. My both parents is a business woman/man I'm only child and I'm happy about it even though sometimes it gets boring well who wouldn't get boring inside of a big house and you're the only one who's living there. That's why I'm always at my condo and I only go to our house when my parents are here but don't you worry there are butlers and maids there who's taking care of the house. I just got back from seoul last month because for the past 3 years I'm in Thailand managing my other photography studio.

"Manobal!!!"

"Manofoot!!!"

Oh shit here we go again.

"Call me with that surname again then you're both fired" I said and look at them.

"We're just kidding we love you, you know that" seulgi said patting my head like I'm a kind of pet.

"We love you lisayah mwuah mwuah" jeongyeon said in baby voice that cause jisoo to smacked her at her head.

They are my best friends since childhood.

Jisoo is my secretary while this two is my assistants I don't really need a secretary and assistants but their the one who insist yeah you heard that right their the one who insist. Their jobless who didn't do anything but to go to the bar everyday that's why I decided to give them a work instead of going to the bar and waste their money on that alcoholic drinks. They're all rich and spoiled brat's that's why but I told them to take the job or friendship over and they love me that much that's why they did take the job that I offered them.

"We're going to the bar later, you coming with us?" Seulgi asked and I look at the two who's now nodding their heads.

"I don't know, I still need to review this shots then put this on my portfolio" I said without looking at them.

"Come on lisa you can do that tomorrow" jeongyeon said trying to convince me.

"Sorry not sorry" she rolled her eyes.

"Told ya tss" jisoo said while jeongyeon and seulgi is frowning.

"Why are we here anyway?" Seulgi asked.

"Isn't it obvious? Of course photoshoot, you stupid" jeongyeon said and flick seulgi's forehead.

"I mean why are we doing the photoshoot here outside your studio we can do it inside"

"For different background and also the theme of this photoshoot is green that's why we're here"

"Green? There's no green here all I see is cars passing by" she said.

"Then what did you called that grane?" Jisoo said pointing at the leaves  and plants.

"She's color blind" jeongyeon said that cause us to laugh.

"Color blind my ass" seulgi said with smacked on jeongyeon head then they start bickering that's not new for me and jisoo their always like that, there's even one time that seulgi got mad because jeongyeon eat her gummy bears their fighting non stops until seulgi didn't take it anymore and bite jeongyeon while jeongyeon did the same thing, we just let them and laughing our life out. I smile remembering those days.

I walked farther from them and loot at my sorroundings hoping to find a good spot to take a picture until someone caught my attention she's wearing a white shirt with "The Beatles" writen on it, a glasses, ear phones and her hair is in bun style.

"Beautiful" I mumbled and quickly took a picture of her.

"Nice shot self"

I was about to click my camera again when she look at my direction, I quickly look away pretending to look at somewhere.

"I'm doomed" I gulp

"Hey! You!" She raise her eyebrows while pointing at me.

"Ahh me?" I look around as if I didn't know that she's talking to me.

"Are you taking pictures of me?!" She asked.

"Excuse me miss but I'm not like that" I said and I saw the three walking towards us.

"What happened here?" Jisoo asked and her eyes widened when she saw the girl in front of me.

"Jennie?" The girl divert her attention to jisoo. So her name is jennie, what a sexy name. I smirk at my thoughts.

"Jisoo?" You can clearly see how shocked she is "oh my god unnie!!" She quickly hug jisoo.

Jisoo hug her back "long time no see" jennie was about to reply when seulgi and jeongyeon cut her off.

"Jennie?!" They said in unison.

"Jeongyeon! Seulgi!" She run towards the two and hugged them also.

What the actually fuck? They're all knew each other?

"Ehem" they're all look at me.

"Jennie this is lisa our best friend since childhood and lisa this is jennie our friend" jisoo introduce us but this tiny girl keep on glaring at me.

"Unnie can you tell your best friend to stop taking pictures of me?" She asked still not taking her eyes off me.

"Oof" seulgi said.

"So brave lisa ah proud of ya" jeongyeon said.

"Unnie can you tell your friend that I'm not taking pictures of her?" I didn't mind the two and smirk while looking at this girl.

"Show me your camera, then" now she's the one who's smirking while crossing her arms.

"Sorry?"

"I said show me your camera" she said giving me her bitchy face.

"Why would I?" I said then she groaned.

"See? You're hiding something from me. I can file a case against you for taking pictures of me without me knowing" she said.

"And what case is that?" I asked raising my one brow.

"A-ahh" I want to laugh at her face but I remain calm "murder"

"Murder? Are you serious right now?" I bursted out laughing when she said that did she even know what murder is?

"What the fuck?" Seulgi said laughing.

"I didn't know that you're a murderer now lisa" jeongyeon said and laugh again while the two is wiping their tears because of too much laughing.

"Hey stop laughing!! And for your information I'm serious of filing you a case if you do that again" she said pointing in my face "see you around guys" she said to the three.

"See you around jen" they said and she glare at me once again before she walked away.

"Don't mind her" Jisoo said giggling while patting my shoulder. I look at the girl first before walking back towards the set.

"Time's up! let's go back to work" I said and they all obeyed me even the three.

After 4 hours of having a photoshoot finally we're done.

"That's all for today everyone! Thank you for cooperating! See you tomorrow!" I announce bowing at them 90° and they did the same.

I walked towards my table and started putting my stuff's in my bag when someone poke me behind.

"Are you sure you don't want to come with us?" Jisoo asked.

"I really want to but you know?" I said looking at her apologetically.

"I understand I'll go first their waiting in the parking lot" she said start walking then she looked at me again "don't hesitate to follow!" she said and winked.

I sit at my swivel chair here in my studio while holding my precious camera. I decided to look at the pictures that I took earlier.

"I'm proud of ya self" I said smiling happily looking at the pictures. Until that weird girl picture pop out.

"You really are beautiful miss" I said talking to the picture smiling from ear to ear without realizing it.

__________

So here's the first chapter. How was it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 1.3K 62
"Rejection is way better than what-ifs Jennie," I said and glance at her. "You need to, try it first at least," she muttered. "You think? Even if I k...
44.6K 1.9K 41
We've all met that person we can't have, or someone we were told not to get close to. But, don't you realise that whenever that happens, we only want...
38.2K 811 20
I got the Title off of Jackson Wang's music, LMLY. You should definitely listen to it if you haven't. His other music as well! ~ "Don't leave me lovi...
113K 2.7K 32
"What again? Leaving me behind, its that what you do right?"Crying hard pushing her away. "Why don't you fight with me?" "What I am to you? Am I not...