Stronger, With Or Without You

By Steph_Cahill

!!!TRAILER ATTACHED!!! Formally known as 'The Bad Boy Made Me Stronger' READ FULL DESCRIPTION PLEASE, THANK Y... More

Hiiiiii
Aesthetics
Prologue
01~what else can you do with those hands of yours?
02~ Mr Buttock
03~This is our PMSing friend Hunter
04~ Darling
05~ a man that models for heaven
06~blinding lights
07~smash his balls with my ice cream cone
08~I'm in love with you
09~go away
10~bitch alert
11~ Skittles, nerds, airheads and chocolate
12~pickup up truck
13~Take my hand(1)
14~Take my hand(2)
15~my demons are back
16~I want it, I got it
17~fallen angel
18~Curly
19~sorry to spoil your fantasies
20~We are gonna have lot's of fun Roberts
21~white rose
I'm sorry
22~did you just quote The Lion King?
23~did you take my lighter?
24~ Payphone
Trailer/ New Title?!
25~kids, the drunk and the angry
27~ a relaxing episode of the Thundermans
28~ Chug Chucks
29~ professional hitmen
30~ bow down to your queen
31~ Bring it on
32~ a little angelic devil
33~ in a fucking pineapple under the sea
34~ Wakanda Forever
35~ real morbid shit
36~ somebody come get her (1)
37~ somebody come get her (2)
38~ be like other girls
39~ nuts and gossip
40~ it all ends tonight
41~ stronger, with or without you
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
Rebecca and Dylan's Story
Bonus Chapter- Addi and Jake /New ending for SWOWU/ New books

26~ dance like no one's watching

1.6K 85 17
By Steph_Cahill

Vote, Comment and share!

Today's question: what's the first thing you'd do if you had all the money in the world?

(I'd swim in it, duh! 👀)

Picture aside is Ruby (RIP😔)

Chapter 26~ dance like no one's watching

We were on a plane 20 minutes later.

Hunter hasn't spoken a word to me in those awfully long 20 minutes.

There wasn't any time to book a flight so Hunter got his private jet instead, ofcourse because of the state he's in I offered for us to take my private jet instead but he shrugged me off.

The jet was beautiful, painted black with the engravings 'Black' in red italics and designs.

I wonder who came up with the designs.

We had two jets in my family though, the bigger one belonging to me and my brothers. If you look at it up close you'll notice the three paint handprints on its sides from when we first got it.

The smaller one was for my parents but we haven't used that in a while...well, Stephan has. Steven can't even look at it, I just never think about it.

My eyes wondered to Hunter who was sat all the way on the other side of the jet, his head was down and he was slumped in his seat.

I groaned when I realized I didn't bring the book I was reading with me, feeling to lazy to stand up. I had another one but I never, start another book without finishing the first.

So I did the second thing I always do when I'm bored or depressed...

I watch old, amazing movies.

It's nice to go back and have a glimpse of what I watched in my golden childhood, and honestly what was made then is better than most things made now.

Clicking on Another Cinderella Story I got comfy under my blanket and plugged in my earphones as it started.

Tammy, my spirit animal.

I remember how here infamous line, 'can you see my invisible finger' helped me with my first bully, who was making fun of how invisible I was to boys.

Needless to say, I ended up in the principal's office because she went crying to a teacher in how I said bad words to her.

Snitch.

I paused the movie when I feel a presence in the chair beside me.

Hunter then got under the blanket and snuggled into me, putting his head on my shoulder.

I didn't fail to notice his red, puffy eyes but I chose to not comment.

"So, what are we watching?" He murmured and I smiled stroking his hair and giving him the other ear if my earpiece.

We watched 2 good movies after that before Hunter drifted off bedside me.

Aww, adorable!

I smiled and closed my laptop, allowing myself to drift off into a temporary bliss.

Because when we land, everything becomes real again.

Hunter, will have lost another person he cares about.

I would have to talk to my brothers about moving.

And we both had to be there for two young children, lost in this cruel world.

Rebecca and Dylan.

I relaxed when I inhaled his honey scent and slipped into a happy slumber.

•°•°•°•°

It's cold.

That's the first thing that runs through my head as I step out of Hunter's private jet.

I glared at all the people that were looking at me like I was stupid for wearing leggings and a tank top. They just continued staring as they passed me in thick coats and beanies.

"I had a feeling you'd be stupid enough not to bring a coat or something" I heard Hunter mutter beside me.

"You could have warned me you know" I glared at him, and looked longingly at his clothes.

Fucker is all wrapped up while I'm here looking like a vibrating popsicle.

He chuckled and reached into his bag, bringing out one of his black long sleeved shirts and a black coat.

I smiled at him and pecked his cheek, "thanks Black, you're a life saver" I said as a threw on the shirt on top of my tank top and put on the coat.

His cheeks turned a light shade of pink and he turned away and cleared his throat, "umm, the car's that way" he mumbled and started walking.

"Hey, what about these" I pouted and pointed to my black high heeled boots.

He ignored me and continued walking.

What a jerk.

We stopped in front of a slick dark blue Mercedes and Hunter took the keys from the valet and opened the passenger door for me.

I got in and closed my eyes, "tell me when we get there"

The reality of the situation then seemed to crash into me. Oh God, Rebecca and her mom were in an accident, Ruby's dead. I just came back from a two week holiday with a boy, My brothers...

Shit.

"We're here" Hunter said in a quiet voice and my eyes flew open, looking warily at the pristine hospital. So beautiful, yet such a tragic place.

"I just wanted you to know, I'm glad I went on that trip with you..." Hunter placed his hand on mine and gave me a soft smile.

I entwined our hands and smiled back, "me too, thank you for making me feel a little like my self for once"

"Remember what I said princess, pain demands to be felt. But don't surrender to it, embrace it. Let it become a part of you, let it make you strong" he muttered before stepping out.

I took a huge breath and stepped out as well, immediately attacked with dozens of cameras and interviewers.

"Miss Roberts! Miss! Are you in a relationship with Hunter Black?!"

"Where have you been for the last two weeks?"

"Is it true you are finally going to work in the business with your brothers?"

Hunter put is arm over my shoulder and started steering me away. At the sight of him, they became more wild and the flashes became more prominent.

"Mr Black! Mr Black! What do say about the rumoured engagement between you and Isabella Lorane?"

"Are you in a relationship with Stephanie?"

"Is it true your Step-Mother was murdered?"

"What really happened to Sophie Lorane? How did she die? And how did your mother die with her?"

Hunter's grip around me tightened and I pulled him away faster, we entered the building and the security prevented the reporters from entering as well.

I took off Hunter's coat and gave it to the two men that approached us, watching Hunter do the same.

"Where?" He said in a clipped tone.

"Room 23 sir, third floor"

He took off and I fell in step beside him both of us with neutral faces and our heads held high, obviously in a bad mood that no one would want to get caught up in.

I rose an eyebrow at a girl gawking at me and she immediately scurried away, others taking a look at us and moving out of the way.

We weren't that intimidating, were we? I made a clicking sound with my mouth as I listened to the sound of my pointy heels against the marble floors.

Hunter stopped in front of the room and froze, listening to the chatter coming from the other side, his breath uneven. I entwined our hands and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

He didn't look at me but I felt his gratefulness as he gathered the courage to open the door.

Instead I twisted the knob and opened the door, striding into the room with my hand still in Hunter's.

The room went silent.

They were all there, just like how I remembered them.

There was Colette in her weird clothes and tangled curly hair with her mouth hung open.

Alex with his brown leather jacket and dirty blonde fuckboy hairstyle.

Jake with his doe brown eyes and curly mop of brown hair, gripping unto a huge brown teddy bear wearing a Peppa pig shirt.

Addison with her coloured highlights, purple contacts and I don't give a fuck demeanor, picking at her violet, sharp nails.

And Didi, clad in pink leggings and sweatshirt with her hair in a messy bun, looking model perfect as usual.

"Holy-"

Colette hit Jake upside the head, "We have a child in the room!"

At that my head snapped to the child on the bed who's once long red curly locks were cut into a half bob cut that made her look older, her twinkling green eyes widened and mouth agape.

I felt Hunter tense beside me as he gazed at her busted lip and bandaged head, lying on the bed on a drip.

"Honey!" She squealed happily and Hunter immediately engulfed her in his arms and I saw him try and hide his tears my putting his head in the crook of her neck.

I smiled softly and it seemed like the precious angel had finally realized I was there, because she pushed Hunter away with a hard shove and tugged at her drip.

"Stephy!" She said tearing up.

I didn't think twice and held unto her tightly as she cried in my arms.

"I thought I'd never see you again" she said in between sobs and I felt my heart clench with guilt.

"Never mind now, little red. I'm here now" I said as I stroked her hair.

I looked at Hunter's broken expression as he watched her cry and used one of my arms to yank him into the bed.

"We're both here" I murmured and placed her in Hunter's arms, standing up.

I turned to my friends, "hi guys"

Then I walked out of the room before any more could be said, already knowing the the way to the room I had imprinted into my mind.

Without a second thought I burst through the door and felt my eyes water.

He was as still as as a rock, his hair a little longer than when I'd last seen him, his eyes staring in to space while his books lay thrown about on the floor.

"Dylan?" I asked warily but he didn't even acknowledge my presence, he just stared into space and remained quiet.

I walked towards him and stroked his soft dark hair, "oh Dyl..."

His hands twitched and I was hugged fiercely before I could even blink.

"C-curly?"his voice trembled and his body shook.

I held him tighter, "it's me, I'm here now Dyl, you're okay...and you're with me"

He gripped unto me tightly and just buried his face in my neck, taking shallow breaths.

"I will never leave you again"

"Please just bring me my mother" he muttered and I stroked his back.

"Shh, it's okay. I'm here" I whispered and he visibly relaxed, still clinging unto me.

I'm here.

•°•°•°•°

"Hi?! Hi?! You haven't seen us in two weeks and you say hi?! Are you fucking kidding me?!" I halted my steps and turned around to see a very pissed off Colette.

She stopped me as I was on my way back to Rebecca's room, after Dylan fell asleep with a promise from me that I would see him tomorrow.

Ruby's death had taken a huge toll on him, the nurse told me he had stopped responding to his treatments and wouldn't read or write like he usually did.

She was like a mother to him...

I shrugged my shoulders at her and smiled, "what else am I supposed to say?"

"What are you- what are you supposed to say?!!" She stopped right in front of me, and shook her head in disbelief.

"Look, Colette I really don't have time for one of your overdramatic reunions right now"

She clenched her jaw at me and bit her lip, "I thought... I thought going on that dumb trip with Hunter would loosen you up, just a little, but I guess I was wrong" she said in a steely voice.

I gulped and crossed my arms as she bumped her shoulders with mine and walked away, "You're still the same cold hearted bitch I remember"

Ouch. "Colette, wai-"

I was cut off by the loud slam if the door and my shoulders slumped.

She was overreacting... wasn't she?

Oh fuck it, who am I kidding? I am acting like a bitch.

I just...all the ease and free spirit I had before disappeared as soon as I landed on that damn plane.

The responsibilities, the trauma, everything came crashing back to me like wrecking ball.

Just as I was about to turn around and go apologize to Colette, I heard the distinctive sound of a door opening slowly.

I was on high alert now, someone has been spying on me for a while now. I just know it.

Holding my breath I heard the person treading lightly, trying not to make a sound.

Ha bitch. Nice try.

I leaned down and pretended to reach for my shoelaces, when the person stopped walking I immediately jumped into action.

Smirking, I reached into my boots and swiftly swung the two dagger knives behind me, satisfied when I heard a loud yelp.

I turned around and my smirk fell, "Jake? What the?!"

He looked at me like I was crazy from the wall where my daggers had successfully attached him too, both holding him up by his shirt.

"What on Earth is wrong with you?!" He said, his face white.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you?! You do not sneak up on a girl like that! I could have seriously injured you!" I exclaimed running my hands through my hair.

"Like someone would really sneak up on you to kill you or something! We're in a hospital! With guards everywhere! Why so defensive?! And who in their right mind would want to hurt you?!"

Who-who would want to hurt me? Why I'm so defensive?!

Okay let's see, so far, I have a childhood best friend who later turned into my boyfriend who used to hit me when he was highly intoxicated...

I have a crazy boy who I was totally in love with but turned out to be an asshole who drugged me, took nudes and posted it with my account to make it seem like I'm some pornstar and proceeded to rape me afterwards...

Oh and let's not forget the bitchy ex-bestfriend who was sleeping with the guy I liked for a whole year and then started going out with him, even after she found out what he did to me and turned the whole school against me.

And to top it all off! Some whackjob is after me! Sent a couple of men to kidnap or kill me, I don't know?! But I ended up with a leg in a cast for 4 weeks!

"I-" Jake looked at me in shock and my jaw dropped.

"D-did I? Did I just-"

"Say that all out loud for the whole of America to hear..."

I nodded numbly.

"Yeah...you kinda did..."

I watched with horror as Alex, Didi, Colette and Addison all filed out of the room and stared at me.

"Hey guys" Jake said with a smile, just hanging out with Steph... nothing to see here"

They continued staring at me and I gulped.

"Guys?" Jake called.

"I didn't just do that! Please tell me I did not just spill out all my deepest darkest secrets for anyone with good hearing and a heart for gossip to hear!" I fell to the floor and wrapped my arms around my knees to form a ball.

A minute passed.

"You are soo lucky Hunter wasn't here to hear your break down" Alex laughed.

"Two boys?! I knew it! Cough up the money Didi" Addison smirked.

"Holy mothertrucking crappy whacky shit!! You were raped?! I want a name, face, address, dick si-" Colette rambled angrily.

"Shut the hell up Addison, you said three not two!" Didi glared at her.

"Guys! Hello?! This is one of my favorite shirts you know?!" Jake screeched.

All of them talked at the same time and couldn't help but freeze and stare at them with wide eyes. How the fuck did this quiet place turn into this?!

"Shut up!" I yelled and there was silence.

"Oh my poor baby, come here" Colette engulfed me in a hug and I hissed, making her back away from me in fright.

"What are you? A snake?!"

I smiled sheepishly, "sorry..."

"Yeah, ye-"

"No, I'm sorry for being a bad friend to you, and not realizing I came off as a stuck up bitch all the time" I murmered, "that goes for all of you too" my eyes flickered to the rest.

"Aww, Stephy! Group hug!" Alex sqealed in a high pitched voice.

"Absolutely not" Addison spat as she ripped of my two knives from the wall and smirked at Jake when he landed on the floor.

He responded by beaming at her and wrapping his arms around her waist, with his head in the crook of her neck.

"Already way ahead of you Alex" he murmured while Addison turned beet red.

I laughed at her flustered expression and got up, jumping on Alex and pecking his cheek, "I missed you best friend"

Colette and Didi joined the hug and I suddenly felt the weight on my shoulders lighten a little bit.

"I love what you did to your hair by the way" Didi said as she ran her hand through my curly locks

"You and Hunter both look like a couple straight out of a summer Vogue magazine, I mean have you seen the guy's tan?!" Alex exclaimed.

"And I swear he's way more fit looking than before, what did you guys do there? A marathon?" Didi chuckled and I smiled.

Well, if you count running away from the cops, old ladies, kids, teenage girls, a bunch of guys and the paparazzi...

"Something like that"

"I like his hair too, the white streak is way better than that blonde one..." Didi gushed.

"We should totally go to a party" Colette sqealed.

"No" we all said in unison and her smile dropped.

"Oh come on!" She urged.

"I can't dance"

"I don't think so bitch"

"Will there be snacks?!"

"I have nothing to wear"

"Ew, people"

Colette glared at my response and I shrugged, "I don't go to parties anymore" she ignored me and turned to Alex

"Pleaseee Alexander, we can do the dance like no one's watching thing since you're so obsessive about your dancing"

"No Cole, no way in hell"

"Mark my words, you are all coming to a party with me" she said mischievously and I shook my head and brought out my phone.

"Now, mark my words! You shall not go to the ball!" I heard Jake mimick in a high voice while everyone laughed at his impression of a woman.

One problem down, two to go.

Siblingsss😒🙄💀🤪😎

Me: Hey Guys

Dumb 🙄🤭😂
Stephanie? Wow, how are you?

Dumber🤦🏾‍♀️🔪😭
Hey sisssss

Me: Look, I'm back in town and ready to talk. I just want things to go back normal, so immediately I get back we need to talk.

Dumber🤦🏾‍♀️🔪😭
You're back?! Holy shit! Hold on, don't come yet.

Me: ISTG Steven! If you did something stupid while I was away🤦🏾‍♀️

Dumb🙄🤭😂
We're really sorry we've been keeping things from you sis😔

Dumber🤦🏾‍♀️🔪😭
Oh crap, oh crap. Stephan where's that thing?!

Dumb🙄🤭😂
Wtf you talking about?🤨

Me: Steve I'm on my way now, and if I find so much as a pin out of place I will murder you!😤

Dumber 🤦🏾‍♀️🔪😭
I'm sorry! I'm sorry!😢

Dumb 🙄🤭😂
Smh.

Me: I missed you guys...

Dumber 🤦🏾‍♀️🔪😭
I didn't miss you at all😒

Dumb 🙄🤭😂
We missed you too Choco 🙂

I sighed. Time for problem two.

•••••••

Hey y'all, sorry for the late update.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please share your thoughts by commenting.

Question: should I include text more or should I never show textems like that again?

Also, holy shit the gang knows, except Hunter. Let's hope while Steph was broadcasting it, someone who wasn't meant to hear heard🤭🤭

Voteeee, Comment and share.

Stay connected,

Steph💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 47.8K 43
You know them boys that ride the best cars, the hottest guys walking on earth, the players, the popular ones, the ones that are called 'bad boys'. We...
8.7K 534 11
Monami Mahajan Had A Worst Past , She Always Starts Crying Even Someone Scolds Her Karan Shergill Is Kind Hearted Peep Inside To Know How Karan Wil...
3.7K 640 46
He's in her past. But she still haunts his mind. They had it all, then it was lost. All in September. Dakota was trying to get over her, and Tatiana...
493K 1.9K 61
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!