๐–’๐–ž ๐–•๐–Š๐–†๐–ˆ๐–Š

By patt_sz

"๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ... More

i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
xxx.
xxxi.
xxxii.
xxxiii.
xxxiv.
xxxv.
xxxvi.
xxxvii.
xxxviii.
xxxix.
xl.
xli.
xlii.
xliii.
xliv.
xlv.
xlvi.
xlvii.
xlviii.
xlxi.
l.
li.
lii.
liii.
liv.
lv.
lvi.
lvii.
lviii.
lvix.
lx.
lxi.
lxii.
lxiii.
lxiv.
lxv.
lxvi.
lxvii.
lxviii.
lxix.
lixx.
lxxi.

xv.

1.3K 43 57
By patt_sz

quinn

the alarm that rang through the room also rang through my head so i quickly turned it off and sat up, my head was aching and my body hurt from all the jumping and dancing last night, with as much energy as i had in me i got off my bed and changed before heading to dante's room.

he was obviously still sleeping so i kissed his cheek then headed to the bathroom, i brushed my teeth and washed my face then applied some makeup and styled my hair before heading down the stairs.

camila was still sleeping in the guest room so i just grabbed my bag and quietly walked out the door then hopped into my car, the headache didn't leave so when i got to work i went to the restaurant to get a bottle of water then returned to the reception where yasmin was slowly falling asleep.

"hey."

"hi i'm dying."

"same."

"how's reign?"

"i texted a few minutes ago and she says she's tired as fuck but edwin kept her company last night."

"what about kara?"

"she went home a few minutes after you and zion left."

"oh, so where's edwin?"

"he called in sick and won't be coming to work today."

"anybody else rang calling sick that were at the party last night?"

"yeah like three more people."

i nodded and continued to take sips of my water before i spotted zion pulling into the parking lot, but he just parked and stayed inside the car as he rested his head back and closed his eyes, "zion's here, i'll be right back." i chuckled before yasmin nodded slowly and i walked outside, i opened zion's car door and chuckled at him.

"sleepy?"

"dead."

"come on you got work to do."

"help."

he reached his arm out so i took his hand but instead of helping him up he pulled me down onto his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist, "i nearly hit my head." i mumbled with a chuckle, "sorry." he said and kissed my temple before i snuggled the side of my face into his chest and cuddled up to him.

we stayed in that position for a good minute before i decided we should head inside the building, "come on zion, we have to get to work." i mumbled then got out of the car and he after a sigh got out the car too then shut the car door and we headed into the building.

yasmin was still sleepy in reception so we walked up to her, zion stood behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist and his head rested on my shoulder, "boss four people including edwin called in sick." yasmin said barely awake, "that's okay, at least quinn is here." he mumbled and kissed my neck while i chuckled.

"wow thanks, i feel really appreciated right now."

"sorry, you too i guess."

"you guess? alright just go to work."

zion and i chuckled before we walked to the elevator and stepped inside then headed up to the top floor while he stayed cuddled up to me and nearly fell asleep, "you smell so good." he mumbled with a smile against my neck so i turned my head and kissed his cheek before we reached the top floor.

he went to his office and i went to mine then started my papers, i had four short ones thankfully because it's a sunday so after two hours i completed two and a half papers before my voicemail came on.

"quinn can you come into my office?"

"sure, on my way."

so i stood up from my chair and walked to zion's office then knocked on the door before a 'come in' came from the other side so i walked in, he was sat on his chair looking sleepy, "what's up?" i asked as i walked up beside him, "can we cuddle?" he asked with a pout, "sure, it's nearly lunch anyway." i shrugged with a chuckle and straddled his lap then cuddled up to his chest while his arms wrapped around my waist before he started kissing my head.

"you're such a child sometimes."

"is that bad?"

"no, why?"

"just some past girlfriends said i should act my age so being childish is bad apparently."

"that's the dumbest shit i've ever heard, fuck them- wait no, fuck me, but don't listen to them, i like when you're childish."

"you want me to fuck you?"

"yeah, have i not sent enough hints?"

"but right now?"

"no i already have a headache and i don't need anything else pounding into me."

he chuckled and kissed my head while i closed my eyes and melted into his touch, "did you finish your papers?" i asked with a smile, "i only have two long ones today, and i've just finished the first one." he said in a sleepy tone making me chuckle so i sat up and kissed his lips while he smiled.

"since we don't have work tomorrow.. do you want to stayover?"

"like stay the night?"

"yeah, you don't have to if you don't want to of course, simba's invited too."

"nah i'd love to, we can cuddle some more."

"ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᶠᵘⁿ."

"you know i can hear you, right?"

"maybe."

"then we can maybe have some fun too."

i smirked at him before i leaned in and connected our lips while his hands slid down onto my butt and he tightened his grip, so to wake him up a little bit more i started rolling my hips against him which quickly caused him to grabbed onto my waist and stop me from moving then he pulled away from the kiss, "unless you want me to bend you over this desk i wouldn't do that." he warned and suddenly my headache was gone.

so i connected our lips again this time a bit more hungrily and started rolling my hips again, he smirked into the kiss and squeezed onto my butt again, the moment was very heated.. until we heard the door open so we pulled away and turned to see yasmin, brandon and nick standing in the doorway.

"i hate you all."

"it's lunch, we were waiting for you two and you're taking your time."

i sighed and got off zion's lap then walked to the three standing in the doorway and looked at them with hooded eyes, "i was about to get bent over that desk so fuck you all." i mumbled then walked past them but yasmin caught up with me, "was he actually going to do it?" she asked with raised brows.

"yeah he said it."

"fuck, we should of just not come up, it was brandon's idea."

"i'll beat him up for it."

"i'm not gonna stop you."

we chuckled as we stepped into the elevator and the guys followed soon after, "so you two weren't going to have lunch?" nick questioned pointing between zion and i, "quinn was going to be my lunch." zion stated with hooded eyes as he looked at nick then turned to me and smirked, i nearly fainted, "i regret asking." nick mumbled as he looked down and zion chuckled.

when we got to the ground floor we went into the restaurant and got our food, yasmin and i decided not to sit with the guys and found a table of our own, "zion's staying over tonight." i smiled happily, "are you planning to do anything?" she asked with a wink, "kind of, so i hope it happens." i said excitedly.

"do you think he'll be good at it?"

"i have a feeling he would be, but i won't know till it happens."

"do you think he's big?"

"from what i've felt, he seems big."

"you felt it?"

"yesterday before we left work i sat on his lap and lowkey purposefully rubbed against him so he got a bit excited."

"well have fun tonight and tell me everything on tuesday."

"got it."

we both chuckled and just changed topics while eating lunch, we had some laughs before lunch ended and we had to get back to work so i waited for zion while yasmin went to the reception, when zion got to me we walked to the elevator and stepped inside then headed up to the top floor.

"what time should simba and i come over?"

"whenever you want."

"so like straight after work?"

"if you want."

"alright."

then we headed to our own offices and continued our work which thankfully for me was only one and a half short papers that i didn't have enough time to finish before lunch, so after an hour and around forty five minutes all my papers were completed and sent off before i walked to zion office.

i knocked on the door and waited until i heard a quiet 'come in' then i walked in and smiled as he looked up at me from his laptop, "hey, have you finished all your papers?" he asked as i walked up to him, "yeah." i said happily, "then i'll see you later." he smiled and turned to me so i grabbed his face and pecked his lips before waving and walking out of the room.

then i quickly grabbed my bag and walked into the elevator before i reached the ground floor and joined yasmin in reception, "zion's not going at the same time as you?" she asked as she signed me out, "nope, he's coming over later though with simba." i smiled already excited, "then go home and freshen up, he might just walked into your house and bang you on the stairs." she smirked with a chuckle.

"hell to the fuck no, dante's going to be home."

"oh so it's not just going to be you two alone?"

"nope."

"then you just lowered your chances of actually fucking tonight."

"dante sleeps like a rock so we might."

"yeah that is true, then i'm praying for you to get laid."

"thanks."

i chuckled before waving at yasmin as i walked out the building and hopped into my car then made my way home, when i got home dante was sitting on the couch watching nemo while camila was walking down the stairs then smiled when she saw me, "how was work?" she said with a chuckle, "hell at first but then after lunch is was fine." i smiled as she nodded and put her shoes on.

"you're going now?"

"yeah victor is at work so i get to watch movies and drink wine on the couch."

"wow, nice."

"don't judge me, i'll see you tuesday."

"bye."

she waved and walked out the door before dante turned to me and smiled, "hey baby." i said as he ran up to me so i picked him up and kissed his cheek, "hey mommy." he mumbled cheerfully, "zion and simba are sleeping over today." i stated which got me a happy 'yay' from him before i let him back down and he went back to watching nemo.

i headed up to my room and changed into something a bit more comfortable then i took some pictures and posted one on instagram, i went back to my room and cleaned it up a bit more because i left some clothes out from this morning, a few minutes later i went back down to dante and sat down on the couch with him as i scrolled through instagram.

jokingly.jolly | ass. that's the caption.

12.9K likes | 1.2K comments

zion already liked it by the looks of it and hopefully he can get here already, then a text from zion came through so i was a bit confused as to why but i opened it with a smile.

boss 🤪

i'm here open up

oki
read

so i put my phone down and walked to the door to see zion's car pulling into the driveway, dante walked up to me and smiled when he saw zion park the car before him and simba stepped out the car so dante ran out the house and towards what i thought was zion but instead he went to hug simba so zion looked up at me shocked.

"wow, looks like i've been replaced at as a favorite."

"we both have."

"nah you're my favorite."

i chuckled as zion walked up to me with a smirk before his hands slid onto my ass while i wrapped my arms around his neck, "i saw your little tease of a picture." he mumbled but i just smiled and kissed his lips, "good." i said then dante and simba walked past us happily which made us chuckle.

those two went to sit on the couch and watched nemo so zion turned to me and smiled, "i forgot to ask, do you remember a lot from last night?" he asked as i closed the door, "most things, i remember you throwing money on me while i twerked on you." i chuckled as he nodded, "that was the important bit to remember." he smirked before we joined simba and dante on the couch.

simba has his head on dante's lap while i sat on zion's lap a few inches away from them, we were just peacefully enjoying the movie until zion started kissing my neck, "zion stop, it's distracting." i whispered not wanting to disturb dante, "kiss me and i'll stop." he mumbled with a smirk so i rolled my eyes smiling then turned and left a kiss on his lips.

and he thankfully did stop but than he placed his hand on my thigh and his fingers slid in between my thighs, it was fine and i didn't mind it for a few minutes but then he started massaging it so i grabbed his hand and turned to him with narrow eyes, "what?" he asked with a smirk.

i just sighed and turned back to the movie which zion was peaceful through the rest of it and didn't tease me then dante decided he wanted to go to the park, so zion, dante and i put our shoes on and hopped into zion's car including simba then drove off to the park.

when we arrived at the park we started walking around while simba and dante ran around but close to zion and i because dante doesn't like being away from me anyway, "what do you wear to bed?" he asked randomly as he turned to me, "um- a shirt and shorts?" i answered confused as fuck.

"okay."

"why?"

"i just wanted to know how much i'll need to take off later."

and my heartbeat wondered down my body.. great, this man has some fucking magical spell over me i bet, "you're so annoying." i chuckled as i looked down before his hand touch mine but this time instead of putting his hands in his pockets he took my hand and we intertwined fingers.

"you're not hiding your hands like last time?"

"no, that was a panic thing."

"you panicked when our hands touched?"

"yeah a bit."

"why?"

"i don't know."

he shrugged and looked down but i saw the little blush that took over his cheeks and it was adorable, so he basically got shy when our hands touched the first time, "you're so cute." i chuckled before he looked up at me and kissed my cheek, then we continued to walk around the park talking and laughing.

after around two hours we got back in zion's car and drove back to my place while dante was giggling in the back and simba was licking his cheek, when we got back to my house it was around 7:30 p.m. and dante wanted to watch another movie before bed so we did.

he wanted toys story so we watched toys story for an hour and a half before dante was getting sleepy although he tried to not show it, "alright bedtime baby." i smiled but he pouted and shook his head in disagreement, "it wasn't a question, let's go and brush our teeth." i stated and reached out my hand for him which he took before we all including simba walked upstairs.

we all brushed our teeth except simba of course before i carried dante to his room because he didn't want to walk, so zion went to my room while simba went with me, "mommy i'm not tired." he yawned making me chuckle, "yeah right." i mumbled and kissed his head before simba jumped up onto dante's bed and placed his head on dante's belly.

"see, simba's sleepy too."

"okay, goodnight mommy."

"goodnight baby."

i kissed his cheek before i turned off the lights and walked out the room then entered my room where zion was laying on the bed in only sweatpants while he scrolled through his phone, i grabbed a pair of shorts and a oversized shirt then walked to the bathroom and changed before making my way back.

zion's eyes turned to me the second i entered the room before he placed his phone down as i slid under the covers beside him, "and what was the point of changing?" he asked with a smirk as he gripped onto my waist, "you should of said that before i went to the bathroom." i stated chuckling before he leaned down and connected our lips.

i wrapped my arms around his neck while his hands slithered down to my butt and gripped tightly, he pushed me onto my back and hovered above me before his lips left mine and traveled to my neck while i tangled my fingers in his hair.

his hands started sliding underneath my shirt while he left little marks all over my neck and i was in pure bliss.. before the door opened and dante walked in with simba behind him so zion quickly flopped beside me while i sighed, "mommy can i sleep here?" dante asked with a pout, "sure." i sighed before he ran over to the bed and climbed onto it with a smile.

instead of cuddling with me he wrapped his little arms around zion's neck and laid on his torso while simba jumped onto the bed and snuggled under my arm so at least i had simba cuddling with me, then zion snaked his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him so i rested my head on his shoulder.

we were all cuddled up to each other and it was cute.. until zion placed his hand on my boob and smiled with his eyes closed so i just chuckled and put my hand on his while my other hand rested on simba's body, "goodnight." dante mumbled with a smile, "goodnight baby." i said and kissed his cheek before zion kissed my head and we dozed off.

even though zion and i planned to do something else this is still adorable so it's fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 1K 43
keep your friends close and your enemies closer๐Ÿ–คโœจ
48K 1.5K 16
sequel to "deep"
8.7K 403 30
โ๐๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก.โž ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐  "๐œ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ" ๐›๐ฒ ๐˜๐๐– ๐Œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ
6.9K 186 38
Just read it๐Ÿ˜š