Twist in Hogwarts ~Drarry

By draco_malfoy_snake

Its Harry Potters final year in Hogwarts,The sorting hat re-sorts grades 5-7 Hermione and Harry get into othe... More

Compartment
The sorting hat
Ginny
Broken
The Kiss
The scar
boyfreind
Old Freinds
The Dream
Gaaaaaaaaaay
The Return of The Death Eaters
the inevitable
The Ministry
Azkaban
Harry's Return
hogsmead Snowball fight
Blaise
Death eaters
ACCIO CRUCCIO
the mirror of Erised
snakes
1 hour before last ch
Glass
Glass continued
School restarts
Halloween
Quidecth
Memory loss
Flash backs
Back together
defense against the dark arts
Toddler Harry

Night Mares

319 16 2
By draco_malfoy_snake

Draco's POV

In a few days everybody in the school knew Harry was in Azkaban.

I dont ever feel like eating anymore,but Hermione always seems to stuff thing in my mouth before i could object.

She helps me with almost everything now even though we both said some pretty mean things to each other.

When i tell Hermione i dont need her help she says shes going to make sure i do my homework, eat, study, sleep, and not kill myself or anything just until Harry comes back.

I had to start going to the library every day after dinner to study and do homework with Hermione.

A bunch of Aurors are at Hogwarts surrounding the school including moaning Myrtles bathroom-- in which Ron was killed.

Students were asked were they were during the murder but no one was found doing anything near moaning myrtles bathroom.

When i went back to bed that night i stared at Harry's cold empty bed.That night i dreamed again that me and Harry were at the Ministry but this time Harry was found inesent.

In the dream i ran up to Harry and hugged him tightly so did hermione. Harry pulled away "Draco can i talk to you privately?" he said looking at hermione.she left.

"Draco,i dont think we should-i dont think we should not be like-together any more." "wait-what?" i asked "i think we should brake up." he repeated my mouth was open "W-why ?" i asked sputtering.

"I just dont want to-to hurt you." Harry said "Hurt me?HURT ME?!?!?HARRY IF WE BRAKE UP YOULL BE HURTING ME LIKE HELL!" I yelled at him.

"Im sorry Draco."Harry said i opened my mouth about to say something then i closed my mouth while shakeing my head "Fine," i said Tears forming in my eyes "fine i-i'll leave and just-" i didn't need to finish the sentance. i was still shakeing my head as i turned around and started walking.

I felt a hand on my shoulder turn me around.i saw it was Harry just in time before he locked our lips together.

There was a strange period of unconciousness and suddenly i was in a freshly painted red room. The walls were still shiny from the frshness of the paint, but it seemed to be a strange texture. My feet felt wet, and I looked down to see my shoes soaked in red paint, and it confused me until i saw it begin soaking up my robes, and I realized i was in a room of blood.

Looking around, i also realized that there was a single bloody, mangled heap that was the source of all of it. A strange feeling compelled me to go forward and see who it was, see who caused this. . .

I woke up with a hand to my mouth.Tears were streaming down my face and my heart beat was super high. It had been Harry. In that instant I realized that it didn't matter if I had Harry or not, what mattered was that he was alive and happy -- and at this moment, i didnt know if he was either.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 6.9K 20
*COMPLETED* Harry, Draco and the other seventh years have come to re-do the year. Draco is struggling with post war Hogwarts and is just trying to b...
186 18 14
Draco Malfoy is finding out his truth after the battle of Hogwarts and his fathers imprisonment. He takes to the muggle world and finds out about a s...
Hissy Fit By J

Fanfiction

269K 5.7K 31
Over the summer something terrible happen to Harry. He was very scared to tell his boyfriend of 2 years, Draco Malfoy, about what had happen. He tel...
554 5 19
NO LONGER UPDATING When Umbridge arrives, someone has [golden] snitched. They tell her that students were allowed to give their opinion to the sorti...