Drarry One Shots

HP_and_PJ_nerd19568

Drarry one shots Look, I won't lie to you. I have things that feature creatures, muggle Au's, serious ones, f... Еще

Vines Can be of Great Help (Somewhat Explicit)
Brilliant
Detention in the Great Hall (Part One)
Detention in the Great Hall (Part Two/End)
Language, Potter
Tears
Drarry's Room. Do Not Enter Or Be Scarred for Life.
Potters Lightning Fast Auto Repairs (Part 1/3)
Potters Lightning Fast Auto Repairs (Part 2/3)
Potters Lightning Fast Auto Repairs (Part 3/3)
What's This I Hear About You Shagging Potter?
The Transfer Student (Part 1/2)
The Transfer Student (Part 2/2)
He Wondered
It Didn't Matter
Accents
Best Day Of My Life
Alyssa Evans
Oh Bollocks, I'm About to Kiss Potter
Silence
I Always Will (Part One)
I Always Will (Part Two/End)
Lolllipops
The Sexual Tension Between Us...
What's This, Harry?
AVPS
Dantiana
Storms Equal...Cuddling?
Malfoy's Bad Not-So-Bad Sick Day
Lost Glasses
Black And Blue
Course
Potions Class Gone Wrong (Now A Story)
I'm The Only One That's Allowed to Shag Him
The Map Never Lies!
Hold My Bag, Crabbe
The Mirror
Row Row Row Your Boat
Amortentia
Accidental "Compliments"
Owlry Visits Can Be Painful (Request)
Boy-Who-Is-Short (Request)
Bloody Muggle Technology (Request)
You Know That (Request)
Fear Doesn't Mean You're Weak (Request)
What the Hell is Wrong With Potter?
Music (request)
Imploding, Melting And Exploding
Why Are You Touching My Hair, Potter? (Request)
Mine (Request)
Avada Kedavra AU
Ikea
Deja Vu SMUT
Alright (Request) (Plus important thingy)
Hospital Wing (Request)
Shallowness May Bite You in the Arse
You Gotta Admit
Names (Request)
I Licked it so it's Mine (Suggestion)
Praise (Suggestion)
Frightdome AU
Quiddich Practice (Suggestion)
Stop Being an Arse, Me (Request)
Felix Felicis (Part One)
Felix Felicis (Part Two)
LOVE ME POTTER (Part One)
LOVE ME MALFOY (Part Two/End)
Coffee Shoppe Au (Request)
Why Am I Eating a Chocolaty Stick Again? (Suggestion)
Scared, Potter? (Request)
Peanut Butter
Hey There Dralilah
They're Pinning, They're Going Barmy, That's Mistletoe, and Flowers! (Request)
You've Been Snaped (Request)
Emerald Castle
From Bully, to Lover, to I Don't Know (Request)
Fucking Hogwarts and its Gambling Issues
Suddenly Potter is...Sultry? (Suggestion)
Reasons Not to be Sad
That Was a Bit Harsh, Don't You Think?
Dark Drarry (request)/Through the Years
The Courting
"I AIN'T GOT NO SLEEP CUZ A Y'ALL" (Request)
Maybe Potter Could (REQUEST)
#WattPride

Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock

6.3K 253 111
HP_and_PJ_nerd19568

Welcome, my readers. to, the, CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!

~~~

Draco walked the halls of Hogwarts, intent on getting breakfast. He passed numerous couples kissing under the mistletoe; some willingly, some by force. 

It wasn't normal mistletoe. Obviously, in a magic school, it would be enchanted. This mistletoe, trapped you in a little, invisible four by four foot square, and you could not get out, until who ever was in with you kissed you. And if you ended up stuck by yourself, someone had to come get you out. 

"What's wrong mate?" Blaise asked, watching his friend glare at the ceiling. 

"Mistletoe. Honestly, what's the point? It just allows the couples secretly shagging in broom closet to make out in public and not be called out for it. Why, during Christmas break, do the teachers become sixteen year old's again?" Draco asked, huffing. 

"I donno mate, I donno. but, not all the teachers are with it. I haven't seen professor Snape once, and have you seen how Mcgonagall glares at them? I'm surprised they don't burst into flames every time." Blaise said. "Look! She's doing it now!" Draco looked over to where Blaise was pointing, and low and behold, was professor Mcgonagall in a wine red robe, glaring heatedly at a innocent looking mistletoe which had a couple kissing under it. 

Draco chuckled, and began walking to breakfast again. Pansy watched all this silently, which was very un-Pansy like. But little did Draco and Blaise know, Pansy had a plan forming. And that plan had meant teaming up with Granger. 

But if everything goes well, it would be sooo worth it. Fanfictions coming true? I would do anything for it!

~~~

"Hermione!" Harry complained as his best friend dragged him to breakfast. She had him by the hood of his dark green jumper, dragging him along while she eagerly speed walked. What she was so eager for, they didn't know. But at least Ron was enjoying the show. So did everyone else who witnessed the Boy-Who-Lived being dragged around like a rag doll, fumbling and trying and failing to regain his balance. 

"Keep moving! Nothing to see here that you wouldn't see in a circus!" Hermione called to the laughing students as she speed walked.

What Hermione was eager for, was the plan the she and a certain Slytherin female had concocted just a few days ago. She had been anticipating this, and was exited to make her fanfictions come true. (sorry, I love when people do that, so I had to)

~~~

As Draco, Blaise, and Pansy -tailing Draco closely- walked closer and closer to the Great Hall, the mistletoe got thicker, and harder to avoid. 

Hermione tried hard to dodge the mistletoe, not willing to let this go to waist. It became harder, with the mistletoe getting thicker and Harry flailing around, but Harry was really light, for some reason. 

She would have to ask him about that later.

As they made their way closer, Hermione spotted her accomplice for the plan. Pansy winked at her. 

Hermione started mouthing numbers, and both girls tensed. 3...2...1...NOW!

Just like that, Hermione flung Harry under a mistletoe, where he banged his head on the invisible wall. Draco and Blaise, having caught the whole thing, laughed merrily. While he was distracted and walking, Pansy stuck her foot out and pushed Draco, sending him toppling under the same tree branch with berries. 

Harry rubbed his head, which throbbed painfully. His eyes were closed in pain, but that didn't mean he couldn't hear the outraged curses of the Slytherin he was trapped with. Harry opened his eyes slightly, and groaned once more. Yep. This was happening. He was trapped under a mistletoe, something he had been able to avoid so far, with Malfoy. Malfoy!

And it was all because of Hermione. Harry glared up and the frizzy brunette. But she looked anything but sorry. The only look she did have was a wicked smirk on her face. 

~~~

Hraco let out curse after curse, realizing exactly what happened as soon as it did happen. he pounded on the invisible wall, though part of him new it was fruitless. A groan made him turn. He saw Potter rubbing his head, leaning against the wall, eyes shut in pain. This was it. He was trapped under a mistletoe with Potter. Potter!

~~~

Hermione grinned wickedly along with Pansy. The two were given shocked looks from their house mates, who where stunned. They only giggled and cackled, and watched the blond and raven haired boys trapped under the mistletoe intently. They didn't care if they had to stay up three days to see it. 

They were not going to miss this.

~~~

"Oh just stop Malfoy. Banging on the wall is just a waist of energy." Harry sighed. He just wanted Malfoy to shut up! His head throbbed more then ever, and the noise was not helping. Actually, he wanted breakfast too. I want Malfoy to shut up and I want toast with jam. It that to much to ask for? Apparently so, Harry thought glumly. 

Draco sighed dejectedly. He plopped down on the ground -gracefully, mind you- and leaned against the invisible wall. 

"I can't believe this is happening. Stupid Pans-"

"Yes yes yes your a moody little snake. Could you just shut up?" Harry asked, almost desperately. 

"Why should I when I'm stuck under a mistletoe with Ha-"

"Please?" The little word made Draco pause. With relief, Harry sighed and leaned his head back, bathing in the quiet, his headache slowly ebbed away. All noise from outside was blocked out, a enchantment from the mistletoe. It also blocked out the outside world, so it was all just a swirl of colors. Another reason Harry kept his eyes closed. The colors would just make the headache worse. "Thank you." Harry muttered. 

Uwo minutes, five minutes, ten minutes passed in silence. until...

"How can you be so...inactive?" Draco asked Harry, frustrated that the boy hadn't moved a inch when Draco had been fidgeting at the thirty second mark.

"Patients is virtue." Harry said easily.

"How do you do it? How? No teenager at sixteen years of age should be able to be as still and silent as you!" Draco huffed in annoyance. 

"Try living in a cupboard. You get good as some things." harry muttered, not knowing he said that out loud.

"You lived in a cupboard?" Draco asked, alarmed. 

Harry's eyes flew open in panic. "Uh...no, I-I...bollocks." Harry cursed, leaning his head back again in defeat. 

"You, Harry Potter, Boy-Who-Lived, lived in a cupboard? What else happened, were you beaten?" Harry opened in eyes, but did not move his head. He stared at Draco intently. D'racos eyes widened comically. Knowing he understood, Harry closed his eyes softly again. 

"I'm sorry." Draco whispered, head down in shame. Draco knew it happened to some kids, but...Harry Potter? What kind of muggles did he live with?

"You know, I'm rather starving. We could just get this over with. It's going to happen eventually." Draco was once again alarmed. The silence had been stretching on after Draco's apology, and Harry's sudden words startled him, causing him to pause to try and figure out what he said. 

"You mean...?" Draco trailed off, not being able to say it.

"Just snog me so we can go eat." harry sighed, seeing no point in being anythig but blunt. Draco leaned back, taken aback by the blunt-ness. After a moment of harry watching him silently, he went back to his sitting position. 

"Yes, I guess you right..." Draco trailed off, looking anywhere but Harry, who had him paralyzed under his gaze.

Harry rolled his eyes. "Don't make me drag you over here." Harry said, sighing. 

"Eager now, are we, Potter?" Draco teased, staling. 

"For food to be in my stomach, yes." Out of things to say to stall, Draco slowly leaned forward, eyes closed. Harry rolled his eyes. He grabbed Draco's tie and heaved him towards the ravenette. Their lips smashed together, moving roughly against each other. 

A moment later, they fell back wards, rolling away from each other. The invisible wall Harry had been leaning on was gone. They were free. 

Not fazed, Harry jumped up, grabbed hermione -who was getting a nosebleed- and started dragging her to the  Great Hall, with Ron -who was in shock- trailing behind.

It took Draco longer. By the time the golden trio were gone, Draco was just getting up. He walked over to Pansy, who was also getting a nosebleed, and gave her a death glare. 

~~~

The majority of students had stayed for Christmas, many favoring the annual Christmas 'concert' that took place on Christmas eve night.

Said 'concert' was taking place now. A band, known as the Weird Sisters, was up singing. This years theme was muggle Christmas songs. 

"Ohhh jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock," The lead singer sang as the crowed cheered and Muggleborns sang along. 

Though a few people weren't around to enjoy it, and instead they where outside. Few people did this, since most did not wish to spend Christmas eve on a snowy field, but some did. 

Harry Potter sat, leaning against the tree, staring at a frozen black lake (anyone else ever wonder what happened to the giant squid while the lake was frozen?). Though no one knew, nor could tell from the outside, that Harry had been in turmoil since that day under the mistletoe. 

Harry looked up to the stars, picking out the two brightest ones and pretending, for just a moment, that those stars where his parents, smiling down at him. 

~~~

How did I do?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

3.3K 100 15
the title says it all leave any requests you might have in the comments or on my page, feedback is always appreciated :) > this work is all mine, d...
1.6K 33 9
Harry Potter is an Auror. He and his boyfriend, Draco Malfoy, live together. Harry gets injured on the job, and Draco is not handling it very well. H...
6.9K 197 45
A collection of Drarry (Draco Malfoy/Harry Potter) one-shots and drabbles (primarily based on prompts from Tumblr and elsewhere). Most of it is just...
Draco Malfoy One-Shots Screaming

Любовные романы

18.4K 152 23
This is a book of one-shots involving Draco Malfoy The first couple are really bad so I'm sorry in advance. All rights go to"you know who", but we al...