HyperDimension Neptunia Rebir...

By KazumaAkimoto

Four years has passed since ASIC's downfall and the Deity of Sin's defeat, peace has finally return to Gamind... More

Main Protagonists and Characters
Prologue: The Fated Battle of four years ago.
Hansuke's arrival at Gamindustri, the story of the Dragneel Family
The Goddess of Leanbox, meeting with Vert
Invasion of Leanbox, the attack of the Heartless
A giant Heartless appear, Vs The Guard Armor
Let's go to Lastation, meeting with Noire
Noire's sadness, the memories of Uni
The Legend of Uni, one of the heros who saved Gamindustri
GRIM REAPER made their move, Apparition of Ōkui
Vs Ōkui the Sin of Gluttony, The Will of Noire
Planeptune here we go, The Goddess Neptune has arrival
Neptune most precious memories, The legend of Planeptune's heroin Nepgear
Meeting with Histoire the Oracle of Planeptune.
Saved just in time, Meiun Inochi save the day
Warechu strike back, Vs Demon Tide
Neptune's decision, for the sake of Gamindustri
Monsters hunt, Apparition of Marvy, CC2, Tekken and Broccoli
Arrival at Lowee, The Land of White Serenity
All the Goddesses reunited, Blanc the Goddess of Lowee
Blanc's culpability, the day where her life was devastated
Lowee's in danger, All ready to protect what we hold dear
The rage of Blanc, Vs Hokori the Sin of Pride
Desire to save people she hold dear, Blanc's decision
Reunion of cousins, 5pb. & MAGES
A great adventurer, Falcom in action
Onward the Keyblade Graveyard, Legends Awakening
Saving the Legends, Vs Ikari the Sin of Wrath
Reunion of destiny, the return of Fuyu Dragneel, Asuka Shimada & Genji Shimada
Warechu turned into a monster, Gamindustri in danger
Stopping the rampaging Rat, Vs Warechu
A lot of Pride, Hokori release his full power
Desperate time for desperate measures, Histoire got kidnapped again
Saving Histoire, Ōkui transformed into a fallen angel
Taking back Planeptune, Vs Senbō The Sin of Envy & GRIM REAPER's Leader
A calamity approach, The Reaper is revived
In search for a solution, the Ultimate Key, the X-Blade
The four Lords of Death revived, the battle for the fate of Gamindustri
Relaxing before the final battle, the girls's feelings
Time to end this endless war for good, Vs True Reaper
My friends and My family are my power, The end of The Reaper
The beginning of a new era, Hansuke's happy life

The sadness of Blanc, her memories of Rom & Ram

188 6 4
By KazumaAkimoto

Mina's POV

After our reunion with Fuyu's spirit, me, Chika and Kei left the Basilicom and walk for a while in the city, we decide to go to the forest outside the city to train and increasing our strength, but before that we go to the Guild to see if there's quests involving Item searching or Monsters hunting.

Chika: so girls, what are we going to do while Hansuke, Neptune and Noire are with Blanc showing them the statue of Rom & Ram ?

Kei: i think it's obvious, let's gather information on our enemies next move.

Mina: we also need to train to increase our strength, against the four Lords of Death we need to prepare for everything.

Kei: i understand, beside i need to train too.

Chika: oh ! did you train to strengthen yourself during the four years that passed ?

Kei: yes, i have, after hearing of Uni's disappear, i couldn't stay behind and doing nothing.

Mina: i wonder what training you undergo ?

Kei: if the Heartless reappear, i will show both of you the result of my training.

Chika & Mina: okay.

We arrival at the guild and begin look at the board seeing if there any quests available for us to do and we do find one involve the presence of soldiers and Armored knights Heartless in a dungeon named World Labyrinth.

Chika: girls i find a quest involving the Heartless.

Kei: really ? what does the description said ?

Chika: let me see.... "While we were exploring this dungeon as part of a investigation, we notice that a group monsters with yellow eyes started to appear all over the area, most of our group got killed by those monsters leaving me as the sole survivor, if anyone see this quest please help us against them."

Mina: i see that the Heartless also attacked too, innocent adventurers who has nothing to do with GRIM REAPER's plan.

Kei: but still, why the Heartless are appearing there ?

Chika: that's what we will trying to find out, let's accept the quest and head to the World Labyrinth dungeon.

Kei & Mina: okay.

We accepted the quest and directly headed to the World Labyrinth of Lowee, once arrival there we notice the presence of the Heartless roaming around the place, Chika think about what's going on and came to the conclusion that Hokori pass by here.

Kei: we arrival.

Mina: i do sense the presence of the Heartless all around th area.

Kei: yes, looks like we have to defeat those creatures before they could cause more harm to the citizens.

Mina: right..... Chika ? what's wrong ?

Chika: hmmm..... i wonder.....

Kei: did you know something ?

Chika: if the Heartless are here then that mean Hokori passed by here earlier.

Mina: you think so ?

Chika: yes, if those monsters are here then there's no doubt about this, Hokori is the reason the Heartless invaded Lowee.

Mina: i knew it something was odd the moment we saw the Heartless attack Tekken, Marvy, CC2 & Broccoli at the Iris Field.

Kei: that's the must plausible answer we've got.

At this moment the Heartless notice our presence and start rushing at us all at once, two of them jump to attack but they were instantly destroyed by the Keyblade summon by Chika.

Chika: looks like these ones want to fight us.

Mina: agree.

I quickly transform into my Ice Demon form and holding my ice demon sword in my hand, Kei pick up her sword and was ready to fight against The Heartless who all coming at us at once.

Kei: from what i can see, those heartless are the Soldiers and Armored Knight Heartless, they are more like the small fry if you ask me.

Mina: that's right, but let's not underestimate them, they maybe weak, but when they attack in group they can be pretty must annoying.

Chika: alright girls, i always want to say this as i heard it from Neptune several time before, let's nep things up.

All three of us rush at the Heartless and begin our fight against them, the soldiers attack me with their claws and kick, but they were so easy to dodge that i beat them with one hit of my ice demon sword.

Mina: too easy.

Chika: yes, we know all about their attacks, so yeah they are so easy to beat.

More heartless tried to attack Chika from behind but, Chika notice it and use lightning magic to strike them down.

Chika: nice tried but ultimately futile, Lightning !

A lot of lightning appear from above and destroy the Armored Knight who attempt an attack on Chika, all of them vanished releasing hearts in the process.

Kei: nice Chika !

Chika: thanks Kei.

Several minutes later, Kei, Chika and myself managed to destroy all of the Heartless that was in the first area of the World Labyrinth, we moved to the second area of the Labyrinth and notice a lot of Armored Knight Heartless along with some Destroyer.

Kei: whoa ! look at all of those monsters.

Chika: yep, the Armored Knight are much more around here, and there's also some Destroyer with them.

Mina: i bet that Hokori was around here and unleashing those monsters before leaving the dungeon.

Chika: i get that, but what it is his actual goal apart from absorbing the remnants of the Four Felon's dark powers needed to break The Reaper's seal ?

Kei: maybe his motives are different from his companions.

Mina: whatever the case, all we have to do is getting rid of the Heartless before they could cause harm to Lowee and his citizens, we won't let them run free and mess with Gamindustri.

Kei & Chika: yeah !!!

The Destroyer Heartless notice us and begin firing laser at our direction, we dodge their laser easily and Chika slash them with her Keyblade, the Armored Knights jump at her to prevent her from moving, but all of them were destroyed all at once.

Chika: argh, such annoying creatures.

Mina: agree, when they attack in group, they can be pretty annoying especially if they surrounding you from all parts.

Kei: at least they aren't this strong otherwise we would have a problem.

Chika: yep.

More of the Armored Knight Heartless rush at us to attack with their sword, Chika raise her Keyblade and transform it into a cannon.

Chika: too slow you monsters, take this, Arutema Kyanon ("Ultima Cannon")

She charge her cannon with energy and unleash two ball of energy from it at the Haertless which make them vanished after it exploded at them.

Mina: my turn now, Kōri no maō Hyõsu Dan'u ("Ice Demon King's Hallstone Spear throw")

Mina raise her ice demon sword and summon multiple magical circle behind her and shoot down a dense packs of ice spears. Individually toward the Heartless who tried hard to avoid being hit by the arrows, but noneless they could protect themselves against such attack and vanished in darkness releasing countless of hearts.

Kei: whoa ! that's a powerful blow, now it's my turn, Tornado Sword.

Kei: gather Share energy into her sword and slash the Heartless in one hit, more of them attac her from behind but she react more faster then them and cut them out.

Kei: tch, at this rate, this will never end.

Mina: i guess we all gonna have to unleash our most powerful skills against them at once.

Chika: i agree, against these numbers it's our only chance.

Kei: okay, if it come to this, then i have to use it.

Mina & Chika: used ?

Kei: it's been a while since i used this form, so i guess it's time for me to used, Mina & chika watch carefully what i'm about to do.

Kei gather all of share energy into her body, me and Chika wonder what she mean by "used" and the next thing we didn't expect of her is transforming.

Kei: here i go, ACCESS !!!

Mina & Chika: what !

Kei transform right in front of us as a column of light begin surrounding her and when it dissipate, it show her in a form we didn't expect to see from her, it was a Goddess form with white wings, at the sight of this we were voiceless and surprised.

Kei: i'll show you to power of a Goddess.

Mina: what ! Kei used HDD to transform !

Chika: i thought only the current Goddesses can use it, her transformation..... it is the result of her training four years ago ?

Kei: surprised girls ? i think it's the first time you see me in this form.

Mina: it is, how are you able to use HDD ?

Kei: we can talk about it later, for now.

The Heartless rush at Kei in an attempt to prevent her from counterattack, but it was too late for them as Kei turn around and unleash one of her skills at them at high speed.

Kei: oh no you don't, Lace Ribbon Rush.

She strike the Heartless with a seven-hot combo and finish her move by hitting them with a powerful strike that make all of them vanishing in darkness.

Chika: whoa ! this is impressive !

Mina: and more than that.

Kei: Tornado sword !

Kei slash the Heartless that remain with her sword, all of the Heartless present in the area were take care of, Chika and i were still surprised by Kei's current appearance and ask her if it is the result of her training that she can now transform.

Chika: done, all of the monsters are defeated !

Mina: yeah, but there's one thing we need to ask you Kei.

Kei: go on, tell me.

Mina: how are you able to use HDD to transform ? we thought only Blanc and the other Goddesses can transform.

Kei: well, this transform you seen before you is the result of my training four years ago, i trained so much that i have gain unbelievable power.

Chika: i see, but how come you are able to use HDD ?

Kei: it was one day, when i was on a business trip i notice monsters attacking the citizens of a town near Lastation, so i helped them against those creatures you called Heartless, in a certain moment, we were surrounded by them and in a moment of desperation, all of the citizens prayed for me to save the people they loved, my body begin to shine brightly and when i realize that it was Share energy, i shoot Access and here am i transformed into my Goddess Form and ready to protect the people we love.

Chika: that's some incredible story.

Mina: still i'm as surprise as Chika here, you, a Goddess, i never thought one day you become one.

Kei: yes, that's why i tried my best to not let Noire know, if she's saw me in this form, this could cause confusion.

Chika: we understand, don't worry, but you have to tell her when the time come, okay ?

Kei: off course, once the time comes, i will tell her.

Mina: okay girls, let's go back to the Guild and report our quest.

Kei & Chika: understood.

As we are leaving the World Labyrinth after taking all of the Heartless down, unknown to us, a man watch us from a distance and smile and us especially at Kei for her Goddess Form which he find interesting.

???: so that girl Kei can transform into her Goddess form ! that's interesting, maybe our path are closer than i think, wait for me Kei, i want to test your strength against mine.

The man stand up and a pair of red wings appear on his back and fly away from the dungeon, we were still walking toward the city, i turn around to see what was that.

Mina: huh ! what was that ?

Kei: is something wrong Mina ?

Mina: i thought i sense something familiar.....

Chika: maybe it was just the wind.

Mina: i hope so.

Hansuke's POV

After leaving the Basilicom with Blanc, she take us to the center of the city where the statue of Rom & Ram have been build during the four years following the battle against ASIC and their disappearance.

Hansuke: so Blanc, since when your little sisters statue have been build ?

Blanc: it happen between ASIC's defeat and their disappearance after the fight against GRIM REAPER at the Keyblade Graveyard.

Hansuke: i see, they are considered legendary heroes for their role in the downfall of ASIC and the destruction of Arfoire.

Blanc: yeah, but they weren't alone, us the Goddesses and their older sisters were there assisting them in bringing them down.

Neptune: i still remember it, it was my sister Nep Jr who finished Arfoire off.

Noire: yeah, all of our pray when into her body and she finish her off, but she couldn't move due to her using all of her energy.

Neptune: if i didn't pick her up, she would be gone forever along with the Gamindustri Graveyard.

Hansuke: i see, i'm glad you didn't left her behind.

Neptune "sad": yeah.... but that promise i have made..... i have broke it.

Hansuke: please Neptune, don't blame yourself, you couldn't do anything back then, but now we all together, once we found everyone, we gonna go to the Keyblade Graveyard and save your sister, my brother, Uni, Rom & Ram from there.

Neptune: Hansuke.....

Noire: our darling did promised us after all, right ?

Hansuke: yeah and the Dragneel Family never broke their promise, never.

Neptune: thank you Hansuke babe.

Hansuke: don't mentioned.

Blanc was watching us having a important discussion about the promise i made to them, she put her hand on her heart and wonder if we really can save my brother and ther sisters.

Blanc: Hansuke....

Hansuke: yes Blanc ?

Blanc: can we really save our sisters and your brother from GRIM REAPER's clutches ?

Hansuke: yes, i know we can, i already lost my mother, my brother Fuyu, Asuka and Genji, if i were to loss Kazuma, i don't think i can handle his death really well.....

Blanc: Hansuke.... despite all what happened to you, you continue to fight for a better world, why ?

Hansuke: if i were to give up, i won't be able to face my grandfather, my mother or any member of my family who has fallen in the eyes.

Blanc: *surprised* i..... i see.

Neptune: Hansuke isn't fighting alone, me, Noire, Vert and everyone are here to help him. we decide to follow him in his journey to save the world from GRIM REAPER who took everything from him, from his family to his happiness.

Noire: we made a vow that we will always stay by his side no matter what, Hansuke deserve to have a peaceful and happy life like he used to have when he was a young boy.

Neptune: and we won't stop until GRIM REAPER and The Reaper are no more.

Those words really surprised Blanc, that Neptune and Noire, two Goddesses like her vowed to stay by my side and helped taking down GRIM REAPER and bringing back peace to the world my little brother saved.

Blanc: *voiceless* i..... i don't know what to say.

Neptune: surprised aren't you ?

Blanc: yes, that you and Noire love Hansuke so much that you are willing to follow him everywhere.

Noire: he's our darling after all, his will of fighting, his courage and his never give up attitude are the reason me and Neptune fall in love with him.

Neptune: plus he has a sexy body, i'm sure you gonna love it Blanc.

Blanc: you sure, i never experienced this feeling before, you two are used to it.

Hansuke: if you want Blanc, we can do it after we find the source of why the Heartless started appearing in Lowee and destroy it. i won't allow those creatures to harm innocent people who have nothing to do with this.

Blanc: *blushing* Hansuke..... you really like your grandfather in his youth, determinate and courageous.

Several minutes later, we arrival at the center of of the city and we saw the statue of Rom & Ram, Blanc was so happy that Lowee build the commemorative statue of her little sisters as a proof that they are legendary heroes alongside Kazuma, Nepgear & Uni.

Blanc: here we are.

Hansuke: so those are Rom & Ram commemorative statue !

Neptune: they are so beautiful, in the same manner with the statue of Kazuma Nepgear and Uni.

Noire: i agree, they did so much for us.

Blanc: without Kazuma our sisters couldn't unite together and the Deity of Sin could cause rampage around our world, we own your brother a lot Hansuke.

Hansuke: i know i'm happy that my little brother find such wonderful companion and also beautiful girls like Nepgear and Uni. he was alone for so long, i wished for him to have a happy life with them, but GRIM REAPER interfere ruining everything.....

Neptune: Darling.....

Hansuke: we won't stop until this threat is over, my family won't be at peace as long as they are around, i don't anybody dying, never again.

Blanc, Neptune & Noire looked at me with worries especially Noire after she witness that dream she had last time on my earlier life and understand the pain i had keep it inside my heart, she rush and hugged me to comfort me.

Hansuke: Noire baby.....

Noire: you are not alone darling you have all of us by your side, we will make sure to bring GRIM REAPER down, every single one of them.

Neptune: yes they will for what they've done to our siblings and putting Gamindustri in danger.

Blanc: i agree too, they are responsable for all the misery they've caused to those who ever crossed their path, but it will change, we will fight them and we will win.

Hansuke: eheheheh, now that's a speech, i'm glad to hear it from you Blanc, your sisters would be proud of you if they ever heard you.

Blanc: really ? you think so ?

Hansuke: i'm sure.

I pat her blanc nicely, Blanc blushed hard while i'm doing this i can feel that she is very comfortable with me around doing this, i'm happy that she able to smile once again.

Blanc: so Hansuke.... what will do now ?

Hansuke: now, we have to found the source of our problem as long is it around Lowee, the nation will have a big problem.

Neptune: beside if the Heartless are here, that mean one of GRIM REAPER's four Lords of Death is around here.

Noire: but the question is which one, we already faced against Ōkui back in Lastation, so it's either Hokori or Ikari.

Hansuke: Meiun said that he had a personal score to settled with Hokori, so if it is him, that explain a lot.

Neptune: yes, but we not sure for now, let's investigate this matter a deep further.

Noire: i agree beside i bet Mina, Kei and Chika are out doing a quest right now.

Blanc: Mina.....

Hansuke: you still feel sad for what you've did to her in the past ?

Blanc: yes, if i hadn't snapped and yelled at her back then, she wouldn't leave the nation and found by Chika and Vert in a near death state, it's my fault she ended up like that.

Hansuke: it's not your fault Blanc, the shock of hearing that Rom & Ram disappear after their fight with Senbō was too much for you to handle, i too sometimes can be like that.

Blanc: but.....

Hansuke: listen up Blanc, Mina is fine, Chika and Vert did find her and take care of her, if it wasn't for them, she wouldn't be alive today, be glad that a miracle happened for her to stay alive for this long.

Blanc couldn't hold her emotions any longer, her own regrets and the fact that Mina was still alive after all that happened between them, she crying on my chest with tears flowing from her eyes.

Blanc "tears": Hansuke..... Hansuke..... *sniff* waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh *sob* *sniff*

Neptune: Blanc.....

Noire: i never thought she broke down in tears like that, with everything that happened i think she is the most emotional of all of us Goddesses, losing Rom & Ram wasn't enough but snapping and yelling at Mina after letting her emotions getting out of control and hearing that she was in near death state was too much for her.

Hansuke: there.... there.... i'm here now.... you can cry out all.... i'm here for you.....

Noire: seeing Blanc like this make one more reason to destroy GRIM REAPER.

Neptune: i agree, they dare messing with us for so long, now they really have to pay for what they've done.

Noire: Gamindustri isn't the same without Kazuma and our sisters around, but we still here, so we will do anything to save them and bring peace back to Gamindustri.

Neptune: and the endless cycle of conflict that Hansuke and family are stuck for years will be over once GRIM REAPER and The Reaper disappear forever.

With those words of encouragement, Neptune and Noire have a new objective in mind, helping me saving Kazuma and our sisters from the Keyblade Graveyard and destroying GRIM REAPER entirely so that they won't cause any more trouble ever again.

Neptune's POV

Several hours later after Blanc stopped crying at Hansuke, we head to the Guild to see if Mina, Chika and Kei are there as they were probably on a quest involving the Heartless, so we wanted to know if they've gather some information about whoever let the Heartless roaming around Lowee.

Blanc: so we are heading to the guild right ?

Hansuke: yes, Mina, Chika and Kei were probably on a quest involving the Heartless.

Neptune: maybe they've gather some information about whoever let those monsters roaming around free in Lowee.

Noire: i hope so, but once we got there, let's ask them.

Hansuke: okay. Here we are.

While on the road to the Guild Hansuke ask Blanc about her memories of Rom & Ram and how they meet for the first time.

Hansuke: Blanc, can you tell me about Rom & Ram, how you meet your little sisters back in the past ?

Blanc: it was Histoire who introduced them to me, beside i was surprised that i have twin little sisters as Neptune and Noire have only one.

Hansuke: you were happy to have them as your little sisters.

Blanc: yes, i'am.

Hansuke: can you tell me about their personality ?

Blanc: well Rom is the oldest of the twins, she is sometime shy and doesn't talk much and in term of appearance she look a lot like me. Ram is the youngest of the two, she look like me in term of personality She is usually seen smiling or smirking and likes to touch or 'get playful' with Rom and could be considered the dominant of the two twins. She may also have an attitude or a short fuse.

Hansuke: i see, just like me and Fuyu, Fuyu is usually the most calm of the two of us brothers.

Blanc: i see, since you both are like yin and yang, Fire and Ice, you two usually ended up brawling everything you go ?

Hansuke: that's truth, but if it go too far, Asuka would beat up down to a pulp to calm us down.

Blanc: really ?

Hansuke: really, she's Fuyu's wife, but we consider her as our big sister, so it's kind of normal she act that way if we went too far.

Blanc: *laughing* ahahahahahahahahahah, i never thought i'd say this, but your sister really is something.

Hansuke: i know right.

Blanc: still she took care of you in time of peace, i'm happy for you both, i hope that one day we can find a way to bring them back.

Hansuke: maybe there's a way.

Blanc: really ? how ?

Hansuke: Mina was in contact with Vexen a scientist from Radiant Garden, who is also the creator of the Replicas, realistic vessel to places hearts in, Fuyu, Asuka and Genji physical body are no more but their hearts and spirit are still alive.

Blanc: that mean there's a chance to bring them back !

Hansuke: yes. with them back, our chance of defeating GRIM REAPER and The Reaper will increase drastically.

Blanc: i agree, let's hope and pray for their return and i prey for Mina that all of her hard work to bring your brother, sister and Genji back will pay off.

Hansuke: yeah, she spend four years of her life trying to bring them back, so i prey for her succeed.

Noire: everyone, here we are at the guild.

We arrival at the Guild and enter the main room where we see Mina, Chika and Kei who were reporting their quest to the receptionist, they turn around and see us, they were so happy to see us that Mina and Chika hugged Hansuke with love.

Chika & Mina: Hansuke !

Hansuke: hi girls..... whoa ! Mina, Chika.

Noire: girls please control yourself.

Mina: *smiling* eheheheheh, sorry Hansuke, i guess old habit die hard.

Hansuke: it's okay Mina, we heard that you three were on a quest involving the Heartless, did you learn something about the identity of whoever let them roaming around Lowee ?

Chika: yes, we did figure who was responsable for bringing the Heartless here.

Blanc: who it is ?

Chika: it's Hokori, The Sin of Pride.

Noire: him !

Neptune: we should've known.

Chika: i guess you are well acquaintance with him.

Noire: yeah, four years ago, we meet him at the former ASIC Factory, he was send to destroyed, but after seeing us, he give us a chance to stop him.

Mina: and you won ?

Neptune: yep, we won and he honored his part of the deal and left the Factory in peace allowing us to shut it down.

Hansuke: that guy maybe one of the four Lords of Death of GRIM REAPER, but he has a lot of pride and is a man of honor.

Kei: so what should we do ?

Hansuke: if he did appear, we better let Meiun take him on.

Kei: i see, from what i've heard, he and him have a score to settled from their fight four years ago.

Chika: should we look for Hokori and prevent him from unleashing more of those monsters ?

Hansuke: yes, but we also got to know what's he doing here in Lowee, if he is here to gather the dark energy left by CFW Trick when he was alive, then we need to search for the last place he appear in Lowee.

Neptune: understood.

Noire: got it.

Chika: that's our Hansuke, he always goes to the source of the problem itself.

Mina: that's why we love him.

Neptune: so let's go gather information about the last place where CFW Trick used to appear.

Noire: i agree.

We all begin to gather information about the last place where CFW Trick appear in Lowee before his death, we asked the citizens and one of them told us that the last place CFW Trick appeared in Lowee was a dungeon named Atari Marsh.

Hansuke: so girls did you find anything ?

Mina: yes, one of the citizens told me that the dungeon named Atari Marsh was the last dungeon which CFW Trick appear before he was strike down by Rom & Ram.

Blanc: so in other word, that must be the place where the remnants of CFW Trick's dark power might be.

Hansuke: possibly, let's call everyone and tell us to meet us at the Atari Marsh Dungeon.

Chika: roger that Hansuke.

Blanc wonder about how strong Hokori is compared to the other Lords of Death, she ask Mina and what she tell her left her voiceless and shocked including me and Noire.

Blanc: by the way Mina.

Mina: yes Blanc, what do you need to know ?

Blanc: how strong Hokori is actually ? the last time Meiun fought him it was four years ago, but he only used a small portion of his strength.

Mina: i see, well to tell you the truth, Hokori is the second most powerful member of GRIM REAPER right after Senbō.

Noire, Neptune & Blanc: what !

Noire: he is the second strongest member of GRIM REAPER right after Senbō !

Neptune: if he was this powerful why didn't he used his true strength against us back then ?

Blanc: i think he was holding back, because he wanted to test the strength of our sisters and Kazuma.

Mina: i guess that's the reason why he hold it back.

Kei: but why, normally GRIM REAPER would destroy everything on their path with remorse, but something seems different about him.

Blanc: what do you mean ? different ?

Kei: he has a lot of pride and follow his own convictions, i doubt someone like him worshiped The Reaper without a good reason.

Hansuke: you tell us that you think he might be manipulated ?

Kei: that's the most plausible theory i have.

Hansuke: well, we will figure this out once the time's come.

Noire: you right darling, for now, let's go to the Atari Marsh dungeon.

Chika: i have finished calling our friends, they are in route to the dungeon as we speak.

Hansuke: okay then let's go everyone.

We all begin to walk toward the dungeon where the remnants of CFW Trick dark power is locate, we have to go there before Hokori show up, if he didn't absorb it then we have a chance to purify it with light and make it vanished.

Hansuke: we won't let GRIM REAPER have their way, never.

Noire: right, by the way i've been thinking.

Neptune: thinking about what Noire ?

Noire: ASIC have the Four Felon back then and the four Lords of Death were there too, i wonder why they didn't interfere when they had the chance ?

Kei: maybe they waited for the right chance to put their plan in motion, with the Deity of Sin and ASIC around, they couldn't afford to have them getting in their way.

Chika: i see, once both ASIC and the Deity of Sin gone, they could finally put their plan of reviving The Reaper in motion.

Hansuke: since the Four Felon possess dark powers with the exception of Meiun who was CFW Brave, that mean three of Four Felon left some of their dark power behind, but we will beat GRIM REAPER to the punch.

Blanc: "he look so serious when the subject is GRIM REAPER..... i hope nothing bad will happen that will make him remember that tragedy he witnesses back then"

Blanc's POV

Several hours later we finally made it to the Atari Marsh dungeon where everyone were waiting for us, Vert was the one leading the group while Hansuke was away with me, Neptune and Noire.

Vert: there you are.

Blanc: here we are Vert, so did Chika explained the situation to you all ?

IF: yes, the remnants of CFW Trick's dark power is around here somewhere and we've got to purify it before Hokori could absorb it.

Noire: that's right, but we still have to be careful, with one of the four Lords of Death around anything could happen.

Neptune: if we don't pay attention, we'll gonna be in trouble for sure.

Marvy: so where do we start ?

Hansuke: we are at the entrance of the dungeon, so there's the normal area and the area next to it is the depth of the dungeon,

CC2: something tell us that must be where the dark power is located.

Broccoli: but what if the Heartless were already here, nyu ?

Blanc: even if there are here, i bet Hansuke won't let them roaming around like that.

Hansuke: right Blanc, the Heartless are a danger to everyone, they steal people's heart and cause pain and destruction around them.

Noire: we cannot let them do as they please, if some of them are here that mean one think.

Compa: Hokori must be here too.

Hansuke: Meiun, did you sense Hokori's presence ?

Meiun: from what i can sense, he isn't here yet, but sense a lots of Heartless in the area, mostly Shadows, Soldiers, Armored Knight, Destroyer and Flying Soldiers.

Hansuke: i see.

Blanc: *angry* those monsters..... i will make them pay for what they've did to my nation.

Hansuke: you are not the only one Blanc.

At this moment, i saw Hansuke's body surrounding itself by flame and saw his angry face which mean that he is more than ready to strike them down, but the presence of one of the four Lords of Death really worries me.

Blanc: *worries* Hansuke..... you okay ?

Hansuke: huh ? oh yes i'm okay Blanc, sorry i let my emotions run wild.

Blanc: it's okay.

Neptune: oh boy, the mention of GRIM REAPER or one of their Lords of Death is enough to put him in a fury state.

Noire: yes, Neptune, we need to keep an eye on him, we have to make sure he won't push himself too much.

Neptune: right, you can count on me.

Mina: you can count on us too.

Chika: we won't be able to look Fuyu & Kazuma in the eyes if something happens to their big brother.

Vert: beside, it is our duty to protect him and make him happy again.

Cave: right Lady Vert, Hansuke deserve happiness and not this endless cycle of conflict which involve sadness, pain and destruction.

5pb.: we swear on Haru Dragneel's name.

After hearing this from everyone, i smile at them all while tears flow from my eyes which Vert, Noire and Neptune notice and ask me if i was okay.

Noire: honey ? you okay ?

Vert: why are you crying ?

Hansuke "tears": this isn't tears of sadness...... *sob* it's tears of happiness..... i'm happy to have you all by my side. i wished my grandfather witnesses this memorable moment.

Neptune: we wished too Hansuke babe, even in death he's still looking after us.

Hansuke: you right Neptune, i have to make honor to my grandfather and show him how strong and courageous i've become.

Blanc: he would be proud of you.

Mina: Haru wouldn't want his grandson to be drowning in sadness, we here for you no matter what.

Chika: yes, as the heirs of Kazuma's will, we will help you and kept our promise until the very end, like Kazuma say it once.

Hansuke: my little brother is really an incredible person, i'm happy that he is my and Fuyu's little brother.

Tekken: yes, we are glad.

After several minutes, Hansuke ripped off his tears from his eyes and pick up his sword and raised in the air as he begin his speech to all of us.

Hansuke: everyone, i want to say this to all of you.... thank you. i've been alone for so long after everyone in my family either died or disappear, Kazuma was all that remain of my family until he also disappear following his fight against GRIM REAPER, but when i heard that he was alive, i have decide to come here in Gamindustri, the world he saved from destruction and that he cherish with all of his heart, i'm happy to have all of you by my side, especially Noire, Neptune, Blanc, Vert, Kei, Chika & Mina. you all are my new family, a family that i love with all my heart and that i wish to protect, i've made a promise to all of you and i won't stop until those responsable for those tragedies are destroyed.

Everyone cheered for Hansuke with happiness, his speech really made my heart meld and not only mine, Neptune, Noire, Vert, Chika, Kei and Mina were blushing so hard that they couldn't hold the romantic feelings they had for Hansuke back.

Noire "tears": darling..... you speech was so moving.

Neptune "tears": you really touched my heart with your speech.

Vert "tears": you see us as your new family, a family you love so much and wish to protect.

Mina "tears": Hansuke.....

Chika "tears": you won't be alone anymore, all of us are here for you.

Kei "tears" we will support you until the very end and bring down GRIM REAPER, The Reaper and anyone associate to them and restoring peace in our world.

Blanc "blushing": "his speech really have melded my heart, so much courage, determination and will, i think i have really fallen in love with him, Hansuke, you are so awesome i'm happy to have meet you"

Meiun: "such speech, Haru if you see this, your grandson really has inherited your will and made you proud, please continue to watch over us, i know all of us can bring peace back and put down those who disturb it"

Hansuke: everyone, let's go show GRIM REAPER and the Heartless what our new family is made of.

Everyone: yeah !!!

With the speech finish all of us rush at the dungeon and start our mission to purify the dark energy that belonged to CFW Trick and make sure Hokori of GRIM REAPER won't get his hand on it, i'll do this for Hansuke, for our sisters, for Kazuma and most importantly for our family, we won't lose to the likes of GRIM REAPER or the four Lords of Death, never, we will overpower them and bring peace back to our world so that Hansuke can live happy with us, that's my most precious wish.

Chapter End

That's all for chapter 19, i hope you enjoyed the chapter

Next Time in HyperDimension Neptunia Rebirth 2 X Male Reader: The legends return

Chapter 20: Blanc's culpability, the day where her life was devastated

See you next time everyone and take care

KazumaAkimoto out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 349 35
World in Conflict x Izetta: The Last Witch. This is the OVA and the Movie, this story will setting in year 1989, when the three battalion, the US, NA...
59.1K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
5.3K 199 15
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—›, La Capone falls in love with a innocent/ nerdy girl
1.2M 58.7K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...