Sunlight ¥ Dean Winchester [1]

By Sweet_Sydney14

Jessica Wilson, just a normal twenty five year old. Well, she was trying to be normal. But, she knew she was... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Authors Note
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
Authors note
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
Authors Note
117
118
Authors note/IMPORTANT
119
120
121
122
123
124
Character Art
125
126
127
Authors note - SHORT
128
Look for...

97

640 16 2
By Sweet_Sydney14

Jessica tossed and turned in her bed. The spot next to her was empty and cold.

"Golden spear..." The woman muttered as her eyes were tightly closed. "The one... golden spear... rid all evil within..." Jessica's hands bunched up the sheets.

Dean had walked passed their room and stopped once he heard the woman's voice.

"Jess?" He walked into the room and watched as the woman tossed and turned. A few low grunts escaped her lips.

"Spear..." Jessica's eyes tightened. "The evil..." The woman paused for a minute. Then, she went back to mumbling.

"Spear...evil...the one...death!" A few tears fell down Jessica's cheeks.

"Hey," Dean walked over towards Jessica and reached down to touch her arm. "Jessica, wake up. You're dreaming."

Once Dean touched her arm, the woman shot up and held her angel blade to his throat.

"Whoa, okay." Dean held up his hands slowly. "It's just me."

Jessica breathed heavily and slowly lowered her blade.

"Sorry."

Dean cleared his throat. "Jess, what was that all about?"

Jessica shook her head. "I-I don't know. I saw a golden spear, a woman in golden light, and darkness. That represented the evil in this world." She sighed. "It was almost as if I was seeing a prophecy. But, who is this woman and what is the golden spear?" Jessica was now talking to herself rather than talking to Dean.

"Sweetheart," Dean placed a hand over her own. "You've been having a lot of dreams like this lately. Maybe they really are just dreams now."

"The last dream I had like this I saw Bobby get shot." Jessica quickly took her hand out from underneath Deans. "I'll be back, call me if you need anything."

"No, Jessica wai—" But she had already disappeared.

Dean sighed.

"I hate it when she does that."

~<•>~

Jessica landed right outside her old home. The place barely standing up.

Jessica walked closer and saw that her old home had been rebuilt. When this exactly happened, Jessica did not know.

Now, the house was old and falling apart.

"Rachel!"

Jessica cringed as she heard her own screams. She didn't like coming back and reliving the past. But this was her home. She felt connected to it.

"You live here once too?" A voice came from behind the girl.

Jessica turned around and saw a tall man with brown hair standing a few feet away. He looked familiar.

"Do I know you?"

The man shook his head. "No."

Suddenly something clicked inside Jessica's brain.

"Wait a second, I do." She walked closer towards the man. "You were the one at my wedding. Are you—are you following me?"

The man chuckled. "No, I'm not following you. And yes, I was at your wedding. But that was only because I owned that chapel. I wanted to see how business was doing."

"But you live here as well?" Jessica raised a brow.

"Used to. Moved a few years ago to Vegas." The man sighed and shoved his hands into his coat pockets. "My Mom and her sister lived here. Before they even moved into the house there had already been a horrible fire." The man shook his head. "I only heard of one survivor."

"That would be me." Jessica sighed sadly.

"I'm sorry for your loss."

"I did however make it out with a child in my arms." Jessica closed her eyes and felt a single tear roll down her cheek. "His name was Charlie."

"What ever happened to him?" The man asked.

"He passed away. Another fire burned down our house and took him with it."

The man looked at Jessica with glassy eyes. A few tears of his own fell down his face.

"A fire took down my house as well. Both my mom and her sister died."

"That's horrible." Jessica wiped her eyes.

The man nodded his head. "It's funny really. I can't seem to remember anything from that night. My father only told me stories about it." His head lowered. "He adopted me after I was put up for adoption. He was a good man."

"What happened to him?" Jessica asked.

"He died by cancer. I was twenty when he passed."

Jessica nodded her head.

"So, where do you live now?" The man asked.

"Oh, I travel with my husband and his brother."

"What do you guys do?"

Jessica smiled at the man. "A family business. We go around helping people in need."

"Sounds nice." The man replied.

Jessica nodded her head. "Oh but you should know about the dangers."

"Anyways," the man held out his hand for Jessica to shake. "Nice meeting you, um... what was your name?"

Jessica chuckled and grabbed the man's hand. "Jessica." She shook it. "You?"

"Avery." The man smiled. His eyes traveled down towards the necklace around Jessica's neck.

"Hey, that's a nice necklace."

"Thanks." Jessica placed a hand on the precious item. "My nephew gave it to me as a birthday gift."

"I gave my aunt something just like that." His eyes locked onto Jessica's. "You know, I have this weird feeling in my stomach like we've met before."

"Well, you did see me in the chapel in Vegas."

The man chuckled. "No I mean like I've seen you way before that."

Jessica shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. Maybe we've run into one another and just now noticed it."

"Maybe you're right." The man reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a business card and a pen. He flipped the card over and wrote his phone number on it. "Here's my number." Avery handed Jessica the card. "I'm case you want to talk or something."

Jessica took the card and smiled. "Thanks."

"Well, it was nice chatting with you but I should probably get back to the airport. Don't want to miss my flight."

Jessica chuckled. "It was nice talking with you too. Have a safe flight."

Avery nodded his head before he walked back to a silver Toyota. He started the car and waved as he passed by Jessica.

As Jessica stood there staring at the man's number, she couldn't help but feel like she had seen him before too. The moment she touched his hand it sent a weird feeling towards her brain. Almost as if it were saying that she somehow knew the man way before her wedding.

"Hmm." Jessica pocketed the number and looked back at the house one last time. Then she looked down at her necklace and opened the locket. Inside was Charlie smiling.

"I miss you," Jessica whispered to the locket. "More than you know."

Suddenly, Jessica's phone buzzed.

The woman took out her phone and read a text from Sam.

Sam: going to Hoople North Dakota. Will you be there?

Jessica typed a quick response.

Jessica: on my way.

With that, Jessica disappeared and made her way towards the Winchester's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 1.2K 53
" 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑒𝑙𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑠�...
2.2K 21 19
Book 1 Just over a year after the events of the vampire attack that resulted in the death of Dean Winchester, his brother Sam is adjusting to life w...
789K 16.8K 115
Book 1 " Everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they were once before." Elen...
53.7K 2K 24
After living her life as a hunter for almost a year now, Emma Winchester thinks that nothing can surprise her. But she's wrong. When a new threat ris...