His Little Prince (Changlix f...

By hyunjins_hairbandd

Book two for My Baby Boy Changbin and his Boyfriend / Little Felix are recovering from a rough past, with ple... More

Previously
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Authors note
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
End

Chapter 46

12.5K 372 228
By hyunjins_hairbandd

(seungjin smut/ice play and denial)

back at the hotel, seungmin huffed as he walked into their hotel room, followed by hyunjin, he pulled his jacket off and tossed it onto the floor, only to feel familiar arms wrap around his waist, he jumped a bit, looking down at them, then feeling a pair of lips against his neck.

seungmin melted into hyunjin's arms, immediately going weak from the gentle kisses against his neck.

he tilted his head to the side to allow hyunjin more access to his sensitive skin as his eyes fluttered closed, he took his bottom lip between his teeth and sighed as his boyfriend kissed along the nape of his neck.

after a few more kisses, he felt hyunjin pull away, and before he could turn around, his vision went black, hyunjin tied the blindfold over seungmin's eyes.

"h-hyung?" the younger boy mumbled, already getting aroused.

"mmh, trust me puppy." hyunjin replied in seungmin's ear, his lips grazing his boyfriend's neck as he spoke.

seungmin nodded and let himself be guided by hyunjin towards the bed where he was lay down, he rested his head on the pillow, unable to see what was happening.

hyunjin pulled off his shirt and bit his lip, seungmin already looked amazing, but he couldn't wait to watch him turn into a whining mess.

he climbed up onto the bed, resting his hands on seungmin's hips, he slid his hands up under the younger's shirt, squeezing his waist lightly as he looked over his body, he found him so hot even like this, he pulled seungmin's t-shirt up over his head and tossed it aside, running his fingers down the soft skin of seungmin's stomach as he leaned down, pressing light, gentle kisses along his body.

seungmin felt hyunjin's lips leave a trail of heat across his skin, he bit his lip as he got needy, his cheeks turning red.

"h-hyung."

"mmh, tell me what you want puppy."

"i-ice, please?"

hyunjin smirked, getting up from the bed, he walked across the room to the freezer, inside was a bag of ice, he picked up a bowl and put a handful of ice cubes into it.

seungmin waited for hyunjin to come back, getting impatient as he chewed on his bottom lip.

hyunjin came back over and smirked softly, climbing back up, he undid the button of seungmin's jeans and slowly pulled them down, revealing the soft, pale skin of his thighs, he tossed those aside and spread seungmin's legs for him.

"you ready puppy?"

"please." seungmin whined.

hyunjin picked up an ice cube, starting out by pressing it lightly against seungmin's thigh, the younger boy bit down on his lip and gasped gently as the cold sent little shocks through his body, hyunjin watched the reactions and smirked, moving it in little circles, slowly edging it further and further up.

seungmin let out a little whimper, spreading his legs more as he felt the ice move up his thigh, he squeezed his eyes shut under the blindfold.

hyunjin shifted up some more until the ice was leaving circles of cold water on his thighs, slowly dripping down the soft skin.

"you want to watch pup?"

seungmin nodded eagerly, knowing what hyunjin wanted to do.

hyunjin hummed and took the blindfold off him as he lay down between the younger's legs, puttiing ice cubes on top of his thighs, as they melted, cold water ran down seungmin's skin, and he got to watch hyunjin lick it off, he whined quietly as he watched, feeling himself get fully hard in the underwear hyunjin had left on, he kept watching, his hips twitching a little as he started to leak precum.

hyunjin moved up a little from seungmin's inner thighs, letting the ice melt on them, giving the younger chills.

"does my little puppy want attention?"

seungmin nodded again, squeezing his thighs together as the ice melted on him.

"use words baby."

"please hyung, want you, please?"

hyunjin fake pouted at him, he moved up to straddle seungmin's thighs, keeping them still, this made seungmin whine, hyunjin loved to tease, he loved nothing more than watching his puppy beg and beg for what he wanted, seungmin hadn't had actual sex in weeks, he got needy all the time, and usually got a handjob, but he was lucky when he was allowed to cum, and when hyunjin sat on his thighs, he knew he wasn't getting sex today either.

he was so caught up in thinking, that he let out a gasp as he felt an ice cube being pressed to uis lower stomach, right above the waistband of his underwear, he watched as hyunjin moved it up, his other hand moving to his erection, hyunjin pressed one finger directly onto seungmin's tip through the fabric, earning a shiver in response.

"m-more, please hyung, more!" he whined softly.

hyunjin chuckled deeply as he moved the ice further and further up, tracing little circles on seungmin's tip with just his one finger, both things at once were driving seungmin insane, he couldn't buck his hips for more.

hyunjin tugged seungmin's underwear down, taking the length into his hand as seungmin let out a little gasp, but not only that, immediately feeling hyunjin move the ice over, pressing on his nipple.

seungmin whimpered as it sent shock waves of cold through his body and he felt his member twitch from the friction of hyunjin's hand holding it, he threw his head back and moaned softly as the ice was left there, stinging a bit from it being so cold as ice was placed on the other one, and then a trail of it going down his body.

"a-ah! hyung please!"

hyunjin smirked as he started to stroke seungmin, watching his puppy turn into a complete mess as the ice melted on his body.

"what do you want pup?"

"f-fuck me, please! please h-hyung, it's been so long s-since i felt you, i need it, p-please!"

"awh, how cute puppy."

hyunjin started stroking him faster as he put an ice cube in his mouth, leaning down to seungmin, he kissed his boyfriend passionately, feeling the kiss be returned.

hyunjin kissed him for a while as he let the ice melt in his mouth, before parting seungmin's lips with his tongue and pushing the ice into his mouth.

seungmin happily took the ice into his mouth, swallowing the cold water that came with it as he swirled his tongue around the cube.

"you like that puppy?"

seungmin gasped and whimpered loudly when he felt a piece of ice be pressed onto his sensitive tip, sending shocks of cold through his entire body, hyunjin started stroking him faster.

"ahhh! fuck!" seungmin whimpered, arching his back as icy water ran down his hot skin.

"wow baby, you really like it huh?"

seungmin nodded, biting his lip hard, hyunjin sped up, putting the ice in his mouth as well as seungmin's tip, swirling his tongue, ice and cold water around it as the younger boy let out a series of whimpers and moans.

"fuck! f-feels so g-good hyung, faster!" he whined out, bucking his hips.

hyunjin smirked as he came back up, kissing seungmin and transferring more ice to him, kissing him hungrily as the ice cube was passed between them.

"gonna cum for me puppy?"

seungmin nodded eagerly, bucking his hips hard.

"please, p-please, please!"

"go on pup, make a mess for hyung."

seungmin moaned louder than before, his eyes rolling as hyunjin steoked him fast, ice melted down his body as well as his nipples, ice cold water filled his mouth and his tip was freezing, he gasped out a few more begs as hyunjin sped up.

seungmin gasped louder and moaned, arching his back and gripping the sheets tightly as he came, throwing his head back as he released all over his stomach, mixing with the water.

hyunjin leant down with a smirk as he slowed his hand right down, he knew that seungmin wouldn't be fully satisfied.

"what's wrong baby?"

"ne-ed y-you, please f-fuck me hyung."

"you're so cute baby boy, how bad do you need it?"

"s-so bad, m' still so needy, please?"

"awh, wouldn't it be nice if we could keep you like this forever, hm?"

"n-no, please hyung, please fuck me!"

"you wouldn't be ungrateful now, would you baby? i give you so much."

seungmin whimpered, gripping hyunjin's arm.

"so pretty like this puppy, i think i want to keep you like this, just a little longer."

=====

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 7.8K 46
'*•.¸♡ book 1 of the secrets series ♡¸.•*' "Chan, he...he's not much different from you." "So...Chan is a Little?" "No, Jeongin. Chan is a Dom." [ me...
25.9K 1.2K 15
𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈'𝐝 𝐠𝐨 » 𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠 » 𝐛𝐱𝐛 » 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐞...
685K 33.8K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
316K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc