Dragon's Heart (Highschool DX...

Por DragoDestructor

You moved to Japan to join Kuoh Academy. A great school where a lot of great students have graduated from, bu... Mais

Introduction
Harem
Ch. 1 Kuoh Academy
Ch. 2 The Fallen Ones
Ch. 3 Gremory Household
Ch. 4 The Unholy Spirit
Ch. 5 Rescue From The Church
Ch. 6 Asia The Bishop
Ch. 7 The Darkest Familiar
Ch. 8 The Devil From Another World
Ch. 9 The Phoenix
Ch. 10 Training For The Rating
Ch. 11 Phenex Vs. Gremory
Ch. 12 The End Of The Game
Ch. 13 Stop The Wedding
Ch. 14 The Chaos Dragon
Season 2
S2 Ch. 1 New Forever Home
S2 Ch. 2 Darkness Rising
S2 Ch. 3 The Holy Sword Wielders
S2 Ch. 4 Holy Alliance
S2 Ch. 5 Vulper Galilei
S2 Ch. 6 Leader Class Fallen One
S2 Ch. 7 Defeat The Darkness
S2 Ch. 8 The Prince's Origin
S2 Ch. 9 Azazel The Collector
S2 Ch. 10 Clean Up Project
S2 Ch. 11 The Dragon's True Power
S2 Ch. 13 Forbidden Balor View
S2 Ch. 14 The Chief Of The Angels
S2 Ch. 15 The Grand Summit
S2 Ch. 16 Shattered Memories
S2 Ch. 17 Become One
Season 3
S3 Ch. 1 Emotional Support
S3 Ch. 2 Vacation To Hell
S3 Ch. 3 Troubled Past
S3 Ch. 4 Neko Sisters
S3 Ch. 5 Party Crasher
S3 Ch. 6 Loki's Challenge
S3 Ch. 7 Ragnarok
S3 Ch. 8 End Of Summer
S3 Ch. 9 Second Trimester
S3 Ch. 10 Enemies In The Making

S2 Ch. 12 Open House

1.8K 36 7
Por DragoDestructor

The next day was open house, and the whole school was making final preparations for the parents to arrive.

You didn't care about it very much because you knew that your family wasn't coming, but you still helped out with anything the teachers and other students asked about.

The parents soon started to show up, but you just hung out in the trees and watched as they all went inside. As you were watching, you felt a very powerful energy coming from the crowd of parents.

You looked through the crowd more carefully until you spotted Sirzechs and someone else standing next to him. He looked very similar to Sirzechs except he seemed to be older.

(Yn): That must be Rias's father. He says with a neutral look.

The person you assumed to be Rias's father stopped walking and looked up to where you were. He then said something to Sirzechs, but you couldn't hear what he said, or what Sirzechs responded with.

Rias's father nodded at whatever Sirzechs said and then they went into the school.

You then felt the tree shake and you grabbed onto the branch to keep from falling off. You looked down the tree and saw that Ryuga had punched the tree to get your attention.

(Yn): Ryuga? He said with a confused look.

You jumped down from the tree and landed next to him.

(Yn): What are you doing here? He asked with a confused look.

Ryuga: Isn't today open house? He asks with a neutral look.

(Yn): Yes, but why are you here? He asks with a confused look.

Ryuga: Dad wanted me and Undyne to come to the event and see how your school work was progressing. He says with a neutral look.

(Yn): But, can't he do that anyway? With those visions that show him everything in th multiverse? He asks with a confused look.

Ryuga: He can, but he's decided not to use them to spy on you. He says with a neutral look.

(Yn): Well, that's good to know. Personally, I didn't like that he could just see everything I do. He says with relieved look.

Ryuga: Plus, if Undyne and I are gonna be a part of your life, we need to get to know more about your life style. He says with a neutral look.

(Yn): That's true, but can you and Undyne try to stay away from the other devils at the school. He says with a neutral look.

Ryuga: Why? He asks with a confused look.

(Yn): I just haven't told them that you are on our side now, and when they see you, it might cause all kinds of misunderstandings. He says with a neutral look.

Ryuga: I understand. Oh, also, one other person will be attending the open house for you. He says with.

(Yn): Oh crap. Who? He asks with an annoyed look.

Ryuga motions with his hand for you to turn around, and when you did, you saw Mahad in his human form.

Mahad: Good day, Master (Yn). He says with a neutral look.

You exhale with relief.

(Yn): Oh, thank God it's you. But why are you here? You already know about my school life. He says with a confused look.

Undyne: He's posing as our father so that we can visit you. She says from behind you.

You turn back to Ryuga and see that Undyne has shown up out of nowhere.

(Yn): Where'd you come from? He asks with a startled look.

Undyne: Dunkin donuts. Where do you think? She asks with a smile.

(Yn): Yeah, the 'time void thing'. He says with a neutral look.

Mahad walks over to them and they stand together and pose as a family.

(Yn): Not bad, but Mahad, can you change their appearance a little so that the other devils don't recognize them? He asks with a neutral look.

Mahad: Yes, sir. He says with a neutral look.

Mahad closes his eyes and puts his hands together as a dark purple aura swirls around them. Slight thing about Ryuga's and Undyne's appearance change. The red in Ryuga's hair disappears and now it's only white, while Undyne's eye patch disappears and her hair color changes to brown.

(Yn): That's better. He says with a smile.

Ryuga and Undyne look at each other and their eyes shoot open in surprise.

Ryuga: If I didn't know it was you, I wouldn't recognize you. He says with a surprised look.

Undyne: Exactly. Whenever I try to find you, I always look for the guy with white and red hair. But I can't do that anymore. She says with a surprised look.

(Yn): Alright, one last thing. We need to give you guys different names so when someone asks who you are, they don't realize it's actually you. He says with a neutral look.

Mahad: Okay, sir. But what name's should we go by? He asks with a neutral look.

(Yn): Ryuga will go by Drake, and Undyne will go by Kayda. Mahad, you will just go by Mr. (Ln) because you are my father's brother. He explains with a neutral look.

Mahad: Okay, (Yn). He says with a neutral look.

Undyne: Sounds good. She says with a smile.

Ryuga: I'd rather not hide my identity like this. I like my name, but fine. He says with a neutral look.

(Yn): Thanks, you guys. I'll see you inside. He says with a smile.

They all nod as you walk into the school and head to class.

Your teacher decided to do something a little more fun today so that the families would enjoy what the students were doing.

Once all the students and parents were all in the classroom, he got everything started.

Teacher: Alright everyone, on your desk, you will see a lump of clay. Your assignment is to make something original. It can be whatever you want as long as it's meaningful to you. He says with a smile.

(Yn)'s thought: Interesting. I wonder what I should do. He thought with an intrigued look.

Teacher: We all see life and situations differently. It's the same with everyday conversation we may have. We use the same words, but it's our personal expression that defines the thought. He says with a smile.

Everyone starts shaping their clay into something new that describes them, but you had one idea for yours that would take some time.

Before you started, you heard Issei's parents asking Asia to smile at the camera and it was really distracting, so you put in your earbuds and started working.

Over time, other people finished theirs, but you were still working hard. As other students finished their assignments, they started to notice how well yours was turning out, and they came over to watch you work, but you didn't even notice.

Once you were finished, you wiped the sweat from your forehead and looked at what you had created.

Others gasped at your masterpiece, and you finally noticed everyone around you.

(Yn): A little room, please? He asked with a neutral look.

Everyone backed away slightly, but still looked at the clay dragon in awe. You smiled and took a deep breath of relief.

(Yn): That was fun. He says with a smile.

Xenovia: Well done, (Yn). She says with a smile.

(Yn): Thanks, Xenovia. He says with a smile.

Rio: Wow. I mean, I knew that you were talented, but why didn't you ever tell me you were so good at sculpting? She asks with a smile.

(Yn): I guess it just slipped my mind. He says with a smile.

Rio smiles and kisses you on the cheek, which makes you smile.

You then notice that some other people are around Issei's desk and go over to see what's going on. When Matsuda saw you coming over, he stopped you by blocking your path.

Matsuda: Nothing to see here, (Yn). He says with a nervous look.

Motohama: Yeah, nothing at all. He says with a nervous look.

You glare at them until they back off in fear. You walk closer to Issei's desk, but when Issei sees you, he runs out of the classroom with something in his hands, but you couldn't tell what.

(Yn): He's hiding something. He says with a serious look.

You then overheard one of the girls talking to her friends about Issei.

Girl 1: What a perv. That statue he made was way too real. She says with a disgusted look.

You walk over to them and stand next to her.

(Yn): Pardon the interruption, but would you mind telling me what Issei had in his hands when he ran out of the room? He asks with a neutral look.

Girl 2: It was a statue of Rias Gremory, but he made it so that she was naked and in a very sexual positive. It was disgusting. She said with a disgusted look.

You may have been smiling in the outside, but you were screaming internally.

(Yn): I'll be right back. He says as his eye twitches.

You left the room and then started running after Issei.

Ryuga: Wow. I've never seen (Yn) with such a killer intent before. He says with a neutral look.

Aika hears his voice and walks over to him.

Aika: I just who are you related to here? She asks with a suspicious look.

Ryuga: I'm (Yn)'s cousin, but you can call me Drake. He says with a grin.

Aika: His cousin, eh? If you are his cousin, then why didn't he go to live with you or another relative? She asks with a suspicious look.

Ryuga: Family stuff. You don't have authorization to know. He says with a serious look.

Undyne: I better go stop (Yn) before he kills Issei. She says with a neutral look.

She runs out of the room to try and follow you.

Rio then feels like she recognized Ryuga from somewhere, and she stared at him, getting his attention.

Ryuga: Can I help you? He asks with a neutral look.

Rio: Do I know you from somewhere? She asked with a suspicious look.

Ryuga: Possibly. I meet a lot of people. But I recognize you from the pictures (Yn) has sent me. You're Rio Kastle, right? He asks with a smile.

Rio: Yeah. And forget what I said. Yes, you look like someone I know, but you don't have his red hair, so let's just drop it. She says with a smile.

Ryuga: Okay, Rio. He says with a smile.

Rio: What's your name? She asks with a smile.

Ryuga: You can call me Drake. And my sister goes by Kayda. He says with a smile.

Rio: Nice to meet you, Drake. She says with a smile.

Meanwhile, with Undyne trying to catch up with you, she's following you through hallways until you round a really sharp turn, and when she turns the same corner, she runs into Kiba.

Undyne: Oh my goodness, I am so sorry. She apologises with a guilty look.

Kiba: It's okay. Accidents happen. He says with a smile.

He then notices that Undyne isn't wearing a school uniform.

Kiba: I'm assuming that you are here for open house? He says with a smile.

Undyne: That's right. My name's Un... Kayda. I'm (Yn)'s cousin. She says with a smile.

Kiba: Really? I didn't think he had any other relatives that he knew about. But welcome to Kuoh Academy, Kayda. He says with a smile.

Undyne: Thank you, Kiba. She says with a smile.

Kiba: You're welcome. He says with a smile.

For some reason, his smile made Undyne feel different. She didn't know how to describe it, but she knew that she liked the feeling.

Kiba: You okay? You're face is red. He says with a concerned look.

Undyne realizes that her face has turned red from her blushing and shakes her head.

Undyne: Yeah, I'm fine. She says with a nervous smile.

Kiba: Well, it was nice to meet you, Kayla. I hope we see each other again. He says with a smile.

Undyne: I'm sure we will. She whispers to herself.

They then shake hands and then Undyne chases after you again. She soon finds you talking with Sirzechs and his father, Zeoticus.

A few moments ago, as you were chasing after Issei, you ran into them and they stopped you because they wanted to speak with you.

Sirzechs: Ah, blue dragon emperor. How are you doing today? He asks with a smile.

(Yn): Can this wait? I'm in the middle of something! He says with a serious killer look.

Sirzechs: I'm sure that whatever you are doing can wait. Right now, I would like to introduce you to my father. He says with a smile.

Zeoticus: It is an honor to meet you, blue dragon. I have heard so much about you. Your dragon heritage has made me very interested in you, as well as your dark side. He says with a smile.

(Yn): Yeah, we don't talk about that. He says with a serious look.

Zeoticus: Okay, blue dragon. But the thing that has me the most interested is the fact that you are the son of the Tachyon Dragon. That is astonishing. He says with an amazed smile.

(Yn): Yeah? Well, good for you. Too bad that I don't really know anything about him, or my dragon side. He lied with a neutral look.

Zeoticus: That's too bad. I was hoping to get a little information about you because no one really knows anything about the Tachyon Dragon, but that's okay. He says with a smile.

Undyne then runs up to you and seems out of breath.

(Yn): Are you okay? He asks with a concerned look.

Undyne: Yeah... You're just.... Really fast. She says as she is breathing heavily.

Sirzechs: Who is this, (Yn)? He asks with a smile.

(Yn): Oh, this is Kayla, my cousin. He says as he introduced her by the wrong name.

Sirzechs: Ah, well, it's very nice to meet another relative of (Yn)'s he says with a smile.

Undyne: Hello. It's nice to meet you. Sh says with a smile.

(Yn): Well, how about you all get to know each other, while I go take care of a rat. He says with a serious killer look.

He then runs away from them and starts looking for Issei again. Undyne then groans and starts running after you again.

Sirzechs: Must have to do with the red dragon emperor. He says with a smile.

Zeoticus: Indeed. I've heard about how the blue dragon emperor acts when he finds out about the red dragon emperor's antics, and that seems about accurate. He says with a smile.

Mr and Mrs Hyoudou then see Sirzechs and walk over to him.

Meanwhile, with Rias, Akeno, Issei, and Asia, Rias and Akeno are admiring the statue that Issei made.

Rias: It is very well made. She says with a smile.

Akeno: Well, considering that you sleep naked with him every night, I'm not surprised. She says with a smile.

(Yn): ISSEI!!! You yelled from a distance.

Issei: Shit! He knows! He says with a terrified look.

You then round a corner and charge at Issei. He tries to run away, but you are too fast and tackle him to the ground.

(Yn): I'm gonna destroy you!! He shouts with a killer intent.

Issei screams in terror as you raise your arm to punch him, but Asia stops you by grabbing your arm.

Asia: Stop it, (Yn)! She says with a worried look.

You look at her with rage, but not enough for your eyes to turn red.

Asia: Would you're mother like seeing you like this? She asks with tears in her eyes.

Hearing her talk about your mother made you calm down, but now you were annoyed at her. You then got off of Issei and looked at Asia.

(Yn): Wow. I didn't think you were about to shoot that low, Asia. He says with a neutral look.

Issei stands back up and is breathing heavily.

(Yn): Throwing my mother's name in my face. That's "lower than the bottom of the sea" kind of low. He says with a neutral look.

You then glare at Issei and he backs away from you with a terrified look.

(Yn): You're lucky that Asia said that. He says with a serious look.

You then walk by him and keep your head down as you walk away.

Rias: Why did you say that, Asia? She says with a disappointed look.

Asia: Well, he was about to hurt Issei. I had to do something. She says with a guilty look.

Akeno: Even so, you brought up his mother. You know that he is sensitive about that. She says with a neutral look.

Asia: I know. She says with a guilty look.

You were walking through a corridor with your head down, but your feelings were interrupted by a large group of boys running by you and they all had cameras.

They were all speaking at once, so you couldn't tell what they were all saying, but you decided to follow them and see what was going on.

They all headed into the gym and you followed them inside to find all of them taking photos of a girl wearing an anime costume. And when you realized who it was, you felt very uncomfortable.

(Yn): Oh, great, Serafall's here. He says with an uncomfortable look.

The rest of the Occult Research Club then walk into the gym and see what's going on. When Asia sees you there, she rushes over to apologise to you.

Asia: Listen, (Yn), I did not mean to do what I did to you. Mentioning your mother was wrong and I shouldn't have done that. She says with a guilty look.

(Yn): It's okay, Asia. I know that you weren't trying to do that. He says with a smile.

Asia then hugs you and you hug her back. After she lets you go, you look over at Serafall to see Saji talking to the rest of the crowd.

Saji: Knock it off! We are still on school property. You've seen enough of this. He says with a serious look.

Everyone started complaining about how Saji was interfering with their photoshoot.

Saji: We don't need this kind of commotion on the day of open house. Now, get out of here! He says with a serious look.

Everyone grunts and complains as they leave the gym and go about their business.

Saji then looks at Serafall, but doesn't recognize her and starts asking her some questions.

Saji: Alright, are you related to anyone at this school? He asks with a neutral look.

Serafall nods her head with a smile.

Saji: Okay, well, they should've told you that this sort of outfit is unacceptable here. He says with a neutral look.

(Yn)'s thought: Like she would listen to that. He thought as he rolled his eyes.

Serafall: Sparkle shine, your command is mine! She says as she poses like an anime character.

Saji: You have to stop that! He says with a serious look.

Issei and Asia then walk over to them.

Issei: Well, well, hard at work as usual, huh? He asks with a smirk.

Saji then looks at him and seems really annoyed.

Saji: I don't have time for you. He says with an annoyed look.

Serafall then notices you and screams with happiness as she runs towards you. Your eyes widen in shock as she tackled you to the ground.

Serafall: You're here! I missed you so much! She says with a smile as she nuzzles against you.

You smile uncomfortably and try to push her off of you, but she had latched onto you and won't let go.

The gymnasium door then burst open and you looked over to see Serafall on top of you.

(Yn): Sona, get your sister off of me! He says with an uncomfortable look.

Sona: Serafall! Get off of him! She says with a serious look.

Serafall: No way! I want him too! She says with a serious look.

Hearing this made you feel worse and you spread your Cosmic Wings to get her off of you.

(Yn): That's enough! He says with a serious look.

You walk out of the gym with a serious look on your face and breathing heavily.

Sona: Hold on, (Yn)! She says with a worried look.

You ignore her call and leave everyone. Sona follows after you and Serafall goes after her.

You go out to the club room for some alone time and to get away from all the parents.

You look out the window and look at the sky to try and calm yourself down, and it starts to work, but then you see your reflection in the window as a black aura started to appear around it.

Dark (Yn): Do you really think that the others care about you? He asks with a sinister smirk.

(Yn): Of course they do! Now leave me alone! He says with a serious look.

Dark (Yn): Think again. The only reason they keep you around is because you are part dragon. He says with a sinister smirk.

Your heart started to beat harder and faster as he kept talking.

Dark (Yn): And don't you realize that your sister figure, Asia, one of the purest sould you have ever met, she threw your mother's name in your face. He says with a sinister smirk.

(Yn): What does that have to do with anything? He asks with a serious look.

You felt your chest start to burn up the more he spoke.

Dark (Yn): I told you, everyone has darkness inside them. So why don't you accept it and succumb to the darkness. He says with a sinister smirk.

(Yn): No! I-I won't abandon my family! He says while clothing his chest in pain.

Dark (Yn): Surrender yourself to me, and I promise, you will feel so much better. He me and says with a sinister smirk and he starts laughing manically.

(Yn): Stop it!! He shouts in pain.

You fire a Cosmic Wave attack at the window and destroy it, but even though it was gone, you could still here him laughing.

(Yn): Just leave me alone!! He shouts as he grabs his head in pain.

Your headache kept getting worse and you stumbled around as tried to regain balance.

The doors then burst open and Sona and Serafall were standing there. You turned toward them and they seemed to get freaked out.

You couldn't tell what they were seeing, but they saw your face had two different personalities on it. On the right side was your normal face with pain written all over it, while the left side was smirking and the eye was black.

Dark (Yn): What's the matter, girls? Is something wrong? He asks with a sinister smirk.

He then uses your left arm to charge up a Dark Cosmic Wave, but before it's fully charged, you use your right arm to grab your left arm and stop him.

(Yn): Get out of here! He says with a worried look.

Sona and Serafall hesitate, but then leave to go get Rias and the others.

While they are gone, you continue to fight your dark side, until Ryuga and Undyne show up.

Dark (Yn): Well, well, look who decided to show up. The one who stole my power. He says with a scowl.

(Yn): What are you guys doing here? He asks with a worried look.

Undyne: Like we would leave you here to die. She says with a serious look.

Ryuga: Yeah. Plus, Dad will kill me if anything happens to you. He says with a neutral look.

Dark (Yn): Too late! He says with a sinister smirk.

The dark aura spreads across the rest of your body so that he has full control of your body, except for the right side of your face.

Dark (Yn): Doesn't the darkness feel warm and cozy, (Yn)? He asks with a sinister smirk.

(Yn): No!! Just let me go!! He shouts as he starts to cry.

Ryuga summons his sacred gear and changes back to normal.

Ryuga: You'll pay for what you've done to my brother. He says with killer intent.

Dark (Yn): Actually, why don't you join him. He says with a smirk.

Your dark side snaps his fingers and a dark aura starts to appear on Ryuga as well.

Ryuga: Well, shit. He says with a serious look.

(Yn): Not you too!! He shouts in terror.

Dark (Yn): He has no one to blame but himself. By trying to help you, he will meet the same fate as you. He says with a sinister smirk.

Undyne: I won't let that happen! She says with a serious look.

Black armor appears on her body and she creates a spear made of light in her hand.

She then uses the spear to steal the dark power from Ryuga's body before it can take him over. Once she finishes, the spear turned purple and Ryuga fainted.

Dark (Yn): You're becoming a huge nuisance, and I don't like that. He says with a scowl.

Undyne: You're next! She says with a serious look.

She then starts to use the same spear to take the dark energy from your body, but your dark side doesn't seem fazed.

Undyne starts to grunt in frustration, but the spear suddenly turns black from the darkness and she drops it because it starts to burn her hands.

Undyne: How? My spear is supposed to be able to absorb all dark power. She says with a scared look.

Your dark side smirks and then punched her with enough force that she went flying into the wall.

Your dark side reached down and picked up the spear of darkness.

Dark (Yn): Thanks for returning this. He says with an evil smile.

He then shatters the spear and the darkness it had collected goes back into your body.

Dark (Yn): Ah, it feels good to be back at full strength. He says with an evil smile.

He then changes to his Dark Emperor Form and stares at Undyne.

Dark (Yn): But you keep getting in my way. So, I think it's time that I sent you back where you belong. He says with a scowl.

He then charges up a Dark Cosmic Wave attack. You tried to stop him, but you were too weak. He then fired his attack towards Undyne and she closed her eyes and waited for it to kill her.

However, a golden shield appeared in front of her before the attack hit. Undyne opened her eyes to see your father and Mahad shielding her.

Undyne: Father? She asks with a surprised look.

Asriel: Go! Get your brother out of here! I'll take care of (Yn). He says with a serious look.

Undyne: Okay, father. She says with a neutral look.

Mahad: I'll get them to safety, my lord. He says with a neutral look.

Asriel: Thank you, Mahad. He says with a grateful look.

Undyne pucks up th unconscious Ryuga and Mahad uses a magic circle to transport the tree of them away.

Dark (Yn): Just me and you now, "Dad". He says with a sinister smirk.

Asriel: You are not my son. My son is the kindest and most caring person I have ever known. Yes, he has his bad moments, but this is not him. He says with a serious look.

Dark (Yn): Is that right? Then show me what he really is, old man. He says with an evil smile.

Asriel spreads his golden dragon wings and then blasts you with a burst of golden energy. You dodge out of the way, but it slightly hits your shoulder. This causes the dark aura on your shoulder to disappear.

Dark (Yn): What did you do? He asks with an annoyed scowl.

Asriel: Purification. It erases all traces of darkness from the place it touches. He says with a smirk.

Your dark side growls in anger as he charges at Asriel, but he was reckless and left himself open for another purification attack.

Your father blasted him with a lot of power and hit your entire body, but before your dark side disappeared, he said one thing.

Dark (Yn): You will pay!! He shouted as the darkness left your body.

You fell to the ground unconscious and the darkness had completely left your body.

Asriel: He should be okay now. But I don't understand. Why didn't I see this coming. Normally, I see the future so easily, but this one i didn't see coming at all. He says with a serious look.

He starts to walk over to you, but he also heard others running toward the room. And before they got there, Asriel used a magic circle to transport away.

Just then, Rio, Rias's peerage, Sona, and Serafall rush into the room to see you unconscious in the floor. Rias then took control of the situation.

Rias: Asia, start healing him while Koneko and Rio get him to the infirmary. She says with a worried tone.

Asia starts using her Twilight Healing to heal you while Koneko put you on her back and carried you out if the room. Rio followed them to make sure that they got there and to stay by your side. Issei then looked at Sona.

Issei: What happened, Sona? He asks with a worried look.

Sona: I-I-I don't know. As soon as we got here, he was going ballistic and half of his face was that dark side I've heard about. She says with a worried look.

Serafall: I'll say. I've never seen anything like it. She says with a scared look.

Xenovia: But that doesn't make sense. The last time his dark side took control, he was stopped by Ryuga and Undyne. So why did he suddenly fall unconscious? She asks with a confused look.

Kiba: I'm not sure, but at least he is safe. He says with a relieved look.

Akeno: We don't know that yet. I'm gonna go see if I need to drain the dark power from his body just to be safe. She says with a worried look.

Rias: Good idea, Akeno. She says with a neutral look.

Akeno then leaves to go see you.

Issei: I hope he will be okay. He says with a worried look.

Rias: Don't worry. He's strong. I know that he'll be fine. She says with a hopeful look.

Meanwhile, you were unconscious and your dark side was talking to himself.

Dark (Yn): This isn't over, Asriel. I will destroy you and the rest of the timelines until there is nothing left, even if it means destroying my own host. He says with an evil scowl.

- End Chapter -

(An: Another chapter done. I know that the battle between your dark side and your father was pretty lame, but I have something better planned for them soon. However, it still won't be for a while. Next time, let's focus on some Vampire training)

Thank you for reading and have an amazing day!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

21.7K 737 12
A third year student transfers to Kuoh Academy from Tokyo, and already diminishes his reputation to befriend the most perverted and unpopular boys in...
1.2K 42 18
Reincarnation, you wonder what the reason you're here is when you sit in school, living something almost like your old life. The only difference is f...
272K 3.7K 40
High School DXD is one of my favorite Anime series as far as ideas go. Most of these fan fiction writings are about Rias, Asia, and Akeno but this ch...
62.3K 1.4K 37
A boy who has dealt with too much trouble his whole life found himself a bad situation. What began as a struggle and stressing out. Then it became wh...