Guns And Roses // BNHA ร— OC...

By aBitGrim

๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ 1 ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‰๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด Complete! ... More

Prologue
(1) Here we go
(2) Where's My Epic Background Music?
(3) Entrance Exams Pt. 2
(4) The Results: How to be a Faliure 101
(5) Back to the Present
(6) Smash Mouth All Punch
(7) Crazy Equals Genius
(8) The Adventures of an Orphan
(9) Lies, Secrets, and Juice
(12) What a Young Girl Should Not Be
(13) Midnight Coffee Run
(14) Hush Little Baby, Don't Say a Word
(15) Not in the Hero League
(16) Behind the Action Scenes
(17) Words to Live By
(18) In THIS economy?
(19) Such Sweet Sorrow
โœดPreviews!โœด
(20) THE รˆร—โ€ Rร„$ *guitar intro*
(21) Roaring Sports Festival
(22) Game on, Extras
(23) This Bitch is on X-Games Mode
(24) Determinate
(25) Feel My Wrath and Extreme Self-Doubt
(26) Truely Heroic
(27) Last of the Calvary Battle
(28) Round 1
(29) Round 1 [but for real this time]
(30) Sucker Punch
(31) Bakugo VS. Rose
(32) I Cheated Death, And Now He Wants A Divorce.
(33) Fate: To Be A Hero Part 1
(34) Fate: To Be A Hero Part 2
Ending A/N
โ‡Mini Chapter: Rose!
โ‡Mini Chapter: Q!
โ‡Mini Chapter: Rocket!โ‡
โ‡Mini Chapter: Shizuka Royce! (Updated Version)โ‡
Time for a Q&A!
A/N: Questions CLOSED
~ Art Gallery ~
โ‡more character detailsโ‡
THE ร‹ฬทXฬทTฬทRฬทรƒฬท$: ๐Ÿ’€ Halloween Special ๐ŸŽƒ
~A Day in the Life of Q~
Among Us

(10) This is a chapter of SCIENCE!

2.8K 126 125
By aBitGrim

Q's POV:

    So why exactly did I bring this rapscallius teenager into my home?

    Well, dear reader, that is an excellent question! You see, I was once a teenager too. I was at that age where society seemed to always be trying to crush my small dreams and life itself felt totally meaningless. I once also filled that void of hopelessness with tomfoolery and petty shenanigans but deep down, all I wanted was someone to turn to. As an educator, I learned that all parents say they want their kids to tell them everything, but truth be is that no child ever feels comfortable doing so.

    I knew Rosemary wanted to be a hero unlike anyone else. I could see that her dream was coming from a very real place. That's why I was so determined to help her out. It was the very reason I became a teacher in the first place. If I could help just one kid get through the thunderstorm that is high school even a little bit easier, then I would have done my job. So, lovely reader, that is why I welcomed this hooligan into my home with open arms.

    After gathering Rosemary's belongings from her temporary place, where a very unfriendly security system greeted me, we were off and ready to move her in. We each climbed into our seats, and after I heard the click of a seatbelt, I began the drive home.

____________________________

    Twas not long before we reached our long-awaited destination. The small green-painted house in between a large apartment complex and an old pawn shop sat on a clean-cut lawn, awaiting my return. It was a nice-looking house on the outside: white picket fence, a decent landscape, and plenty of yard space for my kids to run around in. Speaking of the little rascals, they were the first to greet us!

    My two large and lovable dogs scurried out from the backyard the second they heard my car. Hydrogen, a hyper-white husky with the cutest grey eyes you will ever see, was first to run out, followed by Chloride, a soft St Bernard with paws as big as my head and a heart of gold. Those two are the fantabulous scamps that I love like family. I put the bags on the roof of the car to open my arms for their welcome home hugs. Oddly enough, both dogs rushed right past me to instead tackle the stranger I was with.

    You know what was an odd occurrence? I had spent all this time with her but I had not ever seen Rosemary laugh, or barely give a smile. However, Hydrogen and Chloride managed to get one in 1.156 second. Once she was knocked down, Chloride sat on her leg to keep her there while Hydrogen licked her hysterical face.

    Rosemary more or less was annoyed, but let the dogs harass her anyway. "H-hey stop it! Aww- Ey, that's not a toy," she tried to push Chloride off after she started chewing on Rosemary's prosthetic leg.

I think she's had enough.

    I whistled to call them over to save the poor out-numbered girl and give them dogs affection myself. "Rosemary, this is Hydrogen and Chloride; they live here with me."

    Rosemary nodded and picked herself up, brushing off the layer of fur my pets had left. "You named your dogs after nerd terms?"

    I laughed, answering, "Precisely, of course. If I'm going to have pets, then they will be pets of SCIENCE!"

     Rosemary paused. "Why do you do that?"

    "Do what?" I asked.

    "Oh..kay, never mind."

     I shrugged it off and collected the bags from the car. "Well then, let's hurry about." I opened the door to the house with all my kiddos following.

     My home was more cattywampus than one would think from the outside. Although, it was probably just as expected for a mad scientist like myself. Now, I was not one for organization or tidiness, and I was always perfectly fine with it. Luckily, I didn't think Rosemary cared either. Her storage unit was a catastrophic mess that was filled wall to wall with weapons beyond deadly.

    I was so proud.

    "Come help me unpack these groceries and I can start dinner," I called to Rosemary after she had set some of her stuff down in the living room.

    "I'm a little surprised you know how to cook." She sat at the counter and emptied the left-out grocery bags while I put them away.

    "Well, of course. Recipes are no different than equations."

    "You sure know how to make things sound fun." While Rosemary's comment came off as nothing far from sarcastic, I was sure I heard a snicker- which was almost a laugh!

    We were near finished unpacking and ready to start the meal when I heard Rosemary drop a can of sauce as she froze. That was probably the most terrified I think I've ever seen her. "Rosemary, is everything alright?"

    "Please. . . please tell me you also have a snake, and that whatever is wrapped around my leg is accounted for."

    "Oh, yes, yes, yes! My apologies, how could I forget. Rosemary, this is Neon." I leaned around the counter to pick Neon up after she had coiled around Rosemary's leg.

    Neon was another one of the pets in my home that I adored like children. I loved Hydrogen and Chloride, but Neon was certainly my most stunning child. An electric blue San Francisco garter snake with a stunning blue and red pattern, she took my breath away every day.

     Rosemary seemed less taken aback by Neon's glamorous coloring as she shot a mildly threatening glare to the snake. "It was on my leg."

    "Relax; she doesn't bite. No, Neon was probably lollygagging about." I smiled and pet the beauty after wrapping her around my shoulders to rest. Neon has always liked high-up places and looking down on people. "And if you find a mouse, don't fret. He lives here too."

    "You mean this guy?" She picked up my little ginger mouse off the counter and displayed him in her hand.

    "Yes! Rosemary, meet Atom." She seemed much more fond of him than Neon. Rosemary rubbed her finger to give him little head pats before letting him skedaddle back to me. Then, I put him in the pocket of my lab coat and finally started cooking.

    "Wait, so you have a snake and a mouse?" She asked.

    "Yes, that is correct."

    "And Neon doesn't...eat him-"

    "Oh, how dare you! She isn't some hornswoggling savage. I'll have you know they are actually great friends. . . They just like to play, that's s all." I was flabbergasted that she even had the audacity to accuse him of the sort. For shame.
___________________

    I soon finished dinner up and took a seat at the couch with Rosemary. Normally, the dogs would eat with me, but she might not be used to their company just yet.

    "Would you like to watch something?" After receiving her silent nod I fired up the old picture box and put on a short documentary about Quirks. I know, I know, I could come off like a real bore, but I just loved to learn.

    Rosemary seemed to enjoy the documentary, more or less. She was mostly interested in the part about support items and gadgets, but that was no shocker. I had to say it was a noggin scratcher as to why she wasn't enjoying herself in the Support class. It was no doubt she seemed perfect for it.

    Well, what kind of man of SCIENCE would I be if I didn't try and figure out?

    "So, Ms. Rosemary, you never told me, what is your Quirk exactly?"

    She looked up at me with a blank but slightly annoyed glance. "Would you please just call me Rose? And my Quirk isn't all that useful. I'd doubt you'd be interested."

    "Of course I'd be interested! I cherish the opportunities to learn about new things. Heck, I'll even tell you mine to make it fair." I offered, to which Rose nodded in approval. "I'm sure you probably already knew, but my quirk is called Blueprint. After looking at an object for an approximate minute, I can then envision its blueprint. It is quite the handy power for a Support class and fantastic when you're an inventor like myself!"

    "Wow, that's actually, kind of cool," Rosemary said, the hint of genuine feeling in her tone. "It does suit you well."

    "Why, thank you, my dear! How about yours?"

   "Alright, but it's kind of weird to explain. My Quirk is called Weapon, and it basically lets me shapeshift into a weapon, specifically gauntlets. And I can do a sort of halfway point that lets me summon these brass knuckles at will." She held up her fist to demonstrate. A pink light glowed on her knuckles until a rose gold layer of brass appeared on top.

    I'm guessing that was her trick when punching that 1A kid

    Rose continued, "Where my family came from...almost half the country has the same power. My mom has the name variation of my Quirk along with most of Cuba."

    "Your family members are immigrants?"

    She nodded her head yes and began again with, "People are either Weapons or they're Meisters. Meisters are supposed to wield a weapon and become great heroes, while Weapons are supposed to serve and protect them. It's s tradition, and we're Cubans, so we don't give up on tradition that easily. My whole life my family has taught me that one day I must choose my Meister, something every Weapon has done or will do. And you know what? I respected that. I was born a Weapon, so my destiny was to help someone."

   I had to admit I was a little thrown. I had heard about places that have traditional uses for Quirks, but I had never witnessed it first-hand or met someone who grew up that way. Personally, I think tradition is just peer pressure from dead people. But who am I to argue with her culture?

    "That's very interesting. So your Quirk must not work unless you have a Meister to sort of wield you, right?"

    She nodded and kept a stare at her prosthetic hand. "Yeah, which can be good or bad. It's good when I have a Meister because that means I have someone to protect...something to live for. But when you're at a new school and don't have many friends, it's not a fun quirk to have. Plus, since I got my shiny new arm and leg, I can't change forms like I used to." I nodded and listened to her until she was finished, something I always did with kids. I found that if you let them speak fully without interruptions then they respond less lackadaisical.

    I haven't know Tallulah Rosemary for very long but I already learned that she was a hard-working kid that was bound by old tradition and desperately searched for the approval of her family. Whether or not that was a good motivation wasn't for me to say, but it was what she wanted, and what she thought was best for her, so I promised to do my best to help her in any way I can.

    But what I do know for sure,
that hooligan's shenanigans are going to be an adventure...an adventure with SCIENCE!

Hooray for a new POV! I honestly loved writing from Q's perspective, it was so much fun, but did require a dictionary on hand

We got to see some of Q's lovable pets, so the question is do you have any pets?

Character Spotlight: Hydrogen

Fun facts: he loves catch!

But wait there's more!

Character Spotlight #2: Chloride

fun fact: she loves cuddles

And that's all for now lads, lasses, and loves. Stay tuned and stay weird ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 4.1K 109
You are new to UA as you came from the states over the summer with your mom due to an incident at your last school. You start your days on becoming a...
38.3K 952 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...
749K 28.1K 32
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...
604K 17.7K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...