MHA oneshots

By DonnieSimp420

Most of these are based on the Omegaverse. More

Shoto x reader: dorm sleep over part 1
alpha!Kirishima x shy!omega! reader
short break from the story
Werewolf!Bakugou x Neko!reader
Kiri appreciation paige
Alpha!Sero x Omega!reader
Alpha!Todoroki x Omega!reader
Shoto x reader: dorm sleep over 2
Werewolf! Kirishima × Neko! reader
Chat with the Bakusquad.
And Out The Window He Goes
Denki x reader
A/N (important!)
Mineta the disappointment
Bakugou x reader
Sero x reader
Bakugo x reader
chatting with class 1-A
Class 1-A chat room (with teachers)
A/N
A/N
A/N
A!Bakugo x O!reader
O!Izuku x A!reader
Sero x Reader
Kirishima x Reader
Iida x reader
O!Denki x A!reader
A/N
Kirishima x reader
O!Bakugo x A!reader
A/N
Bakugo x reader
O!Izuku x A!reader
Bakugo x reader
A!Kirishima x O!reader
A!Denki x O!reader
Sero x reader
Tamaki x Reader x Mirio
bakusquad bois x reader
1-A chatroom
A/N
A/N
A/N
Cuddle puddle Dekusquad addition
Kirishima x reader x Bakugo kinda
A/N
MHA would you rathers
Tamaki x Reader
A/N
Sero x Reader
Izuku x reader
Izuku x reader
Izuku x reader 2!
Denki x reader
Kirishima x reader
Bakugo x Chubby! reader
Denki x Trans!reader.
Kirishima x reader
Hanta Sero Page
Hanta x reader
MHA WOULD YOU RATHER PART 2!
A/n randome little thing
Sero x reader
A/n
A/n
Izuku x reader
A/n
Dragon!Kirishima x Hunter!reader
A/n
A/n
(very short oneshot) Denki x M Reader
Update and final post

Leader! Bakugou x reader

7.8K 124 190
By DonnieSimp420

Gang AU

You were walking down the street, protectively holding your book bag. You were walking to the near by coffee shop. You were being as cautious as a man in the dark after seeing a horror movie. The reason why? There have been rumors spreading around town that there's a new gang in town.

They called themselves, The Bone Breakers. They are one of the youngest people to start a gang, but they have sent multiple rival gangs to the hospital with, you guessed it, broken bones. They are the toughest around, and nobody messes with them.

You made it to the shop and sat at your normal seat with your coffee. You herd the door open and looked up to see who it was. You panicked. It was The Bone Breakers, all five of them. The girl with pink skin walked over to you while the others ordered there drinks. " Hi! I'm pinky! Do you mind if we sit with you?" She asked. You gave her a wobbly smile, and gestured to the seat. " G-go right ahead! I don't mind!" You said. She sat in the seat directly in front of you and smiled wider. " Thanks, I would have died if we couldn't sit anywhere! I've been standing all day!" She complained. You giggled a little.

The rest of the gang members walked over to the two of you with some drinks. You sipped your drink as they all toke there seats. Pinky smiled at you sweetly. " This is Spark, that's TD, he's Riot, and that's our leader," she pointed to the spiky hared blond sitting next to you. " His name is Zero." You nodded and toke a sip of your coffee. " My name is (y/n) (l/n), nice to meet you all." You said.

Zero looked at you for a second, before saying something. " Oi, what's your fuckn' quirk?" He asked. You held up your hand a little and smiled. A small bubble popped out of your palm. " It's not that great. I can make bubbles form from my hands." You said. Zero looked at the bubbles for a second.

He started to pop them when they got to close to him. You giggled and stopped making bubbles. " Your quirk is so cute, (l/n)!" You shivered. " Please, Pinky, call me (y/n). You guys, too. I don't like my last name that much."

(Time skip one hour)

You and The Bone Breakers gang stood up from your spots and left the small coffee shop. You were about to leave to go home, when Riot grabbed your shoulder. " Hay, can we crash with you for a little while? Our base might have been taken over by a nother gang." He said. You panicked a little. You grabbed your phone and texted your mom.

Y: hay, mom. Can I ask you a teeny tiny favor? Just this once?

M: sure! Ask away!

Y: so, you know that new gang people are talking about?

M: yeah, The Bone Breakers, right? Please don't tell me you're in trouble!

Y: no, I'm not the one in trouble here! They told me that they needed a place to stay.

M: are you sure? I don't think there nice people...

Y: mom, it's fine. We got to know each other at that one coffee shop, ok?

Y: but, there leader has a little bit of a temper.

M: well, if they are your friends, then they can stay as long as they want!

Y: Thank You So Much!!!😁😘 Love you Mom.

You stuffed your phone back in your pocket. " My mom says it's okay." They cheered and hugged you, while Zero just scoffed behind all the love. He walked over to you and patted you on the head. " Thanks, twerp. We really fuckn' needed a place to stay." He said.

You all made it to your house and Spark used your head as an arm rest. "Thanks a bunch!" He chirped as you all walked in the house. Your mom ran down the stairs. "  H-hello, and welcome! Please, make your selves at home!" She said nervously. You toke the gang to the basement. It had chairs, a small couch, a TV, a game system, and all that other good stuff. TD whistled. " Nice." He said. You chuckled. " Yeah. It used to be my older brother's man cave untill he moved out." You said.

Zero walked over to the couch and spread out all over it. TD called the recliner, Pinky flopped on your pink moon chair you moved down there a few months ago, and Spark flopped all over one of the two bean bags. You went and sat on the other one. You herd snoring and looked over to the moon chair. Pinky was out like a light. You chuckled and closed your eyes a little.

After everyone fell asleep, you felt a tap on your shoulder. You opened your eyes a little and looked at them. Zero was standing next to you with a small blush on his face. You stood up and looked at him. He just grabbed your arm and pulled you to the couch. He sat you down and then sat himself down next to you. " Oi, sorry if these dumb fucks give you trouble. It's just, we needed a place to crash for the time. Fucking Deku stole our base, and we don't have any homes to call our own." He said. You smiled and rested a hand on his shoulder. " It's fine, I don't mind. You guys are my friends. I would do anything to help a friend." You said.

You got up off the couch to go to your room after everyone was actually asleep, but you felt a tug on your pant leg. Zero was still half awake. " Where the *yawn* fuck do you think you're going?" He wined. " U-uh, to my room?" You panicked. He lazily got up from the couch and wabbled over to you. He grabbed your arm and pulled you to the couch. " Fucker, you aren't going anywhere."

Zero plopped the both of you on to the couch. He held on to you tightly. He had one leg up on the couch, the other hanging off the side, and you right in the middle. You propped your head on his chest and sighed. " What?" He asked. You sighed again. " I'm just confused. Why are you doing this? Being so nice to me and all? We just met today. You're a gang leader, and I'm some nerd off the street-" Zero put a finger on your lips. " You're not some fuck'n nerd off the streets, you're special. I don't know why, but I got a stupid ass feeling that you and I were supposed to meet. And if you were just some normal fucking worthless nerd, you wouldn't have let us sit with you at that coffee shop, or even let us into your fucking house. You would have ran away." He said.

You smiled warmly at him and closed your eyes. " Thanks, Zero." You poised for a moment. You decided to risk your life in that moment and kissed Zero on the cheek. You hid your face in his chest. You felt him run his fingers through your hair. You looked up at him, and he had a small smile on his face. He leaned forward and kissed your forehead. " G'night, ya dork." He said. You giggled. " Good night, Zero."

You woke up to giggling and a camera flash. You buried your face in Zero's chest and mumbled. " Go away." You groaned. You looked up at Zero for a second. He was glaring at the rest of his gang, but...

" HA HA OH MY GOD ZERO, WHAT'S UP WITH YOUR FACE!?" You blurted. He had very messed up makeup all over his face and bows in his hair. " These dumb fucks decided to mess with me! And they woke you up, so I get to kill them. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!" You got up and stretched while Zero chased the others around the basement. " Get Back Here You Fuck! I'm Going To Kill You!" He yelled as he chased down Pinky.

Your mom ran down the stairs. " What's Going On!? Who Are You Going To Kill!? Is My Baby Safe!?!?" She panicked. You face palmed and walked over to her. She looked worried. " Mom, it's fine. Zero's just trying to kill the others. I'm fine, okay?" You assured her.

Zero stopped chasing people and walked over to you. He ruffled your hair and kissed your forehead. " Oi, I'm going to go get a fucking drink. You wanna go with?" He asked. You smiled and nodded at him. Your mom looked like she was going to die. " S-sweety? W-what was that?" She asked. You chuckled nervously. Zero scoffed. " A kiss? What else would it be?" He said bluntly. Your mom gasped. " How could you! She's my baby!" She freaked out. " M-mom, it's fine!" You said.

You and Zero left and went to the gas station to get one of those poler pop slushy things. When the two of you entered, the cashier looked sad. He sighed. " Oh, (y/n). Sweet, innocent (y/n). Why are you with the gang leader of The Bone Breakers? Did he kidnap you? Take you against your will!? Do I need to call security!?" He said. You giggled and waived him off. " No, no, no, it's okay! He's my-" Zero put his hand on your shoulder. " Boyfriend. I'm her fucking boyfriend, so back off."

You blushed at him. " Zero! What the heck!" You said. He smirked and kissed your cheek. " Well, we're somewhere close, right? If I toke you on a fucking date, then you couldn't complain, now could you?" He said triumphantly. You sighed. " Well, you got me there."

You both walked over to the slushy machine. " Oh! Oh! I want cherry!" You bounced up and down like a little kid while Zero filled your cup. " You act like a fucking child. I love it." He kissed your forehead. You blushed and started to angrily sip your drink. He payed for the drinks and the two of you walked home.

You entered the house and the rest of Zero's gang looked at the two of you expectantly. " Did you get us drinks?" Pinky asked. " Fuck no. Go get them your self." Zero said. He then turned to your mom. " Oh yeah, and me and your daughter are dating now." He said bluntly. You lightly hit his head. " Zero! We haven't even been on a proper date yet, stop telling people we're dating!" He just chuckled and ruffled your hair. He smirked. " Well, then. Let's go on a date. Then you won't have anything to put against me." He said. You looked at your mom. " *Sigh* fine, but if anything happens to my baby, I will personally kill you with my bare hands." Your mom said, staring at Zero with a death glare. He shivered. " Okay, you kids have fun!" She cheered.

You and Zero made your way to a small little carnival like thing not to far from your house. There were games, food, and a few small rides. You decided to try your luck with the darts game. Spoiler alert, you didn't hit any balloons. You pouted. " This game is rigged!" You pouted some more. Zero grabbed some darts and threw them. And every dart hit at least one balloon. One of the darts missed the one he tried to hit, but it popped about five on the way down. The guy that ran the game was shocked. " You, you cheated! You used your quirk, didn't you!?" He said. Zero raised his hand and let off a few explosions. " How can I cheat at darts with an explosion quirk? I didn't even fucking use it! That was just luck, you old fucker!" You grabbed his arm. " Hay, calm down, Zero. It's fine, they always do this." You said. The man grew frightened. " W-wait. That's Zero!? Like, leader of The Bone Breakers, Zero!?" He panicked. Zero nodded. The man grabbed the best prize off the shelf and handed it to him. " H-here, take it! Please, just don't hurt me!" The man said. You pouted. " Aw, man! Now it looks like we tried to kill him." You looked up at the man. " I'm sorry about that, sir. Please don't call securaty on us, we're just trying to have fun today, but I'm starting to think his temper has other plans." You said with a nervous chuckle. Zero looked at you. " What did you say!? I could cancel this date right now and take you home! Fucking temper my ass! I'm perfectly fine! I got no temper!" He shouted. You pointed at him and frowned. " Then what's that?" You said. Zero grunted. " Yeah, fine." He handed you the stuffed animal and dragged you to the next game.

You and Zero ended up playing games for hours. The sun started to set and the rides started to light up. The two of you went to the tunnel of fright. Yeah, you almost pissed your pants. There was a picture on the screen thing next to the ride of you clinging to Zero's arm while he laughed his ass off.

(Hours of rides later, you both went home)

You opened your door with I giant pale yellow bunny plushy in your arms. Zero had cotton candy, beef jerky sticks, a medium sized brown teddy bear, a stupid looking cowboy hat, and a blow up balloon alien thing. You both had face paint, too. You had tiger face paint, and Zero had butterfly face paint.

Your mom ran into the living room with her camera and toke a picture of the two of you. " So, how'd it go?" She asked. You chuckled a little. " Well, he did try to kill someone, and I had to stop him." Your mom gasped. " It's because he tried to steal (y/n)'s fucking rabbet!" He defended. " And then, he tried to fucking kiss her!" Sparks started to fly from his hands. " He tried to kiss my girlfriend!" He yelled. You held your hand in front of Zero's face and made a few bubbles. He calmed down a little bit after watching your bubbles float around a bit.

You set all of your stuff in your room and sat on your bed with a loud sigh. You herd the door creak open. You looked over at the door with a tired smile. " Hay, Riot. What's up?" You asked. He sat at the end of your bed and looked at you. " Well, Zero has never acted like this around anyone. Actually, he's usually really mean and always insulting everyone." Riot chuckled. You sighed. " Well, I think he's really sweet." You smiled at your sealing.

Your smile dropped. " But, I have to go to school tomorrow. I have to go to bed, good night. Tell Zero that I'm going to bed." Riot nodded and left. You changed into a pair of black pajama shorts and a tank top. You got under your covers and closed your eyes. You felt a shift at the end of your bed, and looked over to it. " Zero? What's wrong?" You asked him. He crawled up to you and lays down next to you. " I missed cuddling with you on the couch, so I went and fucking found you." He said.

You woke up and had to pry Zero off of your side to get ready for school. After you got ready for school, you started to walk out the door. " Hay, (y/n)! We can walk you to school!" You herd Pinky yell from the door. " Oh, thanks!" You stood on the sidewalk and waited for the gang to get ready.

You walked to school with the gang, and a lot of kids seemed scared of you. You made it to the school door and said good by to the gang. Your friend, Maggy, ran over to you. " Dude! Your about to miss home room!" She said, dragging you through the doors.

Time Skip

It was lunch time, and you and Maggy sat with her group of friends: Sarah, Aaron, Josh, Milly, Shawn, Luke, and Mike " So," Sarah asked. " You got a boyfriend yet?" She asked. You blushed a little. " Y-yeah." You studdered. Everyone gasped. Milly hit the table and smirked. " Dude, spill." She said. " Like, how did the two of you meet? How old is he? Is he hot!?" She questioned. You nervously smiled. " Well, we met at a coffee shop," " aww!" They all said. You cleared your thought. " We met at a coffee shop, he doesn't go to school," Aaron gasped. " How old is he!?" He freaked out. " He's sixteen!" You said, tired of being interrupted. " He's actually the leader of a gang, too." You said. Josh laughed. " Like a gang leader would date you, nerd! Ha Ha!"

You growled at him. " I literally walked to school with the gang, dude! I'm not lying!" You said. Everyone in the lunch room laughed at you. You pouted. One of the kids stood up. " It's true! I saw her walking with a gang! I didn't catch witch one it was, though. I was riding the bus." He said.

You herd voices from the office, then a door opening and closing. You looked over and face palmed. It was the gang. Everyone screamed and panicked. You smiled and waved at them. " Hay, guys. What are you doing here?" You asked them. Spark smiled. " Zero's boyfriend senses went off." He chuckled. You laughed a little. Maggy looked at you with terror in her eyes. " Hide! Do you know who they are!?" She whispered to you. You sighed. " OKAY EVERYONE!" You yelled after standing on a table. They all looked at you. " There Is Nothing To Be Scared Of! You're All Safe!" You said. A kid stood up a little.

It was one of the foot ball players. "Wow, (y/n) really is stupid! Those are The Bone Breakers! They'll kill us all!" He yelled. A cheer leader stood up. " Yeah! Stupid! Why would we listen to you!?" She yelled. Soon enough, everyone was insulting you. You got down from the table and started to cry. Zero walked over to you. You looked up at him with teary eyes. You hugged him tightly, and he hugged back. He gave everyone in the lunch room a death glare. " Now, I'm really fucking considering killing you all." He said. You sniffled as he picked you up.

You and the gang walked out of the school early and went home. Zero sat you on your bed and whipped away your tears. He sat down next to you and hugged you. You hugged him back and sniffled a bit. " I love you, (y/n)." He said, kissing your forehead. You smiled at him. " I love you too, Zero." You hugged him a little tighter. " I don't want to let go." You said. He smiled a little. He rubbed your head. " Me neither."

Name chart!

Zero-Ground Zero-Bakugou

Spark-Denki

TD-Tape Dispenser-Sero

Pinky-Mina

Riot-Red Riot-Kirishima

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 1.5K 48
a oneshot book that contains smut, fluff and angst. some were written in Nov - Dec 2020 which is why they're quite cringy and stuff, though the newer...
24.4K 650 10
I re-post every KaoEarth AU oneshoot I made on my twitter as a threads. All of them are COMPLETED. Warnings! - most of them are MPREG - there would...
9.2K 77 10
ALL male reader, no gen or f! Reader. Feel free to use any of the oneshots to create ideas for a fanfic of your own! :3
79 8 13
There will be Many kinds of oneshot even requested ones also. Read through to know more. Hope you will enjoy (⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠) Love story Violence Angs...