Sunlight ¥ Dean Winchester [1]

By Sweet_Sydney14

Jessica Wilson, just a normal twenty five year old. Well, she was trying to be normal. But, she knew she was... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Authors Note
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
Authors note
89
90
91
92
93
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
Authors Note
117
118
Authors note/IMPORTANT
119
120
121
122
123
124
Character Art
125
126
127
Authors note - SHORT
128
Look for...

94

659 14 1
By Sweet_Sydney14

Kevin was now sitting on a bed. Sam and Jessica stood in front of him while Meg stood behind him.

"You really stepped in it, kid." Meg smiled. Then she laughed. "Oh man."

"All I know is, this is—it's for me." Kevin motioned towards the word of God. "I'm supposed to keep it."

"Good luck." Meg muttered.

"But you don't know what it is?" Sam asked.

Kevin shook his head.

"Open it."

Kevin slowly opened the bag and took out the broken word of God. When he put the pieces together they fixed themselves back into place.

"Oh my god." Jessica breathed.

"It's writing." Kevin said as he looked at the fixed slab.

"Yeah. Yeah, we get that." Sam said.

"What's Leviathan?" Kevin asked.

"Wait, you can read that?" Jessica stared at the boy in shock.

"Sort of. It hurts a little." Kevin winced. "Like looking through somebody else's glasses, but I think it... it's about Leviathan, how it came to be. God locked him up far away, right? Like in jail... because they're so... they're..." Kevin looked up at Sam. "They're real, aren't they?"

"Yeah, Kevin. They-they are. And they're here." Sam sighed.

"Does it say anything about how to kill them?" Jessica asked. "'Cause that's kinda of been a problem."

"I don't know." Kevin's voice shook. "It's not like reading reading. It-it's hard to focus on it too long."

"Sam," Megs eyes flashed black. "Somethings up."

The lights in the room began to flicker. Jessica had her angel blade out in her hand.

Kevin looked towards Meg and screamed once he saw her eyes.

"AH!!" Kevin backed himself up against the headboard of the bed.

"Kevin." Sam walked towards the boy. "It's alright."

A lady and a man wearing suits appeared in the room.

"Demon." The lady moved her hand away from her body and Meg went flying into the wall.

"A demon whore and a Winchester... again." The woman looked at Sam.

Sam went to walk towards Kevin when the woman made him stop.

"Step away from the prophet!"

"Sister, stop this." Jessica stood in front of Sam.

"We are here to take him." The woman glared at Jessica. "You have no right to protect him, Melissa."

"I don't want to hurt you." Jessica held her blade in front of her.

"Wait! What do you mean take?!" Kevin exclaimed.

The woman turned towards the man. "Kill the demon and her lover. I'll take care of our sister."

"Wait, that's not—" Meg stood up now. "He's not—"

The man advanced on Meg but she whipped out an angel blade and sliced at his hand.

"Gah!" The man held his glowing hand.

"Where did you get that?!" The woman exclaimed as she walked toward Meg. But she stopped once Castiel appeared in the room.

"Castiel?" The man breathed.

"Hi." Castiel smiled.

"You're alive?"

"You." The woman turned towards Castiel.

"Hello, Hester."

She walked toward Castiel now.

"You smote thousands in heaven. You gave a big, scary speech. Then you were gone. What the hell was that?!"

"Rude, for one thing." Castiel said.

"Where have you been?" The man asked as he too walked closer.

"Oh, Inias. Hester I... I know you want something—answers." Castiel's voice was soft and apologetic. "And I... I wish it could be that—there are still many things I can teach you. I can offer, um, well, perspective. Here," Castiel held his pointer finger out towards Hester. "Pull my finger."

Hester did no such thing.

"Uh...uh... Meg will get another light, and I'll blow it out again." Castiel nervously chuckled. "And, well, this time it'll be funny, and we'll all look back and laugh."

Hester shook her head. "You're insane."

"Hey!" Dean barked from the hallway. "Heads up sunshine." His hand was covered in blood.

Jessica's eyes slightly widened. She knew what Dean was going to do.

"Dean wait!"

Dean had already slammed his hand against the vanishing sigil. All the angels disappeared. Jessica however, was on the floor in the fetal position.

"All angels blown back to their corners." Dean looked down at Jessica and swore under his breath.

"Jess, are you okay?!"

Jessica groaned as she sat up. "I'm fine. That stuff doesn't make me go poof. But it hurts like hell sometimes."

Dean helped his wife stand up. He then looked towards his brother.

"We got like three, four hours tops."

Sam nodded his head. Then he looked at Meg.

"Meg, where did you get that?!"

Meg shrugged her shoulders. "Lots of angels died this year."

"WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" Kevin screamed. Everyone shut up and turned towards him.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" Kevin was breathing heavily now.

"What is that?" Dean asked.

"It's uh... Kevin Tran." Sam replied.

"He's in advanced placement." Jessica said.

"Oh, goody." Dean shook his head and rolled his eyes.

~<•>~

"So," Kevin started. "These Leviathans, these monsters are real. And angels with wings?"

"No, uh. No wings." Sam replied. "No anything."

"No junk. Junkless." Dean walked in front of Kevin and sat down.

"So Kevin. You can read the chicken scratch on the God rock, huh?"

Kevin stammered.

"That is back in one piece, I see." Dean was looking at the word of God. "And you're saying that there's some sort of a 'how to punch Dick' recipe in there somewhere?"

"I don't know what you're saying." Kevin mumbled. "But it seems kind of like an 'in case of emergency' note. What did they mean by prophet?"

"Oh, no." Dean groaned. "Really?"

Sam nodded his head. "Yeah. That's what the angel said."

"I don't want to be a prophet." Kevin said.

"No. You don't at all." Dean looked at Kevin now.

"Excuse me," Meg cut in. "But we've got to start running and hiding. Or do you want to tangle with those wing nuts twice?"

Dean scoffed. "I'm sorry did you say we?"

"I'm on the angles' radar now."

"Good." Jessica glared daggers at the demon.

Meg ignored the woman's comment. "You think I don't need a little safety in numbers?"

Dean sighed. "Alright, we'll go to Rufus' cabin. The kid can do his book report there."

"Wonderful." Meg smiled. "I'll get the car." The woman left with everyone following behind her.

"Dibs on front seat." Jessica smiled as she ran towards the car.

"Aw come on!" Sam whined.

Dean watched as Meg stepped out of the car and let Dean get into the drivers seat.

"It's gonna be a long drive. Might want to get some sleep." Dean was looking at Kevin as he said this.

The boy nodded his head and rested against the window. His eyes slowly shut and he fell asleep.

"Wake me up when we get there." Jessica got herself comfortable and shut her eyes as well. Her dreams were unnaturally strange as she fell into a deep slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.6K 25
Rachael grew up with a bunch of hunters. All the kids there either had a family member on a hunt or their parents were killed in a hunt. Rachael'...
42.4K 1.2K 53
" 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑒𝑙𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑠�...
100K 2K 38
Ever since you were seven you knew something was up with Dean Winchester. You were childhood friends for a couple of months and then just poof? He ge...
2.2K 21 19
Book 1 Just over a year after the events of the vampire attack that resulted in the death of Dean Winchester, his brother Sam is adjusting to life w...