AURORA

By peacybeau

I was always the odd one out, from my appearance to the bad luck always surrounding me and I never did compla... More

Author's Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
Not Happy
56
57
58
59

22

17.7K 584 134
By peacybeau

"So we'll do the basics starting with self defense. You ready?".

Liam and I are currently at the training ground but he picked a secluded spot which am grateful for.

"Now take up your stance".

I did but he groaned and ran a hand over his face.

"This stance will get you killed quick Aurora".

I stood straight and folded my arms, "well I don't know how to, that's why you're my trainer".

I purposely took a wrong stance so it could seem I don't have any idea on fighting. I needed to act as ignorant as possible.

Liam stood before me taking his stance, legs spread apart, hands shielding his face.

I tried imitating his stance but ensured to make a mistake.

He stood shook his head and stared at me for a while, "why don't I put you in position".

I watched confused as he walked behind me, "wait...in position how?"

But I had my answer when he came up too close behind me, I could feel his warm breath on my neck and feel his chest on my back. Using his leg he spread my feet further apart, then picked my hands and brought them up, shielding my face properly.

"This is what I meant", he whispered softly.

Cora purred

Down girl down girl.

I swallowed trying to control my body, I was tempted to lean back on him but remembered I had said I hated body contact.

Taking a deep breath I stepped away from him, "I'll try to get the steps and stances by watching you, there'll be no need to come too close".

He scratched his neck "yeah forgot about the whole body contact stuff".

I shrugged "shall we continue".

And we did.

"Well you're better than you were when we began, try to remember these stances. Even in your dreams".

I nodded and flopped on the ground. We had been training for over three hours and I was tired and ready for dinner.

Through practice I had ensured I made obvious mistakes and acted fragile. After the stance position Liam had given me space and didn't try to initiate any form of contact much to Cora's annoyance.

Just as I stood I saw father and Maxwell making their way to us.

Father smiled when he got to us "how was training today?".

I shrugged "Good"

Liam scoffed "good my ass, she was terrible".

"Hey I wasn't that bad" I argued.

"Aurora you didn't even know how to take a defense stance or throw a hook, you were as hopeless as a baby in water".

I glared at him but kept mute, father and Maxwell looked at us.

"Well I'll be heading in. Goodnight", I turned pick my bag and headed to the pack house.

I noticed Liam behind me but since he wasn't too close I ignored him but when I got to the pack house he called out,

"Aurora you forgot your bottle"

I checked my bag and truly didn't find my bottle. The idiot he had to wait till I was almost inside to tell me.

I walked back to him and stretched my hand, unfortunately he had other plans. Pulling on my outstretched hand he tugged me to him.

The act so sudden I feel forward and met his chest, his very hard chest.

I looked up at him, to see him smiling, am beginning to like his smile.

"I like you in my arms" he said while wrapping his arms around my waist.

That statement snapped me out of the stupid bubble.

Breathing deeply I moved against him "Liam let me go" but he smirked, this boy has a death wish

Or a sex wish

Not now Cora

I struggled again but he only whispered "I know you don't hate body contact, I've seen you with your friends".

"That's cause I only like them touching me" I retorted.

Leaning down he placed his head in the crock of my neck and breathed deeply "I suggest you stop moving around, it's not helping me here".

That was when I felt his....

OMG he's huge

CORA stop it

"Liam stop or...."

"Aurora is that you?".

Liam and I quickly sprang apart and looked towards the source of the voice.

Great am never gonna hear the end of this,

And I didn't hear him moan, they ruined the fun Cora pouted.

I ignored Cora and faced the people behind me, Dave, Neil, Kate, Mary, Rex, Nathan Damien and Mark. I wonder where Luke went, haven't seen him all day.

"Here's your bottle, I'll be seeing you at practice tomorrow" Liam said placing my bottle in my palm and heading back towards the training ground.

Great now he abandons me to explain the situation.

Well he had to hide his man parts from view.

"What the hell were you doing with him" Rex roared.

I tilted my head "I don't see how any of my personal actions is of your concern"

He stepped forward "you're my mate of course it's my concern".

"Ex-mate alpha Rex" I sneered "I still don't know why you forget that Ex part".

He ignored my comment and continued "I told you to stay away from the guy, he's not good. Do you even know what he is, what he's capable of?".

Cora growled loudly at Rex not liking his words and he took a step back in shock.

Reigning myself I turned to my friends "let's head in, am tired and hungry".

While we walked in, I heard Nathan tell Rex that he needed to control his shit or he would put them all in trouble.

When we got to the kitchen, I took some snacks and we headed to my room.

The minute the door closed Dave and Mary began squealing and may I add they screamed really loud.

No no no he's corrupted Mary this is not good for my sanity.

When they were done Mary quickly pushed me to a bean bag "now tell us everything, all details".

"Ummm everything about what" I asked playing dumb.

Dave just glared at me so I raised my hands.

"Nothing happened, he was with my bottle that's all"

"So why was your embrace like that of lovers" Neil asked wiggling his brows.

"I think he was in a bad mood and needed a hug" I said nonchalantly.

They still stared at me but I rolled my eyes at them.

"So what are you two?" Mary asked

"Trainer and student nothing more".

Dave huffed "I still think there's something, you guys were almost kissing".

I rolled my eyes again "there's nothing okay. Now where's Luke?".

"He said he had to travel for an urgent but short visit".

"Ooh that's weird, did he say where".

"Yeah, some place named Tennessee".

I was currently laying on the roof of my car with the framed photo of my family on my chest.

The guys had left and although I was tired earlier I was suddenly far from it. I was wide awake now.

But that wasn't what kept me up, it was the fact that Luke went to the town we stayed.

Why did he go back, is it related to the assassins, would I be suspected when he comes back?.

Some many questions ran through my mind and I got more confused and worried with each passing second.

I looked up at the sky wishing I had Mum Celine with me.

The night was lit with many stars and I remember Mum Celine naming the starts, it was funny how every night she would name a star but by the next night she wouldn't remember the names assigned to each, then she would rename them again.

I miss them Cora, I miss them so much. If they were here they would surely know what to do.

Cora whinnied and rubbed her body on mine.

With the picture on my belly, the stars out and the memory of Mum Celine's heartbeat, I feel asleep on the roof of my car.

Liam's POV

I knew she wasn't in her room but her car, I was watching her window when I saw her step out and headed to her car.

She was sad and hurting. I could feel it but there's nothing I can do.

Then go to her

I can't, she doesn't even know we're mates.

Xavier howled quietly.

I caught his scent before he got close.

"Rex plans on telling Maxwell that you're no good for her and he should pick another trainer".

Xavier growled, that stupid alpha.

"Thanks".

"But that's not all. He plans on eliminating you by all means and getting her back. He sees you as a threat, so I suggest you watch your back and tread carefully".

I nodded, after a moment I turned to him "why are you helping again?".

He just shrugged and left.

I don't think stupid Rex knows what am capable of, I don't think he knows just how much I loathe him.

And that is why we should be careful, we can't lose him to her. She's ours.

That's she is, there's no doubt about that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 43.4K 53
"Your no mate of mine! You're weak and not worthy of being the Luna." He shouts, but I didn't filinch once. "I, Alex, future Alpha of the DragonFire...
4.5M 133K 46
(COMPLETED) * "Look, Mavis, you're a beautiful girl with lots of potential and I'm so sorry about this but I reject you, Mavis Anders, as my mate...
160K 5.3K 31
I walk over to where he is lying down and close the door with my telekinetic powers, he looked really pale and he looked like he hasn't been fed for...
1.2M 33.7K 35
Everything changed when they came out of hiding, terror spread across the world as people began to question if our presidents and our global leaders...