Effect [✔️]

Por jisung__pwark

All the Dreamies have special super powers and abilities, except for Renjun. His parents had powers, but he... Mais

▹Introduction◃
▹1◃
▹2◃
▹3◃
▹▹Checkpoint◃◃
▹4◃
▹5◃
▹6◃
▹7◃
▹8◃
▹▹Checkpoint◃◃
▹9◃
▹10◃
▹11◃
▹12◃
▹13◃
▹14◃
▹15◃
▹16◃
▹17◃
▹18◃
▹19◃
▹20◃
▹21◃
▹22◃
▹▹Checkpoint◃◃
▹23◃
▹24◃
▹25◃
▹26◃
▹27◃
▹28◃
▹29◃
▹30◃
▹31◃
▹32◃
▹33◃
▹▹Checkpoint◃◃
▹▹Checkpoint◃◃
▹34◃
▹35◃
▹36◃
◃37▹
◃38▹
◃39▹
◃40▹
◃41▹
◃42▹
◃43▹
▹44◃
▹45◃
▹46◃
▹47◃
▹48◃
▹49◃
▹50◃
▹51◃
▹52◃
▹53◃
▹54◃
▹55◃
▹56◃
▹57◃
▹58◃
▹59◃
▹60◃
▹61◃
▹▹Checkpoint◃◃
▹▹Checkpoint◃◃
▹62◃
▹63◃
▹64◃
▹65◃
▹66◃
▹▹Checkpoint◃◃
▹67◃
▹68◃
▹69◃
▹70◃
▹71◃
▹72◃
▹73◃
▹74◃
▹75◃
▹76◃
▹77◃
▹78◃
▹79◃
▹80◃
▹81◃
▹82◃
▹83◃
▹84◃
▹85◃
▹86◃
▹87◃
▹88◃
▹89◃
▹90◃
▹91◃
▹92◃
▹93◃
▹94◃
▹95◃
▹96◃
▹97◃
▹98◃
▹▹Checkpoint◃◃
▹99◃
▹100◃
▹101◃
▹102◃
▹103◃
▹104◃
▹105◃
▹106◃
▹107◃
▹108◃
▹109◃
▹110◃
◃◃111▹▹
◃◃112▹▹
◃◃113▹▹
◃◃114▹▹
◃◃115▹▹
◃◃116▹▹
◃◃117▹▹
◃◃118▹▹
◃◃119▹▹
◃◃120▹▹
◃◃121▹▹
◃◃122▹▹
◃◃123▹▹
◃◃124▹▹
◃◃125▹▹
◃◃126▹▹
◃◃127▹▹
◃◃128▹▹
◃◃129▹▹
◃◃130▹▹
▹131◃
▹132◃
▹133◃
▹134◃
▹135◃
▹136◃
▹▹Checkpoint◃◃
▹137◃
▹138◃
▹140◃
▹141◃
▹142◃
▹143◃
▹144◃
▹145◃
▹146◃
▹147◃
▹148◃
◃◃149▹▹
◃◃150▹▹
◃◃151▹▹
◃◃152▹▹
◃◃153▹▹
◃◃154▹▹
◃◃155▹▹
◃◃156▹▹
◃◃157▹▹
◃◃158▹▹
◃◃159▹▹
◃◃160▹▹
◃◃161▹▹
◃◃162▹▹
▹163◃
▹164◃
◃◃165▹▹
◃◃166▹▹
◃◃167▹▹
◃◃168▹▹
◃◃169▹▹
◃◃170▹▹
◃◃171▹▹
◃◃172▹▹
◃◃173▹▹
◃◃174▹▹
◃◃175▹▹
◃◃176▹▹
◃◃177▹▹
◃◃178▹▹
▹179◃
▹180◃
▹181◃
▹182◃
▹183◃
▹184◃
▹185◃
▹186◃
▹187◃
▹188◃
◸ ? ◿

▹139◃

267 14 5
Por jisung__pwark

-

1 Week Later

-

With Suko taking care of me, as well as help from my hyungs, I finally got better~.

The others got better too, and Jay and the other girls got to spend some quality time with them while taking care of them.

Jeno needed more care and attention than the rest of us though. He drank the most out of everyone, and got sick way before the rest of us did.

But even though it was hard, he made a successful speedy recovery, just as all of us did.

And after we had our little at-home celebration with everyone, I decided that it was time for a few of us to pay a little visit to Ikki and the gems.

I know he's heard about our victory, but he's probably still worried about us, especially mom. It's only fair for us to go see him.

-

1 Hour Later
Aeredale

-

Mom, dad, Xinyi, Zuho, Yoonho, and I finally arrived in Aeredale, after we used the teleportation pad to get here faster.

We made our way into the castle and found him worriedly pacing around, quietly mumbling to himself.

The moment he saw us, he froze in place. I think he was a little surprised to see dad and Xinyi with us this time, but we reassured him that everything was fine.

He only smiled and hugged all of us. He hugged me and mom the longest though.

"I'm so glad that you all are safe~!"

This is the second happiest he's ever been since we met.

His smile really suits him~.

"We're glad to see that you're safe too Sasagawa~"

Mom happily pet his head.

"So this is Sasagawa Ikki. It's a real pleasure to finally meet you~"

Dad smiled and shook his hand.

"And I'm Xuan Xinyi. I'm Zhenya's younger brother. It's nice to meet you Sasagawa~"

Xinyi shyly shook his hand.

"Do you guys wanna see if anything's changed in the town~?"

I asked Zuho and Yoonho, and they both nodded eagerly.

-

The moment we set foot in in into town, we were met with Scarlet, Nova, and the other gems giving the three of us a round of applause.

"What's all this about~?"

Yoonho questioned excitedly.

"We wanted to congratulate you for saving our world of course~"

Scarlet cheered.

"We didn't really do anything though. Renjun was the one to get the job done in the end. All we could do was act as support for him"

"Hey Zuho. That's not true. You both helped out a ton~"

I reassured him.

"Renjun is right. You each did something to bring him this far, even if it wasn't by fighting by his side. Because of your help, along with help from the others as well, you've helped him save all of our worlds, and become our new number one hero. You deserve credit for your help, so we're here to give it to you"

Nova smiled and started clapping again.

The other gems started clapping again too, making Zuho and Yoonho both smile. They then happily gave the three of us cute little flower pins that were made out of gems.

They all went back to the castle with us, and they even gave one to mom, dad, and Xinyi too~.

One of the other gems then gave us a small box that had another pin in it. She told us that it was a special box. Every time we took the pin out, a new one would appear inside to replace it.

That way, everyone back home could get one~. I really appreciate their generosity~.

"We really appreciate all of this~. Thank you~"

We bowed respectfully to Ikki and the other gems and were about to leave, but Ikki stopped me.

I told the others to go on ahead and I'd meet them outside, and I listened to what he had to say.

"What's up Ikki?"

"It's nothing really. Your family is just wondering when they'll finally get to meet you. They seem really excited from what they've told me"

"My family???"

"You know, the demons and angels from the heavenly and demonic realms"

"Ooooh! That family!"

Ikki only giggled at my cluelessness.

"They're especially excited to see Lady Luoyang, Sir Zhenya, and Sir Xinyi, as well as Zuho, Yoonho, Leiyong, and yourself of course. They were completely overjoyed when they heard that Lady Luoyang and Sir Zhenya were revived, and that you and Sir Xinyi were still alive. Although the main overseers of the realms weren't on board with your existence at first, after you saved the worlds, they grew a liking to you and now accept you as their own. And perhaps, both realms may finally set aside their differences and resort to peace, now that you're here"

"They were known for going to war all the time..."

I mumbled.

"Indeed. But now I believe that era of foolish wars is finally over, and both parties can live as one if they so choose~"

"In that case, I'll have to pay a visit to them soon~"

"Hold on a minute. It's not that easy. Pure blooded demons and angels can come and go between realms as they please, but your family is different. Lady Luoyang and Sir Zhenya were practically banished from the realms, and are incapable of going to and from realms as they please. Xinyi has forgotten how to get there on his own after being blinded by his rage for so long. Leiyong may have been born in the demonic realm, but he lived out most of his days on Ethora, and he has no knowledge of how to get back home. And as for you, Zuho, and Yoonho, you three are a really special case"

"Special how?"

"You're all the same person. Zuho and Yoonho are just pieces of your heart, both demonic and angelic, given form. Though they may be able to coexist with each other and you just fine, you three are still exactly the same. You yourself are considered a half breed to both realms, considering that you're both a demon and an angel. Nephalems have no way whatsoever of getting to either realms. They were considered abominations to both parties, not to mention that none have ever been able to even unlock their first power before inevitably dying. And because they never reached their full potential, that only added on to their problems as they were considered outcasts, banished to stay in the worlds between the two realms"

"And because Zuho and Yoonho are me, they fall into the same category..."

"Yes, but times have changed, and you three have had a way to get to the realms for a while now. There was a prophecy of three new rulers that would come to take their rightful places to rule the realms, one a demon, one an angel, and one of both worlds"

"Me, Zuho, and Yoonho..."

Ikki nodded.

"Lady Luoyang gave each of you a crown a while back, if you recall"

"Oh! Wait! What happened to the crowns?! I remember mom brought them with her to the battle, but I haven't seen them since then!"

"Not to worry. They're back on their respected thrones. Lady Luoyang only took them away for two reasons. She wanted to keep them safe, in case a monster broke through my barrier and attacked us. And she thought she might end up giving them to you three as a potential trump card. If you needed to use them to call on help from both realms, you'd have the crowns at your disposal to do so. But, everything worked out just fine without the crowns, even if it almost got you killed"

He gave me a stern look for putting myself in a dangerous condition like I did.

"Sorry about that..."

"It's quite alright~. But, the crowns not only grant amazing power and rule over their respected realms, but they also make it possible for you to create portals to get to each one. That being said, Zuho can only make a portal to the demonic realm, and Yoonho can only make a portal to the angelic realm. But you, however, can make portals to both realms"

"Since I'm from both parties..."

"Precisely. That's the only way you'll ever get to see them. They're not the types to leave their realms, unless the worlds are truly at stake. Their realms vanish along with them if the worlds are destroyed after all"

"Because their realms aren't sustainable without other worlds between them..."

He nodded.

"But on the bright side, the three of you will be crowned as the rightful kings over the realms, and you're the new number one hero of Ethora~. You're really making a name for yourself and your family Renjun~"

"Thanks Ikki...~"

I smiled at him.

"I'll let you go now, but can you three please consider putting on the crowns and visiting them soon? They're a bit too anxious for me, and I don't think I can handle their "excitement" much longer..."

I only laughed and pet his head.

"We'll think about it. Thanks for everything Ikki. We'll see you soon~"

I bid him farewell before crossing over back to Ethora to meet the others.

-

As soon as I teleported us back home, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

"Who is it brother??"

"I wanna know too~~~"

Zuho and Yoonho questioned.

I pulled out my phone, and it was my twin from Earth!

Luckily, he was requesting to Facewatch me, or as they call it on Earth, "FaceTime". That way, Yoonho and Zuho can see him too.

I immediately answered, and he seemed really excited to see me.

"Hey Renjun! It's been a while~!"

He enthusiastically cheered.

"Woah~~~! He looks just like you brother~~!"

"Wicked cool~"

They were both amazed that we looked just alike.

"Oh~, hello there~. Who are they twin?"

"These are my brothers~. They sorta separated from my body when I was born, and now they just coexist as real people~"

"I'm Zuho, his demon half"

"And I'm Yoonho, his angel half~~~"

Zuho smiled and Yoonho enthusiastically cheered.

"It's nice to meet you both~. I'm the Renjun that exists on Earth~"

"Woah... That's so cool"

"There other versions of everyone in Force 127 that live on Earth too~"

I informed them.

"Waaahh?! That's amazing~~~!"

"Oh wait! What did you call to talk about twin??"

"Oh yeah! Everyone on Earth saw the livestream from your world! They've all gone totally insane! At least, those that know I exist anyway"

The people that we did missions for in the past probably saw the livestream too, and have most likely figured out our identities by now.

"So now they know about Ethora and us?!"

"They do! These monsters showed up a while back and a huge storm rolled in that covered the whole planet! It was like the end of the world! No one knew what was going on, but we knew it might've had something to do with you guys! Then, the storm and the monsters suddenly disappeared, and soon that livestream appeared everywhere on every device on Earth! Oh! And congratulations on becoming Ethora's number one hero!"

"Thanks... But no one on Earth is freaking out right? Like, in a bad "going to war on our world" kind of way?"

"Not at all, surprisingly! They actually want to meet all of you! And there's no specific place you'd have to show up at either, if you guys did come! You can show up anywhere, and someone would find a way to broadcast you guys to the rest of the world! And then we'd all be able to hang out again, but this time, not in secret~!"

"That's great! I'll go tell the others, and we'll see you soon~!"

"Okay! I'll go tell everyone on my end that you're coming!"

"Oh! By the way, you guys wouldn't happen to have a BTS in your world, would you?"

"We do! I'm pretty sure we can find a way to have them meet each other too! I'm off to see what I can do! See you soon~!"

He ended the call before I could even say goodbye.

"Renjunie!"

We heard Taeyong call out to me, and saw him quickly running towards us.

"Hyung! We have news!"

"I do too! You go first!"

"The people of Earth know about our existence, and they want to meet us!"

"That's what I was coming to tell you! My twin just called me and told me everything!"

"My twin called me too!"

"We gotta go tell the others!"

"You go get them, and I'll call Namjoon-hyung! They wanna meet our world's BTS too!"

"Good call! I'm off!"

He immediately ran off to go find everyone else, bumping into the wall in the process.

"This is so exciting~"

"We're famous~~~!"

Zuho and Yoonho excitedly ran off.

They went to go get ready to leave for Earth, while I called Namjoon to tell him the news.

It's gonna be great to see our twins again, and for them to meet everyone else. This'll be such a good experience for all of us~.

"This is going to be so fun~~!!"

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

69.4K 3.5K 17
❝ It's said, that those who don't sleep confuse reality with dream. ❞ In which a girl was born a lab rat and was hired to fake being an andriod to ge...
29.4K 963 56
The Group, NCity had teamed up with the group Killarz, they don't know if it is something, or someone making them stay. But, this is what I know. Bu...
349K 9.6K 65
We all live in a supernatural world. Werewolves, Vampires, Angels, every fiction characters are real. Humans with supernatural powers, normal ones, o...
80.8K 4.4K 41
Magic AU! Faeries AU! At the age of six, Renjun and his little brother, Chenle, lost their parents and were taken by some weird looking man. They n...