Dragon's Heart (Highschool DX...

By DragoDestructor

You moved to Japan to join Kuoh Academy. A great school where a lot of great students have graduated from, bu... More

Introduction
Harem
Ch. 1 Kuoh Academy
Ch. 2 The Fallen Ones
Ch. 3 Gremory Household
Ch. 4 The Unholy Spirit
Ch. 5 Rescue From The Church
Ch. 6 Asia The Bishop
Ch. 7 The Darkest Familiar
Ch. 8 The Devil From Another World
Ch. 9 The Phoenix
Ch. 10 Training For The Rating
Ch. 11 Phenex Vs. Gremory
Ch. 12 The End Of The Game
Ch. 13 Stop The Wedding
Ch. 14 The Chaos Dragon
Season 2
S2 Ch. 1 New Forever Home
S2 Ch. 2 Darkness Rising
S2 Ch. 3 The Holy Sword Wielders
S2 Ch. 4 Holy Alliance
S2 Ch. 5 Vulper Galilei
S2 Ch. 6 Leader Class Fallen One
S2 Ch. 7 Defeat The Darkness
S2 Ch. 8 The Prince's Origin
S2 Ch. 9 Azazel The Collector
S2 Ch. 11 The Dragon's True Power
S2 Ch. 12 Open House
S2 Ch. 13 Forbidden Balor View
S2 Ch. 14 The Chief Of The Angels
S2 Ch. 15 The Grand Summit
S2 Ch. 16 Shattered Memories
S2 Ch. 17 Become One
Season 3
S3 Ch. 1 Emotional Support
S3 Ch. 2 Vacation To Hell
S3 Ch. 3 Troubled Past
S3 Ch. 4 Neko Sisters
S3 Ch. 5 Party Crasher
S3 Ch. 6 Loki's Challenge
S3 Ch. 7 Ragnarok
S3 Ch. 8 End Of Summer
S3 Ch. 9 Second Trimester
S3 Ch. 10 Enemies In The Making

S2 Ch. 10 Clean Up Project

2.2K 37 17
By DragoDestructor

The next day was Monday and it was finally time that you told Rias about Azazel, but you had to wait until everyone was gathered together.

Once you actually told her about Azazel, she got incredibly angry at the fact that the leader of the fallen angels was hiding out in the city. And Issei couldn't believe that he had him and a client for so long.

(Yn): Rias, I understand that you are upset, but good Lord, chill out. He says with a neutral look.

Rias: Says the one a dark spirit inside of him. She says with an annoyed look.

You glared at her and changed to your Emperor Form.

(Yn): Don't go there. He says with a serious look.

The two of you glare at each other until she finally backs off.

Rias: Fine. She says with a neutral look.

You changed back to normal and calmed down.

(Yn): Azazel also said that there is going to be a meeting called a summit, to talk about making piece. He says with a neutral look.

Rias: Well, he's not wrong. She says with a neutral look.

Koneko: So, there will be a bunch of leaders meeting to discuss the situation? She says with a neutral look.

Rias: Yes. I was just told about it an hour ago. We're going to need to make a plan and discuss what happens in the future. Any thoughts on the matter? She asks with a neutral look.

Xenovia: I just still can't believe this happened. All relationships have been changed. Nothing's the same between anyone. Not devils, angels, or fallen angels. She says with a neutral look.

(Yn): Nothing has been the same since Raynare. He says with a neutral look.

Xenovia: Yes, I heard about the fallen angel that went rogue and stole Asia's Sacred Gear. She said with a neutral look.

(Yn): Yes, but she did more than that. He says with an angry look.

You look at Issei and he looks upset. You walk over to him and put your hand on his shoulder to try and make him feel better.

Xenovia: What else did she do? She asks with a curious look.

(Yn): Let's not worry about it right now, but let's just say that she is the whole reason Issei and I are devils. He says with a neutral look.

Xenovia nods and looks back to Rias.

Rias: One thing I'm worried about is that this whole thing could make things worse between the three factions. I honestly can't help but wonder what's really going on. She says with a neutral look.

(Yn): This whole thing blows. He says with an annoyed look.

You lay down on the couch and close your eyes to take a few deep breaths.

When you were about to sit back up, you felt a sudden weight on your chest. You opened your eyes to see Koneko laying on your chest like a cat. You smiled at this and pet her on her head and back, causing her to purr.

You all kept talking with everyone about Azazel and the summit meeting until it was time to head home, but by that time, Koneko was asleep while laying on your chest and you didn't want to risk waking her up.

(Yn): Can anybody give me a hand? He asks with a nervous look.

Everyone looks at Koneko sleeping on your chest and laughs a little.

Issei: Sure dude. He says with a smile.

He starts to walk over to help get Koneko off of you, but you slap his hand away before he can.

(Yn): Not you. You'll just use your dress break technique on her. He says with a serious look.

Issei: Damnit. He says with an annoyed look.

Everyone else laughs and starts to leave the room.

(Yn): Wait a minute. Guys? A little help? He asks with a nervous look.

They all walk out if the room, but before Rio does, you spot a smirk on her face as she looks at you.

(Yn): Seriously?! He whispers with an annoyed look.

Rio: Have fun with that. She says with a smirk.

She then leaves the room and you are now alone with Koneko sleeping on your chest.

(Yn)'s thought: Great. Now I have to either take the risk of getting he off of me and waking her up, or I can just let her sleep and wait till she wakes up. He thought with a nervous look.

You look at her sleeping on your chest and she seems so peaceful.

(Yn)'s thought: How could I possibly wake her up from that? Damnit! She's so peaceful! I guess I'll just wait until she wakes up. He thought with a neutral look.

You start petting her as she sleeps, but she doesn't wake up anytime soon. After a while, you start to doze off as well, and before you know it, you are asleep.

The next morning, you woke up to something tickling your nose, which caused you to sneeze as you opened your eyes.

You looked at Koneko and saw that her cat ears and tail were out and her tail was tickling your nose while she was asleep.

(Yn)'s thought: Not the best thing to wake up to, but it could be worse. He says with a neutral look.

But you totally jinxed it because as soon as you thought that, Koneko's body moved around as she was sleeping and she was not positioned in such a way that made you look up her skirt.

You immediately looked away and blushed in embarrassment.

(Yn)'s thought: Oooookay. It's worse. He thought with an uncomfortable look.

You continued to look away from her as she continued to sleep.

After another very uncomfortable hour that seemed to last forever, Koneko finally started to wake up. She yawned as she stretched and wiped the sleep from her eyes. She turned around and smiled at you.

Koneko: Good morning. She said with a smile.

(Yn): Good morning. He said with a relieved look.

Koneko: How'd you sleep? She asked with a smile.

(Yn): I guess I slept okay, but last night felt like it wouldn't ever end. He says with a neutral look.

Koneko then retracts her car ears and tail and now looks human again.

(Yn): I know that you area cat spirit, but do you really have to sleep as much as a real one? That was one of the most uncomfortable nights of my life. He says with a neutral look.

Koneko noticed that you were blushing and didn't understand why.

Koneko: How come? And why are you blushing? She asks with a confused look.

(Yn): While you were sleeping, you moved around in your sleep and made it so that I looked up you skirt. He says with an embarrassed look.

Koneko blushed as well and got off of you.

(Yn): I swear that I didn't want to, but I also didn't want to wake you up. He says with an embarrassed look.

Koneko: I... It's okay. I know you wouldn't do that on purpose. It's just embarrassing. She says with an embarrassed look.

(Yn): I know. It was torture, and now my neck hurts from looking away for so long. He said as he adjusted his neck.

You stood up from the couch and stretched with a breath of relief.

(Yn): Well, I'm gonna go back home and get ready before class starts. He says with a neutral look.

Koneko: Okay. I'll see you later today. I love you. She says with a smile.

(Yn): I love you too, my little troublemaker. He says with a smirk.

She lightly punches you in the arm with a smile on her face, but it still hurt. You kissed her on the forehead and used a magic circle to transport back home.

Later that day, the Occult Research Club was at the school swimming pool, but it looked like it hadn't been used in years.

Rio: Good golly lord almighty! This place is disgusting. She says with a disgusted look.

Akeno: Yes. It hasn't been used since last year. She says with a neutral look.

(Yn): Really? Because it looks as if it hasn't been used in a couple of decades. He says with a disgusted look.

Xenovia: Why does it make sense for our club to clean the swimming pool? She asks with a confused look.

Rias: It's actually the student council's job, but I thought we could do it as our way of saying thanks for helping us with Kokabeil. She says with a smile.

Issei: Oh, great. We have a lot of work ahead of us. He says with an annoyed look.

Rias: On the bright side, after we are done cleaning, the pool will be ours to use for as often as we want for at least a little while. She says with a smile.

Issei: No way! We have a pool! He says with a surprised look.

(Yn): Well, with summer right around the corner, might as well get in the mood. He says with a smile.

You then noticed that Issei had his perverted smile on his face and you you knew what he was thinking about. You looked at the pool and a smirk creeped onto your face.

You snuck up behind Issei and when the time was right, you pushed him into the disgusting pool water.

He surfaces from underneath and glares at you.

Issei: What'd you do that for?! He shouts with an angry look.

(Yn): You know why. He says with a serious look.

You walk away from the pool as Issei climbed out and was covered in algae and whatever else was in the pool.

Issei: Gross! He says with a disgusted look.

Rias: Go take a shower, Issei. She says with a neutral look.

Issei: Trust me, I'm way ahead of you. He says with a disgusted look.

He then walks away from them and goes to take a shower.

The rest of you go to change into your gym clothes so you don't ruin your school clothes, but Issei's is long gone.

As you took off your shirt, you started to feel your heartbeat get harder and your body tensed up, and this didn't go unnoticed by Kiba.

Kiba: Are you okay, dude? He asked with a concerned look.

Then dark pendant started glowing around your neck and you could hear a voice from within your head.

Dark (Yn): Did you really think that you could keep me down forever? He asked from within your mind.

(Yn): Yeah, Kiba, I'm fine. But could you go get Akeno for me? He asked as he clutched his chest and started breathing heavily.

Kiba ran out of the changing room and called for Akeno and Rias.

Kiba: Rias! Akeno! She need help, quick! He says with a worried look.

Rias and Akeno came out of the girls changing room and saw Kiba in a state of stress.

Rias: What's the matter, Kiba? She asks with a worried look.

Kiba: It's (Yn). I don't know what's going on. He says with a worried look.

Rio overhead this and came to see what was going on.

Rio: It might be his dark side. (Yn) told me about how it talks to him after it has regained enough strength. She says with a serious look.

All four of them hurry into the changing room and see you talking to yourself.

(Yn): Give it up. He says as he rolls his eyes.

Dark (Yn): I promise I will destroy everything you love for what you have done to me! He says from within your mind.

(Yn): Would you shut up already! He says with an annoyed look.

You then look over and see the others staring at you.

(Yn): Sorry, but my dark side is trying again. Akeno, would you mind helping me out? He asks with a neutral look.

Akeno: Anything for an adorable dragon such as yourself. She says with a seductive look.

(Yn): Thanks, Akeno. He says with a smile.

Rias: I guess I'll leave it to you guys then. She says with a neutral look.

She, Rio, and Kiba all leave the room and you are now alone with Akeno. Rias and the other members of the club started cleaning the pool.

(Yn): Okay, Akeno. Get it over with. He says with a neutral look as he holds his arm out to her.

Akeno smiles and licks her lips seductively.

The others were all cleaning the pool and Issei was finally done with his shower and was wearing another school uniform.

Rias: What took you so long? She asks with a neutral look.

Issei: Cut me some slack. It took forever to get the algae and stuff out of my hair. He says with a neutral look.

Rias: Well, go get changed and then come help us. She says with a neutral look.

Issei: Why do I need to change? He asks with a confused look.

Rias: So that you don't ruin your uniform. This is a dirty job and you've already ruined one uniform today. She says with a neutral look.

Issei: Hey, that wasn't me. It was (Yn)'s fault. He says with an annoyed look.

Koneko: Just go get changed. She says with a neutral look.

Issei: Fine. He says with an annoyed look.

He mutters to himself as he goes over to the changing room, but when he opens the door to go inside, he sees Akeno on top of you and you look terrified.

Akeno: Oh, hi Issei. Don't mind us. I was just helping (Yn) with his dark side. She says with a smile.

(Yn): Help me. He says with a terrified look.

Issei doesn't know what to do and just closes the door.

(Yn): Issei! He says with an annoyed look.

Akeno: Forget about him, and focus on me. She says with a lustful smile.

(Yn): Now is not the time, nor the place to be doing this Akeno. I love you, but I am not ready for this. He says with a terrified look.

Akeno: Well, maybe I can help you get ready. She says with a seductive smile.

You knew what she meant by that, but you wish you didn't.

The door then burst open and you saw Rio standing in the doorway.

(Yn): Help me! He says with a terrified look.

She walks over to you and pulls you away from Akeno.

(Yn): Thanks, Rio. He says with a relieved look.

Rio: Look Akeno, I know that we are sharing him, but I'm the alpha, so I get to be his first. She says with a serious look.

(Yn): Wait, what? He asks with a concerned look.

Akeno: Oh, come on. If I wait for my turn, I'll have to wait for years because neither of you will be ready till then. And I can't wait that long. She says with a smile.

Rio: No, I could do it right now if I wanted. She says with a serious look.

Akeno: Then why don't you? If I leave, then you two will be alone. She says with a smile.

Rio blushed with embarrassment.

(Yn): There's no way that she will-- He says as Rio interrupts him.

Rio: Fine! She interrupts while blushing.

(Yn): Say what?! He shouts in shock.

Akeno smiles seductively and then leaves the room. Rio then locks the door and turns back to you while blushing.

Rio: If I don't make a move now, the others will. So I need to do this. She says while blushing.

(Yn): No, you don't. Akeno's words are just in your head. I know you don't want to do this right now. He says with a scared look.

Rio takes off her gym shirt and looks at you.

Rio: But she's right. If I wait until I'm ready, then it will be unfair to the rest of them because they want to do it sooner. She says with an embarrassed look

(Yn): That doesn't mean that to have to do this. He says with a scared look.

Rio takes her gym shorts off and she is now only wearing her bra and panties.

(Yn): Help me, Nova. He says with a scared look.

Nova: Sorry dude. You're on your own. He says with a neutral look.

He then stops talking and goes to the back of your mind.

(Yn): Nova! He says with a scared look.

You look at Rio who is reaching for the clip on the back of her bra.

You suddenly feel dizzy and your body goes limp, but it's still moving even though you aren't doing anything.

Reginald: That's enough, Rio. He says with a neutral look.

Rio recognizes his voice as her brother's and stops to look at you. Your eyes were glowing a cyan color and you were speaking in Reginald's voice.

Rio: How are you talking like my brother? She asks with a confused look.

Reginald: It's really me, Rio. I've taken control of (Yn)'s body so I can talk to you. He says with a neutral look.

(Yn): You can do that? He asks from within his mind.

Rio: But how is that possible? You died. She says with a confused look.

Reginald: Let me explain. About three years ago, I discovered that I had the cosmic dragon sacred gear inside of me, and I didn't know what to do with it, so I tried my best to control it by training on the outskirts of Heartland City, but as I was training one day, I was attacked by someone and they killed me. However, I wasn't going to leave you alone, so I made my spirit enter the sacred gear, and I've been with (Yn) ever since. He explains with a neutral look.

Rio starts tearing up and hugs you. Reginald uses your arms to hug her back.

Rio: I always thought that you ran away because of me. She says while crying.

Reginald: I would never run away because if you. You're my sister, and I love you. He says with a smile.

Reginald uses your arms to lift her head and then wipes the tears from her eyes.

Rio: I just wish you had told me sooner. She says with a smile.

Reginald: I'm so sorry that I never told you before now, but I thought it would be better not to, but I see now that I was wrong. He says with a neutral look.

Rio: Thank you for telling me. She says with a smile.

Reginald: You're welcome. And also, you shouldn't be doing this just because Akeno said so. (Yn) doesn't want to do it right now. So please wait until both of you are ready. Even if the others don't like it, you shouldn't push yourself like this. He says with a neutral look.

Rio: Okay, Reginald. She says with a smile and tears in her eyes.

Reginald smiles at her before your eyes go back to normal and you are in control of your own body again.

(Yn): That was the weirdest sensation I've ever felt before. He says while feeling very dizzy.

Rio puts her gym shirt and shorts back on as you get your balance back.

Rio: I'm sorry, (Yn). Reginald was right, I shouldn't force myself or you to do something that we aren't ready for. She says with a guilty look.

(Yn): Don't sweat it. It's okay now. He says with a smile.

Rio kisses you on the lips and you kiss her back. Once you part from each other, you out your shirt on and the two of you leave the changing room.

The two of you go over to the pool to see the others are working hard on the pool. Akeno sees you two and smiles.

Akeno: So, how'd it go? She asks with a smile.

You are not amused by what she almost caused.

(Yn): We didn't do anything, no thanks to you. He says with an annoyed look.

Akeno: Why not? She asks with a confused look.

Rio: We just aren't ready for that big of a jump. She said with a smile.

(Yn): Yes, and the same goes for you, Akeno. You will wait for not just me to be ready, but also her because she will be my first. He says with a serious look.

Akeno isn't pleased about this, but she accepts it anyway.

Akeno: Fine. She says with a disappointed look.

You and Rio start working on the pool with the others, and about thirty minutes later, it looks like new.

You went and changed into your swimsuit and when you came back, Akeno used a magic circle to fill the pool with water in just a few seconds.

Rias: Alright everyone, feel free to swim to your hearts content. She says with a smile.

You then noticed that one person wasn't with everyone else.

(Yn): Wait, where's Xenovia? He asked with a confused look.

Asia: Oh, she was having a little trouble putting on her swimsuit and told us to go ahead and come out. She says with a neutral look.

(Yn): Oh, okay. He says with a neutral look.

Akeno then walks up to you and she was wearing the swimsuit she was wearing in the photo she sent you a while back.

Akeno: What do you think of my new swimsuit, (Yn). She asks with a smile.

(Yn): It looks great Akeno. He says with a smile.

Rio then stands next to you while wearing a blue two piece bikini.

Rio: What about me, (Yn)? She asks with a smile.

(Yn): You look amazing, Rio. He says with a smile.

Rio blushes a little from your response and then smiles.

Rio: Thank you, (Yn). She says with a smile.

You and Kiba then get up on the diving platforms and dive into the water. You swim a few laps and then stop as you hear Rias's voice.

Rias: Hey, (Yn). Could you do me a favor? She asks with a smile.

(Yn): Sure thing. He says with a smile.

You get out of the water and water and move your hair out of your face.

(Yn): What's up, Rias? He asks with a smile.

Rias looks at Koneko as she walks up to you with a nervous look.

Koneko: Umm... Could you teach me how to swim? She asks with an embarrassed look.

You are surprised that she doesn't know how to swim, but you are happy to help her.

(Yn): Of course. He says with a smile.

You guide Koneko over to the shallow end of the pool and hop in the water. Koneko watches you, but as she tries to get in the water, she hesitates.

(Yn)'s thought: It must be because she's a cat spirit. He thought with a neutral look.

(Yn): Don't worry. You'll be okay. I'm right here. He says with a smile.

She nods and steps into the water while slightly shivering. You help her get further in the water and you start teaching her how to swim.

You tell her to kick her legs back and forth while you hold her hands. She starts to get more comfortable while you help her and she is soon swimming free style on her own.

After a while, you get out of the pool and sit down in a lounge chair. You close your eyes and  take some deep breaths while you let the sun dry you off.

You then hear an explosion of some kind and open your eyes to see Akeno and Rias fighting over whose swimsuit is better. You think about getting up and separating them, but you realize that you are always doing stuff like that and you needed a break.

While you weren't looking, one of Rias's energy blasts hit right next to your lounge chair and the impact sent you flying toward the pool house and you landed right in front of it.

(Yn): Ouch. He said as he shook his head.

Xenovia: Are you okay? She asks with a neutral look.

You look over to see Xenovia standing there wearing her swimsuit.

(Yn): Yeah, I'm okay. Something like that can't hurt me too badly. I've been through much worse. He says with a neutral look.

Xenovia: I know you have. She says with a neutral look.

(Yn): By the way, I know that Asia said that you were having trouble with your swimsuit, but even so, you shouldn't have been gone so long. Is something wrong? He asks with a neutral look.

Xenovia: No, I was just doing a little thinking. She says with a neutral look.

(Yn): Okay. Good to know. He says with a smile.

Xenovia: Also, I have an important request for you. She says with a neutral look.

(Yn): Okay, what's up? He asks with a neutral look.

Xenovia: I would like you to make a baby with me. She says with a neutral look.

(Yn): Hold the phone! What?! He shouts with a shocked look.

Xenovia grabs your arm and drags you into a back room of the pool house. She shuts the door and then looks at you.

Xenovia: You didn't give me a proper answer. I would like to make a baby with you. She says with a neutral look.

(Yn): How can you say that with such a calm tone? He asks with an uncomfortable look.

Xenovia: That's just how mu voice sounds. She says with a neutral look.

(Yn): Okay, but why do you want to do that? He asks with an uncomfortable look.

Xenovia: It use to be that serving God was my only dream and my only reason for living, but now things have changed and that dream is dead. She says with a neutral look.

(Yn): But why do you want to have a child? He asks with an uncomfortable look.

Xenovia: After talking to Rias about what I should do now, I reached a new decision. I decided that the life I want now is the womanly life I never thought I could have. To create life inside of me. She says with a neutral look.

(Yn): Okay, but why are you rushing into this, and why with me? He asks with an uncomfortable look.

Xenovia: During the battle with Kokabeil, you showed immense power as the cosmic dragon, and after I heard that you were the descendant of the Cosmic Queen, Rosalina, and the Great Tachyon Dragon, Asriel, I knew that I wanted my child to have the same genes and inherit those powers. She says with a neutral look.

(Yn): Look, Xenovia, not that you aren't an amazing person, but I am not ready for something like this. I don't want to be a father yet. I'd like to keep my purity for a while longer. He says with an uncomfortable look.

Xenovia: But this has to be God's will for the two of us to be here alone together. It must be destiny. She says with a neutral look.

(Yn): Or it's the fact that you literally dragged me it here. He says with a neutral look.

Xenovia didn't listen to you and reached behind her to take off her swimsuit top, but you grabbed her arms before she could.

(Yn): Xenovia, stop. This isn't the right way to do this. You might be a devil now, but that doesn't mean you have to hurry into something like this. And just because I have the genes of two incredibly powerful beings, that doesn't mean you have to give them to your child. You need to find someone that you really care about. He says with a neutral look.

Xenovia nodded and stopped trying to take her top off, but as soon as you let her arms go, she threw herself into you and kissed you in the lips. This shocked you at first, but I eased into it and started to enjoy it.

Once you parted from each other, you looked at her and she was smiling.

Xenovia: I really care about you. I want to be with you forever. She says with a passionate smile.

(Yn): Well, you'll have to talk to Rio about anything before we can make this official, but if she agrees then I'm yours. He says with a smile.

Rio: No need. She says with a smile.

Then two of you turn and see Rio, Koneko, and Akeno standing in the doorway.

Koneko: Now there are five. She says with a smirk.

Akeno: I never thought that you would fall for (Yn), Xenovia. She says with a happy smile.

Rio: We have no problem with sharing (Yn) with you, but nothing drastic happens until I say so, okay? She says with a neutral look.

Xenovia: Got it. She says with a neutral look.

Rio: Then welcome to the Cosmic Dragon Harem. She says with a smile.

(Yn): When did we decide on that title? He asks with a confused look.

Rio: Just now, and I like it. She says with a smile.

You roll your eyes and laugh. Xenovia then looks at you again and kisses you. You kiss her back and and the others watch with a smile on their faces.

Later that day, all of the club members were back in the club room and you were sitting on the couch with Xenovia and Rio sitting on either side of you and Koneko sitting in your lap and Akeno leaning on the backside of the couch from behind you.

Issei was glaring at you with extreme jealousy, but you just glared back at him and he backed off.

A magic circle then appeared and Sirzechs and Grayfia came through it.

Everyone stood up and kneeled to the Devil King Lucifer except for Asia. She was in awe that the devil king was standing in front of her.

Sirzechs: You must be Asia Argento, is that right? He asks with a smile.

Asia: Yes sir. She says with a neutral look.

Sirzechs: I've been told that you are an excellent bishop, and that you are taking very good care of my sister, Rias. He says with a smile.

Asia: Really? Wow. She says with a nervous smile.

Sirzechs: Don't be so nervous, my dear. I'm merely here to conduct some private business matters. He says with a smile.

Asia: Right. She says with a nervous smile.

Rias: What private matters? She asks with a confused look.

Sirzechs: You honestly don't know? Isn't it almost time for open house? He asks with a smile.

Rias gasps and looks really nervous.

Rias: What? You can't do that. She says with a nervous look.

Sirzechs: If you mean that I can't wait to see my little sister in action at school, then you're absolutely right. He says with a smile.

Rias grunts in frustration then looks at Grayfia.

Rias: Was it you, Grayfia? Did you tell him? Be honest! She says with a serious look.

But Grayfia just stays quiet.

Sirzechs: Oh, I almost forgot. Father will be there as well. He says with a smile.

Rias: You can't just give up a day to watch me at school. You have work to do. You're the devil king. You have responsibilities. She says with a nervous look.

Sirzechs: No, actually this counts as work too. He says with a smile.

Rio: Forgive me, sir, but how does that count as work? She asks with a confused look.

Sirzechs: Your all's school seems like a lovely place. We were thinking that we might like to hold the Leaders Summit there. He says with a smile.

Everyone gasps at this in shock.

-End chapter-

(An: Now Xenovia has joined you, and Leaders Summit location has been chosen. But things might not go as planned)

Thank you all for reading and have a great day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 795 26
"What will it be, stay there and give up while dying on the floor or will you take my power and fight for those you care about" That is the question...
577K 5K 27
Madoka Terada is a pawn for Rias Gremory. You worked very well and hard for Rias and her peerage, even became a mid class devil! But then, he came. I...
62.8K 849 18
Y/N L/N, fiancee to Serafall Leviathan and overall powerful being. Rias Gremory, heir to the House of Gremory and in a relationship with the Red Drag...
1.3K 14 15
A reincarnate has fallen into the world of Highschool DxD, but something strange happened, while being a foreigner, Arthur was expecting harsh resist...