S U R R E N D E R

By Lolo_Camz_2002

"I have never felt s strongly about and for someone ever before in my entire life. You're my best friend, my... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight
chapter sixty nine ( last )
A/N
Read this please
Life Goes On
Surrender Update

chapter ten

4.9K 134 20
By Lolo_Camz_2002

Jennie.

This was way too difficult to take off her mind. It felt terrible, all of it was just a big mess and the worst part about it? Lisa didn't regret it as much as she thought she would. The guilt of ignoring her calls and her texts that were coming in every day was much bigger than anything else. Lisa blames her head for this, overthinking and taking things in other ways when the word "game" was said too many times by that woman that didn't seem to leave her alone. She looked for answers within herself just like Jisoo did every time that she would see Lisa. She was disappointed in her, Lisa could tell that the way that he friend was looking at her had changed the past few days after what went down in Jennie's apartment.

The thought of Jisoo talking to Chaeyoung about this was killing her but she was sure that this had already happened. There was no way that those two hadn't discussed it between them behind her back but Lisa had no right to be mad or anything close to that, she did worse things than talk behind someone's back. Looking at her phone that was resting next to her, Lisa exhaled deeply when she saw that she had no notification coming up her heart sinking in her stomach instantly. "Great," She said to herself and pushed her phone away, rubbing her eyes with her hands and letting her back rest on the chair. Who could warn her? Absolutely no one could have warned her about all of this, all the thoughts and the things she did, no one could predict them or stop them.

Lisa was driven by pure need, end of story. It started like a need to take out frustrations and having a break but in the end of the day Lisa couldn't help but wonder... Was that really the reason or a lame excuse to go through with all of it? God damn you.

"Good morning cheater!" Jisoo said while pushing the door of Lisa's office, her eyes falling on Lisa who had been working on editing a few of he videos she had shot with her team the day before. Looking up from where she was sitting she just kept being silent, this "joke" had been going on for almost four days now and it has been getting particularly annoying and she couldn't say anything or ask her to stop. She had no right to do so. "Still working?" Jisoo asked and sat on the chair right across from Lisa, looking at the small award that she ended up winning after all. Lisa simply nodded while eeping her eyes low, focused on her screen not paying much attention to her best friend. "Looking for a new prey? Or is that Jane's job?" Jisoo spoke up again, Lisa hitting her palm on the desk as the sound that it made echoed in the minimalistic office. "I'm working" Lisa said and felt her palm aching, turning red from hitting it on the desk.

Jisoo didn't feel good about taunting Lisa like that, it was hurting her as well but she hated cheaters. After being heated on in her life she couldn't deal with them even if that "them" referred to Lisa her best friend as well. "Are you free tonight?" Jisoo asked, her voice and her tone calmer than before but even now Lisa didn't seem to find the courage to look at her, the fact that her best friend came to find out what was happening for almost the whole month now... It was making Lisa sick to her stomach. "Manoban, you're doing it again" Her friend sighed and her foot kicked Lisa lightly just soo she could get her attention. "What?" Lisa said, eyes never leaving her screen as she spoke up, moving her body so Jisoo couldn't reach her. "Ignoring me without realizing it" Jisoo laughed, relaxing on her chair when Lisa looked at her with an empty look on her face. "You're wrong, I am ignoring you on purpose" Lisa spat out and saw her laptop screen being closed.

"You're my best friend," Lisa started off and chose to ignore that she Jisoo was pissed, almost as pissed as she was even though she thought it'd be better not to show it. "I didn't ask you to understand, but stop this please" Lisa sighed, her chest getting heavy once again while she tried to look her friend in the eyes. It wouldn't be right to say that she didn't want to do what she did, she would be lying if she said that Jennie didn't make her feel... Different. "It's wrong, trust me I know" Lisa said and pulled herself closer to her desk, her stomach touching the wooden surface as she leaned closer. "But... She's different unnie..." Lisa explained or tried to at least since she knew that there was no way in hell Jisoo would understand. Shaking her head Jisoo exhaled deeply, closing her eyes and leaning her head backwards in order to take in what she was hearing. "Do you like her?" Jisoo asked all of a sudden, her eyes staring right at the ceiling of the room they were in before turning to her best friend. "I-I should like her for doing something like that" Lisa stuttered while moving her body nervously, shifting on the chair she was sitting the same time that Jisoo did.

"No I mean... Do you like her?"

____________________________

"It's cold outside!" Jennie heard her mom's voice come from the living room, the woman laughing as she looked through her closet trying to figure out what she was going to wear. She didn't particularly have something casual except from some shirts that she was never planning on wearing around her parents. Squinting her eyes she saw a hoodie laying on the bottom of the wardrobe, smiling as she leaned down to pick it up, the bright yellow catching her eye as she lifted it up and held it in the air remembering well the moment that she took it off Lisa's body. "Why did you stay here?" Jennie laughed while looking at the hoodie, her eyes scanning it entirely before letting her arms fall to her sides. "Wow, I'm talking to a fucking shirt" Jennie said and threw it on her body feeling instantly warm, a faded smile appearing on her red lips.

"Are you ready honey?" Her mom's head popped through the crack of the door, Jennie looking at her through the mirror and nodding, grabbing her bag and placing over her shoulder, the hoodie hanging loose on her short and slim body. "Can we stop somewhere first?" Jennie asked and saw her mom nod now, smiling at the old woman she followed her outside where her father waited, all three of them walking out the apartment and heading down to the car that her father owned. She didn't really expect them, after rotting in her apartment for what felt like an eternity even though in reality it was probably a few days, she needed something to pull her out of there. Her home that once felt inviting and a safe place was now a hole that suffocated her completely.

Her parents were not even supposed to come, at least not as far as she was concerned. But they did, they flew all the way from New Zealand just to see her which was entirely understandable. It must have been a couple years since the last time she saw them, she was way more innocent back then when she decided to fly to Korea and study there. She will never forget the way that her parents looked at her when she suggested something like that, the fear in their eyes when they heard their little girl wanting to leave and stay alone in a country that she had never been before for longer than a week. So many things had changed though and some of those things her parents would never get to know, she wasn't embarrassed but... She still didn't think that she should share all the things she did while being alone in Seoul.

"Pull up here dad, I'll be back in a minute" Jennie said and stepped out the car, walking towards the only coffee shop that she actually enjoyed having coffee from. Maybe it was the atmosphere, maybe it was the people that worked there, or maybe it wasn't anything of the above. Pushing the glass door open and looking over her shoulder to see her parents looking at her with smiles on their lips and eyes that shined so bright. Turning to the front once again she paused when she saw Jisoo walk towards her, her head low as she looked through the things she bought, Jennie standing in the way so she would have to bump into her and stop. Karma is a bitch but I'm even worse than her, Jennie thought and crossed her arms, put a fake smile on and stood there Jisoo eventually bumping into her and looking up. "Jane," Jisoo said and froze, Jennie looking back at her with rage building up inside her chest.

"You're in the way," Jennie said and took a step forward, her shoulder pushing Jisoo's causing her to stumble backwards. She didn't even bother asking for Lisa, what was the point anyway? She got caught and ran away like a cat does when it starts raining, she didn't expect anything more than that. She had to be realistic. "I'm sorry for talking like that," Jisoo spoke up causing Jennie to stop in her tracks and turn around to face her once again, lifting an eyebrow and approaching Jisoo again. "I should have talked to Lisa-" "Save it," Jennie said and tried to turn around so she could leave when she felt a hand touch her arm, Jisoo reaching out for her. "What didn't you understand exactly?" Jennie spat out and pulled her arm away, turning around and walking towards the front of the shop so she could order, pushing every thought that had to do with that out of her head.

Having no other choice since Jennie was in no mood to talk Jisoo walked away, heading to the car that was waiting for her outside conveniently enough Lisa being behind the steering wheel. Tapping her fingers with the rythm of the music that was playing the woman patiently waited for her best friend to come back. "What's with your face?" Lisa laughed when she saw Jisoo step in the car with her, her hands holding the cups of coffee while sitting down, her lap getting hot from how warm it was. "Unnie?" Lisa asked and poked her best friend's arm, the woman looking up to meet Lisa's stare before looking down again. It was a battle for her as well, she knew that she wanted to respect what her friend wanted and how she received things from her own side but... There was that stupid gut thing that told her to stop. Pointing at the coffee shop with her head she only managed to get another confused look by Lisa, her friend starting to look in the store to see what Jisoo was referring to.

"Jane is in there," Jisoo said and Lisa paused with her eyes glued on the building, her eyes softening when she saw her silhouette walking out of the same door that Jisoo had a few moments ago. Frowning her eyebrows she squinting her eyes when she saw her get in a car, feeling instantly confused when she remembered that Jennie doesn't own a driver's license or a car. "Does she drive?" Jisoo pointed out as well, remembering that she had mentioned some time ago when they all first met that she didn't own a car or a driver's license, she never even tried getting one. "No," Lisa said and pulled back, sitting on her seat as she was supposed when she saw the car drive away, down the road that was in front of them. "So someone picked her up" Jisoo said and she looked at Lisa's face, the woman having no emotions at all as she started the car, driving away and going down the opposite side of the one that Jennie did.

"So do you have someone honey?" Her mom's voice pulled her out of her thoughts, Jennie's eyes focusing back on the woman's face, Jennie shaking her head with a smile on her lips that slowly faded. "Impossible, you're so pretty," her dad joined their conversation, looking at both his girls from the rear view mirror smiling at his daughter that gave him a little poke on his shoulder. "No boys? No girls? Nothing?" Her mom asked and started poking her sides knowing that it was her daughter's weak spot, Jennie laughing in response as she tried her best not to spill the coffee she was holding. "No mom, I'm not cut out for relationships" Jennie explained and she looked at her mother's face that was just as bright as she remembers it to be. "And when I try..." Jennie said before pausing herself, looking at her phone that was on her lap.

"It just doesn't work out"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 805 61
"We don't deserve each other. You don't deserve me. We are not meant for each other!" Give this a try and enjoy while reading :) my actual first book...
109K 7.9K 57
"You know this person?" She asked to you. My heart clenched as my gaze never left your beautiful caramel brown eyes, anxiously waiting for you to re...
2.6M 59.1K 49
an addictive, destructive, and exciting affair between a good girl and a womanizer Warning! (Excessive Mature Content) If you are uncomfortable pleas...
545K 16.7K 40
I 𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒕𝒐 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. Lisa G!P Written: May 2020