๐€๐” ๐‘๐„๐•๐Ž๐ˆ๐‘ โ”โ” HARRY P...

By velvetagee

โ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€ ๐˜•๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜•๐˜๐˜ˆ? โž ๐€๐” ๐‘๐„๐•๐Ž๐ˆ๐‘ โ†ณ ๐˜Œ๐˜‹๐˜”๐˜œ๐˜•๐˜‹ ๐˜—๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜•... More

๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‘
๐€๐” ๐‘๐„๐•๐Ž๐ˆ๐‘
๐’๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘ ๐/๐€ + ๐๐Ž๐“๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“

2.2K 111 62
By velvetagee

Au Revoir - Chapter Twenty-Eight

HARRY, RON, AND HERMIONE SENT CHARLOTTE questioning gazes. One of the elves had brought out a stool for her to sit in and Charlotte could've sworn she saw Hermione's eye twitch as she watched the house-elf cater to the blonde.

"You can get a seat yourself, Charlie. Stop making the house-elves do all the work," said Hermione haughtily.

Charlotte snorted, "I think you're forgetting the fact that I have a cold today and you made me run all the way to the kitchens in this gigantic bloody castle,"

Oh, did she mention that she had a cold?

She was always sick during winter and she hated it. Timothy Andrews had brought her to different types of specialists in the Wizarding World but with no such luck. They all assumed that she had a weak immune system which made her sensitive to the cold. It made her weak and sickly. But thank Merlin Scotland was not always cold or she'd be in St. Mungos for the rest of her life.

"No worries, Ma'am," said Lulu, the house-elf who brought her a stool to sit in. "Charlie Andrews is very lovely! Lulu always has pretty hair because of Charlie Andrews!"

Lulu was the house-elf who would make her favorite snacks and serve her and Cedric when they talked in the Kitchens. One day, Lulu complemented her pigtails as she gave Charlotte a sandwich and she offered Lulu to tie her hair for her. She was wearing a tied tea towel stamped with the Hogwarts crest like the other house-elves in the vicinity.

"Want me to tie your hair again today, Lulu? Sorry I haven't been coming these days," said Charlotte, smiling at Lulu who was giddy at the sight of the pretty blonde.

Lulu nodded ecstatically and got another stool for her to sit it. It was a routine Charlotte and Lulu had learned through the blonde's constant visits.

"How do you know Dobby? I've never introduced you two before," said Harry, who was still trapped by Dobby's whole body.

"Dobby has seen Charlie Andrews before! Dobby saw her with the handsome Cedric Diggory when they study!"

Charlotte's face flushed red as soon as Dobby mentioned Cedric.

Ron grinned, "So he is your boyfriend – you better pay up, Harry!"

Harry grumbled, trying to dig down his pockets for knuts to pay Ron. He tried wiggling his arms but Dobby had a tight grip on him. The honey-dew-eyed girl raised an eyebrow, "You two thickheads bet on me and Cedric?"

Hermione scrunched her nose in annoyance, crossing her arms as she furrowed her eyebrows, "You both are so nosy!"

"Agreed," Charlotte said as Lulu handed her another elastic for her hair.

Dobby let go and stepped back from Harry, beaming up at the emerald-eyed boy. "Dobby has been hoping and hoping to see Harry Potter, sir, and Harry Potter has come to see him, sir!"

Like all house-elves, Dobby had enormous green baseball-shaped eyes. He had the same pencil-shaped nose and batlike ears as Lulu. But unlike the other house-elves, Dobby was wearing a tea cozy with a dozen multi-colored badges. He wore a pair of soccer shorts, a black sock, and a sock with pink and orange stripes that Charlotte thought looked ghastly.

The house-elf had tears of joy leaking from his eyes at the very sight of Harry.

"Dobby, what're you even doing here?" asked Harry.

"Dobby has come to work at Hogwarts, sir!" Dobby squealed excitedly. "Professor Dumbledore gave Dobby and Winky jobs, sir!

"Winky?" said Harry. "She's here too?"

Charlotte scrunched her eyebrows, "The house-elf that found your wand?"

Harry nodded.

"Yes, sir, yes, ma'am, yes!" answered Dobby, seizing Harry by the hand and pulled him towards Charlotte, who was halfway done with braiding Lulu's hair. The band of house-elves was bowing and curtsying as Harry, Ron and Hermione walked past them. Charlotte can see the gears turning in Hermione's mind as she observed the elves.

"All done!" said Charlotte, a proud look etched on her face as she turned Lulu to face her.

"Does Lulu look pretty like Charlie Andrews?" asked Lulu, her twinkling, big, blue, tennis ball-shaped eyes looking at her with admiration. Charlotte felt her heart warm, and a smile graced her face, "Even prettier."

Lulu gasped. "I is cannot be prettier than Charlie Andrews!"

"Yes you can — you are as pretty as a peach!" said Charlotte, dusting her hands on her jeans.

Lulu hopped off the stool, her eyes brimming with tears. "Lulu is pretty?"

The blonde nodded enthusiastically. "I have to go now, Lulu — I'll bring some butterfly clips next time I visit. You'll look prettier with them on!"

Lulu's eyes became glassier, "I is cannot thank you enough Ms!" she said.

"You don't need to, Lulu," said Charlotte, wiping Lulu's tears.

"Charlie! Come here!" said Ron, who was in a circle with Harry, Hermione, and Dobby around something. She waved at Lulu, jogging towards her friends.

"What's goin — oh!"

Winky, the house-elf they saw at the World Cup, was sitting by the fire wearing a burnt skirt and a dirty blouse. A blue hat was on her head with holes for her ears to poke through.

"Hello, Winky," said Harry, not daring to inch closer to the vulnerable elf.

Right on cue, Winky burst into tears.

"Harry, you really have a knack for making girls cry," mumbled Charlotte, earning a nudge from Hermione and a stifled giggle from Ron — which he hid with a cough so Hermione wouldn't notice.

(But she did though.)

"Oh dear," said Hermione, reaching out to comfort her. "Winky, don't cry, please don't. . ."

Charlotte caught her arm before she could touch Winky, shaking her head to say not now. The house-elf would cry even harder.

And she did.

Winky was full-on wailing. Both Harry and Ron stood awkwardly as they watched her cry, looking back and forth at both Charlotte and Hermione to see what they would do. Dobby, on the other hand, was beaming brightly at Harry.

"Would Harry Potter like a cup of tea?"

"Er - yeah, okay," said Harry, rubbing the nape of his neck — a habit he does when he doesn't know what to do.

About six house-elves lined themselves behind Dobby carrying a large silver tray laden with a teapot and teacups for the quartet, a jug of milk, and some biscuits.

Lulu was one of the house-elves that lined up and handed Charlotte a box with a beautiful bow neatly tied on top to keep the box from spilling.

"What's this, Lu?" asked Charlotte.

As soon as she said that, her head began to throb. An image of a little girl, no older than five, appeared on her head. The girl had a bob cut on, she was dressed in a long plain-looking blue dress with long sleeves. She was raising a dagger in her right hand with an innocent look on her face.

The Andrew's girl blinked. The image was gone.

"Ms. Charlie's birthday is near! I is make a treat for Ms. Charlie!" said Lulu, beaming at the whiplashed blonde.

As soon as Lulu spoke, Charlotte was brought back to the present — the image of the young girl went far in the back of her mind in a split of a second.

"Lulu! You shouldn't have!" said Charlotte a smile gracing her face as she carefully unwrapped the ribbon on the box. Once she managed to take it off, she took the lid of the box.

"Turkish Delight? Lucky you," said Ron, peaking over her shoulder, his mouth was practically drooling at the sight of the box of treats.

The blonde merely stared emotionlessly at the box — but there was a slight pang in her heart.

"Is Ms. Charlie not like gift?" asked Lulu as she watched Charlotte.

"No, no, no I'm eternally grateful, Lu. . . thank you," she assured with a smile.

"Good service!" complimented Ron. The elves looked delighted and bowed at them before retreating. At the corner of her eye, she could see Hermione frown at Ron.

"How long have you been here, Dobby?" Harry asked as Dobby handed around the tea to all of them.

"Only a week, Harry Potter, sir!" said Dobby happily. "Dobby came to see Professor Dumbledore, sir. You see, sir, it is very difficult for a house-elf who has been dismissed to get a new position, sir, very difficult indeed -" Winky sobbed louder.

"Dobby has traveled the country for two whole years, sir, trying to find work!" Dobby squeaked. "But Dobby hasn't found work, sir, because Dobby wants paying now!"

The house-elves in the kitchen looked away from Dobby in distaste. It was a sad sight to see. These elves were brain-washed into slavery when they were much more powerful than any wizard alive. At least Dobby knew how much he was worth thanks to Harry.

"Good for you, Dobby!" cheered Hermione.

"Way to go, Dobs," grinned Charlotte after taking a sip of her warm tea.

"Thank you, misses!" said Dobby, grinning toothily at them. "But most wizards doesn't want a house-elf who wants paying, miss. 'That's not the point of a house-elf,' they says, and they slammed the door in Dobby's face! Dobby likes work, but he wants to wear clothes and he wants to be paid. Harry Potter. . . Dobby likes being free!"

The quartet smiled at that. In a way, Dobby's words were inspiring. However, the other house-elves thought otherwise as they all edged away from Dobby, and Winky's crying got even louder.

"And then, Harry Potter, Dobby goes to visit Winky, and finds out Winky has been freed too sir!" said Dobby delightedly.

Winky yeeted herself off her stool and began punching the floor. Her tiny screams of agony rang around the kitchens. Hermione kneeled beside her and tried to comfort her as much as she can but it seems that Dobby's story was making Winky even more miserable.

"And then Dobby had the idea. Harry Potter, sir! 'Why doesn't Dobby and Winky find work together?' Dobby says. 'Where is there enough work for two house-elves?' says Winky. And Dobby thinks, and it comes to him, sir! Hogwarts! So Dobby and Winky came to see Professor Dumbledore, sir, and Professor Dumbledore took us on!"

"Well, that's great news! Isn't that right, Winky?" said Charlotte in an attempt to comfort the crying elf. But Winky still continued her tantrum, punching the stone floors and wailing miserably.

"And Professor Dumbledore says he will pay Dobby, sir, if Dobby wants paying! And so Dobby is a free elf, sir, and Dobby gets a Galleon a week and one day off a month!" added Dobby, his eyes brimming with happy tears.

"That's not very much!" Hermione shouted indignantly.

But Charlotte knew better - despite Dobby's goal of freedom, at the end of the day he was still a house-elf and is fairly new at this.

"Professor Dumbledore offered Dobby ten Galleons a week, and weekends off," said Dobby, suddenly giving a little shiver, as though the prospect of so much leisure and riches were frightening, "but Dobby beat him down, miss. . . Dobby likes freedom, miss, but he isn't wanting too much, miss, he likes work better."

"And how much is Professor Dumbledore paying you, Winky?" asked Charlotte going down on her knees next to Hermione.

However, it seems that Charlotte made the mistake of asking as Winky sent a furious look right at her.

"Winky is a disgraced elf, but Winky is not yet getting paid!" she squeaked. "Winky is not sunk so low as that! Winky is properly ashamed of being freed!"

"I was just asking," muttered Charlotte, sitting right back to her seat next to Ron.

"Ashamed?" said Hermione blankly. "But - Winky, come on! It's Mr. Crouch who should be ashamed, not you! You didn't do anything wrong, he was really horrible to you -"

"You is not insulting my master, miss! You is not insulting Mr. Crouch! Mr. Crouch is a good wizard, miss! Mr. Crouch is right to sack bad Winky!" defended Winky protectively.

"Winky is having trouble adjusting, Harry Potter," squeaked Dobby in a small voice, loud enough for the four of them to hear. "Winky forgets she is not bound to Mr. Crouch anymore; she is allowed to speak her mind now, but she won't do it."

"Can't house-elves speak their minds about their masters, then?" Harry asked.

"They can't, Harry," said Charlotte suddenly. The elves have been manipulated by the whole wizarding community. They're convinced that doing something that displeases their masters is shameful. There have also been cases of house-elf murders by their very own cruel masters for speaking back to them. As vile as it sounds, there was very little Charlotte could do. Simple acts of kindness to Dobby, and Lulu can make a big difference.

The trio turned to look at their blonde friend whose face turned serious. They waited for her to say more but she just gave them a look that said that the house-elves wouldn't be too pleased to hear what she has to say.

Her mind wandered to Bubby, the house-elf who disappeared in Albania. Her father was never really home much so Bubby always took care of her when she was young. Charlotte's memory of the elf was a blur after the accident. Though, she remembers the cookies Bubby would bake for her when she was sad and how warm it was.

"Miss Charlie is right," said Dobby. "Tis part of the house-elf's enslavement, sir. We keeps their secrets and our silence, sir. We upholds the family's honor, and we never speaks ill of them - though Professor Dumbledore told Dobby he does not insist upon this. Professor Dumbledore said we is free to - to -"

Dobby looked suddenly nervous and beckoned Harry over. He complied and Dobby whispered something in his ear that made Harry's lips twitch upward slightly.

"But Dobby is not wanting to, Harry Potter. . . Dobby likes Professor Dumbledore very much, sir, and is proud to keep his secrets and our silence for him." said Dobby.

A mischievous grin graced the Andrews girls' face as she asked, "Can you say anything about the Malfoys now?"

They talked with the two elves a couple of minutes more before deciding it was best to retreat back into Gryffindor tower and rest — mainly because Charlotte had a cold.

Before they left, Ron had promised Dobby a sweater from Mrs. Weasley, which Charlotte thought was very noble of him. Both Harry and Ron had also stuffed their pockets with some food for them to enjoy in the common room, Charlotte already had her Turkish Delight which enough for her. Hermione, however, was hesitant to leave the kitchens and was pained when the elves offered them some treats.

Before she exited the kitchens, Charlotte turned around to ask something that was eating her alive. 

Something about Bubby. 

"Dobby?"

"Yes, Miss Charlie?" said the elf with a big grin on his little elfish face.

"Do you know a house-elf named Bubby? From Albania?" she asked curiously as she cradled the gift Lulu gave her. "Maybe you heard something from, say. . . other elves?" 

Dobby's face darkened, and the mood around the kitchens shifted. The elves had stopped what they were doing as they gazed frightenedly at the blonde witch. 

"There are rumors, Miss Charlie Andrews. . . " he trailed in a hushed tone. 

The elf inched towards her to whisper his next words, knowing how the other elves would react. "There are rumors that the house-elf Bubby from Albania was — was — m—"

Her breath hitched, she clutched the box to stop her hand from shaking but it was no use. 

"Murdered!"

There was a horrible pause and Charlotte felt her heart drop to her stomach. But she wasn't prepared for the next few words that Dobby uttered. 

"By Y-You-Know-Who!" 

*** 

"Potter! Weasley! Andrews! Will you three please pay attention?"

It was Thursday and Professor McGonagall's irritated voice woke Charlotte up from her short nap. Dark bags covered her eyes, and her hair was in its usual messy high ponytail. She did not get any sleep after Dobby's revelation of Bubby's rumored fate. She was too shaken at the idea of the poor house-elf getting murdered in cold blood. 

That same night, Charlotte sent a hastily written letter to her father demanding answers from him about Bubby. She had also been planning on going to the library to search for any explanation or something. There was an eighty-six percent chance that Bubby was just sent away because she and her father were going to relocate to England. 

Or maybe there was another elf named Bubby from Albania who was murdered by You-Know-Who? 

What are the odds of that ever happening right? 

Charlotte looked back down at her parchment and saw that she had smudged whatever she was writing with her drool. She had to take another piece of parchment to copy down the homework from the blackboard again.

Dean snorted from her right as he saw the drool-covered parchment paper. 

Normally, Charlotte would be seated next to Hermione during class, but Hermione had requested Professor McGonagall to change seats because she found her snoring distracting. So now, she was deskmates with Dean Thomas, and Seamus Finnigan was seated next to Hermione right in front of them. 

"Oh, shut up, Thomas," she pouted at him. 

Harry and Ron, were seated behind them and they looked like they were having a sword fight with Fred and George's fake wands. 

"Now that Potter and Weasley have been kind enough to act their age, I have something to say to you all."

Charlotte dropped her quill on the table after copying the assignment on the board. She put her left arm on the desk and rested her cheek on the palm of her hand, listening to McGonagall. 

"The Yule Ball is approaching - a traditional part of the Triwizard Tournament and an opportunity for us to socialize with our foreign guests. Now, the ball will be open only to fourth years and above - although you may invite a younger student if you wish -"

Lavender let out a loud giggle from the other side of the room, but so does the other girls in the room. 

Charlotte blinked rapidly, still processing the information she was given. "I'm sorry, Professor, we're having a what now?" 

McGonagall turned to her direction, "We're having a ball, Andrews,"

The blonde witch turned to Dean with wide and frightened eyes, "A ball?" she mouthed exasperatedly which he just snorted in reply and shrugged. 

"Dress robes will be worn," Professor McGonagall continued, "and the ball will start at eight o'clock on Christmas Day, finishing at midnight in the Great Hall. Now then -"

Professor McGonagall stared deliberately around the class.

The blonde turned to tweedle dumb and dumber, "What about my birthday?" she says sadly. 

"Isn't your birthday on the twenty-fourth?" asked Ron. 

"You twat! You know I celebrate my birthday during Christmas!" She exasperated, tapping her quill on Ron's forehead lightly. "We've been friends since forever - how could you not know when my birthday is!" 

"The Yule Ball is of course a chance for us all to - er - let our hair down," said McGonagall with a grimace. 

The girls in the room were giggling while the boys were left dumbfounded in their seats. 

"But that does NOT mean -" Professor McGonagall went on turning to Harry, Ron, and Charlotte. "- That we will be relaxing the standards of behavior we expect from Hogwarts students. I will be most seriously displeased if a Gryffindor student embarrasses the school in any way."

Charlotte frowned. Great! Thanks to Harry's reputation of trouble-making she was now branded as a delinquent. 

The bell rang, and everyone packed their backs.

"Potter - a word, if you please."

The blonde snorted as Harry sighed and proceeded gloomily to McGonagall's desk. "Good luck, Harold," 

"Shut up, Charlie," 

***

IMPORTANT A/N:

I've seen many comments saying that they were getting impatient and that they wanted to read the Narnia parts. However, the Goblet of Fire is important for Charlie's development as a character.

I need everyone to see her imperfections, her mistakes, and how she handles loss because they are vital in the story especially in the Narnia parts.

The simplest details are the most important in this book, it may not be much but it's vital in the coming chapters. It explains everything.

I hope you all be patient with me because I'm working as hard as I can to make this story as perfect as possible.

Love,

Lea

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.7K 11
- ๐Š๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž...
70.3K 2.1K 17
- ๐’๐€๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๏ฟฝ...
330K 7.5K 46
๐‡๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐พ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐พ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐พ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐พ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—น ๐˜„๐พ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐พ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ. ๐‡๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€...
559K 6.7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...