Meeting Will 'A Forbbiden Rom...

By MaryanaStoltz

●COMPLETED● Fan of erotic and heated love scenes? Well, you've come to the right place. No under 18s allowed�... More

Prologue and Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 29

165 7 0
By MaryanaStoltz

Nikki POV

The preparations were going just well. I managed to complete my end of the bargain, Sadam finished the portraits left and Quinton managed to do two portraits. Coaching them has made me realise that I did indeed learn a lot from Kane. From the way he showed me how to mix colour, how to differentiate between cartooned and realistic features.

The invitation cards had already been sent out. Each one of us had five invitation cards, and we could invite anyone of our choice. This was a hard selection for me because I wanted all the people I love to attend the event.

“So Nikki, who are you going to invite?” Kane asked.

We were driving back from the venue. We went there to make sure that everything was being carefully prepared for Friday which was the big day for all of us.

“My mom, Izzy, Nate and Will just not sure if I should invite my mother’s boyfriend or invite a friend of mine Larissa. She’s the one that gave me an eye opener in terms of deciding which career path to take.” I said.

“Sounds like a tough call, but don’t forget the instruction says that only parents and you guys are allowed to bring a partner. So your mom’s boyfriend can be her date.” He said.

“Oh yes so Will is going to be my date and I will be able to invite all my friends then.” I said.

“Yep.” He said.

“I’ll invite T. I hope he will come.” I said.

“Is your mom the only family you have?” he asked.

“Yeah, her aunt the woman that raised her, disowned her after she was pregnant with me.” I said.

“They haven’t spoken since?” he asked.

“No.” I said.

“Alright then. Look if you have more people you want to invite we can work something out.” He said.

“Nah no need Kane but thank you.” I said.

We finally reached campus. Kane dropped me off by my residence block then left. Campus was quiet and peaceful, most of the students had already left for the holidays.

Izzy was going to leave after the event and so was Nate. I wasn’t sure about T, he has been distant. Eventually had to call T and tell him about the invitation, so that I can look for someone else if he’s not keen on coming. I reached the room and there was a gift box on top of my bed. It was a black box wrapped with a silver ribbon.

I looked at Izzy who had her headphones on, looked like she was watching a movie on her laptop.

I examined the box without touching it.

“Open it already, been waiting for you to come back. I also want to see what’s inside.” Izzy said excitedly.

“Who brought it here?” I asked.

“It was a delivery guy. I signed on your behalf.” She said.

“Do you think someone is playing a prank on me? Do you think Hailey is the one that sent it?” I asked.

“Nah I doubt. This gift box shouts expensive by just looking at it. Besides it’s going to be your big day soon maybe it’s someone giving you an early gift.” She said.

“Well in that case let’s see what’s inside. Oh look, there’s a note.” I said opening it.

‘This is for being the best girlfriend ever.

I want to take you out for our very first

date. Please be ready by 6 pm. I’m

coming to pick you up.

Love William.’

A huge smile blossomed on my face, I could feel my cheeks turning pink. I couldn’t wait any longer to see what was inside the box.

“Aren’t you the lucky one? How come Nate has never thought of such? Open the box already.” Izzy ordered.

I opened the box, my eyes couldn’t believe what I was seeing. It was a royal blue satin silk dress and two small fancy jewellery boxes. I opened the first box, it was a rose gold watch. Very similar to the one I saw when I went to buy mom her birthday except this one looked even more expensive.

I opened the second box, there were silver chandelier earrings with sapphire stones and a necklace that had a tiny heart and sapphire stone in it.

I lifted the dress up, it was a long, it covered my feet. But that’s not only what was in the box, there were silver stilettos we didn’t see them at first because they were under the dress.

“OMG. I’m going to die. Will has taste Nikki. Oh my gosh these stilettos are from Saint Laurent. How much money does Will have? Nikki, you better get to the shower right now and freshen up because girl I need to make you look like a rich housewife attending a 30 million dollars’ worth charity function. Let me get my makeup ready.” Izzy said. She was ranting and excited more than I was.

“How does he afford all this?” I asked examining the shoes.

“He’s the son of New York’s most successful cardiologist what do you expect. He’s father is probably worth millions.” Izzy said emptying her makeup bag.

“Why are you still here? It’s already 30 minutes past 4. Will is going to be here soon, and I want to take my time with the makeup and the hair will take longer. Go, go, and go now.” Izzy said.

“Okay fine I’m going. I’ll be back in a few.” I said taking my toiletry bag from my wardrobe.

I didn’t take long. After 10 minutes I was back in the room, it looked like a model dressing room.

“Woah, is that all your makeup? How do you even remember what to use and what not to?” I asked taking off the towel and putting my gown on.

“Makeup shopping is addictive believe me. Now come sit down, let’s start with your hair. What do you want to do with it?” she asked.

“I think a bun is fine?” I said.

“Seriously? A bun? How about we do one big princess French braid and put on these white pearl pins?” she asked.

“Wow, can you do it? Yes definitely, I only see such hairstyles on pageant shows or movies.” I said.

“Lucky for you, I know how to do it. Perks of growing up with an older sister. Now let’s turn you into the princess you are. Will is going to lose his mind.” She said.

“I trust you. Just don’t do too much makeup.” I said while sitting on the chair that was in front of the mirror.

“Don’t worry Nikki, I know your personality and I intend on making you look at yourself and see the beautiful woman that we all see.” She said.

After a long tiring hour and 40 minutes Izzy was done. As she did say, that the hair will take longer.

“And we are finally done. I think I should start getting paid for this.” She said.

“Can I finally see how I look now?” I asked.

“Not yet, let’s first put you in that dress and then you can admire yourself in the mirror all you want.” She said.

“Okay mam.” I said with a deep sigh.

I wore the dress and the shoes, Izzy didn’t even want me to put on my own shoes, and she basically helped me with everything. She kept of whining about the fact that she didn’t want her hard work to get ruined.

“Time for the last touches.” She said while helping me put the necklace on.

“I feel like a proud mother. Look at you. Now you can turn.” She said.

I was nervous, even though I do trust Izzy when it comes to making me look beautiful. I wasn’t sure if I wouldn’t look too much or the makeup will be exaggerated.

“Izzy, my goodness. I, I, I look different, in a good way don’t worry.” I said.

I have never thought I could look this beautiful, ever in my life. From being a girl that was raised by her father, a girl that only knew how to play with boys, I never imagined myself looking like this. Tears filled my eyes, I pulled Izzy into a deep hug.

“Thank you so much Izzy. I am so beautiful all thanks to you.” I said.

“Don’t cry now, you’ll ruin the mascara and you’ll make me cry too.” She said, but she was tearing up anyway.

“I really have to make you my special stylist.” I said.

“When you become a famous painter of course. You’re broke now you won’t be able to pay me I'm expensive.” she said making us both laugh.

My phone was ringing, it was Will calling.

“Hello beautiful.” He said.

“Hey Will.” I said while blushing.

“I’m five minutes away, are you done?” he asked.

“Yes I’m done.” I said.

“Okay. See you in a few. I love you.” He said.

“I love you too Will.” I said.

This man is going to be the death of me. In a space of 7 months I have grown so fond of him. I just didn’t imagine myself with anyone else except him.

“What did he say?” Izzy asked.

“He’s 5 minutes away.” I said.

“Okay, let’s put on the cologne and choose the bag that you will carry. Here, take this lipstick. I didn’t use the matte lipstick, you guys are going to be kissing all night long.” She said.

“I hope my mind doesn’t think about the whole Heather thing.” I said.

“Who is Heather again?” she asked.

“His ex.” I said.

“Oh come on Nikki, the poor guy is trying. He has got the message, you can’t punish him forever.” She said.

“But I can’t stop imagining how it happened.” I said.

“Nikki, you kissed T, twice. Don’t you think it bruised his ego? T has been your best friend and crush for years and he probably knows he can’t compete with that but he’s trying to win you over and have you all to himself. It’s very rare to find such guys nowadays.” She said.

“You’re the one he’s taking a risk with, I bet he doesn’t even care about that anymore, whether your parents find out or not. He loves you and he deserves a girlfriend that is in this with him as well. Life is still going to fuck you guys up.” She said.

“You’re right. I love him so much Izzy. I want him next to me every day.” I said.

“Good. Then own your relationship stop letting people break you.” She said.

“I’m so lucky to have you in my life Izzy.” I said hugging her.

“I’m glad you weren’t a shitty roommate.” She said. “Come now let’s finish up the look Will might be here any minute.”

As soon as we were done, Will called me and told me that he was downstairs waiting for me. He mentioned that he was not using his car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 13.9K 18
***EXCERPT ONLY*** He is Captain of the football team. Most popular Guy in school. Can get any girl he wants. Next in line to be Alpha. Logan's not r...
250 12 27
Ever thought that when you're rich, life is perfect? That's a complete lie. Maddison Knight is the daughter of two of the most wealth people in the...
45 34 34
Sometimes the one you love, is just a temporary part of your life *********** New college student, 18 year old Hallie Cook was looking forward to the...
1.8K 99 44
"So what did you think of the assignment?" He persisted in getting an answer but Bailey had another conversation already in mind. "I noticed you loo...