Persephone Jackson. (Mystic F...

Por chocolex122

Persephone Jackson is tired. Physically she's alright but mentally is a different story. Plagued by nightmare... Más

An
Sup!
Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter Two.
Chapter 3
Chapter four.
Chapter 5
Ha ha....he.
Chapter six
Chapter 7
Chapter eight.
Chapter 9
Chapter ten
chapter 11
chapter twelve
Chapter 13
Sup guys
Chapter fourteen
Chapter 15
Chapter sixteen
This is not an update but this is important to me.
Chapter 17
Chapter eighteen
Chapter 19
chapter twenty
Chapter 21
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter 23
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter 25
Winners of the Votes!!
I for some odd reason got tagged.
Important Rant.
Chapter 27
Twenty Eight
Chapter 29
REWRITE (PUBLISHED!!)

Chapter Twenty-Six

12.8K 466 65
Por chocolex122

"So you're going through on a date with my brother?" Rebekah asked the witch hybrid as the two went through cleaning the remains of the dance the night before.

Percy blushed a small smile blooming on her face, "Uh,  yeah. Later tonight we plan on going for dinner."

Rebekah let out a chuckle, "I have never seen my brother so infatuated with someone before," the vampire hummed, smiling as Leo made his way into the gym rolling a trash can in front of him. He grinned back mischievously.

Rebekah turned back to Percy who pulled a line of streamers from the wall the girl asking, "Really? I'm sure there have been many others he's had a fancy for."

"Oh there has been, I hated them all, I like you," Rebekah stayed with a small smirk and Percy chuckled.

"Thanks. I like you too."

"Hey what about me?" Leo asked from across the room a small pout on his lips. "I'm likeable right."

Percy sent a cheeky smile, "That's where your wrong, Bad Boy Supreme, you are not likeable in the slightest," Percy shook her head and Leo's pout morphed into an offended scowl. "You're downright lovable," she cooed with a smirk as Leo's expression morphed into a dopey smile.

Percy beat her chest twice with her fist and sent a piece sign towards her friend, "Love you, bitch!"

Leo chuckled mimicking her movements, "I ain't ever gonna stop loving you bitch!"

Percy let out a booming laugh as she turned back to her task, Rebekah looked at the two oddly.

"You guys are weird."

"That's because normal is overrated," Leo winked at the blonde vampire before turning back sweeping up several deflated balloons.

Rebekah smiled back at the Latino boy, "I'm sure it is."

"Hello?"

"Where's Matt?" The trio looked over to where Caroline stood at the entrance to the gym.

Leo blinked in confusion, "Who?"

"The human who almost killed Finn," Percy explained.

Leo's nose scrunched in distaste, "Yeah, I don't like him."

"No one does, he's a waste of space," Percy brushed off ignoring the look of offence Caroline sent her.

"He bailed," Rebekah answered knowing Percy didn't care enough to say anything, not that she blames her. "Got called into work at the last minute."

Caroline huffed, "Are you kidding me? So it's just us?"

"You say that as if it's a bad thing," Leo frowned emptying the dustpan into the trash can.

"Yeah, I'll have you know I am amazing at cleaning, Tyson taught me several tricks," Percy stated proudly.

Caroline shot the two amused looks, "It's not that. But seriously only us?"

"Yes, And you're late. The cleanup committee started at eight o'clock," Rebekah stayed with a condescendingly sweet smile.

"It's like 8:02," the baby Barbie vamp protested.

"Exactly, I managed to turn up on time and I didn't even get to attend the dance that I organized," Rebekah stated the passive aggression strong.

"Oh, Bex," Percy sighed at the flash of anger and pain that swept through the older vampire's eyes.

Rebekah walked passed Caroline to empty out the trash in the trash can next to Leo.

"I'm sorry about your mom. I mean I know you like, hated her and everything, but still... I'm sorry."

Rebekah looked at the younger blonde with an unreadable expression before deciding to be kind.

"I'm sorry about your teacher. He seemed like a really nice guy," Caroline smiled slightly. "Yeah, he was."

Rebekah looked the other blonde up and down silently before turning to address Percy, "We should head to the gym, get started there, I think Caroline and Leo can manage," Percy nodded, giving Caroline a small smile before following after Rebekah.

"Behave Valdez!" She called out from over her shoulder.

"I'm freaking angel!"

"The horns on your head say otherwise!"

The girls barely made their way down the hall before another pair of footsteps echoed from the opposite direction. Slowly they both came to halt, and Percy's monster senses started to tingle violently. She learned how to curb it when she was around the Mikaelsons and Damon, but something else was eating at her.

Her hand reached into her hoodie pocket just as the unknown Percy showed himself and the girl let out a sound of surprise. The history teacher/Damon's friend. Wasn't he supposed to be dead?

Rebekah tilted her head, "You're supposed to be dead," Rebekah confirmed Percy's inner thoughts.

The blonde man sneered at them both, "I am!"

Rebekah rushed for the history teacher but he was just as fast if not more, her spin her around and slammed her into the lockers, lifting up his arm, his hand holding a white oak stake. Percy lunges forward just as Caroline rushes in and they both throw Alaric up against the lockers Percy snatching the white oak from his grasp and plunging it into his chest. 

The man cried out and Leo came around the corner a hammer in each hand blazing. The girls backed away chests heaving as the man cried out, but nothing happened.

Realizing this Rebekah rushed over to Leo vamping away from view, Caroline followed her lead but before Percy could make her own escape a force slammed into her side sending her flying through the air before landing roughly on her side.

"Well lookie here, dear sisters of mine, well if it isn't the great Percy Jackson," a sultry voice drawled from the across the hall.

Percy was quick to leap to her feet uncapping Riptide in the process. When she spotted who was standing at the end of the hall she averted her gaze to the woman's shoulder.

The demigod couldn't help but curse a hissing filled her ears.

"You never got to try my crispy Cheese' n' Weiners."

"How many times must I tell you Stheno! We're here to kill her not feed her!"

"Ignore my sisters child of Poseidon, tell me, how's your daddy? Did he miss me?" Though Percy didn't look her in the face she could all but hear the smirk.

"Dam it all, dam it all to Hades!" The demigod cursed.

Medusa let loos a chuckle, "Get her for me dear sisters of mine, I'd like to have her was my most prized statue when I reopen Aunty M's."

Percy sneered before turning on her heel and bolting to down the hall, she made it all the way down to the other side of the school, ducking when she felt the shift in the air.

Alaric had just missed her by a centimetre, Percy cursed again, just able to dive out of the was when Stheno appeared almost as if conjured her sharp nails aimed to strike at Percy who was quick in blocking the blow, with her sword.

"Ah! Persephone Jackson, you're not getting away this time, Euryale cried, and Percy was able to leap up and deliver a kickback at the ad banging Gorgan, dislodging contract with the older sister.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" Percy cursed ducking and rolling as Alaric vamped over towards her once again trying to strike her.

"And here I thought you were a cool dude," Percy shot at the newly made vampire who made for another attack and Percy was quick at slashing at his chest sending the vampire crying out as the sudden wound burned and sizzled, he fell back severely weakened and Percy took that to her advantage.

Percy slashed once again at the air when the sound of Stheno's wings caught her attention, the Gorgon was just able to duck out of reach and Percy flipped up into the air when Euryale came from below, as Percy came back down she kicked the incoming Stheno as far away from her sister and Alaric as possible.

Her strategy was to keep her opponents away from each other until she was able to kill them. Alaric was Who and what Percy was most worried about at the moment, just above Medusa.

She knew how to kill the other monsters, Alaric was an unknown Variable.

The white oak didn't kill him. And she didn't know if Riptide could vampires.

Percy was sure she was going to be meeting Hades earlier than anticipated. Goodbye godhood.

"Gods, I'm going to die on this day."

~~~~~~

New chapter. Important message on the next part.
I hoped you enjoyed it.

If you did y'all know the drill. Like, Comment.

And I'll see you when I see you.

-CHOCOHOLIC.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

31.2K 749 30
Periná has lived in Mystic Falls her whole life, her mother lived here and gave birth to her here, it's also where she died. Periná's birth killed he...
95.9K 4.2K 30
Nearly a year ago, Emma had stepped into Mystic Falls for the first time in her life, never expecting that a small town in Virginia would have the po...
550 17 4
𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓘𝓼 𝓐𝓼 𝓘𝓽 𝓢𝓮𝓮𝓶𝓼... ★☆★ In a small town called Mystic Falls, where everyone knew each other and nothing bad ever...
224K 6.8K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...