Bnha one shots | Requests Clo...

By KarmaMVincent

title says it all Completed stories filled with fluff and angst -I do not own my hero academia/Baku no hero a... More

Ojiro X reader
Mina x fem reader
dabi x male reader
denki kaminari x reader
Tsuyu Asui x reader
Shoto Todoroki x reader
Izuku Midoriya X Ochako Uruaka
Katsuki Bakugou x fem reader
izuku midoria x male reader
All might/toshinori x reader
Yamada Hizashi/Present Mic X reader
Aizawa x reader
Hitoshi Shinsou x fem reader
Eijiro kirishima x fem reader
Izuku Midoriya x fem reader
Hitoshi Shinsou x reader
Eijirou Kirishima x fem reader
shoto todoroki x reader
Tsunagu Hakamata/Best Jeanist x reader
Shota Aizawa x reader
Tsuyu asui x male reader
Toyomitsu Taishiro/FatGum x reader
Shoto Todoroki x reader
Denki kaminari X Hitoshi Shinsou
Katsuki Bakugou X reader
Hanta Sero X reader
Yaoyorozu Momo X reader
Eijirou Kirishima X Katsuki Bakugou
Togata Mirio X fem reader
Katsuki Bakugou X reader
Shoto Todoroki X reader
Katsuki Bakugou
Denki Kaminari x reader
Izuku midoriya x reader part 1
Eijirou Kirishima X reader
Izuku midoriya x reader part 2
Izuku midoriya x reader part 3
Shouta Aizawa X reader
Izuku midoriya x reader part 4
izuku midoriya x reader final!
Requests closed
Important! please read
Bakugo x fem reader part 1
Best Jeanist x fem Villain! Reader
katsuki bakugo x reader
shoto todoroki x reader
shinsou x reader
yandere! Tomura Shigaraki x reader
shoto todoroki x reader
Tenya Iida x reader
Aizawa Shota x reader
BakuDeku
Yandere! Dabi x reader
Izuku x fem reader
spinner x reader
Bakugo x fem reader part2 final
Yandere! Overhaul x reader
Male!Himiko Toga x Male!Reader
Kirishima x fem reader
Yandere! Tomura Shigaraki x reader
Villain!Shoto Todoroki x Reader
Tokoyami x reader
!!Please read!!
Edgeshot/Shinya x reader
All might x reader
Tomura Shigaraki x reader
Kirishima x kaminari
Yandere! Erasermic x Shy/Depressed Reader
Mina x fem reader
Yandere Bakugo x reader
Edgeshot/Shinya x reader
Hizashi Yamada/Present Mic x Reader
All Might x reader part 1
Ojiro x reader
New Story and Updates!!
Yandere Aizawa x reader
All Might x reader part 2
Hawks x reader
Yandere shoto todoroki x reader
Hizashi Yamada/Present Mic x Reader
Deku- Birthday wishes
Fatgum x reader
Aizawa x reader
Tamaki x reader
Denki x fem reader
Thank you!!!!
2k special!
Todoroki x Reader
shinsou x reader
bakugo x reader x kirishima
Hanahaki disease- all might x reader
kirishima x reader
Izuku midoriya x reader
Natsuo Todoroki x Reader
hanta sero x reader
todoroki x reader x bakugo
Hanahaki disease- all might x reader part 2
mirio x reader
❤good bye❤

Tenya Iida

6.6K 149 194
By KarmaMVincent

"Truth or dare?" Hagakure asked Asui giddily.

Tsuyu looked thoughtful for a moment. "Truth. Kero."

"Is true you you licked Tokoyami?"

"It was an accident. He got in my way during training." She responded in a no-nonsense manner.

"Boring!" Mina shouted. "I wanna hear some juicy secrets! Tsu, it's your turn."

Asui turned to you. "Y/N-Chan, truth or dare?"

"Truth!" You exclaimed excitedly, unworried by what the sweet frog-like girl would ask.

To your dismay you watched Mina lean over and whisper in her ear.

Tsu seemed to mull it over for a minute before asking, "Do you have a crush on Iida-San?"

You face instantly became stained with a red blush. Mina, that bitch! She'd been trying to get you to confess you liked him for months now. You were shy about your feelings though and weren't ready to tell anyone how you felt.

You cleared your throat delicately. "Um, dare please," you said, deciding that a dare now sounded like the much safer route to take.

Mina's face twisted into a diabolical smirk as she nodded once to Tsuyu.

"Alright," Tsu said, "I dare you to sneak into Iida-San's room and steal a pair of his boxers. Kero."

Your heart dropped. That was the last thing you wanted to do. You rose slowly, dragging your feet towards Jirou's dorm room door, procrastinating as much as possible.

"Hurry up, Y/N!" Mina said impatiently.

You hand rested on the doorknob. You looked back at the group of your so called friends and sighed morosely, trying to exude puppy dog eyes.

"Awe, she looks so sad," Ochako pointed out sympathetically, "maybe we-"

"Nope!" Mina declared stubbornly, "She chose dare. She has to do it."

You glared at her, roughly tugging open the door and exiting in a huff. You marched towards Iida's room, your irritation at Mina fuelling your motivation. However, the moment you arrived at his door all of your temporary confidence evaporated. You gulped nervously. What if he was in there??

You looked around the hallway cautiously before placing your ear carefully against the wood, listening intently, your eyes closed in concentration. Nothing. That didn't mean he wasn't in there though. You had to knock. If he answered you would ask to see his notes from class earlier, and inform the girls you failed. Easy. Right?

You chewed on your bottom lip anxiously, trying to summon your courage to knock on your crush's door. You raised your hand shakily, rapping on the door three times. You stood silently, breath bated. Nothing.

You stared at the doorknob, heart racing. You rubbed your slick palms against your jeans to dry them. You reached for the knob. Suddenly you heard voices from around the corner. Panicked, you wrenched the door open and raced inside. It was dark inside his room but you didn't dare risk turning on the light. You listened as the voices grew louder as they passed Iida's room, before they began to fade, disappearing after a few moments.

You let out a sigh of relief as you reached for your phone, turning on the flashlight app. You had only seen Iida's room once, during the impromptu dorm room decorating competition, but you were fairly certain his dresser was on the left side of the room. You flashed the light in that direction. Sucess! You tiptoed to the dresser, your heart in your throat as you realized that the act you were about to commit would surely brand you as a creep if you were caught.

You pulled at the top drawer deciding to start your search there. Nope, just shirts. You silently slid it closed and pulled the second drawer open. Wrong again. Painfully aware of the precious time you were wasting, you quickly opened the third drawer. Again, wrong. Frustrated, you yanked open the fourth one, unsure of where you would look next if it was also devoid of underwear. You peered inside. Bingo.

"Who keeps their underwear in the bottom drawer of their dresser?" You mumbled in annoyance to yourself as you grabbed the closest pair to you.

You smoothly shut the drawer and rose to your feet, preparing to make your hasty retreat. The doorknob began to turn. You froze, your heart stopping for a moment. The turning stopped and you heard Iida's voice talking to someone, pausing his entrance into the room. You shook yourself back into action and used the diversion to find a hiding place. There weren't many options. The knob began to turn again. You sprinted to the long draping navy blue curtains that hung in front of the window, pulling them aside and shrinking down behind them, close to the headboard of his bed. You turned the flashlight of your phone off at the same moment that the overhead lights flickered on.

You held your breath as you heard Iida enter the room, dropping what sounded like a heavy bag onto the floor.

'Crap, crap, crap crap. What am I gonna do?' You mentally screamed at yourself. Why did you listen to Mina? Her weeklong comments of you being a chicken would have been much preferred to the hellish situation you were currently in.

You clutched the black boxers in your hand as you feebly tried to think of an escape plan. The only way you were getting out of here was if Iida left again, you mournfully realized. The sound of a heavy text book dropping upon a wooden surface roused you from your scrambling thoughts. A chair scraped on the floor a moment before the sound of a body sinking down upon it was heard. Was he going to study?

You waited a minute, mentally counting to sixty before timidly peeking out from behind the curtains. Sure enough, Iida was seated at his desk, carefully writing something down in his notebook.

You were stuck. You mentally groaned at your woeful circumstances. Knowing Iida, he would be at that desk for hours, pouring over his notes and perfecting his knowledge of your current studies. Should you just admit your defeat and expose your embarrassing position? Maybe you could scare him and say that you were dared to startle him. No, too much time had elapsed for that to be a plausible explanation. You decided to wait until he left the room again. He'd have to leave to use the washroom or to go get something to eat eventually. Right?

Thirty long minutes passed. Your legs were beginning to cramp. You had to pee. You peeked out from the curtain. He was still engrossed in whatever he was working on. You swallowed a sigh. Your desperation was getting to the point where you almost didn't care if you got caught. You felt a vibration in your pocket. You stilled, your breath frozen as you waited to see if Iida had heard. The scratching of his pen continued. You released your breath slowly. You carefully pulled your phone out to see what your notification was. One new text from Mina.

Where are u????

Wait! You could text Mina to come save you! What an idiot you were to not think of that earlier. You quickly texted her your situation, begging her to distract Iida long enough for you to make a break for it. She texted back immediately. Sixteen laughing emojis. Yes, sixteen. You counted. You scowled at the phone. Another text arrived.

On my way

You sagged slightly in relief. You were saved! You waited patiently for Mina to arrive. A few minutes later you heard a knock. Iida's chair scraped again as he moved to answer the door. You peeked out again, watching him stretch, his shirt rising just enough to expose his taut lower abs. Hot damn. He walked to the door and opened it.

"Ashido-San!" He greeted her in surprise, "What brings you here?"

"Hi Iida-Kun!" Mina replied cheerfully, making eye contact with you for a split second. "I was wondering if you could help me with the microwave downstairs. It's not working."

You watched as he removed his glasses and wearily rubbed his eyes. "There's no one else who can help you?"

Mina placed a hand on her hip defiantly. "Well, sorry for bothering you. I just thought as class representative, you'd be the best person to ask." She looked at him pointedly.

He stood up straight at her words. "Yes! Of course you're right!" He turned suddenly. "Just let me grab-"

Your eyes widened as they locked with Iida's dark blue ones. He blinked as he glanced from your panicked face to Mina's guilty one, understanding dawning on his face. He turned slowly and shut the door in Mina's face, turning back to face your trembling form.

You pulled the curtain back across your flaming face in a sad attempt to hide.

"Come out, Y/N-San."

You pushed aside the drapes, miserably stepping out to face your humiliation. Iida glared at you.

"Is there a reason you're hiding in my dorm room?" He asked sternly.

"Well..." You dragged out. "I was kinda dared."

"That is no reason to enter someone's room without their permission! Childish behaviour such as this, is a poor reflection of U.A.! You represent the school and..."

You blinked up at Iida, zoning out from his lecture. You stared inattentively at his flushed cheeks, the rapid motions of his large strong hands, the cute impatient way he pushed his glasses back up his nose. He was just so adorable when he gave impassioned speeches.

"Well?" He was saying, "What do you have to say for yourself?"

You pouted, your eyes downcast. "I'm sorry."

He faltered for a moment as he stared at you. "Um, uh, yes," he stuttered, "Well, it, it's still highly inappropriate! As class representative I really should report you to the school."

Your heart dropped. "Please don't, Iida! Being a student of U.A. has been my dream for so long! I do take it seriously! Please don't let one silly mistake jeopardize my dream!" You begged earnestly.

His eyes softened. He looked away uncomfortable. "I, I don't know..."

You gazed up at him, your eyes pleading, shimmering with unshed tears. The same puppy dog eyes you had tried to use earlier on your friends.

He stared at you, almost in a trancelike state. "Um, okay," he conceded, his cheeks pink. "I'll let it slide this time."

"Thank you so much!" You cried, wrapping your arms around him without thinking. He patted your back awkwardly.

You stepped back, suddenly shy. "Um, I guess I should get out of your hair now."

"Oh," he said, looking a bit disappointed. "Um, well you don't have to."

You tilted your head questioningly. "Oh?" Your voice was steady, acutely dissimilar to the pounding of your heart.

He rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah, you could study for the test on Monday in here with me," he said tensely. "If you want!" He added quickly.

You smiled brightly. "Okay."

Suddenly you weren't so annoyed at Mina anymore.

"Are those my boxers in your hand?"

Never mind. You were definitely still going to kill Mina.

Word count- 1862

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

882K 17.2K 74
Drawing Creds of Toga: Fire-Akra^ BNHA Characters x Reader --- Request Status: CLOSED FOREVER --- *Mature Language and Content! Any innocent cinnamon...
2.2K 227 8
reader x mha character Is it worth the read . . . You tell me . . . #ONGOING I will do requests for whatever you have in mind and i will try my bes...
31.3K 292 13
a book of oneshots with your comfort characters! i don't do ships (i'm sorry) this is an xreader so i will only be doing those and you can request! y...
58.6K 436 11
stop requesting. i will block you. most of these are sad or have serious themes because I like reading and writing angst. - I do not own BNHA or any...