S U R R E N D E R

Autorstwa Lolo_Camz_2002

"I have never felt s strongly about and for someone ever before in my entire life. You're my best friend, my... Więcej

chapter one
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight
chapter sixty nine ( last )
A/N
Read this please
Life Goes On
Surrender Update

chapter two

9.9K 246 24
Autorstwa Lolo_Camz_2002

"Oh, right" Lisa laughed and reached out, feeling the woman's eyes on her again, analyzing every move she made as she reached back, "I'm Lisa, nice to meet you Jane" Lisa said and quickly retrieved her hand away, catching the woman smirking while lowering her head. Well, she definitely was confident, with how she looked that's exactly what she should be, anyone would be if they looked like Jane did. Maybe that was what intimidated Lisa, that and the cat eyes looming over her. The night was for sure different than she expected, she was starting to drink as well but not to the extent that her friends did. Everyone was getting lit. Chaeyoung wa grinding on Jisoo on the dance floor, Andrew and Irene right next to them Tae living it all by himself, all eyes on him as he solo danced. Her eyes landed on Jane who was way too focused on her phone, eyes never leaving that bright as screen. Maybe she didn't enjoy partying that much, and Lisa could relate.

"Have you known Chaeng for long?" Lisa spoke up, swallowing hard when the pair of eyes looked up from the screen, locking with hers instantly. Leaving her phone aside, Jane placed her elbows on the table, nodding her head and choosing not to talk. Lisa could see how intense her eyes were looking at her, she wasn't blind yet that didn't seem to stop her at all. "So, what major in psychology?" Lisa spoke up again, this time looking over at her friends knowing that the way those eyes looked at her were starting to bother her a little bit. "Perceptual psychology" Jane spoke up, her raspy voce traveling to Lisa's ears, the woman looking back at her right away, the same look once again. "There's just something about how people think... It intrigues me." Jane said in the same tone as before, Lisa nodding and trying her best to figure out how can someone intimidate someone else with a simple look. "Isn't that scary?" Lisa engaged in the conversation and turned her whole body so she could face her, interested to see if Jane would keep up her stare if she looked back at her.

"Only interesting" the woman said and Lisa felt shivers going down her spine even though the club was jam packed and the heat was out the roof yet Lisa was feeling cold sweat forming on her forehead. A smirk appeared on the woman's lips as soon as Lisa looked away again, Jane's eyes scanning Lisa's entire figure, analyzing the shit of her on the spot. Lisa had completely zoned out while looking in the distance, pretending to be looking at her friends just so she couldn't give any rights to the woman to look at her. Something about those eyes screamed danger to Lisa, or maybe it was the fact that they had that cat like shape, the vibrant brown colour that she doesn't remember seeing before, or it was the way she was showing off her confidence and the way she talked. And then she snapped out of it, a figure dressed in black appearing in front of her eyes, Lisa focusing on who was in front of her and feeling her breath being caught up in her throat.

"Yes girl!" Lisa heard Andrew yell in excitement when Jane approached all of them, the girl following the music and not hesitating to dance in the most sensual way possible but as if that wasn't enough she wanted to make eye contact with the only member of the group that wasn't joining them, Lisa knowing well that the woman clearly didn't know she was engaged, maybe if she knew she would stop all those flirtatious things. Just watching her looking back at her Lisa felt guilt, she had become so uncomfortable that she wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. "What caught your attention?" Jisoo's voice caught her off guard, her eyes switching from the woman in front of her to Jisoo who was now sitting next to her. "Chaeyoung has some weird friends" Lisa said and let out a nervous laughter, taking her eyes off the woman completely, Jisoo following her friend's gaze and laughing when she realized what Lisa had been looking at. "She's smoking hot, that's what she is Lisa" Jisoo pointed out, gasping when she noticed that Jane, Chaeyoung's friend was still looking at her friend.

"Scratch that, what she is is into you" Jisoo laughed but soon stopped when she noticed how Lisa was looking at her, pointing at the ring on her finger that was shining under the lights of the club. "And what I am is engaged" Lisa responded in the same way Jisoo had talked, using the same words to get her message across, taking a sip from her drink. "That was fucking crazy," Chaeyoung's voice filled their ears, most of the group coming back to the table, Lisa daring to look up her eyes landing on Jane placing her hair behind her shoulders, the sweat running down her face. "I'm afraid I'll have to go" The woman said and started gathering her things, throwing a look at Lisa before turning to Chaeyoung, wrapping her arms around her friend and wishing her a happy birthday once again. "Wait, how are you going to go back home? We're in Itaweon" Chaeyoung pointed out and Jane was ready to talk when Jisoo stopped her. "Lisa should take you, she's the only one with a car"

All of them turned to Lisa who was sitting there with the most serious and pale face that anyone of them had ever seen, waiting for the woman's answer. Well of course she couldn't say no now or keep silent without looking like a complete asshole. Jisoo probably didn't think about it before talking but when Lisa looked at that woman all she hear her head say was wrong as the word danger flashed in front of her eyes. "Sure," Lisa sighed and wore her top again, grabbing her phone and getting up, Jisoo looking at her with the most "I know I just fucked you over" look the woman had seen, but still she knew that Jisoo suggested what she suggested just because she genuinely worried about how Jane would return home. A taxi would be nice but instead of suggesting that threw Lisa under the bus. Lisa started walking to the exit, the music that was making the walls shake unable to hurt her ears as she walked out the front door.

She could hear heels approaching her, the sound of them getting louder and louder, quicker and quicker as if Jane was trying to keep up with her. And then it stopped completely when she did as well, her eyes looking up to check the woman that was not surprisingly at all looking back at her. Choosing not say anything Lisa opened the door and got in, the woman doing the same thing, buckling her seatbelt almost immediately. Cautious much? Lisa thought and started the engine of the car, driving off and turning the radio on so it would fill the awkward silence. Why does she keep looking at me like that? Can't she tell by my reactions that I clearly don't like what she is doing? She may be Chaeng's friend but she definitely isn't my friend, so why does she have to look at me like that? "Would you mind stop looking?" Lisa asked politely and looked next to her, the woman smirking and shaking her head slowly.

She was scary. She was intimidating and scary, that's exactly what she was. "I like to examine things that intrigue me" Jane spoke up and Lisa was stuck looking at her for a moment forgetting completely that she was driving, jumping on her seat when she heard a loud horn coming from the vehicle behind them. Speeding up, she headed down the road and swore to not look back at the woman until she had arrived where she was supposed to arrive. "And I'm very intrigued" Jane spoke up once again, letting out deep sigh she looked out the window. "I'm very engaged" Lisa finally said and she could see from the corner of her eye that it surely caught the woman's attention, Jane's eyes shining when a light would hit them. "Now tell me where should I head to?" Lisa asked as soon as she was ready to turn right, the woman pointing to the left, and Lisa followed her directions, wanting all of this to be over as soon as possible. Jane could see the way Lisa reacted when she would look at her, it's an instict to react in certain ways, and she loved it.

She just loved knowing that she could have a big effect on a complete stranger. Jane loved control and she loved showing off her power, her confidence and ability to intimidate someone by simply looking at them. isa previously characterized it as scary, but it's so interesting to be able to find ways and control the way a person will react. That's having total power over someone. The car stopped when she pointed at the apartment building on the right. Now let's play, Jane said to herself and opened the door, faking a dizzy feeling and stumbling on her way out the car, Lisa cussing and getting as well, a smirk creeping up on Jane's lips. Works everytime... The woman thought and heard Lisa approach her, offering a hand to help her, Jane accepting her offer and getting out the car, looking up to meet the woman's eyes. "Thank you" she said and tried to keep her balance giving herself a 10/10 acting skill, her hand landing on Lisa's shoulder immediately, Lisa reaching up to place her hand on the woman's waist out of fear that she was going to lose her balance and fall. "You should be good now" Lisa said and cleared her throat, pulling her hand away and scratching the back of her head.

Jane smiled in the most evil way possible, both her hands reaching up to grab the collar of the white shirt Lisa was wearing, fixing it and making sure her thumbs brushed over the woman's skin, her neck getting goosebumps almost instantly. Lisa didn't react at first, she was captured by those cat eyes looking straight into hers, Jane's hand sneaked to the back of her head while she stood there, a wave of shivers going down her body when she felt Jane's fingers touch the base of her neck. "What are you doing?" Lisa eventually managed to snap out of it, her hand reaching up to grab the woman's hand and push her away from her since they had been getting dangerously close the past few minutes, the woman's front almost touching Lisa's. "I told you I'm engaged" Lisa said and she felt Jane's other hand come up as well, wrapping around her neck as she pushed herself up so she would be on the same level as Lisa. "Do I look like I care Lisa?" Jennie whispered and her hot breath hit Lisa's ear, the woman holding her breath.

"Breathe, I need you alive" Jennie said and her hand touched the center of the woman's chest, her mouth still strategically placed right by Lisa's ear, her hand clutching onto the white shirt that she was wearing. "You don't even know me, let go" Lisa said, finally snapping out of the spell that the woman casted on her with her attitude, trying to take a step back but feeling Jennie holding her in place. "Oh I'll get to know you, don't rush it" She whispered once again and her nails dug in Lisa's skin, leaving a small scratch on the woman's neck, letting go of her and winking at her before walking away towards the entrance of the place she lived, looking over her shoulder she couldn't help but check out Lisa's figure one more time as she stood there clueless and lost her hand caressing the part that Jennie had scratched.

You haven't seen nothing yet.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

45.1K 682 33
This story is between two lovely couple but as we know life is not always perfect with face up and down in our life Lisa : please let me go jennie...
535 26 12
"Every time I see you I feel like I'm lost in a dream. I knew I loved you from the moment I met you. I've never loved anyone the way I love you. You...
84.3K 2K 23
How far could you go for love when the other has already forgotten you and her promises that made you fall in love in the first place? "You promised...
107K 2.3K 17
Jennie: We're Best Friends, right? Lisa: Yes, of course. Jennie: So be honest with me. Who do you like? Lisa: No one. I love someone. Jennie: ohhh, s...