โœจ๐•ƒ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•™ โ„‚๐•๐•ฆ๐•“ ๐•€๐•ž๐•’๐•˜๏ฟฝ...

By abbeykat2053

๐•๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•’ ๐•ƒ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•™ โ„‚๐•๐•ฆ๐•“ ๐•€๐•ž๐•’๐•˜๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐• ๐• ๐•œ ๐”ผ๐•ฉ๐•ก๐•–๐•”๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•ค๐•–๐•–: โœจโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•๐•š๐•–โœจ โœจ๐•Š๐•”๐•™๐•๏ฟฝ... More

Welcome!
โœจRivals Pt. 1 || Cooper x Readerโœจ
โœจRivals Pt. 2 || Cooper x Readerโœจ
โœจRivals Pt. 3 || Cooper x Readerโœจ
โœจRivals Pt. 4 || Cooper x Readerโœจ
โœจI Hate Parties || Schlatt x Readerโœจ
โ˜๏ธSix Feet Under || Charlie x Readerโ˜๏ธ
๐Ÿ’–Rainy Sundays || Travis x Female!Reader๐Ÿ’–
โ˜๏ธDo Me a Favor || Ted x Readerโ˜๏ธ
โœจPrince Charming || Noah x Female!Mute!Readerโœจ
โœจPrince Charming Pt. 2 || Noah x Female!Mute!Readerโœจ
๐Ÿ’–Catch Me || Cooper x Reader๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Stars || Schlatt x Reader๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Please Notice || Charlie x Reader๐Ÿ’–
โœจBreathe || Cooper x Female!Readerโœจ
โœจRunaways || Carson x Readerโœจ
โœจRunaways Pt. 2 || Carson x Readerโœจ
โœจRunaways Pt. 3 || Carson x Readerโœจ
โœจBroken Ties || Travis x Readerโœจ
๐ŸŒงMemories || Lunch Club x Reader๐ŸŒง
โœจInfluences || Josh x Male!Readerโœจ
๐Ÿ’–Sick || Cooper x Female!Reader๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Lazy Day || Carson x Female!Reader๐Ÿ’–
โœจNew Recruit Pt. 1 || Cooper x Male!Readerโœจ
โœจNew Recruit Pt. 2 || Cooper x Male!Readerโœจ
๐ŸŒงLost Trust || Noah x Female!Reader ๐ŸŒง
๐Ÿ’–One With Nature || Carson x Female!Reader๐Ÿ’–
โœจSo Long Ago || Mason x Female!Readerโœจ
โ˜๏ธStupid Love Song || Ted x Female!Readerโ˜๏ธ
โ˜๏ธStupid Love Song Pt. 2 || Ted x Female!Readerโ˜๏ธ
Hey...!
๐Ÿ’–Late Nights || Ted x Reader๐Ÿ’–
โ˜๏ธSorry Doesn't Cut it || Charlie x Male!Readerโ˜๏ธ
โœจThe Rajjelorette || Minx x Female!Readerโœจ
๐Ÿ’–The Rajjelorette Pt. 2 || Minx x Female!Reader๐Ÿ’–
โœจHurts Like Hell || Cooper x Male!Readerโœจ
โœจHurts Like Hell Pt. 2 || Cooper x Male!Readerโœจ
โœจOne Year Anniversary || Lunch Club x nb!Readerโœจ
Hey Guys...!
The End

๐Ÿ’–Master Bakers || Ted x Reader๐Ÿ’–

5.8K 104 93
By abbeykat2053

HEY YOU. YEAH YOU. THE ONE READING THIS. THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME GET TO 6k. IT MEANS A LOT TO ME.

Ted Fluff :3

~Your POV~

"TED!" I yell, knowing full well that I just woke him up from his slumber. I hear a thud and a rustling of sheets, and then a groan. "I NEED YOUR HELP FOR A VIDEO." A small chuckle follows and the face of the man I love emerges from his bedroom. He stretches his back and looks at me. 

"What's the video?" he asks, his morning voice making me smile. 

"I wanna make cupcakes," I pout, and he laughs. 

"Alright, I see why you've recruited me now. I am a master baker," he lowers his voice and talks like a hero and I laugh. 

"Just come over here and help me, you big doof," I pull him over to the counter I am standing behind and we start to gather everything listed from the recipe on my phone. Then I make him start the camera since it's my channel. "Hey guys! Y/n here and *gasp* I KNOW, an IRL video this is NUTS!" I become my internet persona, and I can see Ted laughing silently out of frame. "Today I'm going to be baking cupcakes because it's nine in the morning on a beautiful Sunday and I want frickin cupcakes!" I gesture to the array of ingredients in front of me. "Today I will be joined by-" I snap and Ted stands next to me, and I snap again, knowing I'll have to edit that later. "-Mr. Ted Nivison!" 

"Hey guys!" he waves, and I chuckle. The internet knows we've hung out and played together before so they know we're good friends, at least. 

"So since I've recruited the cooking video master himself, I am completely confident in our ability to make these cupcakes!" I smile awkwardly at the camera for an excessive amount of time, which just makes him laugh. 

"Alrighty, here's the bowl and the spoon, let's get mixin'! Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (F)," He exclaims, and I whoop as we start following the recipe. Reading things aloud and following them are two very different tasks, and we spent quite a bit of time yelling and laughing at the flour getting on the floor and the eggs somehow getting in my hair. 

"I HAVE THE MIXER!" I announce as I walk back into frame with the now-put-together mixer and the bowl on my head. "TED. I CANNOT SEE." I run right into the counter and hit my side, hissing before laughing. He grabs the bowl from off my head and looks at me for a moment with a soft smile before I put the mixer on the counter and the bowl underneath it, before we realize: the ingredients are already in a separate bowl. I facepalm and he removes the empty bowl. 

"Improvisation!" he declares, putting the full bowl under the mixer. "One? Three? Four? Four's good right?" he looks to me and I shrug so he flips the switch to four, and it begins mixing very aggressively, getting the dry ingredients all over Ted. I shriek with laughter as I jump forward and push the switch to three, which is a much more tolerable speed. He looks down at his black T-shirt which was now covered in white and groans. 

"Don't worry, you can wear mine," I say in a deep, mocking voice, pretending to pull off my shirt before saying "sike!" and laughing. 

"Okay, it is mixed! Somehow! So now we need some spoons and the baking pan, along with the wrappers!" Ted says while looking through the cabinets, finding the wrappers, while I grab my pan and spoons. We start (c)scooping and filling the wrappers to about two-thirds full, effectively getting it in many other places besides the wrappers. Including my nose, Ted's face, my floor, the counter, and my phone. 

"Now they will go into the oven for about twenty minutes. We will see you guys when they are done!" I say, before going over and turning off my camera, making sure the battery life is good and that it recorded that mess successfully. Once those two concerns are no longer, I look at my mess of a kitchen. "This is what I get for letting you stay over at my place, huh?" I put my hands on my hips and chuckle, shaking my head. "Help me clean some of this up, please," I start grabbing the eggs and milk, putting them away. I grab the sugar while he grabs the baking powder and baking soda (yes, they are two different things), and he puts the dirty dishes into my sink. I put away the vanilla, the oil, and the mixer, since only the blade needs to be washed. When I come back, I start wiping up the mess on the floor. I come up from the floor, confused as to why things have gone quiet. 

"IT'S SNOWING!" Ted shouts, before I get a handful of flour thrown directly in my face. I gasp and look at him with wide eyes, looking at the microwave to see it all over me. 

"I can't let you have all the fun," I say, grabbing my own fist full of flour and as he turns around, I use the counter to boost me up and I rub it into his hair. 

"Not the hair!" He looks playfully mortified, and I feign guilt. "Oh, it's on," he squints, and soon we are having an all-out flour fight. It is quickly covering my entire floor, and I groan in the back of my head knowing I'll have to clean this up, but for now I'm enjoying this epic battle against the love of my life. 

"TED." I yell suddenly, and he freezes in place. "I HAVE NO MORE FLOUR." He bursts out laughing and I go to facepalm but I realize that will probably make flour go everywhere, so I refrain. 

"Oh look, there's only five minutes left," he gestures to the timer on my oven, and I look at us and the floor, groaning aloud. "You go get changed, I'll clean this up, okay?" the sincerity in his voice makes my heart swell, so I nod and walk towards my room. "You're leaving behind flour footprints!" he yells down the hall, and when I turn around, I see that I did indeed trail flour all the way to my room. I grab my towel and wipe off my feet, going into my bathroom and looking at myself. I shake my head and grab my iPad, taking a mirror selfie and pulling up Instagram. I posted it with the label 'Flour brawl with tall man child. I almost died. It's everywhere. Pls send help', to which the boys quickly replied with various comments, mainly at how they won't go anywhere near Ted if he's armed with flour (that was from Cooper, who knows firsthand how I feel *cough* minecraft recipes irl *cough*). "CUPCAKES ARE DONE!" Ted yells as the timer goes off, and I put the iPad down, hurrying over to my table since I see my camera has been moved. So we don't have to stand on a wet floor, I think as I sit next to a still-floured Ted.

"Okay so! The cupcakes are done! I think they look pretty good," I do jazz hands over the pan, and see I am coated in white. "Oh- Ted and I battled it out with my flour. I now have no more flour," I reach up and run a hand through his hair, causing flour to rain from it. 

"That is awful," he says with a laugh, and I nod. 

"Oh! We need the icing!" I realize, getting up to grab spatulas and the chocolate icing from my fridge. I walk around the side of my counter and I stop in my tracks. There is still flour. "Ted I thought you said you'd clean it," I look at him with a pout, but he has his phone facing me. 

"Look at it again," he gestures with his eyes, and I notice how nervous he is. I look down at it and I see he's written in it. 

"It says 'Y/n, I love... you?" I look up at him with wide eyes and he smiles, rubbing the back of his neck. 

"I love you," he repeats, and I tear up, running towards him and wrapping my arms around him. 

"I love you too," I say, feeling his heart practically beating out of his chest. I pull back and look into his eyes, and he kisses me softly. I chuckle against his lips and pull back. 

"I can only taste flour," I snort, and he laughs. I snap a picture of the flour confession, as does he, before he cleans it up so I can get to the icing and the spatulas. We sit down again, a smile never leaving our faces. "Now we can ice them!" As per usual, the icing gets more on us than on the cupcakes, and I manage to get some on his nose, which makes him do the same. I swipe it off of his nose and lick my finger. "Mmm flour-y icing," I say in a voice that I call my Travis impression, to which he does the same and mimics me. 

"Let's taste these puppies!" He says once we finally finish, and I nod. We take the wrappers off of two of them and I take a small bite of mine, watching in bewilderment as he shoves the entire cupcake down his throat. "Mms rmm gmm!" his eyes light up but he sounds like a mere vibration, and I laugh so hard I almost choke. 

"Yes, these are really good," I say, wiping a flour-y tear from my eye. I say my outro and let him plug his social media accounts, and then I end the recording. "It's only ten in the morning. How have we managed to be this chaotic?" I question, to which he shrugs. 

"I wish I had an answer, but for now, my significant other should go shower and change. I must know, though: do you want to be in a relationship with me?" I blush and smile, standing up and kissing him quickly. 

"Of course. Which makes you my boyfriend," I smirk, before frolicking away towards my room, his deep chuckle following me. "I love you, my master baker," He yells. 

"I love you too, my master baker!"

Okay. You can't tell me this isn't cute. Because it is. It's very cute. and I thought I lost it all because my computer reloaded everything and it said my draft had only 4 words, even though I'd easily written 500. But it's fiiiiine. I hope you enjoyed this! Requests open as always! Love you all!

~Abbey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 2.5K 16
โ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’„๐’Š๐’•๐’š ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’”๐’Ž๐’‚ // ๐’”๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’˜๐’‰๐’š ๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐’‡๐’–๐’„๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ โž in which i write abt whatever the fuc...
11K 214 37
แด›สœษชs ษชs แด›แด า“แด‡แด‡แด… สแดแดœส€ แด€แด…แด…ษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด. แดษดแด‡-sสœแดแด›s แดา“ แดแด€ษดส สแดแดœแด›แดœส™แด‡ส€s (แด„สœแดœแด„แด‹สŸแด‡ sแด€ษดแด…แดกษชแด„สœ, แด…sแดแด˜, แดฬจsแดแด˜ แด€ษดแด… แดแด›สœแด‡ส€s :D) Sแด€ษดแด…สFส€แดษขLแด‡ษขs ยฉ 2024
1.8K 102 11
"Goodbye.." Jschlatt x p!childoc @sแด€ษดแด…สา“ส€แดษขสŸแด‡ษขs ยฉ 2023
69.4K 1.4K 16
Your a little streamer, and so you've decided to take the advantage of a one and only trip to LA thanks to your college funding you the trip as it's...