โœจ๐•ƒ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•™ โ„‚๐•๐•ฆ๐•“ ๐•€๐•ž๐•’๐•˜๏ฟฝ...

By abbeykat2053

๐•๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•’ ๐•ƒ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•™ โ„‚๐•๐•ฆ๐•“ ๐•€๐•ž๐•’๐•˜๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐• ๐• ๐•œ ๐”ผ๐•ฉ๐•ก๐•–๐•”๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•ค๐•–๐•–: โœจโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•๐•š๐•–โœจ โœจ๐•Š๐•”๐•™๐•๏ฟฝ... More

Welcome!
โœจRivals Pt. 1 || Cooper x Readerโœจ
โœจRivals Pt. 2 || Cooper x Readerโœจ
โœจRivals Pt. 3 || Cooper x Readerโœจ
โœจRivals Pt. 4 || Cooper x Readerโœจ
โœจI Hate Parties || Schlatt x Readerโœจ
โ˜๏ธSix Feet Under || Charlie x Readerโ˜๏ธ
๐Ÿ’–Rainy Sundays || Travis x Female!Reader๐Ÿ’–
โ˜๏ธDo Me a Favor || Ted x Readerโ˜๏ธ
โœจPrince Charming || Noah x Female!Mute!Readerโœจ
โœจPrince Charming Pt. 2 || Noah x Female!Mute!Readerโœจ
๐Ÿ’–Catch Me || Cooper x Reader๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Stars || Schlatt x Reader๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Please Notice || Charlie x Reader๐Ÿ’–
โœจBreathe || Cooper x Female!Readerโœจ
โœจRunaways || Carson x Readerโœจ
โœจRunaways Pt. 2 || Carson x Readerโœจ
โœจRunaways Pt. 3 || Carson x Readerโœจ
โœจBroken Ties || Travis x Readerโœจ
๐ŸŒงMemories || Lunch Club x Reader๐ŸŒง
โœจInfluences || Josh x Male!Readerโœจ
๐Ÿ’–Master Bakers || Ted x Reader๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Lazy Day || Carson x Female!Reader๐Ÿ’–
โœจNew Recruit Pt. 1 || Cooper x Male!Readerโœจ
โœจNew Recruit Pt. 2 || Cooper x Male!Readerโœจ
๐ŸŒงLost Trust || Noah x Female!Reader ๐ŸŒง
๐Ÿ’–One With Nature || Carson x Female!Reader๐Ÿ’–
โœจSo Long Ago || Mason x Female!Readerโœจ
โ˜๏ธStupid Love Song || Ted x Female!Readerโ˜๏ธ
โ˜๏ธStupid Love Song Pt. 2 || Ted x Female!Readerโ˜๏ธ
Hey...!
๐Ÿ’–Late Nights || Ted x Reader๐Ÿ’–
โ˜๏ธSorry Doesn't Cut it || Charlie x Male!Readerโ˜๏ธ
โœจThe Rajjelorette || Minx x Female!Readerโœจ
๐Ÿ’–The Rajjelorette Pt. 2 || Minx x Female!Reader๐Ÿ’–
โœจHurts Like Hell || Cooper x Male!Readerโœจ
โœจHurts Like Hell Pt. 2 || Cooper x Male!Readerโœจ
โœจOne Year Anniversary || Lunch Club x nb!Readerโœจ
Hey Guys...!
The End

๐Ÿ’–Sick || Cooper x Female!Reader๐Ÿ’–

3.5K 75 57
By abbeykat2053

Thank you all for 7k, I truly can't thank you enough for the amount of support I have on this book <33

Cooper Fluff!!

~Your POV~

As soon as I saw that Cooper had to end his 24 hour Minecraft stream early because he wasn't feeling well, I put on my shoes, grabbed my car keys, and went to the boys' house. 

"Hey Y/n! What are you doing here so early?" Carson answers the door, and I smile as he lets me in. 

"I was watching Cooper's stream and I saw he wasn't feeling well so- uhhh, I uh, wanted to make sure he... feels better," my face goes red as he smiles deviously at the realization. 

"Oh you totally are crushing on him," I smack him on the arm and he laughs. "Hey I think it's cute! He'll love to have the company and to know you care this much." I just smile and roll my eyes, before going up to his room. I see him laying in bed with a garbage can next to him. He coughs and holds his stomach and I pout, knocking on the door to make my presence known. 

"Morning, Coop," I say softly, and he opens his eyes slowly. When he sees me, his eyes light up, and he smiles and sits up. "Hey hey hey, no, that's not smart," I rush over to him and push him back lightly. 

"What are you doing here? It's only eight fifteen in the morning," he croaks, and my heart hurts to see him so sick. I sit on the edge of his bed. 

"I was watching your stream and I noticed you weren't feeling well so I just uh... I wanted to, see what I could do to help," I see him smile softly. I reach forward and put the back of my hand against his forehead. "Hm, well you don't have a fever, which is good. You think it was because of the food you ate?" He nods. Something in his face changes and I have an inkling to grab the garbage can, handing it to him right as he throws up. I cringe and stand up. He groans and puts the can down. 

"Sorry, it's not pleasant. You really shouldn't stay, it's so gross," he says, but I shake my head. I  grab another bag and line his can with it, plugging my nose as I rush to throw the soiled one in the trashcan outside. I go back in and spot Carson again. 

"Do you have any anti-nausea meds? Any Dramamine or Tums?" I question. 

"If we do, it would be in the cabinet mirror we have in the bathroom," he says, so I check. Sure enough, they have Dramamine, so I grab it and a glass of soda. I return to Cooper and close his door. 

"Cooper, I have something that I need you to take," I say, and I put the glass down on his desk while I open the packaging around the pill. "If you can swallow this with a super small sip of soda and keep them down, I think you will feel infinitely better," I hand him the pill and the soda glass, which he accepts. I help him sit up very slowly and he does as I told him, being very careful with his sip. I put the glass back and stand at the side of his bed. "Do you think you'll be able to sleep?" 

"I'm not sure. I am exhausted from streaming all night but I don't know that I'll be able to, with the vomiting," he points out, and I nod in understanding. "Have you slept?" he asks, a revelation of sorts hitting him. I blush and rub my arm. 

"I was too invested in your stream," I admit, and he laughs, which makes my heart swell. I stand there awkwardly for a few moments before yawning, covering my mouth with my hand to hide it. He looks at me for a moment with raised eyebrows. 

"Oh, come in here," he says, patting his mattress before lifting up the blankets. I blush and take off my shoes, grabbing the can so it's within my reach if he needs it quickly, and climb under his covers. He turns his head to the left to face me and I prop myself up on my elbow, looking down at him. 

"When you were younger and you got sick, what's something that always made you feel better?" I look at his features while he responds. 

"Uh, my mom used to run her fingers through my hair. It always put me at ease, if I was sick or nervous or couldn't sleep," his cheeks are dusted pink from his embarrassment, but I just smile and reposition myself, lifting his head so it is on my upper right arm. I then bring my hand up and gently run my fingers through his hair, and I feel all of his muscles relax. "You really don't have to do this," he whispers, and I bring my other hand up to his face, tentatively running the backs of my fingers along his cheek. 

"I know," I whisper back, his eyes closed and his breathing slows, making me smile. I close my eyes and before I know it, I'm asleep too. 

~Six Hours Later - Cooper's POV~ 

I wake up slowly and glance at my clock, seeing it's already two thirty pm. As my body becomes more aware of its surroundings, I feel a hand on my head and looking slightly to the left, I spot Y/n, fast asleep. I smile and blush, realizing she ran her fingers through my hair just like my mother did and I fell asleep within a few minutes. I brush strands of hair out of her face and admire her for a few minutes. She really stayed up all night to watch my stream. She cares so much about me that she rushed over here to help me feel better. Why on Earth would she do that? I hear my door open and I see Noah pop his head in. He catches sight of Y/n and his face contorts into a smirk, which makes me want to smack him. 

"Nice catch," he whispers, before leaving, and I blush bright red, smiling. 

"How are you feeling?" I hear from beside me, and I see her rubbing her eyes with her left hand, her right tensing slightly. I lift my head and she removes her arm, her face tinted pink, to which I smile. 

"I'm feeling a lot better, thank you," I tell her, and she smiles too, relief flooding her face. 

"I'm glad to hear it," she looks at me for a moment and I look at her the same way. I then sit up slowly and get out of bed, to which she becomes Nurse Y/n again and freaks out. "Careful! Don't sit up too fast!" I chuckle and stand up slowly, grabbing a new shirt and going to my bathroom. I change and brush my teeth, not enjoying the taste in my mouth. Once I return I see she's wrapped herself in my blankets like a blanket burrito. I shake my head with a laugh. When she sees me, she becomes a tomato. "Your blankets smell like you," she shoves her face into them and I sit next to her. 

"Oh yeah? What do I smell like?" I inquire, to which she peeps her head up. 

"Like, like you. Like, good, mixed with hot, and, and Cooper, and goodness," she pulls them over her head and I manage to sneak my way into the burrito with her. 

"So that's why you came over, huh? To steal my blankets?" She widens her eyes and, clutching the blanket in her fists, wraps her arms and the blanket around me, making us fall back onto my pillow. 

"Not your blankets. You," she mutters against my chest. "Your shirt smells like you too! I cannot escape the good smell! I guess I'm stuck here forever, Coop." I wrap my arms around her too. 

"I'm perfectly fine with that," I mumble, and she picks up her head to look at me. 

"Does that mean I don't have to leave?" she questions, her voice higher pitched, and I bring my hands up to her hair, twisting a strand of it around my finger. 

"Well if I make you my girlfriend then you'd never have to leave," I think aloud, which makes both of us blush. 

"Well I guess I'll never have to leave then," she looks at me and I look at her. We both sit up and take the blankets off, staring with wide eyes. 

"Did you just-"

"Mhm," she cuts me off. 

"Does that mean-"

"Oh yeah, since like, midway through SMPLive," she does it again. 

"But you didn't-"

"Nope. I was terrified and I thought you were focused on your career and your friends and moving soon and skating, so," she tucks hair behind her ear, a nervous habit of hers. 

"I always have room for you," I whisper, and she blushes bright red. 

"HAVE YOU GUYS KISSED YET?" Carson yells through the door, and I die a little inside. 

"NO, FUCK OFF AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS," I yell back, but she takes my face and kisses me. I close my eyes and grab her face with one hand, the other resting on her hip. She pulls away and smiles. 

"CHANGE THAT TO YES, NOW FUCK OFF," she yells, and I laugh, pulling her back in for another kiss. 

"I JUST WANT TO SAY I KNEW IT AS SOON AS SHE SHOWED UP HERE," Carson shouts, though he sounds farther away. 

"WE KNOW," we say simultaneously, before chuckling and laying back down. It was so worth being sick

Heeeeeyyyy so I hope you guys liked this little wholesome Cooper chapter! I loved writing it and uGH I wanna run my fingers through Cooper's hair sHUSH. I love you all!

~Abbey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 1.8K 72
โœฐ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐—ผ๐ซ๐—บ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐›๐ฅ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—บ. โœฐ โœฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐—ผ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‹๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ก ๏ฟฝ...
240K 11.8K 52
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š. "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ซ๏ฟฝ...
15.6K 582 17
๐‡๐Ž๐๐Ž๐‘๐†๐”๐Š - wherein a boy suffer from unrequited love and a certain disease that comes with it. + ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ...
119K 1.9K 35
แ‘ญใ—แ—ฉแŽฉแ†แ‘Žแ€ : [แฏแ—ดแ–‡แ—ทแ—ฉแŽขแ†แ—ฐ] - [แ—ฐแชแŽขแ•ผแ—ดแ–‡ แ—ฐแชแŽขแ•ผแ—ดแ–‡] 1:21 โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ…‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ 2:58 โ–บ โ–Œโ–Œ โ–  volฯ…ะผe : โ–โ–‚โ–ƒโ–„โ–…โ–†โ–‡โ–‰ ๐™ƒ๏ฟฝ...