HyperDimension Neptunia Rebir...

By KazumaAkimoto

Four years has passed since ASIC's downfall and the Deity of Sin's defeat, peace has finally return to Gamind... More

Main Protagonists and Characters
Prologue: The Fated Battle of four years ago.
Hansuke's arrival at Gamindustri, the story of the Dragneel Family
The Goddess of Leanbox, meeting with Vert
Invasion of Leanbox, the attack of the Heartless
A giant Heartless appear, Vs The Guard Armor
Let's go to Lastation, meeting with Noire
Noire's sadness, the memories of Uni
The Legend of Uni, one of the heros who saved Gamindustri
GRIM REAPER made their move, Apparition of Ōkui
Vs Ōkui the Sin of Gluttony, The Will of Noire
Planeptune here we go, The Goddess Neptune has arrival
Neptune most precious memories, The legend of Planeptune's heroin Nepgear
Meeting with Histoire the Oracle of Planeptune.
Saved just in time, Meiun Inochi save the day
Neptune's decision, for the sake of Gamindustri
Monsters hunt, Apparition of Marvy, CC2, Tekken and Broccoli
Arrival at Lowee, The Land of White Serenity
All the Goddesses reunited, Blanc the Goddess of Lowee
The sadness of Blanc, her memories of Rom & Ram
Blanc's culpability, the day where her life was devastated
Lowee's in danger, All ready to protect what we hold dear
The rage of Blanc, Vs Hokori the Sin of Pride
Desire to save people she hold dear, Blanc's decision
Reunion of cousins, 5pb. & MAGES
A great adventurer, Falcom in action
Onward the Keyblade Graveyard, Legends Awakening
Saving the Legends, Vs Ikari the Sin of Wrath
Reunion of destiny, the return of Fuyu Dragneel, Asuka Shimada & Genji Shimada
Warechu turned into a monster, Gamindustri in danger
Stopping the rampaging Rat, Vs Warechu
A lot of Pride, Hokori release his full power
Desperate time for desperate measures, Histoire got kidnapped again
Saving Histoire, Ōkui transformed into a fallen angel
Taking back Planeptune, Vs Senbō The Sin of Envy & GRIM REAPER's Leader
A calamity approach, The Reaper is revived
In search for a solution, the Ultimate Key, the X-Blade
The four Lords of Death revived, the battle for the fate of Gamindustri
Relaxing before the final battle, the girls's feelings
Time to end this endless war for good, Vs True Reaper
My friends and My family are my power, The end of The Reaper
The beginning of a new era, Hansuke's happy life

Warechu strike back, Vs Demon Tide

94 7 6
By KazumaAkimoto

Neptune's POV

As we finally found the rat that caused problem to my nation, he decide to summon the Demon Tide that my sister and the rest of the CPU Candidates faced at Leanbox four years ago. Chika begin explaining to us the strategy to beat him.

Neptune ("Purple Heart"): so Chika, what strategy do we have against such a monster ?

Chika: well from what i know about the Demon Tide, he has at least two form, the first form is a large wave of Shadows, it possess three attacks, a soaring strike, a Shadow trap, and an assault from underground all three can be easily avoided with a well-timed Barrier, and a quick Counter Blast can then be used to damage. if the Demon Tide's eyes became red, that mean that he is about to attack.

Noire ("Black Heart"): i see, and what about his second form ?

Hansuke: i bet his second form is the most annoying to fight.

Chika: that's true, when the Demon Tide took enough damages, it plunges this wave into the ground. This turns the entire area in shades of red and black. When it re-emerges, it takes the form of a tornado of Shadows with an orange core at its center.

When the Demon Tide takes damage, individual Shadows will fall out of the swarm and disappear. Many of its attacks also comprise of launching individual Shadows, which disappear after impact.

Cave: i see, the first form is easy to strike, but it is his second form that we should be aware off.

5pb.: yeah, if we are caught in one of his attacks, the damages would be severe.

Vert ("Green Heart"): i bet that rat would use the Demon Tide to make sure he finish his mission without any interference.

Mina: or maybe he want to fight too, to make us pay for freezing him back in Leanbox, but no matter i will freeze him again if i have too.

Kei: whoa ! Mina, you seems really serious.

Mina: oh yes, i do.

Meiun: anyway, now that we have our strategy against that monster, let's take him down.

Hansuke: yeah, but we still have to be careful for his attacks.

Chika: alright then, everyone let's go.

Everyone: yeah !!!

*Demon Tide 1st form Boss Battle theme start*

We all begin to run at the Demon Tide to attack, we notice that his eyes turn red, which mean that he is about to attack.

Meiun: everyone dodge !

We dodge that Heartless attack several times before his eyes turn yellow again, we attack immediately after this.

Neptune ("Purple Heart"): take this, Critical Edge.

Neptune use her Critical Edge to attack the monsters which give him some damages, Noire and Vert follow right behind.

Noire ("Black Heart"): my turn now, Drop Crush.

Vert ("Green Heart"): have a taste of this, Kinestra Slash

Both of their attacks do severe damages to the Demon Tide, his eyes turn red again and begin his assault from underground.

Mina: where did he go ?

Meiun: Mina watch out behind you.

Warned by Meiun, Mina move out of the way as the Demon Tide was about to hit her, she did the same at least four time before unleashing her powers at the monster.

Mina: stop moving, Hyōma no Gekiko ("Ice Demon's Rage")

Her attack hit the Demon Tide right to the core causing him great damages, we continue to attack him until his eyes turn red again and rush at us at high speed.

Meiun: my turn, Senjin Kokuyōken, Kokuyō Rasenjin ("One Thousand Obsidian Blades: Obsidian Spiral")

Meiun summon one thousand blades that form a spiral that continuously attacks the Demon Tide like a chain saw as he rushed at him.

Meiun: settle down.

The one thousand blade managed to hit the Demon Tide who pull back from him, it rush at the ground which make the mass of Shadows separated from each other rushing at us before reforming.

Chika: what a pain, time to get serious, Raiu ("Thunderstorm")

Chika charge her two Keyblade with lightning energy and unleash a wave of salvo of electric blasts at the monster. who take multiple hit from it.

Chika: you didn't see that one coming huh ?

The Demon Tide eyes turn red against and does his attack from underground at us again, we dodge his attempt and quickly counterattack with a powerful attack.

Hansuke: damn monster, stop moving, Dai honō ryū no moeru ken ("Burning Fist of the Great Flame Dragon")

Hansuke engulf his fists in flames that are so hot that it can melt everything it touch similair to his Fire Dragon King Mode, he hit the Demon Tide several time before hitting him with a strong punch that set them on fire.

Noire ("Black Heart"): nice darling, he start getting on fire !

Hansuke: yeah, but this isn't over yet, we have done a lot of damages to that monster, so let's be careful, something tells me that he will use his second form.

Vert ("Green Heart"): i agree with Hansuke, we better not let our guard down.

Neptune ("Purple Heart"): yes, if we let our guard down, we gonna be hit by that monster without even us noticing.

Chika: we understand.

Cave: here it come !

The Demon Tide rush at us again using his Soaring strike to attack, Cave warn us in time and we avoid his attack, Cave then decide to attack him by using one of her skills against him.

Cave: i've got you now monster, Full Burst Option.

Cave unleash a Blow max-power flames from an extended Option at the Demon Tide who take the hit in a brutal manner, his eyes turn red again and strike her down, but she block his attempt allowing Kei to attack.

Kei: thank Cave, now that monster is mine.

Cave: hurry up, i can't hold him much longer.

Kei: take this, Tornado Sword.

Kei charge her sword with Share energy and hit the Demon Tide two time before hitting him with the last one which give him significant damage to him.

Kei: looks like he take enough damages from our attacks.

Chika: but it's not enough, i guess i have to tried once again, Parusu bakudan ("Pulse Bomb")

Chika charge her energy into her two Keyblade creating several balls of energy from the tip of the Keyblades bombarding the Demon Tide with a series of small explosions. The damages he took from it were severe enough for him to forcefully turn into his second form.

Chika: i guess that attack was enough, look at him

Mina: he really turn into his second form.

Noire: it's gonna be more troublesome than we think.

*Demon Tide 1st form Boss Battle Theme end*

Mina's POV

After the Demon Tide took enough damages from our attacks, he begin to transform into his second form by entering the ground which cause the sky to turn red and when it re-emerges, it takes the form of a tornado of Shadows with an orange core at its center.

*Demon Tide 2nd form Boss Battle Theme start*

Hansuke: so this is the Demon Tide's second form !

Meiun: seems the case. at least one good think came out of all this.

Noire ("Black Heart"): yeah, it completely show us the core of this monster, if we hit him with powerful attacks, it should make them all vanish.

Vert ("Green Heart"): sound like an easy task, but something tell me that the Demon Tide won't let us near it's core so easily.

Cave: so what do we know about his attack while in his second form ?

Chika: well, under his second form, the Demon Tide become much more agressive in an attempt to protect its vulnerable core. Added to its arsenal is a new projectile attack that is best avoided with Cartwheel. It switches between this and a another attack, in which its tornado of Shadows glows red and rushes us. During this attack it retreats every now and then, you can use barrier to protect yourself, but if we stands too close, it might not retreat far enough. In this case the attack is continuous. While the tornado is blue-purple, it's safe to attack.

Hansuke: i see, that won't be easy, what else he can do like this ?

Chika: When he gets enough damages, the Demon Tide warps away its core while its tornado remains. After this, invulnerable orbs made of Shadows will be launched from the ground at random. If this happens, try to dodge these as much as possible. If one of us get hit by it, the orbs will launch whoever got hit into the sky, where we are a risk of being hit again by other orbs. These can be avoided with Air Slide, although this becomes more difficult as we falls towards the ground. At the end of the attack, the tornado increases in size and whirls around the entire arena, limiting our movements. When the Demon Tide is not using any of these attacks, we can enter the tornado and bombard the Demon Tide with aerial combos until he's finished.

Kei: okay, now we have a good strategy to beat him.

Mina: and once we done with that monster the rat is next.

Chika: okay, but we have to make he doesn't get away.

Neptune ("Purple Heart"): yes, if he manage to get away, we gonna have a serious problem.

Meiun: oh oh oh, don't worry Neptune, he won't get away from this easy.

Noire ("Black Heart"): i'm pretty sure that you can predict what he's gonna do once the Demon Tide is defeated.

Meiun: yeah and better, he won't even see it coming.

At this point, the Demon Tide turn red and begin rushing at us to attack, we dodge him as much as we can, until he return back to blue-purple.

Noire ("Black Heart"): whoa, that was close.

Vert ("Green Heart"): let's attack him while he like this, Sylhet Spear

Vert's attack reach the Demon Tide hit him pretty hard, but seeing that wasn't enough against him, Noire and Neptune decide to use their combinate attack against him.

Neptune: let's go Noire.

Noire: got it, Tornado Sword.

Noire hit the Demon Tide two time as Neptune unleash his 32-bit Mega Blade on the monster summoning a column of light that deal a severe blow on him as shadows begin to fall from the the monster and vanished upon touching the ground.

Hansuke: that attack is really something.

Chika: yes, you and Mina should try a combinate attack too.

Mina: what do you mean ?

Chika: i was thinking, since you both possess ice and fire powers respectively, you should be able to use Hansuke and Fuyu's signature move.

Hansuke was surprise and happy to know that Chika had a idea like this one, he hadn't forgot his signature combinate attack with Fuyu and look at Mina who give him a smile.

Hansuke: okay then, if Chika said so, let's do this Mina.

Mina: yes Hansuke, if your brother Fuyu could do it, there's no reason that i couldn't do it.

Neptune saw what Hansuke and Mina are about to do, Noire was also looking but she already knew about Hansuke's signature combinate attack with his brother Fuyu, so she think that if Fuyu could do it, there's no reason that Mina couldn't do it.

Noire ("Black Heart"): oh ! they really gonna do it ?

Neptune ("Purple Heart"): do you know what they're gonna do Noire ?

Noire ("Black Heart"): yeah, they gonna use the Dragneel Brothers signature move.

Neptune ("Purple Heart"): you sure ? but that attack can only used by Fuyu and Hansuke.

Noire ("Black Heart"): if Fuyu could do it with Hansuke, then Mina is also able to do it with the Ice Demon powers she inherited from Kazuma.

Meiun: girls, we better get out of their range, if they unleash their combinate attack, we gonna get caught in it.

Noire & Neptune ("Purple Heart & Black Heart"): understood !!!

All three of them get away from Hansuke and Mina's range of attack as the Demon Tide rush at them, the energy they gathering from their respective elements was enough and then proceed of unleashed against the monster.

Hansuke & Mina: here we go, Burū Kurimuzon ("Blue Crimson")

They unleash their combinate attack on the Demon Tide in the form of a large beam combinate with fire and ice, the attack reach him at the core and severely injured the monster who suffer in agony.

Cave: incredible, that attack really worked !

Kei: yeah, it's the famous Dragneel Brother's signature combination attack named Blue Crimson, a combination of fire and ice unleashed in the form of a large beam that could defeat anything on it's way.

5pb.: that's awesome !!!

At this moment, The Demon Tide became really angry and turn red, it warps away it's core and invulnerable orbs made of Shadows are launched from the ground at random.

Meiun: everyone watch out for these orbs !!!

Chika: got it.

The Demon Tide continue to attack us, until someone appear and unleash a certain attack on the monsters, an attack that Neptune know very well.

???: Demonic Inferno.

That attack burn down most of the Shadows that form the Demon Tide, Neptune look at the direction of where it came from and she saw IF and Compa who came to help us out against that monster.

Neptune ("Purple Heart"): this attack.... is that Iffy and Compa !

IF: Neptune, Noire, everyone, we came to give you a helping hand.

Compa: we'll here to help you out against that monster.

Noire ("Black Heart"): well, it's a good thing you both came, we gonna need all the help we can get.

IF: understood, let's Compa.

Compa: okie dokie.

The Demon Tide rush at both IF and Compa in retaliation for what they did to him, but they dodge at the last moment and return to our side.

IF: what a persistent monster, maybe this will calm him down, La Delphinus.

IF unleash her attack on the Demon Tide and a column of light appear below the monster injury him critically as a lot of Shadows vanish from the monster wave-like formation.

Compa: it's working, there everyone let me heal you all.

Compa use her skill as a nurse and in no time everyone was healing from the injuries we got from fighting against the Heartless, we all cheer Compa for her ability as a nurse which make her blushing pure red.

Noire ("Black Heart"): that's incredible, all the injuries we had during our fight healed in no time.

Vert ("Green Heart"): that prove that Compa is really skilled as a nurse, she heal people in no time.

Cave: i agree, she was blessed with good fortune.

Hansuke: Compa is the best nurse of all Gamindustri and a excellent cook, she deserve to be praised.

Mina, Chika & Kei: you right.

Compa: *blushing* eheheheh come on guys, i did what i have to do for all of you.

IF: but they right, are you really skilled to be a nurse Compa.

Compa: *blushing* not you too Iffy.

Hansuke: anyway, now that we are fully healed, time to finish this fight and give that rat the beating of his life.

Everyone: right !!!

Compa: "If Hansuke said it, it can't be help it, hope Mister rat will learn his lesson this time"

Warechu: i won't let myself beaten by the likes of you, go Demon Tide destroy them all.

Hansuke: you are wrong, you damn rat, alone we are strong, but together we're invincible, want to know why ?

Noire ("Black Heart"): the answer is simple.

Hansuke & Noire ("Black Heart"): our friends, they are our power.

Meiun: whoa ! now that was a speech ! everyone let's finish this together.

Everyone: yeah !!!

This word putting Warechu in a state of manic as the Demon Tide rush at us one last time, all of us rush at him gathering our respective energy and ready to use our ultimate attack on him.

Vert & Neptune ("Green Heart & Purple Heart"): Blade and Spear

Mina: Kōri no maō Hyõsu Dan'u ("Ice Demon King's Hallstone Spear throw")

Kei: Gate Keeper

Cave: Black Label

IF: Apocalypse Nova

Compa: Bread Crumbs

5pb.: 5pb. LIVE!

Meiun: Circulus Pilorum Nigrorum ("Ring of All-Piercing Black Stakes")

All of our attacks managed to hit the Demon Tide to it's core, the damages he took were too much for him to handle, We pull back as Hansuke and Noire are about to deliver the final blow that will settled the fight.

Meiun: Hansuke, Noire, we leave the rest of you.

Hansuke & Noire ("Black Heart"): okay,

Warechu: we won't lose.

Hansuke & Noire ("Black Heart"): on the contrary, you already lose, Taika ryū no eien no honō ("The Eternal Flame of the Great Fire Dragon")

Both Hansuke and Noire's fire power unleashed together form a giant wave of flames that burn immediately the Demon Tide upon contact, the damages of the combinate attack are so great that the monsters succumb to it's injuries and vanished in a giant puff of darkness.

*Demon Tide 2nd form Boss Battle Theme end*

Meiun: that's it, we did everyone !!!

Mina: victory !!!

Everyone: yeah !!!

From a distance, Warechu was watching with fear what just happen and tried to get away, however like Meiun predicted, it did not take long for him for being spotted by all of us.

Neptune ("Purple Heart"): hold on, you really we could get away this easy ?

Warechu: "crap ! i've been find out"

Vert ("Green Heart"): you really think we forgot about you ?

Meiun: don't think that this time you will get away, with just being frozen, you attack Neptune's nation and the punishment will be 100 time worst than the regular one Kazuma did to you.

Mina: i agree with you Meiun, what about you girls ?

Girls: we all agree.

Warechu: *panicking* what are you gonna do ?

Hansuke: *evil smile* i hope you are ready for the beating of you life, if you are then you better be prepared.

Warechu: *panicking* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kei's POV

Several minutes later, Warechu was beaten like hell, his body was all brushed full of injuries and bleeding everywhere after all of us beat him up for putting Planeptune is danger, he deserve for joining such an awful organization like GRIM REAPER.

Hansuke: guess that's that.

Warechu: .........

Noire: he is completely unconscious, now he will think twice before causing trouble like that again.

Hansuke: you bet.

Mina: so what are we gonna do with him ?

Neptune: let's put him in a call in the Basilicom and making sure he won't escape this time, in this state he won't be able to do anything for a while.

Vert: i agree with Neptune.

Kei: same for me, beside we need to go back to the Basilicom and tell Histoire that we defeated the source of all trouble.

Meiun: yeah, it's been a long time since i have seen her.

Hansuke: then let's head to the Basilicom and making sure this rotten won't cause trouble anymore.

Cave: *blushing* whoa ! such words, he really is fit to be the leader of our group.

5pb.: yes, he possess skills that are equal to his little brother Kazuma, i just wonder what they usually like when they are together in normal days ?

Chika: who knows, at least they have a good relationship, with Fuyu it's always ended up in brawls or that's what i've heard.

5pb.: i see, that must be a usual thing for brothers.

Chika: yeah. for now let's head back to the Basilicom and see Histoire and rest for a bit, i'm tired.

Vert: well Chika, you're not the only one.

Several hours later, we arrival at the Basilicom where we hand over the unconscious rat to the guards who take him to a cell and lock him up so that he won't cause trouble anymore, Histoire came and congratulate us for saving Planeptune from the Heartless.

Histoire: welcome back, everyone i'd like to give you all my thanks for saving Planeptune from the threat of the Heartless.

Hansuke: you're welcome Histoire, beside as a member of the Dragneel Family it's our duty to prevent a disaster like this to happen again.

Histoire: still, thank you Hansuke.

Neptune: so what's going to happen to that rat ? he did cause a lot of trouble this time.

Noire: yeah and with the beating he took from all of us, he won't be able to do anything for a while.

Histoire: do not worry, the guards will place him in a special cell which neutralize all of his dark power including his ability to summon those monsters.

Cave: that's a good news.

Chika: yeah, at least he won't cause trouble anymore but we are so tired that we couldn't move a finger.

Histoire: you all must be tired from the battle, come on i led you to the living of the Basilicom, i will have Compa preparing the dinner for you all.

Hansuke: thank you Histoire.

As everyone go to the living room, Histoire was very happy to see Meiun again after four years of absence, i was also happy that he came back right on time, otherwise we would be in deep trouble.

Histoire: eheheheheh, i'm really happy that i've got to meet you again Meiun.

Meiun: yeah Histy, it's been a long time.

Histoire: so how was your training journey, i know you've been gone for a long time to focus on training yourself to master your powers since you are now human.

Meiun: yes, back in the day, i was known as CFW Brave, a member of the Four Felon of ASIC, but now i'm on the right side all thanks to Kazuma, he made me see the error of my way.

Histoire: you and Kazuma did become best friends, so how does it feel to meet his big brother ?

Meiun: it was memorable, meeting the grandson of Haru Dragneel is like a dream come true.

Histoire: i heard of him, Haru Dragneel the living legend, the exploits he realized has made him known worldwide on a legendary level, he was the original founder of the Dragneel Family and the owner of the Dragneel Dojo.

Meiun: he was so known by everyone that i begin to take interest in his family and it happen that his grandson Hansuke have inherited his will and even look like him.

Histoire: i've noticed when i first meet him, i still can't believe how much he look like his grandfather.

Meiun: yeah, if he was here, he would be proud of him.

Histoire: you right, by the way Hansuke did tell you that he seek everyone who help Kazuma ?

Meiun: yes and that's include me, Kazuma is my best friend, so i will help his brother bringing him and the CPU Candidates back.

Histoire: i wish i could help you all in battle, but against GRIM REAPER's four Lords of Death, i don't have enough experience to fight against those guys.

Meiun: don't worry Histoire, if you want to help, you can gather information about their next move, sooner or later they will learn that the rat is in a near death state, so they would probably come to free him.

Histoire: i see, i understand Meiun, that's the least i can do for Hansuke and the girls.

Meiun: anyway, we need to get Kazuma, Nepgear, Uni, Rom & Ram back from the Keyblade Graveyard, we can't fight against The Reaper without the whole group, i've seeing their strength in work and they're monsters.

Histoire: if they are so powerful, why did they waiting the moment ASIC and Arfoire got defeated to make their moves ?

Meiun: i think they don't like outsiders that could interfere with their plans. Now if you excuse me Histy, i'm gonna head to the living to join the others, i'm a bit of tired from the battle.

Histoire: okay, rest well Meiun.

Meiun head to the elevator that led him to the living room of the Basilicom, he saw me and ask me to come, i come like he ask and wonder why i was spying on both him and Histoire.

Meiun: i know you are there Kei.

Kei: so you know i was there ?

Meiun: yes, come over here.

Kei: okay....

Meiun: why did you spy on me and Histy ?

Kei: i wanted to know about Hansuke's grandfather..... ouch ! what was that for ?

Meiun: for spying on us, Kei i know you are very curious but, ever heard of curiosity killed the cat ?

Kei: sorry, i'm sorry Meiun for what i did.

Meiun: ehehehehe it's okay, i forgive you, but make sure it won't happen again, now let's head to the living room, everyone is waiting.

Kei: *smiling* okay.

We then arrival at the living room where everyone were doing thier things, Neptune, Vert, Noire & Hansuke playing video games, Compa, IF, Mina and Chika were cooking for dinner, as for Cave and 5pb. they were on the balcony watching over the city.

Meiun: ehehehehe.

Kei: you seem happy Meiun.

Meiun: yeah, there's never a dull moment in this family.

Kei: oh ! you see all of us as one big family ?

Meiun: yes i do, we are family and members of the same family always help each other and people in their time of need.

I took time to proceed with what he just said and i smile at him and everyone for making this possible, all of us forming one big family, a family that i wanted to protect.

Kei: you right Meiun, we're one big family like you said.

Meiun: *smiling* i'm glad to heard that from you.

IF's POV

While everyone were doing their own little things, i was with Compa, Mina and Chika at the kitchen preparing the dinner for tonight, i was still thinking about Kazuma and how he would live his life with us if GRIM REAPER didn't ruin his life

Compa: Iffy ? what's wrong ?

IF: huh ? oh nothing, it's nothing Compa.

Compa: when you are like this, this can't be nothing.

IF: ......

Chika: you are still thinking about Kazuma aren't you ?

Chika was right, i blushed when she mention Kazuma's name, i was remembering the first time i've meet him.

Mina: you were remembering the first time you've meet him, do you ?

IF: yes, it was four years ago, when ASIC defeated the Goddesses, he appear out of nowhere wondering where he ended up and completely overpower CFW Judge with his powers.

Compa: i remember as well, at this time, his memories slowly returned which make him suffer. i still remember when he collapsed when we came back to Lastation Basilicom.

IF: yeah, we've become quite worried about him when that happened.

Mina: you seems to really care about Kazuma.

IF: yes, i'm worried about him and i care deeply for him, i couldn't do anything for him when i heard that he died. *sob* if he was here..... he would cheer me up *sniff*

Chika: IF, Kazuma isn't dead you know.

IF: i know, *sob* when Histoire told me that he was alive i couldn't hold back my tears *sob* i didn't stop thinking about him for the last four years and hearing that he is alive make me feel relieved *sniff*

Compa: Iffy, you really love Kazuma didn't you ?

IF: off course, i love him..... *sob* i love him *sob* i would do anything to bring him back along with Ge-Ge and the rest of the CPU Candidates.

Mina: IF....

Chika: we know how you feel, both Mina and i would do anything to bring them back, Hansuke had suffered for a long time and after hearing his story, that make us want to help him even more.

IF: you mean....

Mina: yes, not only we gonna save Kazuma, Nepgear, Uni, Rom & Ram from where they've been held captive, but we will also destroy GRIM REAPER as a whole and bring back the happy life that Hansuke used to live.

Compa and myself were surprise to heard this from both Oracles from Lowee and Leanbox, i can say that they say this with a serious look on their face and how important Hansuke is for them including Noire who fall in love with him at their first meeting.

Chika: you really love Kazuma right IF ? then how about you and Compa join us.

Compa: you sure we can ?

Mina: yes, beside Hansuke is seeking all the people who helped Kazuma in the past and since we know the strength of GRIM REAPER especially the four Lords of Death, we need the whole group to face them.

Compa: i see. and he's not gonna stop until he saved his brother and the girls, right ?

Chika: yes and not only that, as long as GRIM REAPER is around, he won't be able to go back to a happy life.

IF: *surprise* i see, okay then that settled.

Compa: we gonna help you all for Hansuke, Kazuma and for the entire Dragneel Family, we've been waiting for the moment we can return the favor for everything he did for us.

Mina: that's a great news.

Compa: yep, now let's finish preparing the dinner and then eating all together like on big family.

Mina, Chika & IF: okay Compa.

We then finish preparing the dinner for everyone and when it was done, the four of us come to the living room and serve dinner to everyone who were already sit around the table, as they eat i looked at Hansuke and see the resemblance to his grandfather and smile at him, happy that he is Kazuma's big brother.

IF: i'm happy.....

Hansuke: did you say something IF.

IF: *blushing* nothing, it's nothing.

Hansuke: i'm pretty sure, i heard you saying "i'm happy that you got to meet Kazuma's big brother"

IF: *blushing* yes that and the fact that you are Haru's grandson, i hope we can save Kazuma, Ge-Ge, Uni, Rom & Ram from where they've been held captive.

Hansuke: *smiling* don't worry Iffy, we will and we won't give up until we get them out of there.

IF: you right.

Hansuke: once we get them out of the Keyblade Graveyard, we can focus of the four Lords of Death, i know everything about them, their respective elements, powers but also their weakness.

IF: you seems having some your research on them.

Hansuke: yes, it's been four years and i needed to know what kind of enemy i was going to face this time.

IF: that's so like you Hansuke, just like Kazuma.

Hansuke: that's true that Kazuma inherited most of my personality, but deep down, he's still the boy he used to be when our family was together, all of this is for him, for my family, for my grandfather, i will destroy GRIM REAPER and make sure they won't come back ever again.

Touched by what he said, Hansuke's words convinced me to help him getting Kazuma and the CPU Candidates out of the Keyblade Graveyard, GRIM REAPER caused a lot of pain and suffering to those who crossed their paths including us, which is something i won't ever forget.

IF: *blushing* Hansuke.... your words convinced me, i'm ready to help you against GRIM REAPER, beside me and Compa also i've a score settled with them.

Compa: if one of us get injured, i will heal him in no time. i'm a full-fledged nurse after all

Hansuke: well then, IF, Compa welcome aboard, let's work together to save our loved ones.

IF & Compa: yeah !!!

Chapter End

That's all for chapter 14, i hope you enjoyed the chapter

Next Time in HyperDimension Neptunia Rebirth 2 X Male Reader: The legends return

Chapter 15: Neptune's decision,  for the sake of Gamindustri

See you next time everyone and take care

KazumaAkimoto out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
220K 1.4K 22
A wedding ring won't save anyone... Settled was an average high school boy, is experiencing things that caused rough times. People never liking and h...
221K 1.1K 199
Mature content
24K 294 36
Fuyu Dragneel is a 19 years old boy, who's travelling around the world in search for someone he loved during his childhood, during his journey he fi...