Akatsuki x Female Teen Reader...

By SomeDeadAuthor

🌸Book Discontinued🌸 It was nice while it lasted. I do not claim: -The scenario pictures -The characters But... More

🌺Beginning A/n🌺
👀How You See Each Other👀
🐍When You Encounter Orochimaru🐍
❤When You Have A Little Crush On A Member❤
😍What They Like About You😍
🤕Their Partner Hurts You🤕
😴When They Wake You Up In The Morning😴
👊When A Brawl Breaks Out 👊
🚪They're Out The Base With You🚪
👌They Get Impressed With Something👌
🕷Dealing With A Spooder🕷
😫When It's That Time Of The Month😫
Hidan Giving You Steps To Prevent Getting Covid-19
😜Making A Sex Joke Around You😜
😇Pranking Their Partner😇
💤You Fall Asleep On Them💤
😞Getting Bullied😞
😸You Bring Home A Stray Cat😸
🎵They Hear You Sing🎵
🙊Saying A Cuss Word🙊
🌈They Question Your Sexuality🌈
😬You Hit Them In 'That' Spot😬
☕Breakfast With Them☕
🛡Being Overprotective🛡
❓Asking Them A Question❓
Itachi Warning You
😢When You Cry😢
🎂What They Give You On Your Birthday🎂
🎮Playing Minecraft With Them🎮
👌They Get Impressed With Something Part 2👌
🛣Road Trip With The Akatsuki🛣
🛣They Zip Line🛣
🎶They Hear You Sing Again🎶
🎮Playing Minecraft Together🎮
😔Being Depressed😔
💙They Say They Love You💙
😻Getting Catcalled😻
⛑Most To Least Supportive⛑
🤡Their Partner Tells A Secret🤡
🙄What Annoys You About Them🙄
😮You Accidentally Call Them Dad/Mom😮
💬Remembering The First Conversation💬
😒They Get Jealous Of You With Their Partner😒
🐈*Woosh*They Turn Into A Cat For The Day🐈
Hi, How Are You?^_^
🎃Their Halloween Costume🎃
🎃What They Do For Halloween🎃
👶You Turn Into A Baby 👶
😵You Almost Die/Get Badly Injured😵
🐩What They Would Give You As A Pet🐩
🗺You Get Lost🗺
🛒What It's Like Grocery Shopping With Them🛒
🍽How They Are In The Kitchen🍽
🦃What They're Thankful For🦃
More Q&A Shenanigans
❓The Akatsuki Answers Your Question❓
Before the month ends, how does the Akatsuki feel about 2020?
😳They Get Sus Of You😳
🎄How They Decorate🎄
🎅If They Were Ever Santa🎅
🛏Sleeping In Their Room🛏
🍶They Text You While Drunk🍶
😱When Their Partner Scares You😱
🥋Training With Them🥋
😥When You Flinch At Them😥
👻If You Died👻
🍴They Cook You Something 🍴
❤What They Give You For Valentine's Day❤
The Author Answering Your Questions
🤜You Lose A Fight🤛
Deidara Pranks You
Thank You and Goodbye.(Sorta)
100k?!
"You Seem Familiar..."

👴You Encounter Another Pedophile👴

4.4K 94 21
By SomeDeadAuthor

Requested by 3666h666666666, aka a fellow writer

Not gonna lie, I decided to write this since I have fun writing juicy shit, but as usual, I hope you enjoy.

Another thing, they made a chapter like this, so for most parts I'm going to remake them with the same plot.
-----------------------------
Pein

Today is a normal day. Everyone's doing their own thing. Sasori is making more puppets. Kisame is swimming at the local beach. Hidan is picking up prostitutes. And you were just taking a walk, staring at the ground thinking about random shit.

Konan and Pein seem like they're getting closer. I wonder if they're dating. How long has Kakazu been collecting money in his life? Surely he can buy a bit mansion for all of us. How and why does one puppet make more puppets. Are they going to take over the world instead of aliens and robots? Shouldn't Hidan be scared of herpes? Lasagna is just spaghetti flavored cake.

"Hello cutie." You stopped in your tracks and lifted up your head to see a random man standing in your path. "Uhh, hi?" You replied in a certain tone. Pardon me, but did this grown man just called me 'cutie'?? I don't know how to feel about that.

"Are you just by yourself? How old are you?" The man asked while taking one step towards you. You slowly backed up, he wasn't even an arm length close to you, but it was too close for comfort. "Uhhhh, why?" You felt goosebumps on your skin. Why do I feel like he's about to jump on me?

"I just wanted to see if I could offer you a well paid job. I thought a pretty lady like yourself would." The tall man stated, rubbing his chin. "What is it?" You had a little spark of curiosity. "Just have you do a few things with other people, and you get paid. Nothing that special, but it'll be fun for you. Matter a fact, you can start right this second. Would you like to try?" Asking the last part enthusiastically, he quickly walked towards you, causing you to back up in fear.

When you took 2 steps back, you bumped into something...or a someone. You slowly turned around to see another man, smirking down at you. "Yup, she's in for the money." As soon as he touched your arm, you elbowed the fuck out of his balls. Wasting no time to see the man grown in pain, you ran back from where you came from.

Go back to base! Go back to base! Go the fuck back to base! You were running as fast as you could, feeling hope that you were running from danger. "Hey little bitch! Get back here!" Wait, are they gaining up to my pace?! Shit! And just like that hope left your body. One good thing, you can speed up your pace. The bad thing is, you're quickly draining your energy, but at this rate, it's do or die.

Being logical, you were panicking so you were already losing energy, sprinting wasn't helping. You knew you were failing yourself, but when you spotted another man, except this one was quite different, you felt joy. "Pein!" You cried from both inside and out. You were too relieved to see him, you were available to last a few minutes from running to his spot.

You instantly hid behind him for protection. The 2 men that were chasing you somehow caught up. They eyed you before looking at Pein. "Excuse me but is that your daughter?" One spoke in anger, probably being salty he couldn't catch his target. Pein didn't instantly respond. At first he studied both men, before looking down at you. "Yes." He silently said. "Are you sure? She doesn't look like you." "She may not look like me, but it does not change the fact that she'd want to go with human traffickers." Pein shot back. Both of the men got even more pissed, because usually that's what happen when pedophiles get exposed.

As they both started marching to you both, you cowered behind Pein even more. Pein, or course, nonchalantly raised a hand before screaming his usual attack. "Almighty Push!" The two creeps went flying far, screaming in fear as they know their spines are coming to an end.

As you watched this, Pein fully turned around to face you. "You really don't have a chance of being by yourself, do you?" He sighed. He had a point. First time you were about to get molested was when you were sleeping, second time was when you were taking a lonely walk. "For now on, take someone out with you if you're going anywhere. I don't care if it's Hidan or someone else. Just do it." He confronted. Pfft. Say less. You nodded in acknowledgement.
-----------------------------
Konan

It's been exactly 19 days since Mother's Day, and you felt bad that you forgot about Konan. The least you could do was take her favorite restaurant. As you both took a seat, time was not wasted scrolling through the menu.

Few minutes of debating on what you should get, the waiter showed up. He seemed perfectly normal. But somehow he was extremely nice to you, perhaps too nice. When you both ordered, Konan asked for her favorite, flame-broiled fish. You asked for just normal, plain sushi just to make things cheap. Can you guess what happened when your food was brought to you?

The sushi looked very extra, and there were various type of it. The sauce, ingredients, everything else. It looked like a blast. Instead of actually being thrilled, you were a bit confused but you just went with it.

Konan didn't mind you getting extra food, if you were happy, she's happy. Not only was the food extra, you asked for some strawberry soda,and ended up getting a fancy strawberry milkshake. But again, you went with it.

As you both were enjoying the meal, something caught the corner of your eye. You didn't turn your head to look, but you saw that the waiter was standing against the wall, looking at you while smiling. You could've sworn, someone else looked at you like that. I swear, I remember exactly who looked at me like that last time. And it wasn't a very pleasant situation... Orochimaru?!

You instantly stopped eating, and dropped your chopsticks. Discomfort took over your conscience, and at that moment, you were sure you were having a panic attack. Konan took notice very quick. "Y/n, something wrong?" You quickly snapped out of it, and continued eating your meal as if nothing happened. But you were gonna speak your mind to Konan.

"The waiter. The waiter is staring at me exactly the way Orochimaru did." You whispered for her to hear. It has been some time since Orochimaru left the Akatsuki, but after that incident with you, Konan could never forget it. She carefully looked around the room to detect the waiter, and yep, she can see what you mean.

After your little panic attack, you couldn't eat anymore, so you just waited for the waiter to come back. You knew you had to man up and ask for a box, since you weren't gonna waste this food for nothing. What could be the regret?

As the waiter noticed that you stopped eating, he made his way over to your table. "Is everything here okay? Would you like desert?" He offered. "No thanks. Can we please get the check?" Konan hid her suspicions, while rubbing your back. "And can I get a box, please?" You added. The waiter nodded then walked off.

When he returned, he got the check, the box, and the regret as well. Well, kinda. He handed the check to Konan, not knowing you were supposed to be the one paying. Then, he handed you the box. Except, he wasn't handing it over to you. As forgettable was crowded, he try to place the box on the other side of you, but you knew that his motive was to brush his arm against your chest (sorry flat girls, maybe one day this will happen, just not today). You luckily dodged out the way, not giving him the satisfaction he wants. You heard a slight grunt from him as he retrieved his arm.

"I hope you ladies have a very nice rest of the day!" He cheerfully played off, before eyeing you for the last time. You saw him wink at you before he took off towards the kitchen. Konan must've saw it too. You heard aggressive writing in her direction. Well, looks like someone's about to get fired. "We're not coming back to this restaurant again!" She hissed. She stood up, and pulled you out of the chair, before dragging you out the restaurant.

Outside you heard a small explosion from the building. It didn't take 3 seconds to realize what Konan must've done. Welp, r.i.p creepy waiter. He got a paper bomb as a tip. Wait, then what was the feedback for? No questions were asked. What was done was done for a necessary reason.
-----------------------------
Itachi

It was a nice breezy day outdoors, so not only did you and Itachi run your casual errand for dango, but you wanted to enjoy them outside at a table. You two started talking about silly memories, then it turned into memories about Sasuke, and then you fantasizing about him.

Itachi was gladly listening in on you. He was really interested in his brother's dating life apparently. Itachi then looked away for a couple of seconds before realizing there was someone from a table beside you looking at you.

It was a man wearing a coat and hat. So as anyone would see it, a whole lot of suspicion build up in Itachi. He kept listening to you, at the same time paying attention to the man. The man's gaze was glued on to you, just nothing else. You may not realize it, but Itachi damn well does, and it was kinda pissing him off.

It was already hard enough for him to not say anything, but as soon as that man looked at your crotch and picked his lips, that was the last straw. The caring Uchiha tapped the table to get your attention. You looked at him to see what was up, and he slightly nudged his head towards the creep looking at you. Still, he didn't realize anything but you. You slowly looked at the man, and saw his eyes on your crotch.

You didn't say anything about it, but you played it off. "You know there was this one time Sasuke..." You trailed off on your words as you grabbed the kids' menu, since it was given to you. As you got back on what you were saying, you grabbed a red and black crayon and started drawing something in the blank side of the page.

As you finished what you were drawing, you slid the paper to Itachi, before shutting your eyes, resting your chin on your hand, pretending you were tired.

Itachi got confused, until looking at your drawing. It showed his genjutsu with an arrow pointing to where the man is sitting. Nothing was said, but from him to you, you were really smart for that. You didn't say anything, but you pretended to be asleep until you heard the man make some sort of noise.

Itachi activated his sharingan, and cleared his throat to gather the predator's attention. The predator looked at Itachi, but before he could react, he instantly passed out. "Y/n, you can open your eyes now." Itachi said after deactivating the sharingan. You did, and you looked at the now slept creep. "He was staring at you in a suggestive way most of the time." He explained. "Oh..." You said a bit disturbed.

"Anyways, what did Sasuke say to Sakura about your relationship again?" And that's how everything went today. Pretty cool, right?
-----------------------------
Kisame

Kisame took you to the beach just for a nice swim, for him at least, in the ocean than the plain pond near base. It was a busy day outside, so of course the beach was overcrowded. Not a problem with Kisame. He summoned a shark loose in the water to scare off everybody in the beach (We need Kisame in Florida haha...wait I am from Florida). About 5-7 minutes the beach was all cleared for just both of you.

Kisame went ahead and got a head start of swimming, while you were getting ready, putting your sunscreen on, and pulling out a floaty you could lay on. It was too large to blow up yourself, and there was an inflator near just located off the beach's sand. You didn't bother telling Kisame where you were about to go, since it was just really quick. No biggie.

As you got there you did what you were doing, being a patient little bean before you spotted a random guy walking towards you. You weren't alarm, but you were confused if he was about to talk to you or not. He wasn't old, but he probably graduated college a year ago. Let's just say he had a douche appearance to get the idea.

"Hey babe. I don't know where the men's room is. Can you help me find it?" He gave a douche smirk. I don't feel right about this guy. "It's over there I'm pretty sure." You pointed. Jeez, I'm getting Orochimaru vibes from this guy. And it's damn well not a good thing. "But what if I get lost? Come on, lead the way for me, surely I'll repay you if you'd like."

The inflatable floaty was ready, and you were ready to walk away from this guy. He was very irritating and desperate. "Sir, I got to go now, my uhh, brother is waiting on me." You made an excuse. "Good luck finding your location." When you started walking off, your arm was grabbed by the man. He pulled you towards him harshly, causing you to gasp. "If you weren't wearing those swim shorts, and actually be a normal girl wearing a bikini, I'd probably take you right now." He muttered. You didn't reply to him, you just kept trying to break from his grasp.

"Hey! Let her go right now, or I'll beat your ass!" You looked up to see Kisame standing there. He looked exactly like the Orochimaru incident, very, very pissed. "Uh, who are you? And why do you look like that?" This douche wasn't even scared. "You're about to look worse than me if you don't back off!" Kisame growled.

While the guy was distracted, you took the chance to break from his grasp running to Kisame. "Fine. You can have her. I was just asking her where the men's room is." He made a final claim, before walking off.

"What a douche." You commented. "Heh, Hidan's better than him." Kisame also commented. "But let's not ruin our day at the beach, let's go back."
-----------------------------
Hidan

Kakuzu and Hidan went on another mission, and you went ahead and tagged along with them. Kakuzu was unsure about the decision, due to Pein's reaction about Orochimaru attacking you, but you reassured him you would stick by one of their sides, no matter what.

The mission was quite basic, so Kakuzu thought he could get a bounty. Right now, you three were standing at the entrance of the mysterious hideout. "Should Y/n stay out here? I kinda don't trust those fuckers." Hidan asked. He won't admit it, but he was concern about your safety. In plus, this place isn't for children. "I don't want to leave her out here. Y/n, just stick close to us. For our sake." Kakuzu commanded. You nodded, then followed them inside.

As soon as you entered the dark place, it smelled like rotting corpses. But you just kept your mind in its place. You and Hidan followed the old bounty hunter all the way to one room. Inside that room were men surrounding a table. There were shelves with big black bags equipped on there. You guessed that there were corpses in them, but again, you didn't say anything.

Kakuzu looked around, before spotting a man that wasn't talking to anyone and went towards him. There wasn't anything else to do, so you and Hidan were right behind. They were both talking about some business, you just looked around the room, examining your surrounding. Hidan was just listening in to their conversation.

It took you minutes to notice there was someone staring at you by the entrance. You stared back, wondering if he was actually staring at you, or looking at something else, but he didn't look away or anything. You didn't know if you felt creeped out or annoyed.

Hidan slowly grew bored of listening to the conversation, so he looked around a little bit. He looked at you to see what you were doing, and notice you putting 100% attention on something. He looked at what you were looking at and saw the man staring at you. He expected the man to look away, but he didn't.

You weren't doing anything either, but in your head, you were getting a little irritated. Hidan was also getting irritated, but his composure was nothing compared to yours. Trying to warn the man, he put his arm around you, signalling that you're with him. But neither of you looked up.

Minutes, that were actually seconds, passed by with you two once again having a stare off. Hidan finally lost his shit. "You know what?! I'm sick of you fucking looking at this little shit! I'm going to sacrifice you to Jashin, and he will gladly devour a pedophile like you!" Hidan screamed throughout the room, taking out his scythe.

The man realized he was staring at him, and he wasted no time booking it out the room, Hidan chasing right after him. Everyone else, including Kakuzu and the person who gives bounties, we're looking at you. You didn't like how everyone was staring at you, but Kakuzu sighed and pulled you out the room.
-----------------------------
Kakuzu

You were with Hidan and Kakuzu at a casino. You weren't really allowed to go there, but you've always wanted to be in a place where a majority of sins could be committed at.

Hidan started talking to chicks, so you were left with Kakuzu, and he went right to gambling. You were just at his side separating the real deal. Throughout all your training for gambling, you can say some of the other gamblers were shit. But then there was one large man who changed your mind.

"I'll bet 1,000,000 yen. I don't want money, but I'll take that girl right there. Take it or leave it." Kakuzu's eyes widen at the offer. Yours did too, except not from the amount of money. Kakuzu glances at you for a second. "Deal." He simply said.

"Now Kakuzu, wait just a min-" You were interrupted by the cocky old man. "I know what I'm doing, don't worry about it." Of course you were worried about it. "Kakuzu, think about what you're doing." You warned. He grunted in response before beginning to gamble.

---Time skip brought to you by Sasuke being followed by ducklings---

Wow. You've never expected Kakuzu to lose so damn fast, you wanted to rinse your eyeballs out. "Well, a deal's a deal. Now hand me over that little lady." The man pointed towards you, as 2 of his henchmen went and grabbed you. "Kakuzu! Help me you dumb bastard!" You shouted, while being dragged.

Kakuzu obliged, and quickly ended the lives of the henchmen with one tentacle around each heart. Everyone around started backing off, not wanting their hearts getting ripped out. The man growled before backing off. "I'm in a good mood today, so I'm not going to take anyone else's hearts." Kakuzu said before walking away. You quickly ran up to him, not wanting to get left behind.

"Great one, Kakuzu!" You snarled at him. "Shut it." The salty bastard went to get Hidan before leaving the casino. "What's up Kakuzu? Your old ass went in debt again?" Hidan laughed. Kakuzu sighed with annoyance, not answering the question. "No, he's just salty that he lost a gamble. Probably his ego, and he gambled me in it too." "Both of you shut it!" Kakuzu yelled. You and Hidan just rolled eyes at the salty fuck.
-----------------------------
Deidara

Well isn't this a cliche moment? You found yourself lost in the abandoned museum. You were suppose to be with Deidara, and he just left you.

As nervous as you already were, you knew you had to man up and go search for him. Every room you entered gave you more fear. You went into a dead end, and as soon as you turned around, a tall man with a creepy mask loomed over you.

You burst out a loud, loud, very loud scream. "Y/n! Self defense!" You stopped screaming, but you were whimpering very loud. Did he just say my name. Why does his voice sound familiar?

The man lifted up his mask to show his face. Hidan? "Y/n, self fucking defense! You're about to get fucked!" Your heart was pounding. What is this about? Why is Hidan here? "Hidan why are you here? Where's Deidara?" You asked. "Yo Barbie! You can come out, she failed the damn test." Hidan called out at a bookshelf. The bookshelf was pushed sideways, revealing Deidara.

"Y/n, I set you up so that I can see if you can defend yourself, yeah! How come you didn't bother punching or something, hm?!" Deidara asked. " Maybe because I wasn't expecting to be attacked at an abandoned museum, looking for you!" You shot back. "Just come on, we're about to go back to base, hm."

...

You were pissed off at the two clowns. So you know what, for scaring you, how about you scare them? "I'm telling Konan." Both men turned towards you. "No!"
-----------------------------
Sasori

You and Sasori were at the potion store looking for herbs and shit. You both parted ways to look for separate things in the small shop, and you couldn't find one certain item.

No big deal, you found it... except it was on top shelf. You made attempts to reach it. Giving in that you're too short, you sighed in shame, but quickly got startled as there was a rustling noise above you. You looked up to see a man taking your required item off the shelf and handing it to you. "Oh, thank you so much!" You smiled at the man. You gotta admit, the man was pale and his smile looked exactly like the perverted snake man. "Anything for a pretty girl." Wow. He sound exactly like him too! I kinda don't know how to feel about it... Oh well, it's not like I'm about to get drugged. The only difference from the man was his short brown hair and glasses.

He looked like a senior, but he was quite a gentleman so you enjoyed talking to him. Sasori, making his way to you, did not enjoy the older male shooting his shot. With his empty hand, since he was carrying items, grabbed your wrist and dragged you out the store. "Wait, aren't we suppose to pay!" You asked. "The cashier's taking an eternal nap." Sasori grunted. "What about that guy? He helped me get an herb!" You whined. "I don't care! Stop attracting older men!" Sasori demanded.

I think I had a little too much fun than I needed too writing this 😅

3900 words at least.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 7.5K 102
naruto🍥. Shisui🗡. Izuna⚔️ sasuke ❤️. Madara🖤. Suigetsu 🦈 Shikamaru ☁️. Sasori⌛️. Pain🧡 Gaara 🐼. Deidara💥 Kakashi📖. Hashirama🪵 Neji🤍...
129K 1.5K 62
unlike my last story this is with a daughter and as usual I don't own any of the characters or the art
51.7K 1K 31
The second book of a true knight Five years have passed since Lelouch died. You graduated from med school and have been assigned to the military to...
6.2K 232 39
He's dark. She's dramatic. He's angry. She's sad. He's explosive. She's cold. He's fiercely protective of everyone he loves. She doesn't want to be s...