𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ↠ the 100...

By wtrmellonsugar

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷┊ 𝗙 𝗘 𝗔 𝗥 𝗟 𝗘 𝗦 𝗦 ❁ཻུ۪۪ ━ 𝒂𝒅𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 /ˈfɪr.ləs/ 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘰 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳 : 𝘢 𝘧... More

𝖢𝖺𝗌𝗍
𝖥𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄
𝖠𝖼𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖾
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
𝖠𝖼𝗍 𝗍𝗐𝗈
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
𝖠𝖼𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
𝖠𝖼𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12

11

3.1K 117 40
By wtrmellonsugar

FEARLESS | xi.
"We fight together."

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

The group was still located inside the cave. They had been waiting for Jasper to arrive for awhile. Reyna was sitting distanced from everyone by the fire, she played with one of her daggers.

She was bored from listening to Monty and Sinclair talk about the chips. It felt exhausting for her to be with a lot of people and not have the time to grieve the ones she lost. She sighed in annoyance before she rose up from her seat.

She couldn't be there anymore, couldn't be with so many people at the same time. Grabbing her belongings she headed towards the exit without a care.

But she was stopped by Octavia blocking her path, "Where are you going?"

"Anywhere but here." Reyna answered and tried to push past her but Octavia still stood her ground.

"Why are you acting this way?" She asked with an expression full of pain and concern.

"You're in my way, Octavia." Reyna growled, "Move."

"No." Octavia shook her head with determination.

"I said move." Reyna clenched her fists tightly, her nails digging into the flesh of her palms.

"No. I won't let you go until you give me an explanation." Octavia protested.

"There is no explanation, you just have to stay away from me." Reyna tried to walk past her but Octavia pushed her back by her shoulders.

"I won't do that." She said as her eyes filled with tears, "And I won't let you do this. I won't let you leave again."

Reyna wanted to hug her and to tell her how sorry she was but the voices in her head told her otherwise.

"Love is weakness."

"Don't let her be your next tragedy."

"You have no say in this." With that said Reyna pushed Octavia out of the way and continued walking without sparing the Blake girl another glance.

Octavia let a tear fall from her eye as she watched Reyna leave. Now the only person she had left was pushing her away. She thought that the walls Reyna built had dropped and she finally got her back. But this...

When Reyna exited the cave she stopped for a moment and took the map that led to the sea out of her bag. She looked at it while she twirled Lexa's pendant between her fingers.

Tears burned in her eyes, she swallowed thickly to ignore the tingling sensation, to blink the tears away.

Inside the cave Octavia was arguing with Bellamy and when she had enough she left the cave without another word.

When she was outside she glanced around frantically and spotted Reyna a few feet ahead, slowly walking into the darkness of the shadows.

"Reyna!" She called but Reyna didn't bother turning back, "Reyna, please."

Reyna shook her head to herself and to avoid Octavia, she was ready to run until they both heard the sound of tires that caught their attention. The two of them turned their heads over their shoulders and noticed the rover parking in front of the cave.

Clarke walked out and then Jasper followed after her carrying Raven who was unconscious in his arms, "We need your help! We have to get her inside before she wakes up!"

Bellamy ran towards them, "Were you followed?"

"Maybe. I don't know." Bellamy took Raven from Jasper's arms before he ran into the cave.

Clarke and the others started moving back to the cave passing by Reyna and Octavia on the way, "Reyna, Octavia, come on. We need you guys."

Reyna looked at the map in her hands, saving Lexa's legacy was her priority but she found herself slowly trailing after Octavia into the cave.

When they got further in they noticed that Raven was now laying on the ground and still unconscious.

Jasper sighed, "I told you on the radio. Raven is not Raven anymore. None of them are. Jaha's been chipping everyone."

"Jasper's right. I've seen it with my own eyes." Clarke backed him up but Jasper rolled his eyes in annoyance.

He furiously pointed his finger in her direction, "I don't need your help, alright!"

Bellamy tried to calm him down by putting a hand on his shoulder, "Just take it easy and explain."

"Jaha is using the chips to control everyone. You swallow it and it changes you. You forget who you are, and then you see this thing, ALIE. Only, she's not really there. She made Raven slit her own wrists. She was trying to get it out of her head. I was trying to help her but-"

Sinclair cut him off, "Ok, so let's help her now. Did she say how?"

Jasper looked down, "She was working on building something. She needed one of our old wristbands but Jaha destroyed all of them."

Clarke gasped and took out the box that the Flame was in, "Wait a second." She held the Flame up, "Does it look like this?"

Jasper shook his head, "Not exactly."

Clarke was about to answer when suddenly Raven jumped up and punched Jasper, giving her a clear path out of the cave.

"Don't let her get away!" Clarke shouted as Reyna ran out of the cave with Harper following after her, both chasing after Raven.

Raven spun around the area, "Hey. It's just woods. I can't see anything!" Reyna and Harper reached her and grabbed her shoulders and arms to drag her back inside.

"Stop!" Raven yelled just as Bellamy and Monty reached her and stabbed the reaper stick into her neck causing her to black out again.

"Last dose." Miller informed them.

Clarke nodded and turned to Reyna, "I have to ask you something. Do you-"

"It can wait. Can't it?" Reyna cut her off, "You know we're followed right? It's not safe to stay at one place for too long until we know Raven's brainless friends aren't following us anymore."

"Stop, Reyna, it's not her fault." Bellamy shook his head.

"You don't get to say anything to me." Reyna stepped towards him and pushed him back.

"Reyna, stop." Clarke put a hand on her forearm but Reyna pushed it off as soon as she could and pushed Bellamy back again.

"Look, Reyna, I know that you hate me right now but saving our friends is more important than your petty grudges." Bellamy argued and Reyna didn't say anything for a moment she just stared at him in disbelief.

Suddenly everything around them became quiet, their friends just stood silent and watched them, afraid that if they said anything else Reyna would lash out.

"Petty?" Reyna scoffed, "You betrayed me, you stood there watching Pike torture me and even doing it yourself!" She shouted, "You stood by his side when he shot Talia!"

"I'm sorr-"

He wasn't able to finish his sentence before she landed a punch to his jaw, causing him to take a few steps back and his head to roll to the side.

"I don't need your apologies." Reyna spat with a tone filled with disgust and hate.

"Reyna." Clarke put her hand on her shoulder, "We don't have time for this."

"Don't touch me." Reyna pushed it off and pushed past all of them, walking back inside the cave. Octavia wanted to go after her but Clarke grabbed her hand to stop her.

They all stared at her until Clarke said, "We have to go."

"Why? ALIE doesn't know where we are." Bellamy questioned

"Because I know where we can get a wristband."

"What about Reyna?" Octavia asked in worry.

"She's coming with us." Clarke told her, "But she's in a dark place right now, give her some time."

"She's pushing me away." Octavia's eyes swam with tears and there was so much emotion in her voice, "I can't let her do that."

"She'll come around." Clarke moved on, "We have to go, come on."

They moved back towards the rover and started taking their bags. Octavia stood still in her place watching them and then she caught the sight of Reyna moving closer and into the rover.

Octavia wanted to believe what Clarke said and that Reyna would come around but it was hard to. Because Octavia could see it in Reyna's eyes and hear it in her tone, she wasn't the same. She wasn't the old Reyna and Octavia would be laying if she said it didn't scare her.

༄༄༄

The group of them was packed up in the rover driving to Niylah's trading post. Clarke had informed them that Niylah had a wristband which she got from trading. They decided to pay her a visit and try to convince her to give it over to them.

When they pulled up in front of the trading post, they stopped the rover and looked out of the windows. They were met with the sight of Niylah holding a sword in defense.

"I see she's not friendly anymore." Reyna huffed taking out her own sword.

"I'll talk to her." Clarke sighed and Bellamy nodded at her. "I'll come with you."

Reyna and Octavia followed after the two of them and got out of the vehicle. Niylah was now aiming the sword their way.

"I thought you said she was a friend." Octavia turned to Clarke.

"We'll handle it. Just stay here." With that Bellamy and Clarke walked over to her while Reyna and Octavia stayed by the rover. Reyna sheathed her sword and leaned back, closing her eyes and inhaling a breath.

Octavia stared at Reyna who was still avoiding her. She wanted to approach her but she didn't know how. So she just said, "Please, Reyna, talk to me."

Reyna slightly shook her head, "There's nothing to talk about."

"I just want to make sure you're okay." Octavia told her.

"What about any of this is okay?" Reyna scoffed.

"Reyna, I'm not gonna pretend that I know what's going on with you-"

"Then don't." Reyna replied sharply, causing Octavia's eyes to widen at her tone, "I told you to leave... I told you take Lincoln with you and go. You should've listened to me."

"And I told you, I'm not leaving without you...we're in this together." Octavia replied with a desperate voice.

"You need to leave." Reyna raised her head and looked at Octavia who inhaled a sharp breath. Whatever she was expecting it certainly wasn't this. Reyna's dark eyes were just as cold as her tone, there was noting there.

"No." Octavia firmly said, shaking her head in denial.

"I wasn't asking." Reyna snarled.

It was as if the Reyna she knew was no longer there and instead of her it was someone darker.

"Lexa's death wasn't your fault, Reyna." Octavia tried to reassure her with a soft tone.

"It doesn't matter, not anymore." Reyna growled out and swallowed a lump in her throat at the mention of Lexa.

"What does that mean?" Octavia asked with her eyebrows furrowed.

"You need to go." Reyna ignored her question.

"No."

"You're not safe here." Reyna raised her voice in despair.

Octavia shook her head, "We've never been safe, Reyna. Not since-"

"You don't understand!" Reyna huffed as her mask fell. Octavia could see pain, panic and anger in Reyna's eyes, "You're not safe. Not here, not around me." She said with a shaky voice.

Reyna looked over Octavia once more before she turned to walk into the house.

"I know what you're doing... I know you're trying to push me away." Octavia called from behind and Reyna stopped walking, closing her eyes to compose herself, "I'm not going to let you do it."

Reyna gave her no answer as she continued walking towards the house. Octavia tilted her head, tears in her eyes. She ran a hand through her hair before she chased after Reyna.

She gripped her arm and turned her around, "You can't do this to me, Rey." Octavia's lip trembled, "I care about you and I can't let you do this to yourself. I can't let you torture yourself like this. Please let me help."

"The only reason I'm doing this is because I care about you and I won't put you in danger." Reyna told her, "Love is weakness, Octavia. And that's exactly what you are. A weakness I can't have anymore." Her voice was so sad and defeated, "I won't let you get caught up in this, I won't let you or anybody else die because of me."

"Reyna-"

They were both distracted when Sinclair ran out of the rover with Raven in his arms, "She's waking up, hurry! We have to get her inside!"

Bellamy raised his gun and aimed it at Niylah who reluctantly moved out of the way and let them pass.

"Move! Get her in there!"

The group of them moved inside the trading post with Raven.

"I told you, my mom was here. If she was chipped ALIE would know." Monty told Clarke.

"That's why were putting her in the back, through there." Clarke replied and pointed her finger into the direction of a room in the back. Sinclair carried Raven inside the room and laid her down on the bed.

Raven started trashing around and struggling to break free while the others tried to hold her down.

"Tie her to the bed!" Clarke yelled.

"Where the hell am I? Let me go! Let me go!" Raven tried to sit up but they pushed her down forcefully.

"Raven, stop fighting!" Reyna shouted and then Raven succeeded in pushing Jasper off, she punched his face causing him to stumble back.

"Why is it always me?" Jasper shouted in frustration.

"Reyna, I need your help." Octavia called her and Reyna immediately went over to the end of the bed trying to tie Raven's feet to the bed.

When she was fully tied to the bed everyone took a step back with confused and concerned stares while Raven screamed uncontrollably in rage.

Clarke glanced between Reyna and Octavia, "Can you two watch over her for a few minutes we need to talk to Niylah."

Clarke told them and they both nodded with bothered expressions visible on their faces. Sinclair, Monty and Clarke exited the room leaving the two girls alone with Raven who was still screaming.

"Untie next! Untie me!" Raven screamed on top of her lungs. Reyna and Octavia ignored her figuring out it was the best thing they could do.

After a few minutes the rest of them returned to the room and Reyna stood up from her seat, "Did you get a wristband?"

"Yes, we'll try to figure things out." Clarke responded before she left to another room with them again. The room was next to the one Raven and Octavia were in, the door was just a red tarp.

Reyna sighed and walked towards the entrance of the room. She pulled the tarp to the side and made her way inside. She stood next to the table the wristband was placed on.

She grabbed the wristband and furrowed her eyebrows, "How the hell is this gonna help?"

"We think Raven wanted to use this wristband to generate an EMP. Which is freakishly brilliant." Sinclair answered.

"That means what exactly?" Reyna questioned in confusion.

"A targetted electromagnetic pulse could destroy the chip's circuitry. We could use this to send an EMP along Raven's own nervous system. Just need to reverse the polarity, a wire for external input and attach of battery." Sinclair explained.

"But what would that do to her?" Clarke asked.

"Well EMPs don't affect our bodies. But I don't know the mechanics of how this chip integrates with her brain."

"This was Raven's plan. She wouldn't do it if it would destroy her brain." Bellamy shook his head.

"You don't know that, she might have been desperate to get the damn chip out." Reyna huffed just as Octavia walked inside the room.

"Reyna's right." Octavia looked at Reyna who immediately avoided her eyes, "It depends how bad she wanted to get rid of it." She told them.

"Regardless, without an electromagnet, this is just talk." Sinclair sighed.

"Where do we get one?" Clarke turned to look at him. Sinclair shrugged with his lips pressed into a tight line, "The Ark. Every station had a pulse inductive thruster for maneuvering."

Bellamy sighed, "Arkadia's out of the question. It's too dangerous, you heard them."

"We use the dropship. It has PI thrusters just like the Ark." Monty suggested.

Sinclair nodded at him, "That's good. Okay. I'll go salvage the magnet." He tried to move but Monty stopped him.

"Uh, no. You should stay with Raven and figure out how this thing works. I'll take the rover. Be back by the time you finish the device."

"I'll go with you." Octavia nodded at him and Bellamy glanced at her in worry but she just shook her head.

After she walked out Reyna did too, but she just looked around the house and the things Niylah had.
Clarke joined her and they both sat down on one of the couches but before they could say anything they were distracted by Jasper calling them from the room Raven was in.

Bellamy joined them and the three of them barged in. They were met with the sight of Raven still tied to the bed but she was biting one of her restraints trying to get it off with her teeth. The wounds on her wrist were reopened and her shoulder was visibly dislocated.

Clarke was the first one to run over to her. "She's reopened her wounds."

Raven growled, "Get away from me! Get away from me!"

"She's gonna bleed to death! I need bandages." Clarke informed them and Bellamy got the bandages form a drawer and handed them to her.

"Reyna, take her wrists." Clarke told Reyna who obeyed and held one of Raven's wrists while Clarke tried to bandage her wounds. "Raven, stop fighting us."

Raven continued to try and wrestle free while banging her head against the back of bed

"ALIE.... ALIE.... ALIE.... Look at me, I know you can hear us. Why are you doing this to her? Let her go!" Jasper shouted.

"I'll let her go when you give me what I want. The technology that Clarke carries, it belongs to me." Raven told them with a different voice.

"No way." Clarke protested

Jasper lost his patience, "Clarke just give it to her. Clarke!"

Clarke just looked straight into Raven's eyes, "If you let Raven die, you'll never get it."

After a moment Raven suddenly gave in and stopped fighting. She just sunk down to the bed with her shoulders slumped.

"Untie her wrist. Hold her steady." Clarke commanded and Reyna untied both Raven's wrists.

Clarke tried to relocate Raven's shoulder and it took a few moments but when the bones fell into their place Raven showed no sign of pain.

"Clarke. She's never gonna stop trying to get away. We can't let her hurt herself again. Someone has to stay with her." Bellamy told Clarke.

"We can take turns, one of us at a time." Reyna suggested.

"You don't give the orders, Reyna!" Jasper screamed at her and Reyna rolled her eyes.

"I wasn't giving an order I was just suggesting a way to keep Raven safe." Reyna yelled back.

Raven turned her head to look at her with a smirk, "Guess he doesn't forgive you for murdering his girlfriend."

"I don't need him to forgive me." Reyna turned to Raven, "I'm not gonna beg anyone to be my friend, I'm done with that."

Bellamy shifted his gaze to Jasper, "Jasper, take a break."

"You two can go, I'll take the first watch." Clarke told them and Bellamy and Reyna nodded before they left the room.

Reyna distanced herself from Bellamy and Jasper and walked over to the other part of the house. She saw Niylah who was cleaning table from the food she just ate.

Niylah noticed her and held a small bowl of berries in her way, "Are you hungry?"

Reyna shook her head, "I thought you had a problem with us being here."

"I have a problem with Skaikru, you're not Skaikru." Niylah told her and Reyna nodded in response, "What are you still doing with them?"

"I'm just trying to help." Reyna answered, "And also I have nowhere else to go."

"There are many places where you could go." Niylah shrugged.

"Yeah, and no places where I would be welcomed." Reyna sighed, "I'm just helping the Sky people because I want someone worthy to lead and when we find that person, I'll be gone."

"That's all you want to do?"

"Yeah, that's it." Reyna responded, "That's the only thing that's keeping me going."

Suddenly they heard Clarke shouting and Reyna immediately ran out of the room and towards the sound. When she got close she noticed Bellamy dragging Clarke out of Raven's room.

Reyna turned to Bellamy, "What happened?"

"Allie got to her, she kept talking about Mount Weather and everyone she killed."

"That's what you should've let me take first watch." Reyna muttered, running a hand through her hair.

Clarke looked down wiping the tears from her damp cheeks, "I let her get to me."

Bellamy sighed, "You don't say. Take a break. I'll let her beat me up for a while."

"I'll go with you." Reyna said and moved after Bellamy into Raven's room.

When they got inside both of them took a seat without saying a word. Reyna leaned back into her chair and looked around the room. Raven glanced between her and Bellamy but her eyes focused on Reyna.

"The Commander of Blood." She smirked, "I'm surprised you've decided to be here, pretending that you're trying to save me. I really thought you would leave like you did a couple of months ago."

Reyna just stared at her with no emotion visible on her face, Raven looked at her side as if someone else was there and then back at Reyna and continued, "Do you ever see the faces of the people you killed in Mount Weather? Do you hear their screams? Do you even remember how many people you killed when you left?"

Reyna gave her no answer.

"Jasper has his own way of mourning over Maya and that was becoming a drunk and getting high while your way was murdering people. You like it, you enjoy it."

"So many people around you died. First your family, Then Darius, after him Talia. You couldn't save them, why did think you could save your precious Commander Lexa."

Reyna clenched her fists and tightened her jaw at the mention of Lexa's name and Raven noticed how she tensed up.

"What? Touchy subject? She died because of you, her death is on you. Titus never would've killed her if you left Polis, if you let Lexa go. Can't you see that you're the problem, Reyna? People around you die, your loved ones die because of you."

Reyna tilted her head a little and sighed, "Got anything else to say?"

Raven listened to Alie who told her that she needed more to break Reyna so she turned to Bellamy, "Do you ever feel guilty about the Culling on the Ark. How many people suffocated when you threw away my radio? At least Clarke was saving her own people. You were just saving your own ass. Of course, that's nothing... compared to killing your own mom. You just had to take little sister to her first dance, you might as well have just shoved Aurora out the airlock yourself. Do you think she'd be proud of you now? Of the kind of leader you've become? Or would she see the truth, like the rest of us do? That you're a follower. Clarke's been back for one day and you're already taking orders. A good little knight, by his queen's side. Too bad you were never that devoted to Gina."

Bellamy clenched his jaw, "You don't know what you're talking about."

Raven smirked, "Don't worry. Gina was already dead when Mount Weather blew up. And you avenged her, right? I mean you picked up a gun and slaughtered an army that was sent to protect us. That had nothing to do with blowing sweet Gina to bits. But, hey, a Grounder's a Grounder, right?"

The door was suddenly swung open by Niylah who marched inside furiously, "My father, you-"
Bellamy made a calming gesture with his hands, "Niylah."

"Killed him!" Niylah shouted before her fist collided with Bellamy's jaw.

Clarke pulled her back, "Niylah you can't be in here."

Jasper shook his head, "It's too late. Raven's already seen her. ALIE knows were here."

༄༄༄

When Octavia and Monty came back from the dropship with the EMP. Everyone gathered around in the room Raven was held in.

Sinclair placed the EMP by Raven's feet, "All we have to do is connect her and activate the electromagnet."

Monty started untying her wrists and after a moment Raven began struggling to get free.

"Raven!" Everyone in the room started shouting her name.

Sinclair held the wristband, "Hold it still."

Reyna grabbed one of her wrists and pinned it to the headboard of the bed, "Raven, stop it!"

"Stop!" Jasper shouted right before raven started slamming her head against the headboard of the bed.

"She's trying to kill herself. Raven stop!" Bellamy ran close to her.

Everyone tried to stop her but Raven fought against them.

Clarke reached her hand into her pocket, "Stop and I'll give you this." She took the Flame out and held it up.

Raven snapped her head towards the blonde and Reyna used the distraction to pin the wristband around her wrist connecting her to the EMP.

Raven trashed around, "No you lied! You lied! No. No, please, don't. The EMP will give me brain damage! You know it will. Please, don't do this!"

"Don't listen to her." Octavia added.

Raven desperately turned to Sinclair thinking he was the weak link, "Please! You know it will! Sinclair, stop! Sinclair, no. No!"

Sinclair ignored her, "We've only got one shot at this. The EMP will fry the wristband too."

"Do it! Do it!" Bellamy shouted in frustration.

Sinclair reached his hand for the EMP, "Ok!"

"Got it, go!" Monty shouted.

Sinclair pushed one of the buttons to use the EMP but nothing happened.

Jasper glanced at him and Monty, "What's happening?"

Sinclair inspected the EMP carefully, "Nothing. We need more power. The battery's not strong enough."

"Well, then get one that is." Clarke told them.

Monty's head snapped up, "The rover." He ran out of the room and Bellamy followed after him.

The rest of them just tried to hold Raven down and after a minute they heard a gunshot coming from outside.

"If the bitch's army is here, we're fucking screwed!" Reyna yelled out in frustration.

A few moments later Bellamy and Monty ran into the room with the battery. Monty placed it on the bed next to the EMP and he started connecting the wires, "Got it!" He shouted after a second.

Sinclair pressed the button again and Raven screamed on top of her lungs before she fell limp.

The group glanced around each other and Clarke pressed her fingers on Raven's neck, "She's breathing." She started shaking her, "Raven? Come on Raven, hey. Come on Raven, wake up. Wake up!"

Octavia and Reyna started shaking her shoulders in attempt of waking the girl up, "Raven."

"Come on Raven, wake up."

Octavia, Reyna and Clarke stayed by the bed shaking Raven constantly.

Jasper distanced himself from them, "She warned us."

Reyna grabbed Raven's face with her hands, "Come on Raven, wake up." She let go of her face and Raven's head just fell down.

The sound of clanking metal caught everyone's attention and they turned their heads to see Jasper with a metal bar.

"What are you doing?" Reyna asked with a louder tone.

Jasper reached a desk and took the Flame out of its box, "ALIE did that to Raven, she's never gonna get this!

Jasper moved to smash the flame but Reyna pushed herself forward immediately and grabbed his arm to stop him.

"No, you can't! Stop!" She shouted but he pushed her back harshly, "It's Lexa! A part of her is still there. I saw them cut it out of her head, I'm not..." Reyna screamed desperately with her emotions taking over her, she didn't know if they needed the Flame but Lexa told her that a part of her spirit was in there and Reyna wasn't going to give it up. Lexa was too important to her.

"She's there." Reyna muttered under her breath with her eyes tearing up, "She's still in there. I know she is."

"You sound insane." Jasper scoffed, "How the hell would a person be inside of this thing?" He held the Flame up.

"She's in there. I know she is... I'm not insane." Reyna told him with pleading eyes, her voice breaking as she said that sentence.

Bellamy stepped closer with Clarke, "What is it?"

Clarke caught up with Reyna and took the Flame, "Both the AIs were made by the same person. Both tap into human consciousness. They must work similarly, right?"

Sinclair nodded, "There's probably only one pathway to conciousness, so it's possible, yeah."

Octavia furrowed her eyebrows, "What does this have to do with anything?"

"I've seen an AI get removed before." She glanced at Reyna who remembered how Titus took the Flame out, "Help me get her on her side!"

Everyone moved around Raven and they rolled her around so she was laying on her side.

Clarke turned to Monty, "Get that med kit from my bag!"

Monty nodded and got the kit, he handed it to Clarke and she took out a scalpel.

Sinclair widened his eyes, "Woah, woah-woah-woah... what...?"

"It's okay, we've seen it before, she needs to cut the back of her neck to get the chip out." Reyna told him.

Clarke used the scalpel to cut Raven's neck, "This has to work." She held a cloth to Raven's neck and after a few moments of blood pouring out, a metal colored liquid started pouring out too.

"What is that?" Bellamy asked.

"It must be whatever's left of the chip." Sinclair informed him.

A few seconds later Raven moved and started coughing and panting. They helped her sit up and she held a hand to her temples.

"Never thought I'd be so happy to see someone in pain." Octavia smiled.

Raven chuckled, "Ow."

Reyna noticed Jasper holding the Flame and she walked over to him.

He frowned, "I couldn't do what you did." He handed her the Flame and she took it.

Reyna gave him a nod, "Thank you." She turned around and gave the Flame to Clarke who placed it back into the box.

Monty distanced himself from the group and turned around, his back facing them, "I could have saved my mom."

Jasper stepped close to him, "Hey..." He rested a hand on Monty's shoulder.

Monty pushed his hand off, "Get the hell away from me!" He stormed out of the room.

Bellamy looked around the room, "ALIE knows we're here. We gotta move." With that he made his way out.

Before they left, Octavia and Reyna found some new clothes in the trading post. They put the ones they liked on and started walking out with the rest.

"Gon de bakkova." (For the clothes.) Reyna told Niylah who looked at them noticing their new attire. Octavia handed her a lamp as a trade and Niylah accepted it with a nod.

The two of them walked out of the trading post with their bags over their shoulders, Reyna glanced at Octavia who was already looking at her.

Octavia opened her mouth to say something but Reyna just drifted her stare and walked away before Octavia could say anything to her.

She opened the doors for Raven who was struggling to walk. Jasper helped her climb inside the rover.

He rubbed her shoulder, "You're gonna be okay."

"I know, I'm so sorry for all the crap I said."

Jasper smirked, "And for punching me in the face, right?"

"No, you definitely deserved that." Raven responded.

"Hey. There's one thing I don't understand. Why did ALIE want you to kill yourself?" Clarke stepped close to them.

"Because I know why she wants the second AI." Raven replied.

"Why?" Reyna questioned.

"It's the only thing that can stop her." Raven answered.

Clarke nodded, "Then let's stop her. We survive together, and we fight together."

༄༄༄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 78 6
"𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵" "𝙬𝙝𝙮?" raven reyes x fem!oc the 100 (s1-s?)
676K 10.7K 70
This story is just a bunch of the 100 preferences that I found on tumblr *I take NO credit for any of the stories in this book* THIS STORY IS NO LON...
29K 474 60
the100 preferences, imagines, one-shots, headcanons, etc! ‏‏‎ ‎ COMPLETED‏‏‎ ‎ AFAB READER (unless specified otherwise)‏‏‎ ‎ NSFW TOPICS‏‏‎ ‎ LOWERCA...
13.4K 140 26
They were never meant to be He broke her completely, he lied to her, used her, left her to go to earth with the other 99 kids He took on the priorit...