|The Devil Himself 🔪| Michae...

SuzuBrooke द्वारा

There is a new lady in town who has the guts to live right next door to Michael's childhood home... Her name... अधिक

{ Chapter 1 }
{ Chapter 2 }
{ Chapter 4 }
{ Chapter 5 }
{ Chapter 6 }
{ Chapter 7 }
{ Chapter 8 }
{ Chapter 9 }
{ Chapter 10 }
{ Chapter 11 }
{ Chapter 12 }
{ Chapter 12.5 }
{ Chapter 13 }
{ Chapter 14 }
{ Chapter 15 }
{ Chapter 16 }
{ Chapter 17 }
{ Chapter 18 }
I'm Sorry
{ Chapter 19 }
{ Chapter 20 }

{ Chapter 3 }

430 13 33
SuzuBrooke द्वारा

[Oml! In the middle of making this chapter I heard the scary music that came on whenever Michael was planning to kill someone and now I'm scared... Somebody please just tell me I'm going crazy because I've been binge watching all the Halloween movies!]

Jason turned his back from Y/n and faced Michael. Michael held out his knife and tapped the side of his knee. There was quite a bit of tension in the air. Until Jason moved a slight bit to grab me by the arm. In an instant he had the woman in front if himself.

"Damnit Jason! Let me go."

She struggled but he had his arm around her neck to keep her still. She tried to pry his arm off but couldn't hardly make it budge. Michael stood completely still. Jason stood and pointed to the girl's neck as a sign he would break it. Michael was about to charge when Y/n jumped up to headbutt the killer then slam him to the ground using the arm around her neck.

But that only stunned both of them for a second.

"!?!"

"There's a reason why I'm the top therapist in this country..."

She stated in a monotone voice. Much different from her usual cheerful and happy one. Jason jumped up to attack Michael but Michael grabbed his fist. And the two fought against each other. Jason managing to slam Michael into the wall grabbing onto his head. Y/n quickly ran up and elbowed the slightly shorter male and somehow managed to tackle him down to the ground.

He tried to force the female off of himself but she grabbed out a shot and used the most part of her weight to hold his head down and try to inject it into his neck. But his hand got in the way and he gripped Y/n's neck.

"... Kuh... Ea-easy! It's a shot I... Use on... Myself."

The grip tightened on her neck. Until Michael crushed Jason's hand and held up his knife.

"W-wait, Michael!"

Y/n stood in the way with a hand out in a pleading cry.

Jason's Pov-

I was down on the ground grabbing Y/n's neck. But I was also curious about what she said earlier. I still had to kill her and the other murderer. That's all I was now thinking about. But that was interrupted by Michael gripping onto my hand and showing his butcher knife.

That was until Y/n stood in the way. Michael stopped just right before he could stab Y/n.

"Don't kill him! The medicine is already working. He's harmless. Trust me."

Wh-what? I suddenly don't feel like murdering them... Everything is calm. I sat up and left the two rethinking everything that I'd done in life. The two stayed silent as I walked away to think to myself.

Michael's Pov-

So that was Jason Voorhees?... I was still cautious until he had been gone for a few minutes, then turned to Y/n.

"Michael... I'm sorry for dragging you into this."

I nodded. She stood up with a sigh.

"Don't just nod it off. It isn't okay to bring you into a fight. You've been through too much on your own, nevertheless adding on my problems."

"...."

I didn't say anything as I was thinking.

"Wha-?"

I picked her up bridal style and let out a slight hum as a response. Her entire face went red as she looked down to avoid my gaze. I cocked my head to the side slightly with a small smirk.

"Did you get to clean up those dead bodies?"

I shook my head.

"Aren't you going to put me down?"

Yet again I shook my head no. She sighed.

"Then we need to get out of town. Let's hurry and pack our stuff..."

I nodded and stolled down the halls with Y/n in his arms. Looking at all the decorations in the hallways.

"This must be the only haunted house in this town... Nearly everyone is waiting in line outside right now."

She muttered. I listened as her voice drowned out the screams of those easily spooked on the floor above.

"It's a good thing my boss was going to fire me soon. Makes it seem a little less suspicious. I'll just write a fake angry note acting bitchy about losing my job."

That was actually more surprising than a few minutes ago when she flipped Jason to the ground. It made me feel... What's the word? Proud? Yeah... I think that's it.

When we were on our street I plopped Y/n down gently. She smiled and rubbed my shoulder.

"Thank you, Michael!"

She then made it to her house. And I went to mine to grab my pictures and some other things that were an absolute necessity to me. In that picture was me and my sister... Who'm I've been searching for since breaking out of Smith's Grove Sanitarium. Placing the picture in my pocket with the note Y/n wrote me.

With Y/n as part of the family I was completely sure that once I found my sister everything would feel complete. I made sure to bring my old suit with me.  Looking out the window I waited for Y/n to be done and out the door. Once she got out she loaded the stuff in her trunk and stood beside of her car. I walked out and got in the driver's side.

The road trip was quiet and peaceful. We finally made it to our destination. Y/n got out and looked at the sign in front.

"Smith's Grove Sanitarium?..."

I nodded. Walking towards the building. Y/n followed behind me quite closely as I pushed through the metal gate.

"The atmosphere is really depressing here... But that's expected."

She whispered. Probably to herself. She understood me more than I did her. I don't think anyone else would've understand what I thought through a simple shake or nod of the head. It's almost as if she could read my mind but didn't know it... I stopped and she bumped into my back with a small.

"Oooof."

I then pointed to a door and grabbed a small sheet of paper and tacked it on the door. The sign said 'Bedroom'. She nodded. Moving along I tacked stuff onto a few more doors. Cafeteria, janitors closet, laundry room, kitchen, just to name a few. Y/n quickly found the staff room before I could show her. Strolling through she looked into the desk and grabbed some old keys.

"Instead of bashing through the fence why not try to use these. The Police might just go into your case files and check it out if they see a mysterious dent on it."

I rubbed my head.

"Alright... Then."

I took the keys from her and placed them in a different pocket then the photograph and her letter. She sighed.

"This is pretty nostalgic... I need to get outside for a moment."

I didn't wamt to stay behind so I just followed her. And saw she was getting the luggage and placing it on the table outside. Laying her head on the table top with her arms at her side.

"Do you like it here, Michael?"

A simple nod was the only answer she needed. But I started trying to comfort her.

"I didn't whenever I was actually here. The staff was fucked up... But now that it's quiet I like it."

She turned her head and nodded slowly.

"I heard some of your story from the news. Whenever I was still living in North Carolina... From the incident up to you moving to this Sanitarium. But they never included information as to what was happening in this very building. And the next thing I know, you were out and I... I somehow just knew where you would go."

"... I really sympathized with your story. Wanted to help you... So I moved in next door."

"What about your... Family?"

She sat up straight.

"I don't belong... Never did. Most of my family members are considered crazy but it still doesn't feel like we're family. My Great Grandmother was the only one I felt close to."

Right now. She seemed to run mechanically, as if she were a robot. But I'm glad that she had told me something about her... Walking over I sat down beside of her and hugged her. She started to smile and embraced me back.

"But don't worry! I've got you big fella."

Letting out heartwarming laughter. Minutes later and I still had my arms wrapped around her.

"Uhm... It's gonna rain soon if we don't get our stuff into the building."

I placed Y/n over my shoulder and grabbed the luggage with my other hand. Walking into the Sanitarium I placed the stuff inside of our room. I sat on the bed and waited for Y/n to crawl off my shoulder and onto the bed. But she didn't move from her perch on my shoulder.

"... Y/n?"

I looked to the side and saw that she was somehow asleep. I gently pulled her off me and laid her beside of me. Then laid back myself staring right back at the girl. I could stare at her for hours and hours on end. But I finally notice the mark on her neck from where Jason chokeholded her and immediately got angry. If he dared to do that again I would be his worst nightmare. There'd be no hesitation to stab him to death!

He'd be afraid of Halloween. Cause Y/n's mine! And nobody else's. I won't share my family with nobody else. Even whenever things turn drastic... Like how my Sister tried to kill me. I'll still bring her back here and we will all be happy.

I pulled Y/n close to my chest and wrapped my arms around her in the best protective manner that I could manage. She heaved out a small peaceful sigh and slowly leaned her head towards me. This was all it took for me to calm down enough to lull asleep.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.3K 9 46
What would you do if there was a Monster that one day popped up in your life? uninvited and seemed to know exactly where you were at all times? What...
25 8 4
I'm often overlooked by most people. I daydream about running away from my grief and diving into a rabbit hole but I doubt that's ever going to happe...
225K 8.5K 40
C O M P L E T E D ✔ (EDITING ABANDONED) [Michael Myers x Mute!(Fem) Reader (Dead by Daylight FF)] You never understood why you were brought into t...
640K 21.9K 16
[ 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐱 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ] ❛𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙?❜ Death is the one thing that has ever remained constant in your life. Slo...