AURORA

By peacybeau

I was always the odd one out, from my appearance to the bad luck always surrounding me and I never did compla... More

Author's Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
Not Happy
56
57
58
59

15

19.7K 598 90
By peacybeau

"Now this room looks habitable", I exclaimed.

"I think you should go into interior design, your room looks fit for a Queen and it's not even girly" Kate said.

"I know right and all thanks to you all" I grinned.

The trip to the mall didn't take long, we got paints, bedpost, bulbs, bean bags, sheetings and other necessities. I even bought more clothes since I came with very few.

I painted the walls a deep red and purple, the bedspread and pillows were red and blue.

Due to the colours, the room would be dark with out the light, which is how I liked it.

My room really looked good, although am sure mum Celine will flip if she sees the abundance of dark colors.

Before the thought could change my mood, my stomach growled loudly.

"I think it's time to take a trip the kitchen".

We'll piled out of my room and headed downstairs.

When we got down, I saw Rex and his entourage around the kitchen island.

I ignored them and proceed to fix a light lunch for the guys and I.

"Aurora can we talk?", Damien asked stepping close to me.

"My answer is same as last night, which was, a no am not interested in listening to you?"

He stood before me, "just spare me ten minutes, that's all I ask".

I saw Dave nodding at me, "we'll wait here".

"You have five minutes and it starts now".

He led me to a room close to the kitchen.

I folded my hands and stood by the door, "am listening".

He ran a hand through his hair then peeked at me.

"I actually want to apologise for all that happened the past years. I know we fucked up, damn I know I fucked up, I wasn't a brother all those while, I just want to apologise for it all and let you know that I'll do anything to make it up to you".

"Hold up, are you apologizing so you can be my long lost brother and come back in my life or what"

"Yes and no. Am apologising because I know am wrong, am not asking you to accept me but for you to at least acknowledge me or be civil to me. Maybe we can be friends".

I shook my head, "unfortunately Damien, I don't want to have anything to do with you not as a brother, friend or an acquaintance. The only form of acknowledgement you'll get from me is as the pack's enforcer"

He looked hurt but I wasn't having any of it.

"Do you remember when you hit and bully me at any chance you get. Why don't you keep the apologies they are not needed".

I turned and left.

When I got back to the kitchen, Neil was done with the sandwich.

"And where's my brother?" Lisa asked.

I picked my sandwich "I didn't kill him if that's what you're thinking, just stabbed him" and I strode out.

Lisa ran towards the room screaming his name, Mark and Theo followed.

"Did you actually stab him?" Mary asked.

"Nope, just wanted to mess with her" I giggled.

Neil laughed, "girl you're evil".

Tell me about it.

We went back to my room to finish up. Then I told them to show me their rooms.

Mary and Kate stay in a room since they're mates, but Neil and Dave don't although Dave plans on moving to Neil's room soon.
But they stay in the fifth floor.

We stayed in Neil's room for a while.

I checked my watch and saw it was nearly 7pm.

"Am gonna leave guys, need to speak to alpha Miguel".

They nodded, so I bid them goodnight and went to the alpha's office.

I knocked and walked in, Alpha Miguel and Alpha Stevens sat with Rex and Nathan.

"If this is a bad time I can come back later", I said still standing by the door.

Alpha Miguel waved his hand, "do come in Aurora".

I walked in and sat on the same chair from last night.

"Am sure you've met my son Nathan"

I nodded but didn't say anything.

"So what's your decision?", Alpha Stevens asked when he saw I wasn't speaking.

Nathan and Rex look confused obviously not knowing what we are talking about.

"I appreciate your concerns and I've decided to stay".

He smiled at me, "Good. Well am sure you know that you start classes tomorrow. Rex and Nathan won't mind showing you around".

"I do, also I have friends who can show me around".

"Ok then maybe....", But he was cut short when someone barged into the room.

My whole body tensed and I looked up. I could feel Cora pacing and growling lowly, so I clenched my fists to control myself.

"Alphas, I need to speak with you", the stranger spoke up.

Alpha Miguel glared at him, that was when he took note of the people in the room.

"Am sorry, Alphas and young Alphas".

He turned to me, "I apologise Miss".

"Sit Luke, I'll attend to you when am done" he said to the guy.

Unfortunately he decided to sit beside me, I could smell him and it aroused my anger more.

Knowing I could lose control soon, I closed my eyes and tried to even out my breathing.

As much as I wanted to snap his neck or pull his heart out, I needed to be in control.

"I'll take my leave if that's all Alphas".

Alpha Miguel nodded, "but be sure to hand over your old school paperwork to the principal tomorrow".

"Sure and welcome back Aurora", Alpha Stevens said.

I nodded and left the room , while mentally congratulating myself for staying calm.

I quickly went outside towards the garage sat in my car and took in deep big breaths to fill my lungs and to calm myself.

But I knew it was useless, I was angry.

This is the first time am meeting an assassin aside from the attack in my home but I remember their stench.

They all smell the same and Cora was prancing in need of their blood.

So I went into my head like dad Vito had taught me.

They are here how did we not know that

Calm down Cora we can't mess up now, we have to think with a clear head

Cora growled but sat although her tail was still twitching.

I don't think they stay here, we could have picked their stench earlier.

You're right, but we need more intel about them.

Yeah and I know how to get it.

Please don't tell me it's through that excuse of a mate

No but through Luke.

And how do you plan on doing that, you can't hypnotize him

He's wolf is weak, am guessing he's new, so we can torture him and get what we want.

Cora was quiet for a while,

He might not know much but it would be a start, but am in for the torture.

I smiled and nodded, we're gonna have fun with him.

Our talk was interrupted when someone knocked on the window.

I rolled it down to see Nathan, "Can I help you",

"Yeah, we need to talk atta girl"

Go on, before he suspects something, he has been staring at us throughout the meeting.

I huffed but got out of my car, leaned on it and crossed my hands.

"Am listening".

"We've not been properly introduced, am Nathan..."

"Yeah I know who you're, Nathan Stars, son of Alpha Miguel Stars of the Luna pack and next in line",

"So how can I help you".

He smiled at me, "well since you know me, I was wondering if we could hang out sometime"

I scoffed, "and why should we hang out?"

"Cause I like you alot" he stated.

Ok that was stupid and expected

I shook my head, "sorry dude but am not up for grabs, try someone else".

I made to leave but he blocked me, "can I ask you a question"

"Well you've done that now"

He laughed, "not that smart ass",

I shrugged, "shoot"

He's face turned serious, "why were you uncomfortable with Luke in the room, you looked like you wanted to puke when he sat beside you?".

I shrugged my shoulders, "well I don't know him and he sat too close to me".

He raised his brows, "are you sure?"

"Yes and what's with the question" I said

He smiled "So you're not jealous because Luke has a thing for Rex".

I stared at him, he looked really serious then I burst out laughing, real hard.

"Rex has a gay guy crushing on him, damn this made my day. Please do tell me more"

Nathan looked suprised "So you didn't know?"

I shook my head unable to answer, I was still laughing hard.

"Shit please don't tell anyone, it's a secret between Rex and I" he pleaded frantically.

I patted his arm, "don't worry Nathan, I won't tell anyone. I think"

Still laughing I made my way to my room.

I have to prepare for school, ooh the fun am gonna have with them

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 206 24
"You can't tell anyone." His words hit me hard, but I was ready for them. I grimaced slightly, but did my best to hide it as I squeezed my arms in re...
6.7K 272 37
Warning: Violence, swearing, abuse, and other sensitive topics - Read at your own discretion --------------- Fate can be cruel. Especially when an...
1.2M 33.7K 35
Everything changed when they came out of hiding, terror spread across the world as people began to question if our presidents and our global leaders...
322K 13K 82
In the Supernatural world lies the Werewolf world. And in the Werewolf world lie packs. Natalia was the omega of her pack with the blood of an alpha...