Element ➳ Sherlock x Reader

By SeraSki

Sequel to my first book Sentiment. This is the probably the worst thing to read during class because you mig... More

The Wedding
A bullet, a sprain and Anderson
Sentimental Hickey
Dinner and Thomas
Let it out
Roadtrip?
Lost?
The Cornfield
Drunk
Abductruder
Outsmart The Idiots
Why?
Rubbish
Human Nature
#hitchhiking
No Pinkies
Bait
Frustration
Session
A Little Domestic
Drained
Care
Everything Hurts
What Happened?
Help
Don't Leave Again
Lies
Define Proper?
The Witch
PDA
Captain Holmes
Play Dead
Moon and Star
Bear
Shooting Star
Fishing
Elegant
Sand
Foreigners
Dude
Restricted Parameters
Find Her
Sexy Supply Closet
Hunger
Foreign Fangirls
Departure

Nasty Glares and Pure Hate

4.8K 254 66
By SeraSki

My eyes popped open to the annoying ringing that came from my phone.

I glanced at the minimalist wall clock as my phone continued it's ringing.

It's bloody 5am.

Groaning, I sat up and answered.

"Hello?" I yawned.

"Hey, Y/N sorry did I wake you?" Asked Molly.

"Yes you did, but that's quite alright. Did you need something?" I asked.

"Actually, um...I was wondering if you were okay." She said.

"Of course I'm okay. I'm perfectly fine. Why?" I asked again.

"Oh? Well, I thought you might have been sick because you haven't shown up for work today...I was just checking in.

Crap.

"Oh man! I completely forgot. Thanks Molls, I'll be there in a few minutes, gotta go bye!" I said quickly, before hanging up and sprinting to the shower.

I quickly freshened myself up before hopping into a cab to Bart's.

Sherlock wasn't home today, probably on a case.

But when I arrived I saw Sherlock looking through a microscope next to my desk.

"Morning." He smiled sweetly, looking up from the microscope.

I gave him a nasty glare.

"What's the matter?" He asked, biting his bottpm lip to hold in a laugh.

It was an adorable sight, I must admit, but I was far too pissed at the moment to cuddle him at the spot.

"You knew I had work today." I said angrily.

"Aww...come here." He gestured me over, laughing.

I crossed my arms and hysterically turned my attention away.

"Why didn't you wake me up?!" I asked, not looking at him.

"You looked far too satisfactory then and there, I couldn't bring myself to it." He admitted.

"Bastard." I glared at him again.

He smirked, as he stood up and began to walk over to me.

"Do you hate me?" He asked, staring down at me whilst resting a hand on the side of my waist.

"Oh Sherlock...I've always hated you." I sighed, before leaning in and kissing him.

"I can see that..." He said, in a low voice as a smile crept his lips.

Then John came in with a bag of toes and a disgusted look on his face, causing Sherlock and I both to pull away quickly from each other.

"Hi...John." I said, my face turning hot.

"Sorry was I interrupting something?" He asked, with an amused smirk.

"N-Not at all..." Sherlock said, attempting a calm posture.

There was an awkward silence.

Sherlock was trying to blink away the awkwardness,  whilst John just stood there staring, and I was trying to figure out an excuse to leave, finding it difficult to think clearly.

Then my phone rang, thank goodness.

"I better get this..." I said, bashfully exiting and answering my phone.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi, sweetumz!" My mum said happily.

"Ugh...what do you want?" I groaned in annoyance.

"I want you at my house so we can plan the wedding!" She squealed.

"What are you talking about? I never agreed---" I said, before stopping in realization.

That time while we were on the roadtrip my mum had texted me asking me one last time if I wanted to marry Tom, and I said yes because I thought I was done with Sherlock.

Shit.

What have I done?!

"Come quickly after work, Tom's parents are very excited!" My mum said, before hanging up.

I quickly put my phone away in my pocket and sighed.

I'll think of something.

I'm sure Tom's parents will understand...

Right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

HERO or VILLAIN? By SAM here

Mystery / Thriller

450 107 12
You are lucky as you find the best book of your life..:) This story contains a very sensitive topic with which you'll encounter in the very first epi...
154K 3.8K 20
My first fanfic and my first reader insert so don't kill me. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The story is about You my reader, Your fellow colleague was murdered and...
237 20 8
"Stop looking at me" She spits out without even looking at me, but I know she can feel my stare. "No" I say smiling innocently. "Jackson, Im seriou...
21.6K 808 43
You fell in love with the Consulting Detective that had been your friend since day 1, you were with him constantly but in the detective career nothin...