Jelsa Lemons and One-Shots

By Httydisthebest

Just a bunch of Jelsa stories. Includes Smut ;) *WARNING MATURE CONTENT AND LANGUAGE* BEST RANKING : #4 in... More

Gaming
October 11 or November 10?
Frosty Fighting
Ready. Set. Date!
The Snow Queen
Knight at Rush Hour Train Ride- @melantha123
Wifey
The Guardians
Pervert
Handcuffed
ICE-solated Penguin
BABY
Only for you
Cheating
Ice Ice BABY
Surprise
Twisted Minds
JELSA SCENES
The Carnival
Official Lust
Sleepy
Sorry...
My Dangerous Man
Daddy
Count
Mr.Frost's Secretary
Updates!
The Ice Kingdom Part 1
Car Shop
How to Write Smut

The Ice Kingdom Part 2

3K 28 11
By Httydisthebest

A/N: CIRCA 4 months after the last chapter

Opening her groggy eyes, Elsa looked at Jack. She smiled and blew some cold air into his face. Jack stirred and turned his face away from her.

"Princess please, a few more minutes," he mumbled sleepily.

Elsa giggled and snuggled into him. She debated going back to sleep. But no, she was already up for the day.

She sat up and stretched her arms. She looked over at her husband sleeping peacefully, his mouth slightly open, his fluffy white hair, and how his chest was rising and falling with each breath he took.

She stared at him curiously for a minute before letting herself fall onto his chest. She rested her chin on his collarbone and looked up at him. She felt him wrap an arm around her. Elsa reached up to play with a stand of wispy white hair. She tugged at it, twirling it around her finger. Jack stirred again but didn't get up. Elsa sighed.

With her other hand she made some snow and with a mischievous grin she threw it on Jack's face. Eyes flashing wide open, Jack jolted awake. On instinct he flew into the air, hovering above the bed shaking his head and wiping the snow off his face. Elsa's giggles make him look back to the bed where she was laying looking up at him.He grinned.

"Two can play at that game," Jack said and shackled Elsa's wrists to the headboard of the bed with ice. Elsa tried to free her wrists but just it was too strong for her. She looked back up at Jack who was slowly floating back down. He climbed on top of her, his legs and arms on either side of her body. His face was close to hers and Elsa felt his minty breath on her face.

He smiled at her before leaning down to kiss her. Elsa felt her body weight being pushed down by his. She wrapped her legs around his hips, pulling him down. She bit her lips and looked through her lashes at Jack. He choked a laugh.

"No Princess, not now," He laughed and kissed her. He released her wrists from the icy shackles. Elsa feigned being upset but just laughed at him. Jack gave a quick kiss to her cheek and got off of her.

They stumbled into the bathroom and got ready for their days.

~

Wiping a bead of sweat from his forehead, Jack turned to face the officer.

"Captain Jack, your presence is requested at the office," said the officer.

Jack nodded and made his way toward the office. He knocked on the door. No response. He turned the doorknob and the door opened easily. Surprisingly it was dark inside the room. He walked inside. "Hello?" He called out.

"Hello," a sultry female voice answered behind him. Jack quickly turned to look at the door which closed and locked. Suddenly he felt something lightly drag across his back.

"Who's there?" He yelled out, starting to levitate off the ground. He heard giggling from inside the room. Frantically he flipped on the light switch. He found his wife sitting on the table, her legs crossed and an amused look on her face.

"Hey Frost," She smiled.

"Oh thank god it's just you Elsa," Jack said reaching the ground again, relieved.

He walked toward her. "What's up?" He asked standing in front of her.

Her licked her top lip and looked up at him. She slid of the table and grabbed him by the collar of his white t-shirt. She brought his face close to hers and kissed him. Jack was taken aback but let her kiss him. He wrapped an arm around her to support them. Elsa started to walk forward, not breaking their kiss. Jack found himself stumbling back and his back hitting the counter. They pulled away from their kiss and Elsa looked up into his eyes. She had a mischievous grin on her face and she kissed his neck. She raked her nails down his shirt, causing goosebumps to form on Jack's skin.

"What are you doing Els?" Jack said quietly.

"Nothing," Elsa winked and dropped to her knees in front of him. Her fingers worked on his pants buttons, and unbuttoned them. Jack inhaled quickly, his heart beating fast.

He glanced at the door, making sure it was locked. Elsa pushed his pants down revealing his boxers underneath. She could see the outline of his dick. She licked her lips and touched him through his boxers. Palming him, she could feel him getting harder.

"H-hey, we could do this later?" Jack suggested, his voice strained.

Elsa didn't respond but pulled his member out. Jack clenched his teeth together and watched her jerk it a couple of times. Instantly he was hard, his length growing by Elsa's touch alone.

"A-ah" Jack moaned softly as she handled him. He looked down at her. She brought her mouth close to the tip.

Jack didn't have time to react as her tongue licked the tip. He held onto the counter for support. He reached into her hair and held her head.

She kissed his tender tip a few times with her soft lips. She let salivia leak off her tongue and coat his tip. She licked his dick, swirling her tongue around.

Elsa pulled back and took him into her mouth. Jack moaned as her mouth was making him go into bliss. She was moving up and down Jack's dick with her mouth and using her hand in the places she couldn't reach. An indescrible feeling of pleasure and excitement surged through him, making all his hairs stand on edge.

"Fuck," Jack cursed as she pleasured him. He was going wild as her mouth was making him feel so good. His heart beat wildly as he glanced at the door again. He hissed and let his head fall back. He gave a soft moan and looked down at Elsa. Watching her lips move up and down his dick was turning him on to no ends. Her tight lips sucked him, stimulating him. "Fuck Princess, you're so good" Jack grunted, trying to keep quiet.

Elsa took him out of her mouth and jerked him with her hand as she caught her breath. She looked up at him enjoying the pleasure he was giving her. She smirked and licked the tip a few times before she took him into her mouth again. Jack has swelled inside her mouth, his dick throbbing for a release. Jack's mind was going a blur and he couldn't focus on anything. His body felt electrified as she pleasured him.

He held onto her head and moved her head farther and closer to him. "Princess...I-I can't hold it much longer..." Jack breathed out as he pushed into her delicate mouth. Elsa took him out of her mouth and jerked him again. "It's okay," She smiled before taking him into her mouth again. She gave a few delicate pushes and before long, he released inside her mouth.

Elsa tasted his salty, thick, cum, trying to swallow as much of it as she could. She pulled away and licked around her mouth. Wiping her mouth, she stood up. Jack was panting, trying to catch his breath. He looked over at Elsa who was grinning.

"You evil queen," He accused her teasingly.

He pulled his pants back up. He strode toward Elsa and harshly pushed her against the counter. Elsa gave a small whimper. He pulled her chin up to look at him. He kissed her passionately and Elsa was surprised he dared to kiss her after what she just did. He kissed her, his hand going up her body and groping her breast. Elsa moaned softly.

They both jumped when there was a knock at the door.

"Jack? Are you in there?" a voice called out from the other side.

Elsa and Jack looked at each other and laughed silently.

"Yeah, give me a minute," Jack called out.

"Okay," The voice on the other side of the door said.

Jack turned back to Elsa. "So the reason I'm here is," Elsa whispered pulling him close to her and tracing his jawline with her finger.

"I'm going to visit my sister today, in the Earth kingdom."

"Is that so? When will you be back?" Jack asked, bending down near her neck.

"Probably late in the afternoon, you know how Anna can be," Elsa said playing with Jack's hair as he rested his forehead on hers.

"Jack?" The voice from the other side of the door called again. Jack sighed and got of Elsa.

Elsa gathered her stuff and opened the door.

"Eve?"

Eve looked up at the woman who wasn't Jack.

"Is Jack here?" She asked surprised.

"Yeah, I'm here," Jack said coming up behind Elsa and wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his head on her shoulder.

Eve looked at Elsa then at Jack and back at Elsa again.

"Do you need anything?" Jack broke the silence.

"I..um.." She stuttered. She glanced at Elsa.

"Oh, you remember Elsa right? My wife Elsa?"

Eve coughed awkwardly.

"Yeah, I remember her," she muttered under her breath.

Elsa tuned to Jack "I'll be on my way now, I'll see you later," She smiled and gave him a quick kiss before leaving.

~

"Madam Arendelle!" A voice shouted behind Elsa as she made her way home. She was just coming back to the Ice region from visiting her sister.

"What is it Thebes?" Elsa asked the flustered messenger.

"Sea...tsunami...your husband..." He panted, taking support from his knees.

"Jack?" Elsa exclaimed worriedly.

"Can you take me to him please?" She asked frantically.

He nodded and started to run off. Elsa followed him to the border of the Water Kingdom. The Water Guard as well as all of the Ice Region's Guard was there at the front lines. The seas were roaring and rearing up to humongous heights. The skies became dark and clouded.

"What's going on?" Elsa asked worriedly to the nearest person.

"I-I don't know. Everything was fine until the seas started to act up and it seems like a tsunami was coming our way. You can see it building up but nothing came up yet," they replied concerned.

Elsa scanned the crown for Jack. Finally she spotted him in way in the distance floating in the air above the rest of the guard looking at the sea. She started to make her way toward him when a crack of thunder bellowed through the air.

She looked behind her at the seas, which which were rising to mountainous heights. The first wave of water soldiers went out.

Making a wall of water, they tried to push the water back. It worked for a little before the tsunami eventually engulfed the water from the water wall.

Next the air guard created a giant gust of wind which pushed the water far back. The powerful winds almost made Elsa loose her footing. It swirled around the water, shaping it and pushing it back. She used her arm to cover her eyes. Peering into the water, she saw a small glowing blue light coming from the center.

It rose up slowly reaching the top and coming out of the water. When it came up, Elsa could faintly see the outline of a young man. He was sitting cross legged, floating above the water, the blue glow was emanating from him. He opened his eyes and instead of pupils, a teal color shone out.

"GO GO GO!"

In moments, the rest of the air guard was in the air, circling the man. The winds roared as they they violently whipped around the man. The winds were shaping the water, pushing it back. Slowly he rose to his feet, his brown hair tousled in the wind.

He lifted his hand and stood on a pillar of water that rose under his feet. He closed his eyes once more and brought his closed fist to his chest. Then quickly he shot his hand out and around him, making a circling motion. Water erupted in the circle he formed, knocking the air guard out of the air. Elsa gasped. Even though he looked young he was really strong in controlling his powers.

In the moment the guard was trying to gather their soldiers and plan their next attack, the man raised his hand and a chunk from a nearby cliff fell off.

Water and earth powers? Elsa thought.

It came toward him and he calmly stepped onto it, his water pillar that had been holding him up suddenly came crashing down, causing a huge tidal wave.

People panicked around Elsa as the wave was heading straight for them, getting bigger as it got closer.

"Come here!" She shouted to the people around her as the wave was about to hit. Quickly she pushed both hands out and formed an ice dome around the people as well as herself, keeping them in and the waves out. She watched though the thick clear ice as the wave washed over them. She was relieved that her ice held under the weight of the water.

Once the wave passed them, she took down the dome and made her way toward the ice guard that was about to go out soon. She sprinted just in time to see Jack sending out the ice guard.

He was just about to fly away when Elsa caught his wrist, pulling him back.

"Jack wait!" She pleaded. He landed and gave her a hug. "Please stay safe" She clenched his shirt in her hands and held him tight. He rubbed her back and kissed her forehead.

"I'll be okay my queen, I'll be back for you, I promise." He smiled to her warmly before flying above his troops. The ice soldiers were running on ice that was created wherever their foot stepped. Quickly they advanced toward the boy who was raising the waves once again. He grew angry when he saw that the ice soldiers were swiftly freezing the water.

"Stop!" He shrieked as he knocked off a chunk of another cliff and hurled it at the ice soldiers. IT broke the ice they were standing on and some even fell into the waters below. Elsa watched as the air soldiers gave wind to the water soldiers so that they soared through the air to rescue those who had fallen into the water and bring them back to safety.

The remaining ice soldiers were trying to reach the man on the flying stone. They made pillars of ice to try to reach him. Infuriated, he flew around breaking the pillars, sending the soldiers falling into the water for the water soldiers to rescue. As they were going down one of the ice soldiers managed to shoot ice at the man on the stone. It hit him squarely on the chest, throwing him off balance and making him lose control for a bit.

He roared and clenched his fists in anger. The cliffs around him started to break apart and rocks and rubble of all shapes and sizes fell into the water.

This was a mess. Every soldier was going down, no one got close to him. Until Elsa saw a small figure buzzing around the boy's head. She inhaled sharply, realizing it was Jack.

So far the boy hadn't noticed him yet. He was quite some way in the air, a tiny speck was all Elsa could really make of him. Suddenly a hard ball of ice and snow hit the boy hard in the back of his head. So hard that it actually ended up knocking him onto his hands and knees. Immediately Jack was on the boy, using his moment of weakness to strike. He punched the boy once, twice in the face. Just as he was raising his hand back for the third punch that would've surely knocked him out, Elsa gasped.

"JACK!" She screamed as the boy smashed Jack in the back of the head with a large rock which was falling off a nearby cliff. She watched in horror as her husband sailed through the air, preparing to fall into the icy oceans.

Elsa jumped. She landed on the ocean, ice forming under her feet as she ran. She saw him feet in front of her, just about to plunge into the water. She screamed and frosted a thick layer of snow under him to protect his fall. He fell with a soft thud. Elsa raced toward him, falling to her knees.

Amidst the chaos, she cradled his head in her lap. Tears streamed down her face. "Please...no... Jack...you promised you'd come back to me..." She sobbed stroking his face.

Jack managed to weakly open his eyes. "Elsa...what are you doing here. Unless... you're god?"

"No you idiot. Stay with me." Elsa managed a weak smile through her tears.

"Princess don't cry," Jack whispered, reaching up to hold her face. His eyelids fluttered shut again.

"Jack? JACK!" She screamed and patted his face. Seemingly he had lost consciousnesses. Elsa called out to a nearby air soldier who flew Jack to safety. She watched him drift away.

She turned her attention back to the boy. The earth soldiers who just arrived on scene were trying to hit the boy with chunks of flying rock and rubble. They floated on their own rocks and tried to knock the boy off his rock. One rock hit his leg and the boy screamed. He raised both arms up and a circle of water rose from underneath him. It surrounded him and any incoming rocks that were thrown at him were absorbed in the water.

Just then Elsa got an idea. She ran toward the boy, her feet gliding over the water which froze under her. When she reached the base of his water wall that surrounded him, she started freezing it. She froze the water surrounding him, effectively trapping him in. Now if she could get to the top, he would be sealed in. The ice was thick enough anyway. Elsa made herself a ice pillar that she rose her to the top. She was at the brim of the structure and was just about to freeze him in when a small rock hit her arm. She looked down at the furious boy who was seething with anger. Since she was closer, she could see him better. His eyes were a blue-green color and his skin was a caramel color. His hair was dark brown and he was wearing heavily out dated clothes. Far from what normal teens his age would be wearing.

"You!" He hissed. Quickly, Elsa began to freeze the top, sealing him in when suddenly, he broke off a chunk of the rock he was standing on and hurled it at her. It hit her in her stomach, knocking her off the rim and sending her falling backwards. She watched in horror as the ice she had made around him shattered and broke to pieces. She was falling, flying through the air closer and closer to sinking into the hungry depths of the ocean. Just as she was sure she was about to fall into the water, she was surprised to feel herself suspended above the water.

She looked up into crystal blue eyes. "Jack?" She whispered.

Jack grinned and pulled her up with the G shaped staff he was using. He kissed her quickly.

"Your head?" Elsa asked softly and touched the back of his head. Jack winced and Elsa pulled her hand off.

"I'll survive," He smiled.

He let her drop back down to the ground. They looked into each other's eyes. "Take me with you." She said seriously.

"Okay." Jack whispered. He held gave her a bit of wind and they both flew into the air. Jack was the one to capture the boy's attention. He waved around the boys head and sent a small flurry of snow to fly around his head. In the moment he was distracted, Jack signaled to the ice soldiers who were beginning to regroup. They ran to a nearby ledge and started blast at the boy. One blast of ice whizzed past his face and the boy regained his composure.

He pulled water from the ocean and built a wall of water, blocking the ice. Elsa, who landed on the nearby cliff, took this an opportunity to strike. She quickly make frosty stairs that she raced up and ran toward the water wall. Skidding to a halt, she froze the water wall with one hand stretched out and with another she lifted up and was shaping the ice into a single sharp spike. It pressed forward, getting loser and closer to the boy.

Just as the boy was about to raise his fist and command a strike upon Elsa, Jack swooped in and kicked the boy off his ledge. The boy went sailing through the air, his arms waving frantically to try and use his powers. He made a large boulder rise from the ocean and landed roughly on it. Jack, who was flying beside him used his G shaped staff to hook onto the boy's torso to try to get him to fall off the rock. Instead the boy held onto Jack's staff and twisted it. He flung himself into the staff and ran across it to the side Jack was holding onto.

He was about to attack Jack when he got knocked off by a blast of ice. Jack looked in the direction it came from. Elsa was standing on an ice ledge a little ways away from Jack.

He grinned at her. Jack flew though the air, dodging debris and ice as he followed the boy down. But still the boy seemed to be conscious. He was strong.

Jack saw him raising his hand to make some type of command when Jack shot at him with a beam of ice that blasted him into the water. The boy had gone under.

Jack paused, his brows furring to see where the boy had went. Then suddenly, a huge wave of water wooshed by Jack's face, sending him flying backward.

Once again the boy had reached high ground. Jack groaned. He spotted Elsa in the distance on the ground. Jack flew to her. "He's not going down." Jack panted out.

"Get me up there." Elsa said hastily.

Jack sighed but agreed. He carried her into the air.

"Drop me, I'll be fine. I just need a good hit."

"Els are you sure? The ground is quite far from here..."

"Yes, now let me go he's looking away."

Jack swallowed and dropped Elsa. She looked determined as she was falling, her face scrunched up in concentration. She held one arm out in front of her. Her eyes watered and she knew she would soon hit the water.

Using all her strength she shot a single ice beam that hit the boy on his back where his heart would be. He fell to his knees, clasping his heart. Elsa's eyes slowly shut just as she plunged deep into the water.

She could see how calm everything under the water was, so peaceful. Suddenly she was lifted out of the water on a pillar of water. One of the water soldiers put her on the ground. She coughed.

"Are you okay miss?" The woman asked.

"Yes, thank you." Elsa gasped.

She saw Jack using his power to freeze the boy as he clenched his heart. The boy's dark skin was slowly icing, starting from his heart and spreading outward. Still feebly, he was moving.

"Wind!" She cried as she jumped off the ledge.

A gust of wind flew her to Jack and the boy. Jack was using his power but the boy kept moving, cracking the ice Jack created.

Elsa joined him and used her power on him as well. Combined they froze him solid. He soon became nothing more than a ice statue hunched over in a pile of snow.

Elsa panted, it was over.

They both turned toward the masses. There was silence for a bit before they erupted in cheering.

Everything seemed to move in slow motion as the Earth guards put the mountains back to get together. The air guard helped level out the ocean with the water guard. And Jack and Elsa flew the boy statue down to the ground. They were cheered on as they walked on the ground.

Elsa and Jack turned toward each other and smiled.

~

Elsa and Jack were back in thier bed, exhaused. Elsa was laying on Jack's outstreched arm facing him and he was laying on his back facing the celing.

Elsa was tracing his face, the sillouhette of his nose, the peak of his lips, the curve of his chin.

Jack held her hand and kissed it. He turned toward her.

"You know, I couldn't have done it without you," He whispered.

"Yeah"

She cupped his face and brushed her lips against his. He let his eyes close in her drugging presence.

"You could've died today" She whispered. Jack felt her lips moving against his as she spoke.

"I'm alive as ever Princess," Jack looked into her blue eyes and grinned.

He tugger her closer by pulling on her wrist. Elsa gasped as all space between them was closed.

"Now...what was with your little stunt today?" Jack asked, his voice low and his lips playing with her neck.

Elsa moaned softly and arched her back.

"Nothing, I-" Her sultry voice was cut off when Jack nipped her collarbone.

"Oh?" He questioned teasingly his hand sliding her shirt strap off her shoulders. Cool air brushed Elsa's skin.

Jack chuckled and pulled her other strap off as well. He got up and pulled Elsa up with him. He kissed her, his love and desire spilling out. Elsa bit her lip as she pulled her top over her head. She hissed as the cold air stung her body and caused her nipples to stand erect.

Jack was bold in his gaze to look at her breasts. Her flesh felt warm and soft in his hands and he took her breast in his hand. Elsa moaned, leaning back. Jack kissed her, stiffling her moans and pushing her gently back onto the bed. His fingers exploring and roaming across the expanse of her breasts.

He got off her and squeezed her nipple between his fingers, causing her to cry out. He soothed her by kissing from her chest up to her neck, leaving love bites that frosted over. He came back down to her nipple, his tongue flicking it. Elsa shivered as his saliva make the col air hit her breast harder, straining it to stand straight.

"Cute" Jack commented mischivously before doing the same for her other breast.

He kissed down the valley of her breasts, going down toward her stomach and then lower. He stopped above the waistline of her shorts. He gently tugged them off and Elsa assisted him by pulling her legs up.

She yelped when he pulled her toward's the bed's edge. He held her legs apart and kissed from the inside of her knee, up her thigh, stopping just before her panties.

The scent of her was already arousing him. He put two fingers on her wetness gently and Elsa jerked back a bit. "Easy baby" Jack soothed her, his voice deeped with lust.

"I just want to make you feel good,"

Gently he rubbed circles on her clit with two fingers, feeling her wetness. Elsa's heart was racing as Jack tauntingly swirled circles on her throbbing sex. Her clit throbbed in unison with her heartbeat and her breathing was shallow.

She took a sharp intake of air when she felt something warm and wet on the thin layer of her panties. She propped herself of to see Jack sucking her through the panties, his tongue skillfully gliding over her sex.

The friction of her panties rubbing on her clit as well as the sensation of Jack teasing her was sending her wanting him more and more. She was almost crying in need.

"Jack please, I need you so bad ," Her sentence was cut short when she shrieked in pleasure. Her hand twisting the bed sheets trying to contain herself a little longer.

"Just a little more Princess, easy there," Jack chuckled once again. His deep voice sent vibrations on her clit that electrified her pulse.

Caressing her thighs Jack hooked his fingers onto her panties and slowly pulled them off, enjoying watching the material that was flush with her skin seperating and stringing off her juices.

Once they were off Elsa moaned once more as her heated flesh came in contact with the cool air contrasting and making her body go wild and more aroused. She moaned deeply when Jack's bare fingers came in contact with her swollen sex.

His fingers glided around easily and he flicked the little bundle of nerves at the top causing Elsa to cry out in pleasure. He applied pressure, sliding his fingers down and into her wet hole.

Elsa moaned at the stimulation and the feeling of his fingers inside her. He moved them in and out at just the right pace. Just a little longer and she would come undone.

She nearly screamed when he bent down and was flicking the little bundle of nerved with his tonge while also fingering her. The notion made her go mad with lust, she was feeling herself go complety numb, her body succumbing to the pleasure. Jack continued with his tongue and fingers and felt Elsa's fingers grip through his hair.

She was moaning uncontrollably, her eyes closing and her body feeling weightless and she finally released. A searing white orgasm ripped though her, detaching her from reality for just a moment then putting her back in her body.

She was taking a few panting breaths and felt limp. She regained her posture and sat up, pulling up Jack, who was licking up the last drops of her excitement. She pulled him onto her, holding his shoulders as she kissed him deeply and passionately, giving him everything she had in her. Her hands flew all over him, wanting to be one with him, touching every nook, cranny and crevice of his body as if she was afraid he'd whisp away.

Not breaking the kiss, her hands tugged at his boxers waistband. Jack had already removed the tight confinements of his pants. Freely he jerked his hard member as he kissed her. He was throbbing, begging for a release. Blood pumped through him as he looked down at Elsa.

Elsa captured his lips once again, sliding his boxer's down with her feet. She paused his jerking by placing her hand on his. He unraveled is fingers from his member, letting Elsa substitute.

Her hand was soft and warm, engulfing his dick. She could feel the veins on his dick pulsing blood into his erect member. His tip was already leaking drops of excitement onto her stomach. Slowly she moved her hand up and down, teasing him as he did her. He moaned softly, even thrusting into her hand a few times to get off.

Elsa kissed his collarbone, going up harshly sucking on his neck. She pulled his head down and kissed him again roughly, her tongue easliy gaining dominance.

Jack moaned into her mouth as she handled him. She guided him toward her wet entrance, rubbing the crown of his dick along her wet folds. She cried in pleasure, falling back and gripping the sheets above her head she rubbed herself on his hard dick.

Jack's face flushed and he watched her for a moment, pleasuring herself on him. He finally had enough, his cock sreaming to release. He clenched his teeth together and guided himself toward her entrance.

He slipped in easily and completely so suddenly that they both moaned in surprise. She was so soft and warm inside. She felt so good, her warm and wet walls hugging his dick, sucking him inside and making him one with her.

Elsa screamed and nearly cried at how thick he was and how good he felt inside her. She was already sensitive from cumming once, not moments ago. His dick had swelled and she thought she would cum there and then. She could almost feel the veins pumping blood to his erect flesh, his heartbeating in sync with hers.

Jack didn't waste time, pumping in and out of her quickly, his dick hitting the same spot of hers over and over again. He watched as Elsa moaned and screamed, her nails raking down his back.

Her breasts bouncing with every thust until Jack took her nipple into his mouth, roughly sucking on it. Elsa screamed and arched her back, only allowing him to enter into her farther. Jack moaned breathly, closing his eyes and tossing his head back enjoying the moment. He had been fighting his release until now and he felt like he couldn't hold it much longer.

Elsa felt herself being pushed to the limit again. Once again she felt her body losing control. She reached her hand up and cupped Jack's face. He looked at her, his mouth slightly agape as he was rocking in and out of her. She looked into his eyes and a small smile tugged at her lips.

She cried out at a particularly powerful thrust. Her hand trailed into his hair. She searched his face. She mouthed some words before she felt herself becoming undone, her body once again rapidly reaching climax.

Jack felt his own release coming fast. He leaned down close to her body, his firm chest pressing on her soft breasts. He embraced her, still moving inside her.

With one final push, he released his seed deep inside her. He bit his lip, his face contorting with pleasure as he was finally able to release. Elsa wrapped her arms around his neck for support, clinging onto him as another orgams was about to claim her body. Her orgasm took every ounce of energy in her body surging thoroughout. She felt like she was about to be unconsious.

Jack's heavy breathing brought her back to her senses. She opened her eyes to be met by his. He was laying his head on her chest, his member still inside of her returning to it's relaxed state.

She smiled at him, catching her breath and he smiled back to her boyishly. He reached up and kissed her gently, tenderly, lovingly.

He crawled off of her, his member slipping out and his seed spilling out of her. Elsa winced at his absence from inside her. Jack laid on his side, facing her. Jack gently stroked her face.

"Wow" He said softly, looking into her eyes.

"Yeah," She laughed sweetly. She bit her lip and looked away bashfully.

Jack chuckled and pulled her into embrace lovingly, his hand palying with her hair.

"I love you," He whispered.

Elsa looked at him, licking her lips and examining his face.

She slowly leaned in to kiss him. He waited for her lips to touch his.

She gave him a kiss, her lips burning as she reached out to him. She pulled only far enough that her lips still grazed his.

"I love you too" She whispered before kissing him once again.

A/N:

AHHHH I'm so sorry guys, this took me a lot longer than what I expected to be done but I think the writing is quite sensual.

Besides, the fight part I think was a bit obnoxious lol what do yall think?

School ended a bit ago for me so I've been focused on that and then the BLM movement was really overwhelming for me as well so I just couldn't find it in myself to write.

Anyways, I found this super cool porn site called Bellesa.com which is completely free and ethically sourced porn for women by women! I highly reccommend it if you're into that stuff. And a really cool feature is that they also have free erotica written by professional writers!

Anyways, sorry for the delay my loves but I hoped yall enjoyed this one!

Vote? Comment? Follow?

Love 'ya!

~Daze

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 264 30
ElsaXJack I will try to update as fast as I can! I love you all, thanks for 3.3k reads! you're the best <3
99K 1.7K 20
!Requests are back open DM me for a submission! I wrote this in 2023 and im back re-writing it again And no i'm not writing smut. TOP RANKS SO FAR: #...
35.7K 653 25
Elsa is a normal girl that is transferred in another school with her sister. She's nice innocent beautiful shy and lovable.Then Jack Frost comes alo...
Top By Gross.

Fanfiction

2K 8 6
Just a bunch of imagines for Coriolanus Snow. I felt like there weren't enough. We all fell for him. Snow lands on top though, right? Warnings: matu...