GIRL OF HIS DREAMS- R RATED

By officialgoldenbae

From Compton too Los Angeles Amor'e is a hood beauty ,doing very well for herself in both the fashion industr... More

chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
Chapter 45.
chapter 46.
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
Loving ADG 2
Attention
chapter 51.
chapter 52.

chapter 5.

1.9K 47 13
By officialgoldenbae

11: 00 am

Saturday hadn't arrived soon enough.

This was the day that she got answers as to why Chris had been avoiding her this time.

Since mid day Amor'e and her friends had been out doing content at different spots around Baltimore city for her business's Instagram page.

When it came to her business and her work ethic the grind never stopped, she wasn't only a successful entrepreneur but she was a well known model as well.

And so were her girls niah and kaya. 

Amor'e always would have them model clothing from her store so they had experience.

After a long day of making content they returned to the hotel where Amor'e had a few meetings with her suppliers and manager, Bryan.
______

5:30 pm

Currently, they were getting ready for the show while eating lunch they ordered from a vegan restaurant that wasn't too far from where they stayed.

Tokyo and Shyla were hard at work getting the main girl ready for the night ahead.

"Ugh! This wig is about too look bomb!" Tokyo was hyped as he worked on her wig.

"With this makeup and fit! Bitch Chris is going to feel sick to his stomach when he sees you tonight baby" Shyla spoke doing her eyebrows.

"Period. Kaya you sure goody got us right?" Niah double checked with her friend.

"Yes hoody knows better than to forget about this or else he won't be able to remember nan else when I'm finished, with his big ass!" Everyone laughed at kaya and her violent self.

In the midst of all the joking and laughing that was going on Amor'e couldn't help but get nervous about later.

None of this would be happening if chris and his dumb ass would've just been straight up with her from the jump.

She wanted to see this last time if he even meant what he said and if the rumors of his being with ammika was true.

She felt like if tonight would open the can of worms of revealing his lies then she needed closure from the situation.

She really liked Chris and not just as a fan even before meeting him she loved him like no other. 

A broken heart was a feeling she knew all too well and she didn't have the sanity to withstand it again.

Now that they were all ready they had a mini photoshoot down in the lobby area before they headed out.

Amor'e

Niah

Kaya

Tokyo wore a big brown-black fluffy coat with a white t-shirt, some black denim pants, some grey and white Gucci shoes and sealed the look off with two of his iced out cuban links and iced out patek fillip.

Shyla wore some jordan one's with a black puffer jacket , some light washed jeans and a black bralet underneath and she sealed it with an iced out cuban link chain.

While Kaya awaited her friends to take pictures and what not she phoned hoody to make sure everything was set for when they arrived.

"Wassup hood we all set right?."

"Yea we all set. Just remember after you and Niah do y'all voodoo magic shit, y'all gone leave ten minutes before the show ends. I'll text you when to come to the room and Ammika is here with Chris so be aware of that."

Things were coming into place finally.

Now hoody didn't know that they'd intended to catch Chris in action with the girl.

This was going to be a great surprise.

Part of the plan was to have him see Niah and Kaya in the crowd and as Amor'e was a bit short it would be easy to hide her.

Both kaya and Niah knew that they're plan was about to be genius.

Chris was going to feel sick to his stomach when realized that Amor'e was here.
______

7:00pm

They arrived at the club with about five minutes to spare as they got out and they recognized three of the big bodyguards to be Chris's.

Jamal flashed Kaya a smile and she winked at him in response

I guess this was a part of their plan Amor'e thought.

Taking their seats the lights were dimmed and a deep sound automated voice came on with the intro that chris had for the start of the show.

Chris was the most creative individual that she knew of. His art spoke volumes the way the stage was set up she'd never seen, Amor'e was completely amazed by everything that she was seeing so far.

The voice stopped and the stage lights came on, setting light to the entire arena.

During Tory's performance some people recognized Amor'e and decided to come up and ask for pictures.

She absolutely loved her supporters and gladly took some videos and pictures with them, tokyo being the one to take them when the fans didn't want to take it themselves.

A few hours had passed and his fans finally saw their favorite artist walk out on stage.

From the second row where they were seated Amor'e could see everything, he looked better than ever, since the last she'd seen him.

He gave his opening speech, thanking everyone for showing up as the beat for loyal dropped.

Chris's catalog of songs for the night had been amazing so far and now for what looked like to be the last song of the night, No Guidance started playing.

Drake's voice filled the place, Chris and his dancers doing their thing for the duration of Drake's first part of the song.

Kaya recorded Amor'e as she turned up to the song.

"Show time baby!" She said in her best Kylie Jenner voice.

As the song started playing Chris came over to their side and touched hands while singing to the fans.

Since Tokyo was taller than all of the girls he hid Amor'e while the girls stayed out.

She thanked god for making her short at that time, Chris recognized two girls that he made out to be Kaya and Niah and in the midst of all his moving around on stage he scanned the crowd for her.

Amor'e noticed that he let his dancing perform the song more than he did, which was okay but he looked flabbergasted for the most part.

But knowing Chris he wouldn't let his fans know that.

To Kaya he was catching on and she found it to be perfect.

"Is it just me or is he dancing a little more than he's singing?" Niah chuckled.

"Yeah, I saw that too. He most definitely saw y'all two" Tokyo said.

"Cause y'all messing with the nigga's head!" Shyla pointed out.

"That means the plan is working. Ain't nobody finna mess with my best friend and get away with that shit."

He brought out Tory for their song together and ended the show afterwards bringing out all his opening acts and dancers.

While listening to them perform she took some videos for her story and while on the app posted some pictures from the ones she took tonight in the crowd and before she left the hotel.

@theyloveamor'e

Liked by @theestallion,@joichavis and 456,000 others

- with lingerie and them curls in your hair, i don't understand why he don't know what he has? Can you tell me why? #girlofmydreams ,#indigoatour

Comments:

@ilovebreezy234: chris done lost a good one...again!

@breezywife: flyest and the baddest bitch alive, we know you at his show girl he bout to be busted now😂

@therealbreezyqueen: aye🔥🔥

@damndellafanzzz: my baby😫

@therealkatey: so pretty

@champagnepapi:😍

After posting what she needed she locked my phone and turned my attention to kaya who seemed to be on her phone.

"Alright bitches let's go!" She locked her phone back saying.

Tokyo and shyla took the front while niah, kayla and i followed behind.

Tokyo made the way for them to get out of this huge crowd.
_______

10:45 pm

Finally reaching backstage they met up with hoody who was already there waiting for then

"Okay so plan b is your gonna go in there alone hoody got ammika distracted with something we gonna go with him just to make sure o'l girl don't come back here, just got in and waiting for him okay?" Amor'e nodded.

"Y'all watch too many movies, dang! Got me feeling like them crazy as girlfriends on lifetime, when I'm not even his girl."

"It's what his dog ass deserves, now go!."

Amor'e closed the door behind her heading straight into the bathroom area.

She looked at myself in the mirror fixing up her hair and makeup.

"What are you even doing Amor'e? You aren't even his" She sighed, washing her hands.

"Yeah man, I'm just gonna change. I'll be right out" She heard him say, then heard the door close.

Peeking through the crack in the door due to her not closing it all the way she watched as he sat down and pulled out his phone.

"Yo hood! Where you at nigga?" Chris asked over the phone.

"I was talking to a lil shawty man" I could hear hoody's chuckling while he talked.

"I'm coming around back now though!" He said.

"Aight, aye hood are you sure you didn't invite her because I swore I saw Kaya and Niah out in the crowd?".

"Nah blood. I thought you were over shawty why you freaking out people that probably just looked like her girls? You got Mika here bro so why are you stressin'?."

Amor'e took that as a straight up blow to the chest. He hadn't returned any of her cash or texts and now she knew why.

She wasn't gonna lie she felt heartbroken.

"Nigga you know i like her, i do but you already know what it is with that." Opening the door slightly Amor'e walked out making sure Chris couldn't hear her.

"Oh so what is it then?" Jumping up quickly Chris turned around looking at Amor'e like he'd seen an actual ghost.
______

11:20 pm

Chris felt like he was seeing things.

He'd swore that he had seen Niah and Kaya in the crowd of the show he'd finished up not too long ago.

Chris had decided to call Hoody to ask him because he knew that him and kaya we're buddies and that if anything he was the one who would invite her and if he'd invited kaya then he knew Amor'e was here as well.

"Aight, aye hood are you sure you didn't invite her because I swore I saw Kaya and Niah out in the crowd?".

"Nah blood. I thought you were over shawty why you freaking out people that probably just looked like her girls? You got Mika here bro so why are you stressin'?." Chris scrolled through his timeline on twitter to see what team breezy was saying about the show when his eyes fell upon this tweet in particular.

It was a fan thanking @thatgirlamor'e on twitter for the pictures that she took with her at the Indigoat tour.

@shelovesbreezy_ : @thatgirlamor'e thank you sooo much for taking photos with me tonight, please say hey to chris for me afterwards🙏🏾😇

"Nigga you know i like her, i do but you already know what it is with that-."

My words fell short after i saw her picture .......she here.....she's fucking here i knew it.....i ain't going crazy....not fucking yet!

Then I heard her voice.

"Oh then what is it then?" Chris quickly jumped up from his seat.

There was no doubt that she looked good, she always looked good.

"W-what are you doing here?."

"No hello amor'e, I'm sorry that I didn't call you? You know because I'm just stupid right? You run around with that girl while you tryna play me!?" She was furious with chris.

And she had every right to be, Chris gave her every right to.

How dare he play her like this?

"Amor'e, baby I'm not tryna play you. The feelings that I have for you are real, and I'm sorry that I didn't call aight but I'm happy you're here though" She sucked her teeth.

"Save it for someone who'll believe you Chris because I for one don't. I came out here not only because I had business you attend too but because I wanted some answers from you as to why you did this to me after you swore to me that you wanted something to happen between us that's foul chris!" She was trying so hard to not cry but her voice was giving it away.

"Baby forgi-" She cut him off.

"You were with her the whole time you were preaching some other shit to me but no forgive me for believing that shit because I'm just a joke to you" she scoffed.

"Chris baby you're not a joke to me amor'e i do like you but-" Just then Hoody and the girls came into the room.

Kaya took a seat eating her favorite, hot cheetos. Miss thang had a thing for hot snacks and foods.

"Maurice, i don't understand how you could cheat on my bad bitch with this...." she scowled her face up looking at chris.

Hoody and Chris snickered.

"Oh and don't worry about you little girlfriend, we took care of her" Niah sat beside Kaya taking a couple of her hot cheetos.

Chris looked at them as if they were crazy, knowing that they were crazy enough to do it he wouldn't put it past them.

"What they mean to say is, she's on the tour bus" Hoody chuckled while saying.

Chris sighed in relief.

He wasn't finna bail nobody out of jail tonight.

"Y'all is wild bro. Can yall give us a minute"  
Kaya and Niah gave me the bad eye but Amor'e stepped in and said it was okay that they did.

They left out with hoody giving me the privacy that i needed.

This girl meant something to me and it took her coming here for it to finally register in my brain.

I walked over to her pulling her in the direction that I was walking in.

I took a seat on the couch pulling her down on top of me.

At first she was tense but after I started talking to her she relaxed.

"Listen, you're the first girl in a long time that has actually made me think about getting back into a relationship again. I'm sorry that I ghosted you, again but I got scared and went back to my old ways and that's my fault. I want this Amor'e i really do baby" Again amor'e could see that he was being truthful and sincere with his words making her sigh.

She'd heard it before and he still did the same thing to her. But the way she felt for this man was in the purest way that a lover could love someone.

"I want to make it up to you baby girl, let me make it up to you.. Please?" Sitting up brought their faces only inches away from each other.

"Chris if you want this with me then you're going to have to ditch shawty on the bus. You're going to have to show me that you want me" She then saw his gorgeous smile.

"I promise this time, I wanna get to know you better and see how best we can make this work and i'll start by telling Hood to book her a flight back to Germany tomorrow" He promised her.

But for Amor'e this time around Chris was going to have to put in work.

"Cut off all ties and i mean ALL ties with her. I mean all chris and we'll see where things go but this is your very last chance if you mess this one up then i'm done for good" She was serious even though he made her get butterflies inside and made her feel weak with his words she knew that she couldn't continue this one day he wanted her and then the next he was ghosting her.

"I got you" Chris leaned in for a kiss but got served by amor'e.

"You've been doing more with that mouth than just kissing on her, go brush your teeth" She pushed his face away gently.

Laughing he grabbed her face gently pulling her in for a kiss, lowering his hands he cuddled her butt giving a squeeze making her moan in his mouth.

Groaning, he kissed down her neck onto the peak of her boobs.

Amor'e grabbed him by the back of his freshly cut hair.

Stopping his actions he looked up at her and she did the same looking down at him.

"Who nigga been hitting my shit?" The raspiness in his voice made her panties wet.

She laughed, "Your shit? Chris this is not yours until you show me that I'm worth it to you."

"That pussy has always belonged to me, you know that since the first time I saw your beautiful, sexy ass. You better not had let any other nigga in my shit, who is it?" He asked through gritted teeth.

Amor'e decided to tease him a little bit more.

"You don't know him, he's a rapper" She lied.

Wrapping his hands around her throat, his hands traveled down to her pussy cupping it.

Slipping his fingers inside, he whispered in her ears all while choking her gently.

"This is my pussy, it belongs to me never ever again give my shit away to any nigga you hear me?" Pushing his fingers deeper inside her feeling her kissy get more wet.

Her head flew back Chris took this as an opportunity to leave kisses on it.

"Yes daddy!" She moaned out as she felt her end approaching.

Amor'e came on his fingers, taking his fingers out gently he tasted her sweet nectar then allowing her to taste herself as well.
_______

Chris and Amor'e got themselves together and headed out.

They met up with the others and now it was off to Club Paradise for his appearance.

"What do you want me to do with the girl?" Hoody asked Chris while they were waiting on the cars.

"Oh baby girl can come with no problemo" Kaya suggested.

"I don't th-" Chris got cut off by Amor'e

"Let her come" Amor'e saw no issues with letting her come.

I sighed and told Hood to go get her.

God please don't let them kill Ammika tonight, please!

This should be fun, Amor'e thought.

Black sprinters pulled up outside the venue of the club.

Paparazzi and fans were definitely aware that Chris Brown had arrived.

Chris's security got out first followed by everyone else

"Chris, who are these girls?" Ammika stopped Chris asking.

"let. introduce myself love" Kaya started walking up but was pulled back by Tokyo.

"Chill girl, chill" He tried calming her down.

"I wasn't going to fight the bitch. I was just gonna introduce myself since she asked damn!" Kaya rolled her eyes.

"Better luck next time bitch, I was talking to my man, not you!" Ammika said standing beside Hoody.

"I know you are not talking to me, baby girl. Maurice, keep your hoe in check before check her for you!" Kaya advised Chris to do.

"They're here because i want them here so behave yourself and let's go" He grabbed Amor'es hand as they headed inside.

Ammika was confused as to what was going on.

Chris was always making her look stupid when it came too another female but she loved him too much too let her go for some reason.

"Shout out to Chris Brown in the building! Make some noise girl, the King everybody!" The DJ announced as they walked up to their section.

Chris lifted his bottle of henny acknowledging him and turned his attention back to me.

He was seated on the red suede lounging couch while I sat on top of him.

Every time Chris whispered something in her ear has her smiling like the Cheshire cat.

Ammika seethed with anger for the way that Chris was touching her.

But Amor'e wasn't about to let some pathetic bitch ruin her night.

"Oh sweetie do you know it's not good to stare, it makes you look stupid!" Tokyo said too Ammika.

The girls snickered at Tokyo's comment, making Ammika roll her eyes and turn her attention to her phone.

"You look so good in this dress right now" Chris bit his lip looking into her eyes.

Her cheeks were burning up at this moment and she didn't want him to see her squirm so she turned away.

But Chris wasn't going to have that.

He turned her face to meet his as his lips found hers

Both knew that people had their phones out but they didn't care didn't care.

And when ammika saw what what was happening she felt stupid as hell for thinking that chris would stop his dog ways.

She hoped that Chris would cheat on Amor'e the same way he did to her. 

@theshaderoom
Hey roomies!  our favorite baddie @theyloveamore was spotted with her gang at the #indigoatour in Baltimore tonight. Moments later videos surfaced as the two were spotted arriving at Club PARADISE on the east side of the city with both groups of their friends. Ammika, Chris's alleged on and off fling for years was spotted amongst the group as well.  Are Amor'e and @chrisbrownofficial together? What is @Ammikaharris doing there with the both of them together? Leave your comments down below on the matter and well have more for you later #indigoatour #chrisbrown #ammikaharris #omg

Comments

@christopherrrr: oh they together chris finally done found a bad ass baddie keep her this time love

@jaydahxoxo: ammika dumb ass is still there baby girl get the hint and leave i would have ain't no nigga gonna have me out here looking crazy....congrats mor'e and chris i love y'all together😂😂

@breezywife: ouu yassss they finally together i'm loving it she finna have his ass in check mor'e don't look like the type to play with tho😂😂

_________

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and please remember updates are being made to this book.

Thoughts on Chris ditching Ammika too be with Amor'e💀?

What do you guys think about chris's promise too Amor'e this time?

Please vote, comment and add this book too your libraries!.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406 8 1
When they love him, but he's in love with his bad boy ways. (Want the entire 700 pages of this series in 1 book? Go online to Apple Itunes, Barnes...
457 103 16
[2x Featured] The moment you meet your soulmate, you feel it like the wind brushing against your skin when time stops. »»...
16.7K 635 44
It's a game. We're both obsessed. You agreed to this, Caye. We play and you lose. That is how it goes. Why does he attract your attention, Cayenne? I...