Meeting Will 'A Forbbiden Rom...

By MaryanaStoltz

●COMPLETED● Fan of erotic and heated love scenes? Well, you've come to the right place. No under 18s allowed�... More

Prologue and Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 14

254 8 0
By MaryanaStoltz

Nikki POV

Larissa walked in, she seemed like a bubbly person. She pulled me into a hug like she has met me before. It’s rare for a female to do that, let alone if it involves another female. I hugged her back, and gave Shaun as thumbs up while he walked passed us. Larissa finally pulled away from the hug. That was tight.

“Hey Larissa pleased to meet you.” I said.

“It feels good to have another girl around.” She said smiling. “Oh and Will, did you defrost the meat, the queue was crazy at the butchery.” She said looking at Will.

“Yes I did, yikes why so controlling?” Will asked while rolling his eyes.

“Because I know you didn’t want us come over. If it wasn’t for Nikki you wouldn’t have let us come.” Larissa said.

“Can everybody just stop whining and give me a hand here?” Shaun yelled.

“Let me help you.” I said.

As soon as were done unloading the groceries from Shaun’s car, Larissa and I started packing the groceries. The boys were in the backyard preparing the grill and having beers.

“So Nikki, which qualification are you doing?” Larissa asked.

“I am doing Accounting Science and you?” I asked.

“Physiotherapy.” She said.

“Oh all you guys are in the medical sector I see.” I said.

“I heard you’re really good with painting. I saw the portraits you donated to the NYU Paediatric hospital on Instagram. How old were you when you painted them?” Larissa asked.

“I was 15 years old. We were giving back to the community in school so I chose to make a couple of portraits for the little kids in the Paediatric hospital.” I said.

“You were only 15 years? Wow you’re a natural Nikki. I think you should create a profile for yourself, also maybe create an Instagram page specifically for your portraits, who knows? Maybe the right investor will notice your work.” Larissa said.

“I think you’re right. I have been thinking about doing it, just didn’t think it was the right time as yet since I have studies too.” I said.

“I’m surprised you’re doing Accounting science Nikki, a person would think that you’re doing Arts, I heard they also do marketing in Arts that would have been very advantageous for you.” She said.

“You’re right, my mentor Kane said the same thing when he saw my work, but he’s been mentoring me and very helpful. I have learned so much from him in a space of five months.” I said.

“See what I mean?” She asked smiling.
“I guess whatever happens at the End Year painting auction will determine my career in painting. Thank you for the insight Larissa. You’re really smart and super pretty.” I said.

“Thank you, you’re very beautiful too. Come let’s join the guys outside.” She said.

“Sure, and what about these salads and pretzel bread?” I asked.

“Let’s take them outside, we will come back later for the plates.” She said.

Talking to Larissa was an eye opener. I loved the fact that she was so honest to me about what she thought. Truth is I have been thinking about my career lately but I can only get success guarantee after the auction.

I’m not entirely concerned about selling as much as I can but I want make good and lasting connections. If I’m lucky enough I might be able to get a scholarship for art school then use the rest of my trust fund money to open my own studio and gallery. It is a long shot but it isn’t impossible.

Larissa and I joined the guys in the backyard. Will was laughing at something Shaun was saying. He looked so handsome and genuine. Nothing felt forced. I couldn’t help myself but blush when he winked at me.

“Umm girl, you’re hooked big time.” Larissa said with a raised eyebrow.

“What do you mean?” I asked while blushing like a little girl with a crush.

“You’re glowing but truth be told, I have always wondered what Will is like in bed. Girls talk.” She said.

“Ask no questions and hear no lie. Haha.” I said jokingly.

“Oh come on Nikki. Please. Just look at that handsomeness.” Larissa said begging me.

“Shaun is hot too. I mean you can tell he was a Jock back in high school.” I said laughing.

“He was and he was a football star.” She said with a big smile on her face.

Personally I found it cute how Larissa still ignite sparks when she talks about Shaun. Yes, Shaun might be a party freak and outgoing but after our chat in the car I got to know him better and he can get serious.

“Like the main character in movies huh?” I asked.

“Yep. He got into a fight with my ex. The guy was stalking me, so he dealt with him for me.” She said.

“What! No way. Has Will been in a fight before?” I asked.

“Yeah, the time they were beating up some guys that came to attack Mike.

Fortunately, Will, Shaun and Jack, Shaun’s friend were there.” She said
The name Jack ringed a bell, yesterday T mentioned a Jack but probably it’s not the same Jack. For my sake I hope it’s a different Jack.

“Who is Jack? I haven’t met him.” I said.

“Jack is Shaun’s friend from primary school. He left for London after our high school graduation. He was studying there but came back this year. He’s in NYU actually, he's doing engineering. I’m just not sure in which field particularly. He and Shaun used to be close then.” She said.

So there are high chances that he is the same Jack that T was talking about. Great!

“Oh I hear you.” I said.

“So tell me how’s the sex? It can only make sense why you’re so crazy about him.” Larissa said.

“It’s amazing. Nothing I’ve felt with anyone before. Yesterday was my first but please don’t tell anybody about it.” I said nervously.

“What? Wait so you’ve never ever in your life had sex before? Not even a make out?” She asked.

“Nope. Will is my first.” I said, I could feel my cheeks turn pink.

“Woah, if he doesn’t put a ring on that finger I’d definitely declare him as the dumbest guy ever.” She said.

“But why though?” I asked.

“Nikki trust me Will has never been lucky with a girl like you. You’re just perfect for him. Your personalities match so well. You’re reserved, and focussed. Will is also reserved, he’s sensitive and focussed too.” She said.

“When you say he has never been lucky with a girl like me what do you mean?” I asked.

“Haha, jealous. I like that. He had a girlfriend back in high school. She was beautiful and all but she was a bitch big time.” She said.

“That bad huh?” I asked.

“Very. She cheated on him with some guy that went to college and went to prom with him. It really broke Will but he recovered.” Larissa said.

“I had a crush on my best friend when we were still in 6th grade but got over it. Not long ago he confessed his feeling for me and I turned him down.” I said.

“So that’s the only experience you have with a guy either than Will?” She asked.

“Yep.” I nodded.

“Are you sure you’re straight?” Larissa asked with a frown.

“Yes very straight.” I said while giggling at Larissa’s expression.

“And what are you ladies talking about?” Will asked.

“Oh nothing serious. Are you guys done?” I asked.

“Yes we are done. Let me go get the plates. I see you guys forgot them.” Shaun said.

“Let me join you babe.” Larissa said.

Will and I were left alone. I missed having him close to me. My chat with Larissa about Will’s experience with relationships made me want to do right by him. I wanted him more than before. The connection between us was so deep and natural.

Will sat next to me by the table. I just admired this guy so much. He was talking, my mind so far away. All I could do was think about how much I love this guy. I kissed him, disturbing him.

“And what was that for?” he asked while gently brushing my hair.

“For making me happy.” I said.

Will smiled and kissed me, he made me sit on his lap. We continued kissing, his hands were under the hem of my dress and my arms around his neck. I pulled away from the kiss and kissed him on the forehead.

“I don’t want to lose you.” I said.

“I don’t want to lose you too baby.” He said while looking into my eyes. I could see he sincerely meant every word.

“Will I…”

“Hey. Get a room, we only leave for 5 minutes and Nikki is already sitting on your crotch.” Shaun said jokingly.

“Stop it Shaun. You just ruined their moment. You just don’t think sometimes.” Larissa said while lightly punching him on the arm.

“Ouch babe. What did I say?” Shaun asked.

“You annoy me.” Larissa said rolling her eyes.

“Fine. I’m sorry Nikki.” Shaun said.

Will and I were both laughing at the couple. They always argue but you can also tell how close they are. They were perfect for each other. I don’t think any guy could tolerate Larissa the way Shaun does. He seems to love every bit of it.

“It’s okay Shaun.” I said. Truth is, he saved me big time. I was about to say something I shouldn’t have.

I got off Will’s lap and helped Larissa prepare the food. After setting the table. We all settled to eat. Will and Shaun were still having their beers. Larissa reached out for the cooler box and took out two cans of beer. She gave me one, and kept one for herself.

“Are you going to drink?” Will whispered in my ear.

“Yeah, one beer won’t kill.” I said.

Larissa opened her beer and looked at me. “Come on Nikki don’t leave me hanging here. I need to make a cheers.” She said.

Will took my beer and opened it for me. I took it and lifted my beer too.

“To a new friendship and that other thing we spoke about earlier.” Larissa said and winked at me. I knew she was talking about the sex.

“To a new friendship and many more exciting stuff that we spoke about earlier.” I said and winked back at her.

“Okay can we eat now?” Shaun said making us all laugh.

We all started feasting, we were laughing at Shaun’s never ending jokes. The atmosphere was great and different from what I experienced yesterday at Burger King.

Even though being with Will is going to bring about a lot of drama for me but right now I have never been happier. Not even with my friends. People may see our relationship differently but we started it for all the right reasons.

When we were done eating. Larissa and I cleaned up and washed the dishes. Will and Shaun were watching sports. I was having my second beer. I could feel my head getting lighter. After cleaning up, Larissa and I joined the guys. I was sitting on a couch next to Will and Larissa was sitting next to Shaun.

Will and I were sitting really close to each other. I put my legs over his thighs. He took the couch pillow and put it behind me to support my back. We watched sports till it late. We were all getting really tipsy. Larissa and Shaun couldn’t keep their hands off each other. They have been kissing non stop.

“Can they sleep here please?” I whispered to Will.

“Are you sure?” He asked.

“Yes” I said. “That’s if they want to though.”

Without wasting time Will turned to Shaun and Larissa.

“Hey Shaun, how about you guys sleep over tonight. Nikki is really enjoying having you guys around.” Will said.
“Ask the Madam.” Shaun said.

“Yes, we will sleep over.” Larissa said smiling at me. We just clicked from a get go.

“Happy now baby?” Will whispered.
“Yes I am.” I smiled and kissed him on his cheek.

“I think I’m getting really tipsy.” I said to Will.

“Want to go sleep?” He asked.

“No, I want to be here with you. I want to kiss you and make love to you.” I said.

“Haha, someone is getting really drunk.” Will said.

“Yes drunk in love.” I said. I was really tipsy and didn’t care or concerned about holding back.

“Mhm Ms Knight. Now I want to take you to my bed.” Will said.

“Then take me.” I said.

I moved my legs from Will. He stood up then held my hand helping me up to stand. I couldn’t stand still, guess I was drunk.

“Come back when you guys are done. I want to rub it in Will’s face when his team loses.” Shaun said jokingly.

“Be back in a few.” I said.

I followed Will upstairs. We got into the bedroom and Will instantly grabbed me into a kiss. He carried me to the study table.

“I want to make you come baby.” Will said.

“I want that too.” I said.

“Do as I say.” Will said. I nodded.

“Get off the table.” He said.

I got off the table and stood in front him.

“Turn around and bend.” He said. I followed his command and did exactly what he said.

“Put your feet apart baby.” He said. I did just that.

Will moved closer towards me. I felt his hard cock against my ass. He kept rubbing his crotch on my ass. He pulled up my dress, leaving my ass totally exposed.

“Oh baby sexy ass.” Will said.
He spanked me hard. I let out a gasp. He spanked me again.
“Like it baby?” He asked. I nodded.

He pulled down my thong and put it in his pocket. He caressed my ass with both his hands.

He stopped. He unbuttoned his shorts and pulled his pants and boxers down. Without warning his pushed his hard cocked into my pussy making me moan. He held me down against the table and started thrusting in and out.

“Baby.” I said.

“Yes baby.” Will said.

“Ahh Will.” I said while moaning in pleasure.

He continued thrusting in faster. We continued until we both climaxed. This time it was quicker but even more pleasurable as compared to the other times.

After sex, I rushed to the bathroom, cleaned myself, Will entered the bathroom. I cleaned his cock, it was still hard. I asked him to give me my underwear and he seemed reluctant but gave them to me eventually.

We then went back downstairs and joined Larissa and Shaun. They both looked at us with suspicion and I laughed.

“I just smell baby making vibes here.” Shaun said.

“You’re an expert in that. How can I forget?” Will said sarcastically.

Wait? Did we use a condom? Oh no!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 234 8
Saying they're willing to share you, and actually sharing you are two completely different things. Their idea is great! In theory. Instead of anythin...
39.3K 992 109
Sometimes, not every love story can be as idyllic as it should be. Dean Winchester, bred and raised in the mafia, carried a heart that yearned desper...
1.8K 99 44
"So what did you think of the assignment?" He persisted in getting an answer but Bailey had another conversation already in mind. "I noticed you loo...
649K 16.2K 44
Madison Rosales is not your typical 22- year-old. While everyone her age is out graduating college? She's only getting started. While everyone is out...