Gaara! Sasuke! Neji! Shikamar...

By GaaraxMitsuki

A story about a girl named Mitsuki princess of Ishigakure she is sent as an envoy to Konohagakure . On a secr... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
Umm wat should i do
Dont wory
Mitsuki IS backkkkkk!!!!!!!
8.
Be ready!
9.
10.
12.
13.
Its the summer guys!!!
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
Hey guys!
Teaser
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
UPDATE
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
New character designs!
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38. {LAST}
{SEQUEL PREVIEW}
{SEQUEL INFO}

11.

2.8K 119 13
By GaaraxMitsuki

Mitsuki POV

It has been minuets since Itachi and I had kissed. Now he was holding me. My head was gently placed on his chest where he was stroking my hair. Humming softly as he murmured "Mitsuki-chan come with me please."  My cheeks burned as I softly began to play with his fingers. "I don't know Itachi-kun" he frowns "I'll make sure your safe, the Akatsuki won't question it. I felt so bad my mission was to collect information on Konoha not to be with him. Although seeing him had made me yearn to never leave.

Itachi POV

A soft pout escaped from her lips causing me give her a gentle squeeze. My mind was racing as I felt the time I had with her was running thin. I looked at her painfully waiting for an answer but I could tell she was not going to answer me any time soon. I grimaced feeling a demon like chakra come towards us. Slowly letting go I murmured, "Think about it".

Gaara POV

I felt a chakra quite strong but defiantly covered. Then I felt another chakra source, smaller and more feminine. That's when I knew it was...that girl! My pace quickened as I hurried towards her.

Mitsuki POV

Moments later Itachi was gone. With my fingers trembling I wrapped them around the dango stick he had left behind for me. However, it didn't seem sweet and sugary anymore. Just flavorless. Out of the trees a person suddenly appeared. It was him... the Sand nin. As he ran towards me I let go of the dango stick. Out of no where sand came powering out of his gourd creating a hand like thing. It came very fast so fast that I had closed my eyes. Seconds later I felt the sand working its way under me holding me up like a baby. I blushed "thank you..." he was still glaring at me but I felt safe. I know it sounds weird but the way he said those three words reassured me about him instantly. "I'll protect you."

*****Sorry super short chapter promise I'll update tomorrow!"************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 1.2K 19
Aomine is Itachi and Sasuke's older sister, and as such much is expected of her she must act a certain way. And even being trained by Tsunade the slu...
27.3K 975 16
Tane Uchiha, Shisui Uchiha, and Itachi Uchiha have been friends since they can remember. The Uchiha uprising is approaching quickly, and the three ar...
36.5K 1K 37
[COMPLETED] Sakura finally came back from America. She chose to stay in Japan and continue studing at high school. Her friends: Ino, Hinata and Tente...
205K 1.7K 19
hello im trying to rwrite naruto characters x resder one shot only males shikamaru neji sasuke naruto kiba kakashi itachi . . . also requests are all...