A Gamer's Bloody Revenge

By STakeshi

Once a kind man, now a devil. After killing the boss in the final stage, Karma was betrayed by his teammates... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (End of Stage 1)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (Start of Stage 2)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27(Karma)
Chapter 28(End of Stage 2, Part 1)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32(Start of Stage 3)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 (End of Stage 3)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48(Start of Stage 4)
Q&A answers (all questions answered)
Chapter 48.5
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
50k views special(Q&A)
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56(End of Stage 4, part 1)
Chapter 57(Start of Stage 4, part 2)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61(End of Stage 4)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65(Start of Stage 5)
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80(End of ??????)
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84(Christmas Chapter)
Characters Profile(live updates)

Chapter 26

6.4K 270 45
By STakeshi

The area around us is gradually showing hazardous signs as we approach closer to the captor's base.

...

The clouds in the sky are turning yellowish-brown. The air started to have this green fog in it and rainbow liquidy stuff can be found everywhere now.

...Arent this just the fallout series all over again? The developers need to have a more creative designer.
-----------
Warning: you are currently entering a highly radioactive area, Hp will slowly decrease without proper gears and protection.
-----------

"Ika, do you know why the captors placed their base in the middle of this radioactive nightmare?"

Ika shakes her head.

"It's because of that," I say, pointing at something.

Ika looks at where I am pointing and her eyes widen.

"T-That's...a mini dinosaur?"

"Yep, they are called Draxerous. Despite being only as big as two humans, it is very fast and agile and can be seen everywhere in this area."

Its appearance is something like a T-Rex combined with a hedgehog.

The spikes behind it act as a defence for any ambush attacks or attacks from its blind spots. Well, they are not to be messed with. You won't get much loot from a Draxerous either except for their meat, which tastes terrible.

"That's why people tend to avoid this place and the chance of their hideout being found is decreased drastically. Draxerous also gives a small amount of exp considering how hard it is to kill it."
"I see..." Says Ika.

From a distance, we can see something like a tower. Around it is a very tall wire fence with watchtowers at all four corners.

I drive to the gate and the guards stopped me. They connect to the radio in the truck and ask "How many women will there be in Recardo's harem."

...what the f-...

What kind of question is this...

But it must be their password into the base.

"One thousand, four hundred and ninety-two," I say, remembering the 4 digits sent by Reina.

"..."

*beep*

They disconnect from the radio.

!!

Ika looks at me in surprise, literally asking me what to do.

Have we been found out?

......

They slowly open the gate and let us in.

...so have we been found out? No... it's too risky to gamble.

"Ika, buff me," I say.

"What buff?"

"Atk and spd."

"I understand."

Once in, I immediately kick down the door and dash to the first person I see.

"!!!"

An ambush attack in the blind spot triples the damage so I immediately managed to finish that guy. He was holding the gate's handle so he must be the one who opened it for us, thanks I will give you a painless death.

"What!"

The others immediately aim their rifle at me and shoot.

5 people holding 5 rifles...each rifle shoots about 20 bullets by second...

"Too slow," I mumble and deflected every single one of the bullets.

!!!!

I dash towards them when they finish the magazine and slash their necks in one swift.

Although they did not die, the pain of being decapitated will still be there and unless the target is very pain tolerant, they will faint.

All five of them grabs their neck before they start foaming at their mouth.

Finally, they faint and I did the same to the remaining that showed up.

I then finish off every one of them for exp after I am done.
-----------------------
"It's oddly...quiet out there." Says Recardo, shaking his leg while starting at both Reina and En. The two girls are tied up together with their mouths taped.

I asked Ika to stay outside and keep a lookout while I infiltrate this tower. I managed to climb into the vent system and found out that Recardo kept the girls locked up in the basement.

!!

I see some light!!!

I climb to the light in the vent and peek through below. It seems like I'm directly above Recardo!!!

"Hmm?"
Recardo looks up at the vent and I froze.

"What is it?" Asks one of his thugs.
"No, nothing."

Long brown hair with a delinquent aura. That's him alright. He is sitting on a chair holding his bat and staring at the girls.

"What do you plan to do with them?"
"Hmm...i tried to show them a good time this afternoon but they both resisted...tch. That small girl even bit my arm."

!!!

I can see bruises on Reina and En...THAT BASTARD!!!

No no no, wait, I need to calm down.

I analyze the entire area and see a total of 29 thugs including Recardo...

...

He..hehe...hahahahaha!!

"What?"

Everyone immediately became alert because of my laughter in the vent on top.

They grab their rifles and aim at the vent.

I smile and punch the air louver open before jumping down.

"What the!! Who are you-"

I punch the thug in the face nearest to me and grab his arm before fracturing his elbow.

"ARGHHH!!!!!!"

"S-Shoot!!"

Heh...

I then grab the thug's collar and place him in front of me.

Everyone started shooting but this guy helped me absorb all the damage. After that massive shooting, when they are reloading, I kicked the body back to them and draw my sword, decapitating everyone one by one.

My action led them to panic and attempt to load their rifles faster. Instead, it only slowed their reloading.

So instantly I kill everyone here because I levelled up enough for my atk to reach 500.

Killing players yields more exp than killing monsters. That's why there will be "killers" in this game whose sole focus will only be killing players. Well, I will think about it when I meet one.

As I walk up to Recardo with my bloody appearance.

He started to panic and drops onto the floor.

"Wait wait!! What do you want? Weapon? Food? These goods?" Says Recardo.

"Huh? What did you just call the girls?" I say, my aura becoming more frightening.

"G-Goods?"

I immediately pierce the katana into his leg.

"Arghhhh!!!! W-Wait!! You can't kill me!!"

I smirk at that remark.

"Why?" I ask.
"I-I will be useful!!! I can be an underling!! I can be a decoy!! I can be anything as long as you reward me. Really!!"

Now that I think about it...that's how Recardo joins the Golden Eagle as well...he pleaded for mercy and I showed him some. In the end, he became a backstabbing minion...

Heh...i was naive and foolish back then huh...

I don't even actually trust Reina and Ika now, my guards were always up around them.

When Ika was sleeping on my shoulder, my right hand was gripping my katana tightly...

I smile at Recardo's plead and say "okay. Prove it, prove that you are useful."

"Okay! What do you want me to do!"

I take a dagger out and passes it to him.

He holds it and stares at it in confusion.
"What?"
"Your first mission is not something that hard," I say. "You just have to...kill yourself."

!!!...

"W-What?"
"Oh! Did I not say it clearly?" I say. "K.I.L.L Y.O.U.R.S.E.L.F!"

...

"I-I...can I do something else?"
"Hmm...nope," I say, plunging another dagger into his right hand.

"ARGHHHH!!!!"

"Too bad, you are a useless henchman, I won't bother keeping you alive."

I take his pierced, bleeding hand and place it on the ground. I then kick the dagger in, attaching his hand onto the floor.

Afterwards, I tortured him until he finally says "please...kill...me"

I smile widely when he says that and place the barrel of a revolver on his forehead.

*BANG!*

His head exploded and he died.

Haha...i wonder how Recardo didn't faint throughout that process, must be really resistant since he is a gang member.

Phew.

I look at Reina and En.
They are both trembling.

...

Fear?...

Their eyes are wide open...

I sigh and free them.

...

"Let's go," I say.

Both of them nods, Reina is looking down while En is looking away.

We walk to the door and I break it open.

"Karma..." En finally breaks the silence.
"What."
"Do you do this every time?"
"Not every time. I mostly just give players a painless death. Only for people which I dread, I torture them." I say.

Reina grabs my sleeve and tries to mumble something.

"Please...don't do that again...please don't become a monster." She says with tears in her eyes.

...

Monster huh...

"Yeah, you are right. I am a monster." I say.

...

"The previous kind me has already died," I add.

!!!!

"What?..."

Reina and En both stare at me in confusion because of that last line.

"Pfft..." I smile. "Alright alright...i won't do that anymore..."

Both of the girls cheer up once I say that and smile back.

Sure... I "won't" do it anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 808 24
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
7.7K 505 31
16 year old Y/N L/N is stuck in the foster system and placed with a family of six siblings. His life soon gets the shock of a lifetime when he is bes...
110K 5K 26
!Adult/Possessive and Asshole!
23.4K 589 20
Naruto Uzumaki is the eldest of four siblings, born into the Uzumaki family, renowned for their strong chakra and their special connection to the Nin...