Lloyd X F!Reader

By HcaxlHOB

(Y/n) (L/n). The Wind Ninja goes on adventures with the other Elemental Ninja; Kai, Cole, Jay, Zane, etc. Wh... More

A/N
Introduction
Can of Worms
A/N
The Snake King
Tick Tock
Free Time AKA Behind The Scenes
A/N
How Llyod pranks you and the Ninja
How The Ninja Reacted To You Being The Master of Wind
Once Bitten, Twice Shy
A/N
The Royal Blacksmiths
The Green Ninja
A/N
What You and The Ninja Do
A/N
Season 2
Guilt. (A/N)
How You And The Ninja Pass Your Free Time
Confessing
Child's Play
The Stone Army
The Last Voyage
Island of Darkness
The Last Hope
Return of the Overlord
Rise of the Spinjitzu Master
The Surge
The Art of the Silent Fist
Blackout
The Curse of the Golden Master
Who Broke It?
Enter the Digiverse
Codename: Arcturus
The Void
The Titanium Ninja
The Invitation
Only One Can Remain
Versus
A/N
Ninja Roll
Spy for a Spy
Spellbound
The Forgotten Element
Day of the Dragon
The Last stand
Winds of Change
Ghost Story
Stiix and Stones
The Temple on Haunted Hill
Peek-a-Boo
Kingdom Come
The Crooked Path
Grave Danger
Curse World Pt 1
Curse World Pt 2
Infamous
Public Enemy Number One
Enkrypted
Misfortune Rising
On a Wish and a Prayer
A Dinner With Nadakhan
Wishmasters
The Last Resort

The Day Ninjago Stood Still

3.1K 59 78
By HcaxlHOB

The Serpentine were chanting Scales name as he was crowned the new ruler of Ouroboros, the Venomari General gave Scales his staff, the Fangpyre General gave him a crown, and the Constrictai General gave him a rock. Scales knocked it out of his hands and shooed them away.

"Hypnobrai, Venomari, Constrictai, and Fangpyre. Hear me! The troubled reign of that duplicitous human Garmadon... is finally at an end! At last, our time has come. We serpentine must now unite in a common destiny to secure our place as rulers of Ninjago, and not let those insufferable surface dwellers win. So, as my first order, I say we burrow beneath their beloved city, to bury them as they once buried us!" Scales said. The serpentine cheered and Scales smirked, "Fellow serpentine, it's time we knocked Ninjago City back down to size!"

-At Darreth's dojo

Lloyd was blindfolded and the Ninja surrounded him, "Don't rely on your eyes. Use your ears." Cole said. I, on the other hand, was at the corner of the room, practicing my levitation. I opened one eye and saw the Ninja preparing their weapons and slowly walking up to Lloyd.

Darreth came in and he accidentally interrupted my concentration making me fall on my butt, 'Ow...' I sighed and stood up looking at him, "Uh, guys, I'm teaching a class later, So I'd appreciate a clean dojo." He smiled, but the Ninja didn't listen and attacked Lloyd. Lloyd jumped up and kicked Zane's shurikens making him drop them. Lloyd then stopped Cole's scythe, took it and used his upper body strength to hoist him up and kick the Ninja back. 

Cole grunted and ran at Lloyd. He jumped at him but Lloyd jumped up, dodging Cole and flipped in the air, dodging Jay's nunchucks, and Kai's sword. Lloyd landed and kicked Jay making him fall over to Darreth's fake trophies, making them fall. "Ah! No, no, no! No, no, no!" Darreth ran towards his trophies and picked them up. 

I laughed and flew a bit towards the window since Lloyd kicked Jay, making Darreth open it and Jay fell outside. Lloyd then made green fire and Darreth screamed as he tried to put out the fire on the ground. I smiled and flew back towards the Ninja as they were finished with training.

I landed in front of Lloyd and he took of the blind fold and looked at me, he smiled and pulled me towards his chest, I blushed and looked at Lloyd, he chuckled and let go, kissed me. I smiled and kissed back. We pulled away and went to the others talking about stuff.

-On the Bounty with Wu and Misako-

Wu was looking out the window and took off his hat and took out a picture with him, Garmadon, and Misako. Misako came inside and looked at the picture behind Wu, "I'd forgotten how pale Garmadon was before his change to evil was complete." Wu got scared and put the picture away and looked at her, "Misako, once again, you slip through my defenses" Wu said. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pry. I brought my research on the prophecy of the Green Ninja." She gave the bag to Wu and he opened it, making the scrolls fall out. "I thought maybe we could go over it together."

"Hmm. My. There's so much. It will take days." Wu picked up a scroll and the picture fell out of his hat, making Wu push it back in. He then walked forward and Misako said, "I should have chosen you." She smiled. "The past is the past." Wu looked at Misako, "Yes. But there's always the future." Misako then held Wu's hand as they stared at each other.

-Back with you and the Ninja-

I laughed and gently punched Lloyd's arm, he chuckled but then, I heard the TV. "NGTV reporter Gayle Gossip on the scene of what appears to be an earthquake." Sensei Wu and Misako then approached, "rocking the city of Ninjago, but it's an earthquake like no other, as scientists yet to pinpoint the cause. And more frightening still, the aftershocks are getting stronger."

"What do you think this could be?" Cole asked. "Wouldn't be surprised if it was Garmadon." Kai said. The ground shook again, and I levitated up a bit, "We haven't seen him for a while." Misako walked forward. "He would never. Lloyd's father is evil, but he would never do something to put his son in harm's way."

"Misako's right. He only tried to thwart his training... This is something else." Wu said. I gulped and Jay asked what caused the tremors, Zane whistled and the falcon flew down to his arm, "My friend, be my eyes and look for danger in the streets from above." The falcon the flew away. 

I landed and looked at the ground. Lloyd noticed and held my hands. "Something wrong..?" I took a breath and looked at him, "No... it's just... Earthquakes were a bit common where I lived so, this is sort of bringing back those memories." Lloyd frowned and tilted my head up and kissed me. I blushed, and he pulled away, "It'll be fine. You'll be okay as long as we're here.. and I'm here so.. There's nothing to worry about." 

I smiled and nodded, "Yeah... Thanks for that." Lloyd chuckled and said, "No problem, anything for you." I smiled.

-Meanwhile underground-

The serpentine were drilling holes under the city, "Drill, baby, drill!" They continued and some of the Devourer's venom landed on Scales' arm. "Ugh! Disgusting! This infernal Devourer's venom has seeped everywhere." He then bumped into a constrictai, "Why are we stopping?" He asked.

"My lord, we've hit something we can't dig through." He then pointed more forwards. "Nonsense! There is no such thing!" He then arrived at some door, "it's ancient,  perhaps older then the serpentine themselves."

-With Garmadon and the Overlord at the Dark Island-

Garmadon was climbing a cliff and made it to the top, "This is madness! You test me? Lord Garmadon? Ninjago's rightful ruler?" He panted and looked around, "Patience, Garmadon. All will make sense in time. For now, follow my instructions." Overlord said. 

"To what end? What is so important at the top of this cliff?!" Garmadon gritted his teeth. "The key to the greatest army ever seen. And the means to the greatest weapon ever known." Overlord explained. "What good will these things do for me, marooned on this uninhabited island? How will I returned to Ninjago?!" Garmadon asked.

"My master plan has been in the works since the beginning of time. Every piece moves in perfect harmony like the gears of the clock, slowly shifting the balance of power back to darkness. Every piece, that is, but you." Over lord explained.

"All right, then." Garmadon then jumped over to another cliff and started to climb up towards the top.

-Back to you and the Ninja-

Rocks fell. People screamed. And we were doing everything we can to keep the people safe. The ground split, leaving people and a few animals behind. I gulped and helped the people get them to their families and friends. I also helped a few animals back to their owners. 

Me and the others heard a woman cry for help and we went there to save her. I went down to help the ninja lift her up, I used the wind to help lift the woman up, I grunted a bit and the woman grabbed Lloyd's hand. "Appreciate the support, doggie" Cole said. But the ground Cole was standing on, fell and he had to jump back a bit, Cole struggled a bit. I flew up and grabbed Jay's ankle. "Ugh.. Could've thought this plan through a little more."

I grunted and pulled Jay up, making the others come up as well. They were save and I fell on my butt, panting. "Thank you." The woman thanked us, "No sweat." The woman smiled and ran away with her dog. "Speak for yourself, I did all the work." Cole said. "Hey! I helped.."

"These things keep coming with no warning!" Kai said. Misako and Wu ran towards us, "That's it. A warning. The scrolls said the earthquakes would be a warning. A warning for something far worse to come."

I grunted and stood up. "Far worse..?" I asked. "What could be far worse?!" Jay asked. "Misako, the indestructible Stone Warrior we fought yesterday. Where did you find him?" Cole asked. "He was buried under the city." Misako said.

Jay gasped, "you don't think there's more, do you?" I gulped, "Be on guard, ninja. We must be ready for whatever comes our way." Wu said. We nodded and started to help more people who were stuck.

-Meanwhile with the serpentine-

"I will not accept defeat! This wall must be destroyed if we are to bring down Ninjago City. Call for every serpentine and--" Scales turned around and looked at the wall, "What's this?"

The Constrictai General then said that it looked like Scales, "That's impossible." Scales then pushed one snake out of the way to get a better look. There was a button and Scales pushed the button making the wall ascend. 

They went inside and found some stone warriors in troops. The devourer's venom then dropped onto the warriors, making them come alive, "What? It's a trap! Attack!" Scales ordered. And then they fought. "They're indestructible!" 

"Our powers have no affect on them. Do we retreat?" The Venomari General said.

"No retreat! We're serpentine, we fight!" Scales pushed back a few stone warriors. After a while the Stone Warriors won and the serpentine were locked underground again.

-Back at Ninjago-

I panted and landed on the ground, I looked up and grunted and ran to the others. 

I saw the falcon and approached the others. "Y/n? Are you okay?" Kai asked me. I looked at them and smiled, "Yeah... Guess I used my powers a bit longer than I was supposed to." Sensei Wu felt my forehead, "Hm.. You need to rest, you have been using the wind for quite a while." 

"But Sensei-" I got interrupted by Lloyd and looked at him. "Sensei Wu's right. You need to rest..."

I nodded and heard Zane, "Sensei, it's as we feared. Another Stone Samurai Warrior is loose on the streets. I gulped and saw a hand burst through the ground, I screamed and stepped back. A few other hands bursted through as well. "No... No!" I widened my eyes in fear. "We're under attack!"

"As this army of stone statues sweeps over the city, no one is safe. Mayhem and destruction are their only want. Attempts at communication have failed, prohibiting option of surrender! The Mayor has already called for a massive evacuation" Gayle Gossip said.

-Timeskip-

Zane had saved Gayle and a few other stone warriors charged at us, "Stay strong, shown no weakness" Cole said. I summoned a sword and clenched the hilt, waiting for the right moment to attack, until the Sonic Radar came and ran over the warriors. "Huh..?" I stood up normally and saw Lloyd, Misako and Wu. 

They ran out of the vehicle, "We have to protect the people. Gather as many as you can and get them to the evacuation point." Wu explained. "We've got problems with that evacuation point, guys! I can't find a safe place to land!" Nya said.

"The NGTV office building has a helipad on the roof." Gayle said. Sensei nodded, "Yes, higher ground. Lloyd, tell Nya to head there." Lloyd nodded. 

"Citizens of Ninjago who have yet to evacuate the city, head to the NGTV building rooftop. Our heroic Ninja will evacuate you from there! But hurry, we're running out of time."

Sensei Wu turned to Misako, "And you, stay safe. Stay out of trouble." Misako smiled but frowned when she looked behind him, "Looks like that won't be possible." 

"Uh oh.. There're more of them!" I said and Lloyd looked behind and cheered as he saw the Ultra dragon.

The Ultra Dragon then landed in front of us and roared, "Lloyd, did you practice your elemental quakes?" Wu asked. "Hehe, who needs to practice when you're a natural." Lloyd answered as he jumped up and hit the ground creating a wall to prevent the warriors from getting to us, the Ninja and I then climbed on the Sonic Radar. "Thanks boy. Now see if you can find us a way out of here." Lloyd said and jumped on the vehicle. Ultra roared and blew ice creating a path for us. "Good. Now save yourself!" Lloyd said. 

Ultra roared and flew away while we headed towards the NGTV building. 

-Meanwhile with Garmadon and the Overlord-

Garmadon reached the top of the mountain and saw a device, "What is this?" He looked around it and saw a helmet on a perch in front of him. "This clock was created to count down to the final battle.  Once one takes the Helmet of Shadows, the clock will start." Garmadon grinned and walked up to the helmet.

"But be warned,  though he who wears the Helmet of shadows can travel between the islands at will,  once it is removed, the countdown cannot be stopped." Overlord said. "Any more warnings?" Garmadon asked. "No..." Overlord said. Garmadon then took the Helmet of Shadows and took of the one he was wearing and put the other one on. Garmadon then laughed. 

"At last... the countdown to the final battle has begun. This helmet is your birthright. With it, you'll have control over the army." Garmadon then stopped laughing. "What army?" Overlord laughed slightly, "My army." Garmadon laughed again.

-At Ninjago-

We arrived at the NGTV building and we went in, making sure everyone got in we barricaded the doors. "Now we head to the stairwell." Zane said. The civilians started to run up the stairs, "Stairs? It's 20 floors. Let's just take the elevator, guys." Darreth said. I rolled my eyes. "It's unwise to take the elevator during an emergency, Darreth." Zane said.

"Well, I'll take my chances." He turned around and saw a stone warrior inside. He screamed and the stone warrior stepped in a bucket of water making it fall down and in the elevator again. Darreth closed the elevator and sent it down. "Okay, stairs it is." he ran towards it and started to go up. "Let's getting climbing everybody!" He pushed a few of us aside and ran faster, 'Ugh..' I sighed and ran up. 

Darreth then stopped and panted, I ran past him. "Darreth, c'mon! If you don't hurry, we'll leave you behind!" I stopped a few steps after him and put my hand on my hip. "Guys, I need to rest." I shrugged and continued to run. 

I then heard Darreth yell, "Second wind!" and pushed us out of the way. I looked at Zane and Kai and shrugged. We continued to run and Darreth pushed Misako making her drop the scroll bag, about the Green Ninja's prophecy. 

We reached the top and Zane said, "We must buy time for our getaway."

We nodded and yelled out, "Ninja Go!!" We did spinjitsu to make the warriors fall over the side. I panted, "Y/n, you need to rest." Lloyd put his hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him, "But I can't do nothing! I have to--" Lloyd then kissed me, I widened my eyes and kissed back. "Please, we'll take care of this." 

I sighed and nodded, "You'll come back to me safe, right?" Lloyd nodded and I ran to the others. "Where's the Bounty?" Darreth asked, Misako then looked up and pointed, "Look!" I smiled and saw the Nya wave at us, I waved back and Saw Wu and Misako hug, just to get separated by people. 

"Hurry they're coming!" Lloyd said. I then heard Misako, "My research!" She ran back and Lloyd stopped her, "No, mom. It's too dangerous to go back!" Lloyd frowned, "It's too important to leave behind." She smiled and kissed Lloyd on the forehead and ran back inside. 

"Lloyd!" I yelled, he looked at me and ran to the Bounty. I frowned, "She'll be back." Lloyd nodded. The stone warriors appeared and started to hit the rocket boosters. "We have everyone? We've gotta get out of here. Our only remains booster won't last much longer." Nya said. "We have to wait for Lloyd's mother!" I said. Wu then jumped off the bounty, "No!! Sensei Wu!!" I looked at Sensei.

"Sensei!!" Lloyd screamed. We then took off. I then saw Zane run to Nya, I tilted my head. "Nya, descend." Zane said. Nya looked at him and arched her eyebrow, "Do it now!" She nodded and did as Zane told her to. 

I looked up and saw Wu and Misako jump out of the building and land on the deck of the Bounty, I smiled. "What..?" Wu asked and his hat flew off. Misako caught it but a picture also flew out. 

Sensei Wu frowned but Misako said, "The past is past, remember?" Wu smiled, "But there's always the future." Lloyd smiled and I sighed. I then felt Lloyd drag me to my room and made me lie down. "Lloyd..?" He smiled and kissed me. I kissed back, "I said you needed to rest." I chuckled and nodded, "Alright." He smiled and kissed my forehead and left. I smiled and drifted off to sleep.

-With Garmadon-

"Garmadon is back, baby!" Garmadon laughed, and took a breathe, "Garmadon is back!"

Hope you guys liked this chapter! See you soon!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 8K 183
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
444K 12.9K 30
Do you believe in romance and friendship? Of fairytales and magic? Do you believe...in Peter Pan? - You still believe in a legend you hear of when y...
98.5K 2.7K 15
Tom Lucitor from Svtfoe x Reader. I'm the year younger sister of Marco Diaz, i'm kinda average and my life is mostly boring, except when i'm hanging...
85.9K 2.3K 14
Hiccup x reader; sequel to my book "Just friends?"