short lived 💔

By miki_darling

Their love was never meant to last. It was sweet,short ,and unexpected. Can they also manage to save the worl... More

START
SHOCK
BETRAYAL
ADJUST
CHANGES
SPIRIT
SUPRISE
FINAL BATTLE
SOARING
STRONGER
DIFFERENT
SORROW
REALIZE
TRAVEL
TRUTH
CHALLENGE
VICTORY
CLIMAX
JOURNEY
NEW BEGININGS
LEGENDARY
CONSTELLATION
AWAKEN
DETERMINATION
ROCKY
REGRET
AMERICA
MIST
QUESTIONABLE
SPECIAL AU
BEYSTER
COINCIDENTALLY

RIVALS

186 5 0
By miki_darling

Nile came up against Masamune in the first match. The game concluded dreadfully, with Team Wild Fang winning. Masamune was given a nasty shock when he learned that there are some truly formidable bladers out there.

Masamune sat at the table in the waiting room, angry. "Hey, don't be sad! You did great out there!" Celia pats his shoulder and says.

"Yes, Gingka's match against Kyoya is still on," Madoka explains.

"You've got to win!"  Masamune tells Gingka.

"I can't keep losing like this and expect to be the number one blader, therefore I'm counting on you."

"Does he seem to be regaining some brain cells?" Yuu answers.

"It appears to be the case." Tsubasa concurs.

Benkei is cheering and praising Nile in the other waiting room.

"Does he ever stop talking?"

Benkei starts talking more louder, which irritates Kyoya until Demure speaks out.

"Are you okay, Nazumi-san?" Everyone turns to her, who is sitting on the couch and clutching her arm.

"Isn't it true that I'm useless?"

"What are you on about?" Nile says

"I might not be able to play again because of this injury.  I've let a dumb mistake wreck my life, and all I can do now is watch helplessly. Now that Benkei is here, I believe you'll be better off without me."  As they listen to her cry, tears fall down her face.

"No, you aren't." Kyoya takes the initiative and speaks up.

"Huh?" When she stares at him, he stands up and places his hand on her head.

"You're just as important to the team as the others, and who said you couldn't Beyblade anymore?  That's a load of crap."

Kyoya was praising her? She couldn't believe her ears. This was certainly unusual.

"You...."

"Anyway, we've got a match to get to, so let's get going." As the rest of them follow him to the arena, Nazumi smiles and nods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The match between Kyoya and Gingka was more fierce than normal. Both of them immediately use their special moves, and their beys collide more forcefully than normal. The tornadoes in Kyoya were bigger than they'd ever been.

"I guess his training in the valley of storms paid off," adds Nazumi.

"Valley of storms?" Benkei murmurs, his head cocked in bewilderment.

"It happened before you joined in the good old days." Demure and Nazumi both laugh at Nile's remark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyoya, Nile, Demure, and Nazumi were walking through a sandstorm in Nile's homeland. They were dressed in cloaks and wore hoods over their heads. The three of them fought to walk till the storm subsided.

"The valley of storms lies ahead." As they lower their hoods, Nile says.

"This is insufficient for a storm." As they stare into an uninhabited place surrounded by rocks and mountains, Kyoya remarks.

"Take a look ahead." They continue walking till Kyoya notices massive tornadoes in the area.

"Oh my god, those things are massive," Nazumi explains.

The others continue to converse until Kyoya begins to walk even closer to the storm.

"Hey, are you crazy? Come back!" Nile says.

"Are you attempting suicide, idiot?" Nazumi clutches his shoulder and pulls him to a halt, her eyes filled with concern. She glances into his eyes for a moment, and they soften somewhat, then she shrugs her hand away.

"I need to prove myself to improve as a blader and overcome Gingka." He takes out his bey and begins training in the storm's valley.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the duel progressed, many of Pegasus' assaults became ineffective against Leone as he grew stronger. Tsubasa stands on the opposite side of the stadium, staring intently at Kyoya.

'He grew in strength, much more so than when I previously faced him."

When Tsubasa considers the time he let his dark side take control, he is lost in meditation. He feels severe pain in his heart and grabs it while bending down on his knees.

"Tsubasa? "Are you all right?" Yu enquired.

"I'm all right." Yu continues to look at him with concern as he smiles uncomfortably.

"I'll have to tell Ce-Ce later about this." He whispered to himself.

The match finished in a draw after both of their beys fell at the same time, resulting in an explosion.

"Gingka!" Masamune yells.

"Kyoya!?!" Nazumi joins Benkei in yelling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone is shocked when Kyoya and Gingka are brought to their respective team rooms. Benkei is throwing tables and making noise in the team's wild fangs room as usual. Nazumi sits by Kyoya's body on a bench, grasping his hand with her left hand. She presses his hand against her chest as she glances at him.

"Well done."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone in team gan gan galaxy's room is watching television as Blader DJ reveals that Demure will battle Tsubasa.

"Demure, huh?  We don't have much information about him."

"Do you think you'll be okay, Tsubasa?" Yu inquires, and he nods.

"Of course, it's not a major issue.  It doesn't matter who I face from now on; all that matters is that we win. It's not a choice to lose." He says this, and then a voice in his head speaks to him.

'And we have to make certain that we win.'

Celia grabs his arms and gives him a worried look.

"I have faith in you." The others concur, and they prepare for the match.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tsubasa began hearing voices in his brain again after Benkei and Demure came out before the fight and asked that they have a team battle. Yu leaps from the platform and sprints to the bey ring.

Kenta and Celia sat in front of the television, keeping an eye on Gingka. The guys were all extremely powerful, and Eagle didn't appear to be taking much damage from the other beys.

In his thoughts, the voices began to grow louder. They'd discovered that the match was a set-up. That battling against a familiar opponent like Benkei would give them an edge, but Demure can foresee the opponent's action before it occurs, so they took advantage of this.

Tsubasa's heart begins to pound even faster as he begins to scream.

" I'm not going to lose!  I'm going to win!"

'Look at you, you've fallen into your opponent's hands, what a shame. You must win to demonstrate that you are not a weakling! You have to win, win, win!'

'That's true, I have to win to protect Celia and gain my friends' trust!'

The dark purple aura broke forth from eagle and entered Tsubasa.

"What the hell is that?!?"  Backstage, Celia gasps and leaps to her feet.

"No!" She bolts from the room and sprints for the stadium. 'This isn't possible! Why now? I can't let him get engulfed in this again, and I can't let him go.'

Celia arrives at the platform, where Madoka and Masamune are standing, concerned.

"Celia? "What the hell is going on?" Tsubasa's eyes are bloodshot, and he begins to chuckle evilly.

"I have to win! You're all blocking my path!!" He yells as a dark, purple version of eagle enters his bey and begins savagely attacking the other beys.

"Tsubasa! Stop! Don't let the darkness get the best of you!" Celia yells. Thunder rumbles as the dark eagle begin to circle the stadium. Yu is terrified and on the floor, attempting to stop Tsubasa, but he isn't listening. Celia leaps over the ledge and sprints for Tsubasa. Tsubasa's nasty side is in control as she hugs him from behind.

"You too? I thought you were on my side?!" He says and pushes her to the ground. Hikaru and Celia both clench their chests in pain as this was an effect of battling Ryuga months ago.

"What happened, Tsubasa?"

Demure and Benkei are equally frightened by the situation. The evil force is suddenly blasting everywhere, and Tsubasa is smiling through it all.

With all of this force, everyone is thrown back, and Gingka is awake, yelling at Tsubasa from across the room. Tsubasa's bey is the last one standing after Yu, Demure, and Benkei pass out.

"And there you have it, folks, despite this bizarre mess, the victory goes to gan gan galaxy."

Tsubasa laughs evilly before passing out, and Celia is crouched next to him, her dark power bringing her suffering as well. As she blamed herself, she stares helplessly at her beloved, watching as he collapses to the ground.

"I'm to blame for everything."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.6K 28
What if the Miya twins had a younger sister? What if their parents split up when they were young? Read to find out what happens next. Having be...
1.5K 50 10
They had become friends years ago. It was only for his father's sake. What would Kyouya Ootori do now that he has fallen in love with Tamaki Suoh? W...
12.6K 467 62
Kuro, a 15 year-old with a tough exterior masking a heart of gold. Standing at 5'5", Kuro's demeanor is one of brutal honesty, especially towards tho...
38.9K 1.1K 48
This is a story about an OC I created. Her name is Kira Rose and she is a powerful blader in the Metal Bey City. She will meet Gingka and his friends...