His Secretive Bad Girl

By JanessaGirl14

read my first book to go on with reading this one,Or it'll be a little confusing but if you want to read on a... More

The Secretive Bad Girl
The Secretive Bad Girl (Training day)
The Secretive Bad Girl (Training Day)
The Secretive Bad Girl (Training day)
The Secretive Bad Girl (Training Day)
The Secretive Bad Girl (Training day)
The Secretive Bad Girl (Training Day)
The Secretive Bad Girl (Training day)
The Secretive Bad Girl (Training Day)
The secretive bad girl (Training Day)
The Secretive Bad Girl (Training Day)

4.6K 180 15
By JanessaGirl14

Chapter 5

4 days later

Weeeee-ewwwww!

Weeeeeee-ewwwwww!

Weeee-ewwww!

I heard cop sirens going off

I looked out the window and saw the swat team and police men were in front of the house with im sure more back up coming.

They now surrounded it pointing guns and everything at the damn house.

"This is the police, open up and surrender yourself or we'll go in by force!" a cop guy yelled out pounding on the door.

"Its over! surrender yourself!" The same voice yelled.

This was it, this is were it's gonna end......

......well for those mother fuckers anyways.

I watched as two guys of Evelyn's men came out the house with their hands up as in surrendering themselves.

I smirked in satisfaction.

The cops went over to them and hand cuffed them pulling them roughly behind them into their cop cars.

I sat inside of a diner on the corner of the street watching what was happening.

Even though I clearly know what was happening because I caused it, I still wanted to make sure that it was going jut the way I thought it should.

So yesterday I killed one of my victims and I had gotten a few of my other victims finger prints and had put them in the crime scene I even got their blood and put it their so it can make it look like they did it.

I set the fingerprints and the DNA at the scene I made yesterday night and the one this morning.

So now they are going to jail for the crimes I made.

So the 'serial killer' that's on the loose is now put behind bars

Well in this country, yeah.

This should be coming on the news tonight.

I also put my other victims finger prints in the same scene too.

So I would say about ten of my victims are now in jail for murder.

I drank my soda before walking out the diner and getting into my car.

I drove off and started to drive by my victims houses that are put in this crime scene so I can know for sure that they are going to jail.

Even though I was supposed to kill them I decided to put them in jail for life but knowing them they are probably gonna perform a break out so I put poison in all their drinks so by the day after tomorrow they'd be dead.

Those fuckers will be dead.

I watched as two houses I had passed by were both surrounded by cops and the swat team.

I smirked while driving to a gas station a few miles away.

Looks like I'm done here.

All my victims are dead in this country so looks like we are going to the next one.

10 hours later

Damn my back hurts, my arms hurt too.

I stood outside my car while stretching, slightly popping my back.

I'm now At a hotel. grabbing my gun and knife and putting my gloves on before going into the apartment room.

I sat down on the bed and turned on the tv expecting the news to be on in any second.

I put my hair in a ponytail getting it out my face and began to sit back

I pulled out an orange from my groceries bag and began to munch on it.

3 hours later

It's 2:00 in the morning and now I am at the small kitchen table taking apart my guns I had bought which are a little different from my guns that I normally have.

*bzzzzz bzzzzz*

I pulled out my phone and saw that I had a recently text by....Jane?

I ignored it and put my phone down getting back to my guns.

Ill read some of the messages later tonight

I took out my bullets and began taking apart everything else.

5 hours later

I put my seat belt on and started my engine.

I pressed on the gas and started to head to one of my victims houses which should be a couple blocks down from here.

Red light

Green light

I pressed on the gas again and in a few seconds I was at my destination, I pulled out my gun and waited for when my victim gets out the house which should be in....

3

2

1

"Bye honey see you later for dinner." he said over his shoulder before closing the door shut and walking up to his car, opening the drivers side and sliding in.

I aimed for the head and I soon pulled the trigger not letting him even start the engine.

I waited for a few more seconds wondering if anybody saw which I doubt since I didn't draw to much of attention cuz I have a silencer on my gun but even if anybody saw its not like they would get a description of me anyways.

I'm wearing my shades, my hoodie which is covering my hair and I'm wearing a cloth over the lower part of my face.

I started the ignition and started to drive to my other victims house which is not to far from here but it's in a coffee shop, in the mall.

He's in public. A lot of people go to the mall and i might be seen killing him, and with the cameras i can get caught, you're probably thinking why not get him later well, I'm on a schedule and I should be out of this boring fucking town by tonight and he's the only one that is in this fucking dumbass country.

3 hours later

"Jordan please dont!" he yelled but I pressed my knee harder into his neck creating more pressure their which is not letting him breath.

"S-s-stop!" he yelled.

Right now we are in the bathroom and this bitch put up a fight which was a mistake.

I now have a busted lip, this asshole.

I'm beat his scrawny little ass.

I stood up allowing him to stand up and he did.

He tried to walk out the door but I grabbed him from the collar of the shirt and I sprung him back pushing him into one of the stalls.

He's not very tough, I would've expected a fucking tough guy like the others but I guess not.

"J-Jordan I'm sorry!"

"To late for that shit." I hissed while grabbing his hair and pushing it down to the toilet.

I flushed it while holding his head in the toilet still.

I pulled out my knife and pulled his head out of the toilet before slicing his throat and leaving his body lifeless on the bathroom floor in one of the stalls.

I walked over to the window and opened it, seeing people drive in and out of the parking.

I easily slipped out and made it look like I was just walking by.

I walked across the street to go get my car parked by a store.

Right when I got in my car I pointed a remote to the mall and pressed the 'play' button for the security cameras since I had stopped the whole thing and hacked into it before going inside.

I then decided to start my engine.

6 hours later

Now I'm on the free way heading to another country.

There was a few cars on this free way but all I have seen for 6 hours was just road and dirt.

I turned onto a road that I'm sure would lead me to a gas station a few miles up ahead.

Once I got there, to the empty gas station I opened my car door and walked in. I got my favorite chips and a power aid.

"Thirteen dollars." a girl said giving me a dirty look. she looked bout my age with blonde hair and fake boobs.

I pulled out a twenty and gave it to her.

She chewed her gum loudly and obnoxiously which was getting on my damn fucking nerves.

"Seven dollars is your change." she said handing it to me but she ended up scratching me with her fake ass nails.

"Sorry." she said flashing a fake smile.

"'Sorry' my ass, bitch." I said before taking a swing to her nose.

Craaaaccckkk

She screamed in agony with blood gushing out of her nose

I glared at her before walking out and heading to my car.

I saw a black van a few parking spaces down from my car.

I narrowed my eyes at the van since I didn't see anyone getting in or out.

I got in my car and started to drive off.

30 minutes later

I looked back in my rear view mirror then back to the front.

*bzzz bzzzzzz*

I looked down at my phone that is in my lap and saw I had a message from Jane.

Last night I read a few messages. Jade kept saying she's gonna find me and drag me back to where ever she is but I doubt it.

I never left any tracks of me being anywhere only my killings which I'm sure they knew it was me.

I doubt they would find me anyways.

The guys aren't that smart on tracking people down but my girls, maybe. they are smart enough to do it, they just gotta figure out where I'm heading to next which they are not likely going to find out.

The only tracks they can find on me like I said are my killings but after those killings I'm most likely out of the country anyways.

*bzzzzzzz bzzzzzz*

I looked down a second time an saw it was from Norman.

I ignored it and looked back at my rear view mirror.

I glared to the car behind me before looking forward again.

Red light.....

I narrowed my eyes at the car behind me slightly wondering what those fuckers are up too.

.....Green light

I stepped on my gas peddle and ended up on a free way a few minutes later.

An empty free way

I looked back in my rear view mirror after 20 minutes and saw......................the same fucking car since like six hours ago.

This stupid ass car has been following me.

I growled pissed off.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry for the long wait and sorry if this chapter was a little boring.

Vote please

My cash app is $baabyyjaayy13 please donate a $1 if you guys want me to keep up with updates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

694 95 53
Josie was saved by a strange woman and brought back to a prison to try to survive with everyone else, can she adjust to her new normal or will she fi...
11.6K 2.6K 88
"Getting closer to me is like walking straight into the flames of a burning building." "Then burn me." I interrupted, staring deep into her eyes. "En...
307 25 25
Under The Gun series(1/4): Lawrence Campbell gets a letter from Forestons that changes everything. To most, Forestons is just a gun store with a shoo...
1.2M 36.3K 49
[COMPLETED] Book #1 in the Loving You series She was the light in my life when everything else was clouded with darkness. - Jason ~*~ Daisy McKenwa...